We will get a maximum reward

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Valerii
Hi, I'm new.

We will get a maximum reward

Post by Valerii »

Hello everyone! I remember from one of the previous GCs that one of the leaders said that we will get the least punishment possible and that we will get a maximum possible reward. Can you help me to find that place, please?

tmac
captain of 1,000

Re: We will get a maximum reward

Post by tmac »

Valerii wrote: June 7th, 2023, 5:48 am Hello everyone! I remember from one of the previous GCs that one of the leaders said that we will get the least punishment possible and that we will get a maximum possible reward. Can you help me to find that place, please?
You might get a better response if you posted that question to a group that puts more stock in what the GAs say in GC.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

for the record:
Title Trust Again
Author Gerrit W. Gong

us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. " Yet, there is someone who can separate us from God and Jesus Christ -- and that someone is us, ourselves. As Isaiah says, " Your sins have hid his face from you. " By divine love and divine law, we are responsible for our choices and their consequences. But our Savior's atoning love is " infinite and eternal. " When we are ready to come home, even when we are " yet a great way off, " God is ready with great compassion to welcome us, joyfully offering the best He has. President J. Reuben Clark said, " I believe that our Heavenly Father wants to save every one of his children,... that in his justice and mercy he will give us the maximum reward for our acts, give us all that he can give, and in the reverse, I believe that he will impose upon us the minimum penalty which it is possible for him to impose. " On the cross, even our Savior's merciful plea to His Father was not an unconditional " Father, forgive them " but rather " Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. " Our agency and freedom have meaning because we are accountable before God and ourselves for who we are, for what we know and do. Thankfully, we can trust God's perfect justice and perfect mercy to judge perfectly our intents and actions. We conclude as we began -- with God's compassion as we each come home to Him and each other. Do you remember Jesus Christ's parable about a certain man who had two sons?

Valerii
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Valerii »

Thank you!

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Valerii wrote: June 7th, 2023, 5:48 am Hello everyone! I remember from one of the previous GCs that one of the leaders said that we will get the least punishment possible and that we will get a maximum possible reward. Can you help me to find that place, please?
Ha, :lol:

Today I tipped me breakfast bill $11 to total $57.00. 8-)

But when the charge showed up on my iPhone it was absent the tip. :?

I tried to tip maximum reward, but Goldman 🎷 let me down. Darn them. :(

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Valerii wrote: June 8th, 2023, 5:36 amThank you!

Welcome to the forum!