Jupiter and Saturn coming together

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
SuHwak
captain of 50

Jupiter and Saturn coming together

Post by SuHwak »

Normally I’m not much of a astrology person, but many signs in the heavens show me the movements of starts, planets moon and sun in our sky can indeed be symbolic.

Today I read this: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jupiter-sa ... cember-21/

According to that article this is a very rare occurrence.

Now that got me curious, and I found this:
http://articles.adsabs.harvard.edu/cgi- ... lassic=YES

I’m on mobile so forgive me the formatting.

Anyone else wonder there might be more to this phenomenon than just a curiosity?

What would Jupiter (king planet=messiah) symbolize and what would Saturn symbolize, and them coming together?

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Re: Jupiter and Saturn coming together

Post by Sunain »

https://sparky.rice.edu/public-night/jupsat.html

Some interesting info about the conjunction.

Maroriginal1
captain of 100

Post by Maroriginal1 »

I’m surprised that within the church astronomical signs aren’t talked about more. We’ve had so many rare conjunctions, alignments, comets, blood moons, eclipses in a few short years.....I fear we are becoming comparable to the people before the birth of Christ where signs were becoming so common that their significance became meaningless.

To better understand the story our stars tell I recommend this video, albeit long.

https://youtu.be/EUQEMqF5dL8

He outlines that ancient Hebrews linked the constellations to messianic teachings, aka the Mazzaroth. All modern astrology is a counterfeit to the original meaning of the constellations. Everything in the heavens was designed to tell a story of the Messiah.

Jupiter represents Christ/his kingdom. This is evident in the Revelation 12 sign and Joseph Smiths translation of it. Jupiter is about to overshadow Saturn (Satan) on the darkest day of the year while in the constellation Aquarius, the water bearer, which represents the pouring out of Messiahs gospel/kingdom. I’d definitely say there’s something powerful about this sign.

Lynn
captain of 100

Post by Lynn »

Not many think about it, but Astrology is a combination of astronomy & mapping sequences (meaning events here). As well as general conditions as to certain astronomical signs, conjunctions & such. In many of the Nostradamus' Quatrain prophecies, he uses astrology (astronomical conjunctions) for the timing of events if placed in that prophecy, as to a time marker. In his day, in the 1500s, it was at the crossroads of the two calendars. Even if they had not started it yet, he was well aware of it. But instead, kept to the use of astronomical markers as to when the events would take place. Of course, by doing it in this manner, it makes it unclear as to which time that marker occurs, as to being the target window. Very rarely would he give a direct hit or hinted at, by the exact calendar year.

For instance in another case, the birth of Jesus was heralded by a unique conjunction of 3 or 4 celestial items. When this occurred, it literally streamed a beam of light (like a flashlight) focusing upon the town of Bethlehem. Beth of course meaning "house". The light was so powerful, you could still ascertain it over the Sun's light. This seems to have occurred in the year we might refer to as 6 BC or 6 BCE. If not mistaken, there was a certain celestial event, perhaps a supernova in that year. By the manner of this light being focused upon Bethelehem, it would seem more believable or likely compared to the wise men following a comet or such. In their ancient prophecies, the event was not to be like any other, so that the knew before any shadow of doubt. And perhaps somehow they were given foreknowledge of the event & left early from the Far East in order to arrive shortly after the birth.

One old saying is that the Stars impel, they do not compel. And another states, that the Earth is governed by the stars, learn them well, by studying their orbits, cycles, and rays. In other words, it seems like they are a higher map from the Creator of mankind here on this planet.

Another example is of the Giza area in Egypt, the structures are laid out in certain star chart manners as a reflection of the Cosmos. Two significant ones are the belt stars of Orion, as well as Cygnus, both star systems being highly regarded by the Ancients as to our beginnings. Even though the 3 belt stars are represented by the 3 Giza pyramids & the Milky Way by the flooded Nile River, there is a 4th Belt star that exploded long ago. It left behind a sign that it once existed (refer to the Oort Cloud in the Belt, which is believed to have been a 4th star, the cloud being its residue). The same goes for the Giza plateau, there was a 4th, but it was dismantled perhaps for earthly reasons (but perhaps it was done to mirror the heavens currently). But the groundwork (base) still remains of where it had been located. In the Mexican pyramid complex (Pyramid of the Sun complex) the 4 pyramids reflecting the heavens are still intact. I forget if the Chinese pyramids also follow the same pattern. If many of the pyramid complexes mirror the stars so much, then obviously we are being told that the stars are very important while we are here in our sojourn on this planet.

I was touching base with an American architect in the past 12 or so years. I shared with him about the 4th, as he was investigating the correlation of these two or 3 pyramid complexes. I told him of the 4th being also at Giza. He shared that he had gotten with Egyptian authorities, and that according to his skills (being an architect of structural forms), a room that has not been opened, exists in the Great Pyramid.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Maroriginal1 wrote: December 5th, 2020, 7:59 am I’m surprised that within the church astronomical signs aren’t talked about more. We’ve had so many rare conjunctions, alignments, comets, blood moons, eclipses in a few short years.....I fear we are becoming comparable to the people before the birth of Christ where signs were becoming so common that their significance became meaningless.

To better understand the story our stars tell I recommend this video, albeit long.

He outlines that ancient Hebrews linked the constellations to messianic teachings, aka the Mazzaroth. All modern astrology is a counterfeit to the original meaning of the constellations. Everything in the heavens was designed to tell a story of the Messiah.

Jupiter represents Christ/his kingdom. This is evident in the Revelation 12 sign and Joseph Smiths translation of it. Jupiter is about to overshadow Saturn (Satan) on the darkest day of the year while in the constellation Aquarius, the water bearer, which represents the pouring out of Messiahs gospel/kingdom. I’d definitely say there’s something powerful about this sign.
This video, well what's taught: the Mazzaroth, is absolutely stunning and glorious. The heavens can be a true calendar, not tainted by evil designs of men. Man oh man, this blew my mind.

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

I have to admit that I've never thought about these things but I was outside last week with very powerful binoculars on a tripod to look at the planets and although I was at the edge of being able to resolve Jupiter as a disk, I was able to see quite a few of Jupiter's satellites. The view was heavenly but there is no pun intended here. I was rather taken back and spent a few minutes contemplating and appreciating God's beautiful creation. Now, you've given me something to think about.

Mike Maillet
Ingleside, Ontario

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Maroriginal1 wrote: December 5th, 2020, 7:59 am I’m surprised that within the church astronomical signs aren’t talked about more. We’ve had so many rare conjunctions, alignments, comets, blood moons, eclipses in a few short years.....I fear we are becoming comparable to the people before the birth of Christ where signs were becoming so common that their significance became meaningless.

Wise men have always watched the skies...

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

Wise men have always watched the skies...

I only made it up to wise-guy, unfortunately.

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

The Great Conjunction is a rare and very special astrological event that happens every 20 years or so. It involves the meeting of both Jupiter and Saturn at the same degree of the zodiac.

For the last 200 years, the Great Conjunction has occurred almost always in earth signs, but now, on December 21, 2020, both Jupiter and Saturn will align in the air sign of Aquarius.https://foreverconscious.com/the-great- ... ember-2020.

2020, a Year to remember!! The start of a NEW World Order.

Mars will be retrograde Aries square Saturn, so a lot of life changes triggered by crises and pressure, the need to overcome challenges and pressure from outside!

These huge changes will be in our physical body/health, career, partnerships or/and family.

In December 2020, Jupiter joins Saturn in Aquarius and marks the beginning of a new 240-year cycle which will change society and the ruling structures and elite of the world. this is from https://blog.spiritualify.com/2020-the- ... -aquarius/ this is just a couple of Astrology sites. I am still looking for any Christian stories on it.

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

I will add that the sign of Aquarius could represent Christ, pouring out knowledge upon the Church. As based on John Pratt's thoughts the Zodiac signs testifying of Christ.

discoqueendiva
captain of 100

Post by discoqueendiva »

Interesting I wonder if the song this is the age of (Aquarius) has a hidden meaning

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

I didn't realize someone else had started a thread on this.
OCDMOM wrote: December 6th, 2020, 6:41 pm I will add that the sign of Aquarius could represent Christ, pouring out knowledge upon the Church. As based on John Pratt's thoughts the Zodiac signs testifying of Christ.
Or pouring out judgments. I wonder if there are two streams in Aquarius; one is pouring out judgments and the other is pouring out blessings, depending on the soul the water is being poured upon.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

This is the first time this excellent video was posted. 8-)

search.php?keywords=EUQEMqF5dL8 will find more posts about it.

Soon spy will edit this post, and delve into Gematria and Berisheet too.

https://discussmormonism.com/viewtopic. ... 7#p2849547 About seers and stuff.

Maroriginal1
captain of 100

Post by Maroriginal1 »

BeNotDeceived wrote: October 31st, 2023, 7:28 pm

This is the first time this excellent video was posted. 8-)

search.php?keywords=EUQEMqF5dL8 will find more posts about it.

Soon spy will edit this post, and delve into Gematria and Berisheet too.

https://discussmormonism.com/viewtopic. ... 7#p2849547 About seers and stuff.

Thanks for the reminder on this topic. Heavenly signs and the Mazzaroth have been on my mind a lot since the Revelation 12 sign in 2017. Since then, in America, there’s been a full eclipse, two comets visible to the naked eye, a super blue moon eclipse, multiple conjunctions, and a ring of fire eclipse. All are considered rare or uncommon in occurrence, let alone all back to back. 2024 will be an active year with the X marks the American heartland spot eclipse and a “Devils” comet that should be visible in April. There are some pretty amazing signs happening!

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Maroriginal1 wrote: October 31st, 2023, 11:55 pm and a “Devils” comet that should be visible in April.
I haven't heard about this. Can/will you expound on it, please?

Maroriginal1
captain of 100

Post by Maroriginal1 »

https://www.salon.com/2023/10/31/myster ... -to-watch/

There are several articles starting to pop up about the Devils comet. It’s named such because it recently had an explosive outburst that formed into what appeared like horns giving it the Devil nickname. It’s anticipated to be visible, possibly by the naked eye, from April-June 2024 across America. Here’s the kicker, it’s possible that it may be visible at the apex of the full solar eclipse across America on April 8, 2024 as it will be close to the sun at that point. Fully visible or not, A full eclipse and a comet together at once is incredibly rare, let alone one nicknamed the Devil.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Maroriginal1 wrote: December 4th, 2023, 7:37 am Here’s the kicker, it’s possible that it may be visible at the apex of the full solar eclipse across America on April 8, 2024 as it will be close to the sun at that point. Fully visible or not, A full eclipse and a comet together at once is incredibly rare, let alone one nicknamed the Devil.
Oh, wow!

Sun and the Devil duking it out. Maybe not, but that's what comes to my mind.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

coming together

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Silver Pie wrote: December 4th, 2023, 5:39 pm
Maroriginal1 wrote: December 4th, 2023, 7:37 am Here’s the kicker, it’s possible that it may be visible at the apex of the full solar eclipse across America on April 8, 2024 as it will be close to the sun at that point. Fully visible or not, A full eclipse and a comet together at once is incredibly rare, let alone one nicknamed the Devil.
Oh, wow!

Sun and the Devil duking it out. Maybe not, but that's what comes to my mind.
KSOU AKA TheSpyFM, PO Box on 38th Street with 73008 zipcode and me strange photo are just a few of many strange things that transpired elsewhere, but now spy has returned to his eclipse abode, somewhat unexpectedly. Things are in place to propel the purple circle forward, so Children Everywhere, can say Elon Musk only launches one 🚀 at a time … We Launch Four!!!!