Listen to Trump's Easter Message, then listen to Biden's - Transgender Day

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Being There
captain of 1,000

Listen to Trump's Easter Message, then listen to Biden's - Transgender Day

Post by Being There »

take a listen to the first few minutes of these videos

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Listen to Trump's Easter Message, then listen to Biden's - Transgender Day

Post by Niemand »

I am looking for messengers from my Father.

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

Is this the same Donald Trump that would do his own daughter and likes to grab woman by the "feline?" Maybe he's found the Lord, repented of his sinful ways and will lead the USA into prosperity as we wait for the Lord's second coming in glory. There is always hope, right?

Mike

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

The whole business of the transgender day was a red herring. That Transgender Day is always March 31 this year it happens to fall on the same day as Easter as the date of Easter moves in the calendar. Next year it wont. Also Biden did release an Easter message that was appropriate for the holiday. https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo ... -easter-2/

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

isn't it nice to know that there are still those in this forum, that would defend a government,
that has tried to kill millions of it's own people,
(what do ya know- sounds like China, but what could one expect, with Biden at the helm)
and that would have us - (even try to force us all - even create a Tranny Day)
to believe that being a pedo and LGBT - QRST'S, is just fine and the way it should be,
and we better not say anything about it, because that's the way it's going to be.

SMH

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

MikeMaillet wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 8:05 am Is this the same Donald Trump that would do his own daughter and likes to grab woman by the "feline?" Maybe he's found the Lord, repented of his sinful ways and will lead the USA into prosperity as we wait for the Lord's second coming in glory. There is always hope, right?

Mike
lol.

ya Mike I don't think so, but I will say, that I think he's at least better
than those gads in the White House - that resemble the secret combinations we've been warned about,
and that have done everything they can to destroy this "choice land" and to remove God from it,

12 Behold, this is a choice land, and whatsoever nation shall possess it shall be free from bondage,
and from captivity, and from all other nations under heaven,
if they will but serve the God of the land, who is Jesus Christ,
Ether 2

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

gkearney wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 8:27 am The whole business of the transgender day was a red herring. That Transgender Day is always March 31 this year it happens to fall on the same day as Easter as the date of Easter moves in the calendar. Next year it wont. Also Biden did release an Easter message that was appropriate for the holiday. https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo ... -easter-2/
Sorry but on or around good Friday he sent a clear message that nothing religious was allowed in WH on Easter, bunnies and such ok, but nothing religious............ I don't take this message as being at all real from him other than to get some votes. His collection of other statements don't hold that he accepts any god, let alone Jesus. Putin seems to have more Christianity in him, yet he's ruthless, but says what he believes.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

TheDuke wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 10:03 am
gkearney wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 8:27 am The whole business of the transgender day was a red herring. That Transgender Day is always March 31 this year it happens to fall on the same day as Easter as the date of Easter moves in the calendar. Next year it wont. Also Biden did release an Easter message that was appropriate for the holiday. https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo ... -easter-2/
Sorry but on or around good Friday he sent a clear message that nothing religious was allowed in WH on Easter, bunnies and such ok, but nothing religious............ I don't take this message as being at all real from him other than to get some votes. His collection of other statements don't hold that he accepts any god, let alone Jesus. Putin seems to have more Christianity in him, yet he's ruthless, but says what he believes.
Again, you're cherry picking the story. That policy in regards to the White House Easter Egg Roll an related festivities has been in place since 1976 and was used by every president since then including President Reagan, Bush Sr., Bush Jr. and yes, you guessed it, President Trump. You're selectively pulling facts that fit your narrative while ignoring those that do not.

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

Putin seems to have more Christianity in him, yet he's ruthless, but says what he believes.
It seems that way, doesn't it.

Mike

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

gkearney wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 11:38 am
Again, you're cherry picking the story. That policy in regards to the White House Easter Egg Roll an related festivities has been in place since 1976 and was used by every president since then including President Reagan, Bush Sr., Bush Jr. and yes, you guessed it, President Trump. You're selectively pulling facts that fit your narrative while ignoring those that do not.
BTW doesn't follow that Joe sent this on 31st and claimed a 2024 date! It is from WH. I don't accept that he did it in the past and for no good reason.

Attachments
IMG_2041.PNG
IMG_2041.PNG (150.1 KiB) Viewed 90 times

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

TheDuke wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 5:49 pm
gkearney wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 11:38 am

BTW doesn't follow that Joe sent this on 31st and claimed a 2024 date! It is from WH. I don't accept that he did it in the past and for no good reason.

King Fraudalot playing both sides. What a shock!
As if he writes any of his speeches. I can’t believe any sincerity from someone who is corrupt as hell.
He’s not speaking out against this evil so he is clearly a part of it. He calls transgenders children of God and political opposition domestic terrorism.