Still pro Covid vax

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Still pro Covid vax

Post by Wolfwoman »

Still plenty of pro Covid vax people out there. Read the comments on this post.

📸 Look at this post on Facebook https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... tid=WiMSqg

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Still pro Covid vax

Post by Niemand »

Well aware of it. Meet them every day. A lot of them tune out if you mention the issues. The press is admitting there are issues but playing them down

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

It's called blind faith.

Blind faith in a chemical company.

Blind faith in ...authority. Or self proclaimed authority.

Blind faith in ... government.

Or blind faith in .... the globe. The world. Humanity.
dc

Precepts
captain of 50

Post by Precepts »

David13 wrote: December 11th, 2023, 8:55 am It's called blind faith.

dc
Asleep is another word for it.

petercnx
captain of 10

Post by petercnx »

Precepts wrote: December 11th, 2023, 9:03 am

dc
Trusting in the Arm of Flesh is another way to define it.

Arm Chair Quarterback
captain of 1,000

Post by Arm Chair Quarterback »

I can’t view them. Any chance you can post some of them here?

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

I’m in Toronto because my wife’s sister is in the hospital and not expected to live more than a few days. Whilst waiting for news from doctors I went to a nearby mall, but it wasn’t as spiritual as the City Creek mall. I estimated that about 15% of the shoppers were wearing masks. It was quite disheartening and I left muttering to myself about stupid people.

Mike

Precepts
captain of 50

Post by Precepts »

petercnx wrote: December 11th, 2023, 11:19 am

dc
Trusting in the Arm of Flesh is another way to define it.
Definitely!

This is how i would describe most of the saints and the jab
2 Nephi 28
25 Wo be unto him that crieth: All is well!

26 Yea, wo be unto him that hearkeneth unto the precepts of men, and denieth the power of God, and the gift of the Holy Ghost!

27 Yea, wo be unto him that saith: We have received, and we need no more!

28 And in fine, wo unto all those who tremble, and are angry because of the truth of God! For behold, he that is built upon the crock receiveth it with gladness; and he that is built upon a sandy foundation trembleth lest he shall fall.

29 Wo be unto him that shall say: We have received the word of God, and we need no more of the word of God, for we have enough!

30 For behold, thus saith the Lord God: I will give unto the children of men line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little and there a little; and blessed are those who hearken unto my precepts, and lend an ear unto my counsel, for they shall learn wisdom; for unto him that receiveth I will give more; and from them that shall say, We have enough, from them shall be taken away even that which they have.

31 Cursed is he that putteth his trust in man, or maketh flesh his arm, or shall hearken unto the precepts of men, save their precepts shall be given by the power of the Holy Ghost.

Precepts
captain of 50

Post by Precepts »

All of 2 Nephi 28 describes our day and our church though

3 For it shall come to pass in that day that the churches which are built up, and not unto the Lord, when the one shall say unto the other: Behold, I, I am the Lord’s; and the others shall say: I, I am the Lord’s; and thus shall every one say that hath built up churches, and not unto the Lord—

4 And they shall contend one with another; and their priests shall contend one with another, and they shall teach with their alearning, and deny the bHoly Ghost, which giveth utterance.

5 And they deny the power of God, the Holy One of Israel; and they say unto the people: Hearken unto us, and hear ye our precept; for behold there is no God today, for the Lord and the Redeemer hath done his work, and he hath given his power unto men;

6 Behold, hearken ye unto my precept; if they shall say there is a miracle wrought by the hand of the Lord, believe it not; for this day he is not a God of miracles; he hath done his work.

7 Yea, and there shall be many which shall say: Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die; and it shall be well with us.

8 And there shall also be many which shall say: Eat, drink, and be merry; nevertheless, fear God—he will justify in committing a little sin; yea, lie a little, take the advantage of one because of his words, dig a pit for thy neighbor; there is no harm in this; and do all these things, for tomorrow we die; and if it so be that we are guilty, God will beat us with a few stripes, and at last we shall be saved in the kingdom of God.

9 Yea, and there shall be many which shall teach after this manner, false and vain and foolish doctrines, and shall be puffed up in their hearts, and shall seek deep to hide their counsels from the Lord; and their works shall be in the dark.

10 And the blood of the saints shall cry from the ground against them.

11 Yea, they have all gone out of the away; they have become corrupted.

12 Because of pride, and because of false teachers, and false doctrine, their churches have become corrupted, and their churches are lifted up; because of pride they are puffed up.

13 They rob the poor because of their fine sanctuaries; they rob the poor because of their fine clothing; and they persecute the meek and the poor in heart, because in their pride they are puffed up.

14 They wear stiff necks and high heads; yea, and because of pride, and wickedness, and abominations, and whoredoms, they have all gone astray save it be a few, who are the humble followers of Christ; nevertheless, they are led, that in many instances they do err because they are taught by the precepts of men.

15 O the wise, and the learned, and the rich, that are puffed up in the pride of their hearts, and all those who preach false doctrines, and all those who commit whoredoms, and pervert the right way of the Lord, wo, wo, wo be unto them, saith the Lord God Almighty, for they shall be thrust down to hell!

16 Wo unto them that turn aside the just for a thing of naught and revile against that which is good, and say that it is of no worth! For the day shall come that the Lord God will speedily visit the inhabitants of the earth; and in that day that they are fully ripe in iniquity they shall perish.

17 But behold, if the inhabitants of the earth shall repent of their wickedness and abominations they shall not be destroyed, saith the Lord of Hosts.

18 But behold, that great and abominable church, the whore of all the earth, must tumble to the earth, and great must be the fall thereof.

19 For the kingdom of the devil must shake, and they which belong to it must needs be stirred up unto repentance, or the devil will grasp them with his everlasting chains, and they be stirred up to anger, and perish;

Nephi and John saw our day for sure!

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

I think many people are in denial about the possible side effects lurking in their bodies. They simply don’t want to think about it and they want to avoid the conversation altogether. And some are like my great nephew who doesn’t want to admit the shots may have caused his myocarditis.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

dc
Or too stupid to be considered human.

Precepts
captain of 50

Post by Precepts »

My whole ward is in the All is Well in zion crowd. The prophet can't lead you astray. The jab is a godsend.

It's disheartening to see so many trust in the wisdom/precepts of man and deny the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

Arm Chair Quarterback wrote: December 11th, 2023, 11:20 am I can’t view them. Any chance you can post some of them here?
This was the main post
IMG_5564.jpeg
IMG_5564.jpeg (57.41 KiB) Viewed 102 times
And these are some of the comments.

“…. except those who died of Covid after refusing to take it, like my wife’s uncle. Lol.”

“hell, I think there are like 6 conservative radio commentators who publicly recanted on their decision to not take it prior to their deaths.”

“4 of my immediate family regret it… and told their kids and grandkids they should have taken it… omicron killed them, and one of my good friends who was 56 and had 3 kids at home still.”

“I’m had heard, second hand, that if you have had the full 6 shot combo, getting life insurance is much harder now?”

[Replying to above]
“Wasn't for me... Easier actually. The nurse specifically asked and told me that she felt like the actuaries were looking at peoples attitudes and willingness overall to get medical treatment rather than mistrusting the medical system to the point that they let say a cancer progress until it is far more than just uncomfortable by ignoring warning signs. Just got a new policy myself.”

“I don't regret taking it. I did what I had to do for my family so I could keep an income, and I would do it a billion times over again.
The fact that people need to belittle others for it is far more toxic and damaging than actually taking it.”

elbur
captain of 100

Post by elbur »

Belief revision is a hard process and it should be. If it were easy, you'd constantly be questioning foundational beliefs, like gravity. It is very costly to re-examine beliefs so people don't want to do it.

People are generally lazy and happy in their ignorance (or to put it more charitably, they are effort economizers), so a good number might never incur the cost of revising their Covid beliefs.

I think it is as much a question of making future generations aware of Covid mistakes as anything. They don't have as much prior attachment to the COVID narratives and will have more evidence confirming the mistakes available to them.

Many of the NPCs (to be mean to them) who still believe the Covid narrative bought into it when there was very little hard evidence, at least very little that was available. They own their choices, all the same, but I can pity them somewhat in their situation.

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

Anyway, it’s good for me to see what people on the other side think about it, because I have family/in-laws on that side and none of us are wants to bring up the subject, so I didn’t know if they still felt the same way. They probably do. But at least they’re willing to socialize with us unclean lepers now and they don’t make us wear a mask in their presence.

elbur
captain of 100

Post by elbur »

Precepts wrote: December 11th, 2023, 12:13 pm My whole ward is in the All is Well in zion crowd. The prophet can't lead you astray. The jab is a godsend.

It's disheartening to see so many trust in the wisdom/precepts of man and deny the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Yeah, I feel like once the Covid fiasco got even close to being in the rear view mirror, people circled the wagons more than ever. Perhaps it's a selection thing and those left are proportionally more those who were always subservient to the leaders uber alles.

But at the same time, I really do get the feeling that even amongst the regular joe in the church, there is a redoubling of efforts to claim prophetic infallibility. Perhaps it's also them responding to the circling of the wagons among the top leadership.

It's weird.

Arm Chair Quarterback
captain of 1,000

Post by Arm Chair Quarterback »

Christianlee wrote: December 11th, 2023, 12:03 pm I think many people are in denial about the possible side effects lurking in their bodies. They simply don’t want to think about it and they want to avoid the conversation altogether. And some are like my great nephew who doesn’t want to admit the shots may have caused his myocarditis.
Yes. The denial is powerful. No one wants to admit they made a life threatening error. They don't want to admit that the institutions and those who run them are involved in harming you. Ounce they do, they have to rethink their faith in government, their faith in medicine, their faith in pharmaceuticals, their faith in religious leaders, their faith in news media, their faith in google, their faith in Facebook, their faith in instagram, their faith in tic toc, their faith in the DOD, their faith in the FBI, their faith in the court system, their belief that the justice system is fair, their belief that institutions will never lead you astray, their lack of faith in conspiracy theories, their lack of faith in critical thinking, their stubborn desire to keep the status quo alive, their unwillingness to think that the world, in general, doesn't work the way they thought it did. It's some serious cognitive dissonance from a single injection.
Last edited by Arm Chair Quarterback on December 11th, 2023, 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

prolly the following scripture should be printed on all lds leaders foreheads, otherwise fakery and leading deathbound physically/spiritually ..

" .. for your merchants were the great men of the earth, because all the nations were deceived by your sorcery"
(Revelation 18:23)

" Mike Stone - Can Doctors Ever Be Trusted Again?
August 15, 2022

Victims of mass murder, we still trust our killers
"Short of a gunshot wound or broken limb, I will never, ever, ever go to a doctor or hospital again.
Doing so is akin to signing your death warrant." --- Mike Stone

.. DRUGS ARE SORCERY; DOCTORS ARE SORCERERS AND WITCHES

The Bible is very specific about these medical frauds and the drugs they push. Revelations 18:23 states: "For thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived."

Look up the word "sorceries" in Strong's Concordance, a reference book that lists the Hebrew and Greek translations of every word in the Bible, and you'll find that the original Greek meaning for sorceries is pharmakeia or pharmacy. It goes on to call those who dispense drugs (pharmakeia) as sorcerers and witches. In other words, drugs are a form of sorcery and the doctors who prescribe them are sorcerers. Do you still trust your doctor?

Over the last few years, I can count four friends who all went into the hospital with minor ailments. Not one of them ever walked out.

Did you know that hospitals have morgues in the basement to deal with all the people that die under their supposed care?

Are you sure you need that yearly checkup?
"
https://henrymakow.com/2022/08/mike-sto ... ever-.html

"“I preached to a large congregation at the stand, on the science and practice of medicine, desiring to persuade the Saints to trust in God when sick, and not in an arm of flesh, and live by faith and not by medicine, or poison; and when they were sick, and had called for the Elders to pray for them, and they were not healed, to use herbs and mild food.” Documentary History of the Church, Volume 4, p. 414.

“…God gave his sanction by healing; that there could be no more sin in any female laying hands on the sick, than on wetting the face with water; that it was no sin for anybody to do it that has faith, or if the sick has faith, to be healed by the administration. (Minutes of the Female Relief Society of Nauvoo, March 17, 1842. L.D.S. Church Historian’s Office)

“And whosoever among you are sick, and have not faith to be healed, but believe, shall be nourished with all tenderness, with herbs and mild food, and that not by the hand of an enemy.” (D&C 42:43)
"
"joseph smith" naturopath
https://duckduckgo.com/?t=h_&q=%22josep ... ath&ia=web
:arrow: