Utah Politicians Involved in SRA

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Post Reply
Utahred
captain of 10
Posts: 20

Utah Politicians Involved in SRA

Post by Utahred »

Please view another edition of my substack on ritual abuse in Utah. Know the truth. I've worked with ritual abuse survivors for over 5 years. It's a bigger problem in Utah than you think. Please share.

https://utahcindy.substack.com/p/politicians-in-sra

User avatar
Rumpelstiltskin
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1044
Location: A galaxy far, far away

Re: Utah Politicians Involved in SRA

Post by Rumpelstiltskin »

Utahred wrote: November 3rd, 2023, 2:20 pm Please view another edition of my substack on ritual abuse in Utah. Know the truth. I've worked with ritual abuse survivors for over 5 years. It's a bigger problem in Utah than you think. Please share.

https://utahcindy.substack.com/p/politicians-in-sra
So, how many LDS leaders are involved in this?

silverado
captain of 100
Posts: 594

Re: Utah Politicians Involved in SRA

Post by silverado »

Rumpelstiltskin wrote: November 3rd, 2023, 5:47 pm
Utahred wrote: November 3rd, 2023, 2:20 pm Please view another edition of my substack on ritual abuse in Utah. Know the truth. I've worked with ritual abuse survivors for over 5 years. It's a bigger problem in Utah than you think. Please share.

https://utahcindy.substack.com/p/politicians-in-sra
So, how many LDS leaders are involved in this?
Good question!

User avatar
ithink
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3206
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Utah Politicians Involved in SRA

Post by ithink »

Utahred wrote: November 3rd, 2023, 2:20 pm Please view another edition of my substack on ritual abuse in Utah. Know the truth. I've worked with ritual abuse survivors for over 5 years. It's a bigger problem in Utah than you think. Please share.

https://utahcindy.substack.com/p/politicians-in-sra
Right on the money, but IMHO it's worse than you say.

"I wish I could tell you otherwise, but Satan has infiltrated our churches."
I wish I could agree.
It's worse than that.
He has been there, tweaking things from the start.

Consider the Garden of Eden.
Meddling in everything from day 0.
Now consider that NOTHING happens on this planet that he has not touched.
NOTHING.

That is why as a disaffected Mormon, I do not push too hard, and I do not come out in railing accusation.
It's a gigantic mess.
Thankfully, Jesus Christ.
Remains my focus.

User avatar
cboyack
captain of 100
Posts: 186
Contact:

Re: Utah Politicians Involved in SRA

Post by cboyack »

Utahred wrote: November 3rd, 2023, 2:20 pm Please view another edition of my substack on ritual abuse in Utah. Know the truth. I've worked with ritual abuse survivors for over 5 years. It's a bigger problem in Utah than you think. Please share.

https://utahcindy.substack.com/p/politicians-in-sra
This is quackery. No names are given, no evidence offered, just wild claims and speculation.

You mention the example of the polygamy decriminalization bill and try to justify your position by saying the governor’s assistant told you something and that you were present that day.

I was intimately involved in that bill, and our organization led the effort. There are plenty of reasons why the government should not felonize individuals for consensual relationships, and that very criminal status is what pushed a lot of abuse into the shadows, allowing Warren Jeffs and others like him to domineer over people.

In short, you know not of what you speak, rendering ridiculous everything else that you’ve written.

logonbump
captain of 100
Posts: 687

Re: Utah Politicians Involved in SRA

Post by logonbump »

cboyack wrote: November 26th, 2023, 2:09 pm
Utahred wrote: November 3rd, 2023, 2:20 pm Please view another edition of my substack on ritual abuse in Utah. Know the truth. I've worked with ritual abuse survivors for over 5 years. It's a bigger problem in Utah than you think. Please share.

https://utahcindy.substack.com/p/politicians-in-sra
This is quackery. No names are given, no evidence offered, just wild claims and speculation.

You mention the example of the polygamy decriminalization bill and try to justify your position by saying the governor’s assistant told you something and that you were present that day.

I was intimately involved in that bill, and our organization led the effort. There are plenty of reasons why the government should not felonize individuals for consensual relationships, and that very criminal status is what pushed a lot of abuse into the shadows, allowing Warren Jeffs and others like him to domineer over people.

In short, you know not of what you speak, rendering ridiculous everything else that you’ve written.
Names have been given, just not in this thread or under that link. Are you having a little cognitive dissonance?
Mr Boyack, you're either willfully blind or are covering for some of your friends in high places. Please bow out of this discussion. It's bigger than you think and there's no reason to sweep these accusations under the rug if they are what they seem.

3 And the rebellious shall be pierced with much sorrow; for their iniquities shall be spoken upon the housetops, and their secret acts shall be revealed.
4 And the voice of warning shall be unto all people, by the mouths of my disciples, whom I have chosen in these last days.

User avatar
Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 13001
Location: England

Re: Utah Politicians Involved in SRA

Post by Robin Hood »

logonbump wrote: November 27th, 2023, 1:36 am
cboyack wrote: November 26th, 2023, 2:09 pm
Utahred wrote: November 3rd, 2023, 2:20 pm Please view another edition of my substack on ritual abuse in Utah. Know the truth. I've worked with ritual abuse survivors for over 5 years. It's a bigger problem in Utah than you think. Please share.

https://utahcindy.substack.com/p/politicians-in-sra
This is quackery. No names are given, no evidence offered, just wild claims and speculation.

You mention the example of the polygamy decriminalization bill and try to justify your position by saying the governor’s assistant told you something and that you were present that day.

I was intimately involved in that bill, and our organization led the effort. There are plenty of reasons why the government should not felonize individuals for consensual relationships, and that very criminal status is what pushed a lot of abuse into the shadows, allowing Warren Jeffs and others like him to domineer over people.

In short, you know not of what you speak, rendering ridiculous everything else that you’ve written.
Names have been given, just not in this thread or under that link. Are you having a little cognitive dissonance?
Mr Boyack, you're either willfully blind or are covering for some of your friends in high places. Please bow out of this discussion. It's bigger than you think and there's no reason to sweep these accusations under the rug if they are what they seem.

3 And the rebellious shall be pierced with much sorrow; for their iniquities shall be spoken upon the housetops, and their secret acts shall be revealed.
4 And the voice of warning shall be unto all people, by the mouths of my disciples, whom I have chosen in these last days.
"Please bow out of this discussion"?
Typical reaction. I don't like what you're saying so stop saying it and go away. I think they call it cancel culture.
That's not how this forum works.
You've made claims, Connor has challenged you..... that's how it works.
Like it or lump it.

User avatar
gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 5308

Re: Utah Politicians Involved in SRA

Post by gkearney »

Perhaps the reason the posts do not include names is that in giving names the person doing so exposes themselves to legal peril of both libel and slander.

Not giving names is the cowards way out. Why should anyone pay any attention to this thread when we are unable to evaluate the veracity of the claims made?

Atrasado
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1675

Re: Utah Politicians Involved in SRA

Post by Atrasado »

gkearney wrote: November 27th, 2023, 8:50 am Perhaps the reason the posts do not include names is that in giving names the person doing so exposes themselves to legal peril of both libel and slander.

Not giving names is the cowards way out. Why should anyone pay any attention to this thread when we are unable to evaluate the veracity of the claims made?
The cowards are the ones who hide in the dark and murder. The cowards are the ones that belong to secret combinations. Let's be clear about that.

They may be powerful, rich, and careful but they aren't brave. They can't claim that. Anyone willing to stand up to them anonymously or not is brave in my book, because I know what the cabalists are willing to do. And it's not like they won't find us if they want to, so we may be "anonymous" but we really aren't.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1675

Re: Utah Politicians Involved in SRA

Post by Atrasado »

gkearney wrote: November 27th, 2023, 8:50 am Perhaps the reason the posts do not include names is that in giving names the person doing so exposes themselves to legal peril of both libel and slander.

Not giving names is the cowards way out. Why should anyone pay any attention to this thread when we are unable to evaluate the veracity of the claims made?
Besides, evidence has been shared many times on this forum (as I'm sure you have seen) and you either don't want to look at it, or won't believe it. Why share more when it clearly won't convince you and others of your persuasion?

User avatar
cboyack
captain of 100
Posts: 186
Contact:

Re: Utah Politicians Involved in SRA

Post by cboyack »

The OP said, in her encouragement to read and share the link: "Know the truth."

Truth cannot be known without evidence—data. I await a list of names. Otherwise, this is rubbish nonsense borne out of ignorance and speculation.

I mean, just look at this silliness in the article:
Did you know that when an important new proposed law goes before the house and senate in the state of Utah, the powers that be will also vote and determine the outcome of the bill? That vote is handed down to the governor as a directive of his final decision.
Nonsense. "The powers that be will also vote and determine the outcome of the bill." Can this person cite even one example to back up the claim? No.

logonbump
captain of 100
Posts: 687

Re: Utah Politicians Involved in SRA

Post by logonbump »

What is Connor defending here? Who is on trial but public officials? That is our job to be scrupulous in which powers and personalities we uphold. Are not all the victims' statements in the public record and haven't they been shouted from the rooftops already? Any light cast in that dark direction reveals unspeakable atrocities. What is our duty, for those of us who are aware, not including, apparently, Mr Boyack? Seems he has something to hide.
I'll say it again: friends in high places and don't trust anyone with a considerable-sized platform. They're in on the lies and only dispense a rare amount of 90% truth while omitting the ten percent or including as many lies, which appear palatable because "truth teller."

logonbump
captain of 100
Posts: 687

Re: Utah Politicians Involved in SRA

Post by logonbump »


User avatar
Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000
Posts: 4361

Re: Utah Politicians Involved in SRA

Post by Shawn Henry »

Robin Hood wrote: November 27th, 2023, 7:54 am You've made claims, Connor has challenged you..... that's how it works.
I think you read too quickly. Logonbump posted after Connor. Utahred made the claims. Connor challenged Utahred for her claims. Logonbump did not make any initial claims.

I do agree that asking someone to bow out is a little presumptuous, let all sides be heard, and yes, preferably with evidence.

User avatar
Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 13001
Location: England

Re: Utah Politicians Involved in SRA

Post by Robin Hood »

Shawn Henry wrote: November 29th, 2023, 1:11 pm
Robin Hood wrote: November 27th, 2023, 7:54 am You've made claims, Connor has challenged you..... that's how it works.
I think you read too quickly. Logonbump posted after Connor. Utahred made the claims. Connor challenged Utahred for her claims. Logonbump did not make any initial claims.

I do agree that asking someone to bow out is a little presumptuous, let all sides be heard, and yes, preferably with evidence.
The "you" was generic.
It would have been clearer if I'd said "one".

User avatar
cboyack
captain of 100
Posts: 186
Contact:

Re: Utah Politicians Involved in SRA

Post by cboyack »

logonbump wrote: November 29th, 2023, 12:34 am What is Connor defending here? Who is on trial but public officials? That is our job to be scrupulous in which powers and personalities we uphold. Are not all the victims' statements in the public record and haven't they been shouted from the rooftops already? Any light cast in that dark direction reveals unspeakable atrocities. What is our duty, for those of us who are aware, not including, apparently, Mr Boyack? Seems he has something to hide.
I'll say it again: friends in high places and don't trust anyone with a considerable-sized platform. They're in on the lies and only dispense a rare amount of 90% truth while omitting the ten percent or including as many lies, which appear palatable because "truth teller."
I'm defending the truth. Someone doesn't become deceptive simply because they have a following. And nothing you've written has added any substance to the argument or debate. If there's evidence, let it be presented - not generically referenced in the abstract, pointing only to hearsay and unsubstantiated claims. I'm still waiting for details to address. What has been claimed (e.g. the motives behind decriminalizing polygamy) is ridiculous, and I speak from firsthand knowledge, not bystander speculation.

Jennicasmith
Hi, I'm new.
Posts: 1

Re: Utah Politicians Involved in SRA

Post by Jennicasmith »

I'm not afraid to say I am a victim of SRA, and am currently dealing with others. Mr. Boyack from a victims perspective, to come out with a sweeping denial of it all, and angrily accuse - well, it makes us wonder what exactly you're denying. I know you and I know your success, if you can't come down to the trenches and accept the unbelievable, perhaps within your success youve disengaged yourself from humanity.

I am a victim. It happens. I know multiple more victims and we all lived through the same hell. Tell me again, this does not happen.

Jennica Smith, victim of Judge Bazzelle, SRA, and several other of life's unfortunate situations.

User avatar
InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 10812
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Re: Utah Politicians Involved in SRA

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Thank you for this thread, Utahrded.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 6285

Re: Utah Politicians Involved in SRA

Post by endlessQuestions »

Jennicasmith wrote: February 9th, 2024, 8:20 am I'm not afraid to say I am a victim of SRA, and am currently dealing with others. Mr. Boyack from a victims perspective, to come out with a sweeping denial of it all, and angrily accuse - well, it makes us wonder what exactly you're denying. I know you and I know your success, if you can't come down to the trenches and accept the unbelievable, perhaps within your success youve disengaged yourself from humanity.

I am a victim. It happens. I know multiple more victims and we all lived through the same hell. Tell me again, this does not happen.

Jennica Smith, victim of Judge Bazzelle, SRA, and several other of life's unfortunate situations.
Jennica, I don't believe I've seen you post here before. Welcome. It's a bit of a rough environment for abuse victims, so make sure you take care of yourself.

logonbump
captain of 100
Posts: 687

Re: Utah Politicians Involved in SRA

Post by logonbump »

Robin Hood wrote: November 27th, 2023, 7:54 am
logonbump wrote: November 27th, 2023, 1:36 am
cboyack wrote: November 26th, 2023, 2:09 pm

This is quackery. No names are given, no evidence offered, just wild claims and speculation.

You mention the example of the polygamy decriminalization bill and try to justify your position by saying the governor’s assistant told you something and that you were present that day.

I was intimately involved in that bill, and our organization led the effort. There are plenty of reasons why the government should not felonize individuals for consensual relationships, and that very criminal status is what pushed a lot of abuse into the shadows, allowing Warren Jeffs and others like him to domineer over people.

In short, you know not of what you speak, rendering ridiculous everything else that you’ve written.
Names have been given, just not in this thread or under that link. Are you having a little cognitive dissonance?
Mr Boyack, you're either willfully blind or are covering for some of your friends in high places. Please bow out of this discussion. It's bigger than you think and there's no reason to sweep these accusations under the rug if they are what they seem.

3 And the rebellious shall be pierced with much sorrow; for their iniquities shall be spoken upon the housetops, and their secret acts shall be revealed.
4 And the voice of warning shall be unto all people, by the mouths of my disciples, whom I have chosen in these last days.
That's not how this forum works.
You've made claims, Connor has challenged you..... that's how it works.
Like it or lump it.
I didn't make these claims, cboyack isn't challenging me.

"...in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established"

Thanks, Cindy.

https://open.substack.com/pub/utahcindy ... d&r=1sapjl

User avatar
dreamtheater76
captain of 100
Posts: 883

Re: Utah Politicians Involved in SRA

Post by dreamtheater76 »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-u3UpLN71Gw

I really enjoyed your presentation on We Are the People with Jason Preston. Hope to see a lot more. I still remember clearly the The Glenn Pace memo leak when it was first known to the public. Until recent years I never heard anything. But I have seen some really crazy stuff happen even in my neighborhoods I have lived in. This stuff is definitely real and in places you wouldn't expect.

Post Reply