The WHO New "Pandemic Treaty" - they want total control of YOU !

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Hiker
captain of 100

Re: The WHO New "Pandemic Treaty" - they want total control of YOU !

Post by Hiker »

Fx-IaIjaAAEWMpm.jpg
Fx-IaIjaAAEWMpm.jpg (230.15 KiB) Viewed 215 times

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Hiker wrote: June 6th, 2023, 9:57 am Article 19 of proposed WHO treaty demands

- a minimum of 5% of every country's health budget
- an undisclosed % of GDP

They will also have the power to demand more when they choose to declare an emergency.

FxytvClX0AIYFuk.jpg

https://apps.who.int/gb/inb/pdf_files/i ... 4_3-en.pdf
Wth?!? Why would any country join them?!

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Because the ETs and demons already replaced the leadership via an infiltration that lasted decades,c enturies, even thousands of years.

This is some kind of ultimate sci fi fantasy Final War for humanity going on here. EPic.

Good news is Federation and China woke up in time and are now awakening to the BRICs gold money.

Cruiserdude wrote: June 6th, 2023, 5:43 pm
Hiker wrote: June 6th, 2023, 9:57 am Article 19 of proposed WHO treaty demands

- a minimum of 5% of every country's health budget
- an undisclosed % of GDP

They will also have the power to demand more when they choose to declare an emergency.

FxytvClX0AIYFuk.jpg

https://apps.who.int/gb/inb/pdf_files/i ... 4_3-en.pdf
Wth?!? Why would any country join them?!

varnaj42
captain of 100

Post by varnaj42 »

varnaj42 wrote: May 30th, 2023, 4:14 pm
varnaj42 wrote: May 30th, 2023, 2:28 pm
Hiker wrote: May 30th, 2023, 2:20 pm Global Takeover: The United Nations Pushes for a Disturbing Power Grab

“Not only do we have to be concerned about the WHO, but now we have to be concerned about the UN itself,” lamented Dr.
@NassMeryl

“The United Nations has come out with its own suggestion [emergency platform] to give enormous power to the UN Secretary-General in the event of an emergency,” or global shock, reported Dr. Nass.

This includes pandemics, biological warfare, climate change, supply chain disruptions, cyberspace disruption, an outer space event, and an “unforeseen black swan event,” which means they want the right to declare an emergency for any unspecified event.

https://twitter.com/ChildrensHD/status/ ... 2685568002
The United Nations is a creation, a tool, of Satan.

There was a time when I would have argued about that. No more. I wish our country could dump the UN and send them packing to Venezuela or someplace more to their liking.

It's almost too late. While we slept the global commies have taken over. There is almost no answer now outside of violence.

Long ago I laughed at John Birchers with their crazy ideas about the UN. No more. They were and are, correct.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

I heard John Birchers were associated with Ezra Taft Benson.

I literally hated reading lewis website rockwell. They who were AMerican yet dared criticized the American state. As a hyper patriot, that didn't sit well with me.

Now I am doing a lot more than criticizing 4th Reich USSA.
varnaj42 wrote: June 6th, 2023, 6:55 pm
varnaj42 wrote: May 30th, 2023, 2:28 pm

The United Nations is a creation, a tool, of Satan.

There was a time when I would have argued about that. No more. I wish our country could dump the UN and send them packing to Venezuela or someplace more to their liking.

It's almost too late. While we slept the global commies have taken over. There is almost no answer now outside of violence.

Long ago I laughed at John Birchers with their crazy ideas about the UN. No more. They were and are, correct.

varnaj42
captain of 100

Post by varnaj42 »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 7th, 2023, 9:08 am I heard John Birchers were associated with Ezra Taft Benson.

I literally hated reading lewis website rockwell. They who were AMerican yet dared criticized the American state. As a hyper patriot, that didn't sit well with me.

Ein Volk. Ein Reich. Ein Fuhrer. Shall we try again kids? If this is what it will take to cleans our society of wokeness and sexual perversion then I say "let's give it a go".

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

Biden is going along with this like he has been told. He's going to get us into the WHO pandemic treaty. They're going to try to force us to get the vaccine passports. Once they're in place, you will be required to be vaccinated whenever they come up with a new shot.

Now is your time to do international travel! Once the vaccine passport is in place around the world, the unvaccinated will not be able to travel. So do it now while you can!

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

They already know to get out of babylon, but since the US will fragment, you don't actually need to leave North Am either. Every person will go to their allotted space, holy or not
Hiker wrote: June 7th, 2023, 9:52 am Biden is going along with this like he has been told. He's going to get us into the WHO pandemic treaty. They're going to try to force us to get the vaccine passports. Once they're in place, you will be required to be vaccinated whenever they come up with a new shot.

Now is your time to do international travel! Once the vaccine passport is in place around the world, the unvaccinated will not be able to travel. So do it now while you can!

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Satan controlled both the sexual perversions+Frankfurt school and the reaction to it, the nazi nationalism.

varnaj42 wrote: June 7th, 2023, 9:46 am
Ymarsakar wrote: June 7th, 2023, 9:08 am I heard John Birchers were associated with Ezra Taft Benson.

Ein Volk. Ein Reich. Ein Fuhrer. Shall we try again kids? If this is what it will take to cleans our society of wokeness and sexual perversion then I say "let's give it a go".

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The WHO New "Plannedemic Treaty" - they want total control of YOU !

Post by Fred »

Hiker wrote: May 24th, 2023, 7:23 pm Wouldn't it be wonderful if the quorum of the 15 told us to do this!

https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/status/ ... 2931103764

2023-05-24_182157.png
It is common sense of which the Q15 have none.

Comanchero
captain of 100

Post by Comanchero »

Fred wrote: June 7th, 2023, 3:59 pm
Hiker wrote: May 24th, 2023, 7:23 pm Wouldn't it be wonderful if the quorum of the 15 told us to do this!

2023-05-24_182157.png
The 15 are heads of the church. The church since Joseph Smith, believe in being subjected to kings, presidents, etc. That's the church. As a member, I'm not "the church", so I take a different stance. What Joseph taught about being a subject to anyone but Christ, I've tossed out. But as far as the church, that's different and I expect different choices. The church will always submit to government authority. That's actually scriptural both historically and prophetically.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

The W.H.O. is undoubtedly the most evil organization in the World.

better take a listen to this -
because it's going to effect YOU ! ! !

The W.H.O. Global Digital Health Certification Network

or also here

(Video starts at 3 min 15 sec. )

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

Being There wrote: June 7th, 2023, 9:49 pm The W.H.O. is undoubtedly the most evil organization in the World.

The end game! Have regular pandemics, come up with new deadly vaccines, easy way to depopulate the world!

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Being There wrote: June 7th, 2023, 9:49 pm The W.H.O. is undoubtedly the most evil organization in the World.

or also here

(Video starts at 3 min 15 sec. )

Jab Passports? 💉

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

WHO pandemic treaty, 'universal vaccine passports' expected for 2024
2023-06-12_154518.png
2023-06-12_154518.png (584.82 KiB) Viewed 130 times
https://www.rebelnews.com/who_pandemic_ ... 024_report

https://usforthem.co.uk/briefing-paper- ... mendments/

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

"Dear Unvaxed,
Your Vaccinated friends & Family didn't speak out, despite their Adverse Reactions.
The unvaccinated will soon be unable to travel around the World."

https://www.activistpost.com/2023/06/di ... urope.html

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Being There wrote: May 26th, 2023, 9:26 pm listen to this crap !

now they want to do a simulation exercise.

1 min. video
(put on CC so you can also read what she's saying)
"This video has been removed by the uploader.

ya right !
more like removed by Dooftube

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

The EU has already created the Digital Passports and the WHO will enforce it. They plan to merge the CBDC, our health records, our entire life will be on a QR code. It will also be used to regulate travels and the effective date is June 23.

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

Post by TwochurchesOnly »

2023-05-24_182157.png
Fantastic! Now that's standing for truth & right

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

TwochurchesOnly wrote: June 24th, 2023, 7:10 pm

2023-05-24_182157.png
I was very naive at the beginning of so-called pandemic, I was expecting the quorum of 15 to talk like this gentleman!

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

IsaiahVision wrote: May 31st, 2023, 10:47 am Peace and be still, Brothers and Sisters. Yes, it is coming; all tied to the Mark of the Beast (Rev 13). I believe we have just entered into the Great Tribulations (Revelation 13-18). The earth will begin its cleansing. Yes, we should resist evil...with no fear. All is known and foretold by God. Prepare yourself physically and spiritually; trust in the Lord.

Isaiah 14
"24 Jehovah of Hosts made an oath, saying, As I foresaw it, so shall it happen; as I planned it, so shall it be:
25 I will break Assyria in my own land, trample them underfoot on my mountains; their yoke shall be taken from them, their burden removed from their shoulders.
26 These are things determined upon the whole earth; this is the hand upraised over all nations.
27 For what Jehovah of Hosts has determined, who shall revoke? When his hand is upraised, who can turn it away?"

Isaiah 24:6
"The curse devours the earth, for those who dwell on it have incurred guilt; because of it the population of the earth shall be diminished and little of mankind remain."

Isaiah 13:9
"The Day of Jehovah shall come as a cruel outburst of anger and wrath to make the earth a desolation, that sinners may be annihilated from it."

Isaiah 57:1
"The righteous disappear, and no man gives it a thought; the godly are gathered out, but no one perceives that from impending calamity the righteous are withdrawn."

There are so many Isaiah scriptures on this subject, I just don't want to Isaiah-bomb everyone....too much!
as you say -
"Prepare yourself physically and spiritually; trust in the Lord."
So true my brother, so true.

and please do give us all the Isaiah you can.
If it was important enough for the Lord to give us a commandment to "search diligently" his words,
then I think we need to hear more of it.

Nephi 23:1- 4
1 "And now, behold, I say unto you,
that ye ought to search these things.
Yea, a commandment I give unto
you that ye search these things diligently;
for great are the words of Isaiah."

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Comanchero wrote: June 7th, 2023, 4:11 pm
Fred wrote: June 7th, 2023, 3:59 pm

2023-05-24_182157.png
The 15 are heads of the church. The church since Joseph Smith, believe in being subjected to kings, presidents, etc. That's the church. As a member, I'm not "the church", so I take a different stance. What Joseph taught about being a subject to anyone but Christ, I've tossed out. But as far as the church, that's different and I expect different choices. The church will always submit to government authority. That's actually scriptural both historically and prophetically.
There is a huge asterisk next to that. We are commanded only to be obedient to righteous leaders. We are commanded to not engage in sin regardless of what the kings and magistrates tell us to do. Our church leaders not only engage in the sinful commands and mandates, but they bend over backwards at every opportunity to build Satan's kingdom on Earth.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Hiker wrote: June 24th, 2023, 7:26 pm
TwochurchesOnly wrote: June 24th, 2023, 7:10 pm

2023-05-24_182157.png
I was very naive at the beginning of so-called pandemic, I was expecting the quorum of 15 to talk like this gentleman!
Satan will never talk like Christ.

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

Fzldz_YaYAAR__K.jpg
Fzldz_YaYAAR__K.jpg (57.03 KiB) Viewed 65 times
Dr David Bell, a former WHO senior medical officer is one of a growing body of UK experts and law makers sounding the alarm over the Global Pandemic Treaty.

As he notes the WHO is a far cry from the organisation started in 1946 to simply offer guidance and coordination in a health emergency.

It has been hijacked by private donors like Gates who use it to dictate their nefarious agendas.

If passed the WHO would wield unprecedented power. Demand hefty financial contributions from countries, stifle scientific discourse and impose draconian lockdown measures/ vaccine mandates for an emergency declared at its discretion.

Don’t believe anyone who tells you otherwise!

https://slaynews.com/news/ex-who-offici ... ic-treaty/