Defending Against Psychological Warfare? How?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Re: Defending Against Psychological Warfare? How?

Post by dreamtheater76 »

There are a lot of Jay Dyer videos and broadcasts that I have found fascinating. Especially how he goes over the history of mind control and how the CIA, Mainstream Media, and Pop Culture have facilitated public brainwashing and changed the way the public thinks. If you see how it works and how it is used you really open your eyes to a lot of things. I grew up watching GI Joe cartoons without realizing they were written by a top CIA informant. Years later I realized how prophetic these cartoons were and how they fit right in with everything that is happening. All part of the programming.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

From 2006 to 2015 i started believing that ussa had been taken over by traitors to humanity no longer deserving salvation for they support this treason and refuse to even speak the truth.

I felt i vould do nothing about it.

Then in 2016 due to lds missionaries triggering my memories with the joseph smith gospel message. I began regaining my memories and skills.

I went from destructive despair to hope in eternal life.

This is why i scoff at people who find 2020 and 2021 hard. It is just a year people. Try living near a decade without being able to even talk about most of this because of red flags.

Am i a tough veteran of apocalypse or are others just that weak.

Thinker wrote: June 13th, 2022, 4:57 pm Some of us (maybe most?) on this forum have felt evil and opposition directed at us and loved ones. There is such urgent need to psychologically & spiritually apply armor to protect ourselves & those for whom we’re responsible.

Interesting how WebMD has a piece on defending against psychological warfare…

”… Whether it's a massive attack or a single horrific act, the effects of psychological warfare aren't limited to the physical damage inflicted. Instead, the goal of these attacks is to instill a sense of fear that is much greater than the actual threat itself...

When confronted with proof of terror, such as pictures of atrocities, Figley says there are a few different ways in which people typically react:
*Suggest that the perpetrators are not like us in any way, that they are inhumane.

*Become fearful in the sense that they feel that they are living in an uncaring and unsafe world because the bar of inhumanity has been lowered even further.

*Believe that it's only a temporary manifestation that can be explained away or deconstructed by specific things that have taken place, such as "if we hadn't done this, then that would not have happened."

"It's uncomfortable believing that the world is less safe, so we have to imagine or construct a scenario that will allow us to feel more safe again and resist change," says Figley.
  • How to Cope
    1) …stay grounded in reality, seek out reliable sources of news and information, and don't rush to make quick judgments based on incomplete or inaccurate information.

2) … reduce your stress level. The easiest way to do that is to talk about the stress and fear you're feeling with someone else.

3) …it's worth asking yourself why you might be under- or overreacting…
Protecting Children From Psychological Warfare
* Parents… be aware of what their children are watching on television and on the Internet and be available to answer their questions.

* Answer children's questions openly and honestly but gear the answers to the child's developmental level.

*Monitor your own reactions. Children will model their parents' reactions whether they like it or not.

*Avoid stereotyping people by their religion or country of origin. This can promote prejudice in young minds.

*Children previously exposed to trauma or violence may be especially vulnerable to news reports and violent images. Watch for signs of trouble sleeping, mood changes, or irritability that might be a sign of a problem that should be evaluated by a mental health professional…”
https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/fea ... rfare-home

I believe defense against psychological warfare involves “emergency prep” psychologically as well as spiritually. God has endowed us with abilities - but we need to develop and strengthen them.

Seed Starter
captain of 1,000

Post by Seed Starter »

The best defense against psychological warfare occurs very early on. Protecting adults who can't/won't even see the problem is much more difficult. Protecting children from programming is critical. Find the sources of the programming and block access to those sources. I could write an entire book on where this programming happens :lol:

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 2:44 pm From 2006 to 2015 i started believing that ussa had been taken over by traitors to humanity no longer deserving salvation for they support this treason and refuse to even speak the truth.

Then in 2016 due to lds missionaries triggering my memories with the joseph smith gospel message. I began regaining my memories and skills.

This is why i scoff at people who find 2020 and 2021 hard. It is just a year people. Try living near a decade without being able to even talk about most of this because of red flags.

Yeah I don’t think many - especially on this forum - were oblivious before the covid insanity. Just search in history of posts from many years ago & you’ll see. The covid thing was just like the straw that broke the camel’s back - so to speak.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

I had some zoom calls with lds members in 2021 or so. Or maybe even 2020. They said they missed church.

I didn't say anything about that, but I knew these people had very little private and individual spiritual development. I didn't miss church. I didn't miss society. I didn't miss my job for 2 months either, it was just a good vacation for me. I focused on myself and perfecting my attainments and skills. I was quite satisfied. The world got a lot less noisy. People were given time.

Time to do all the stuff THEY COMPLAINED TO ME that thye didn't have time to do, like read scriptures or whatever.

Well you guys wanted time? I gave you time. Now what did you do with that grace?

The unawakened have a tendency to find evil super villains to blame and focus on. This allows them to excuse their own lack of responsibility and guilt. I too was that way. I hated Demoncrats and if you even looked like you were "neutral" on Demoncrats online, I would go off on you and I was already utilizing my long distance skills at that range. People began picking it up and where they used to argue with me, now they avoid me due to the pain.

Was this a productive thing to do? No, it was just venting my frustration out on weak innocents. Those who have not harmed me, but who triggered me simply because they refused to see/hate the enemies of humanity. To them, I was just talking non sense or something. Nor would I give them the real stuff I knew, for fear the government would red flag me, so I could not even blame them for rejecting me. I would reject me too if I had such flimsy reasons to think that the US of A was run by enemies of humanity in 2007.

Oh Ymar just hates leftists, let him rant. Jadda jadda.

That's the trap of satan for conspiracy theories. If you don't know them, you are ignorant. If you do know them, satan has a trick up their sleeve by trapping you into paranoia/fear and low vibration/emotional states. This leads people to blame villains for their problems. And in the end, they end up becoming the villains that they hate. Justl ook at the LDS red seats. Before long, and I see it already, the best critics of the Red seats will begin using the same unrighteous dominion actions, justifying it as fighting against unrighteous dominion. The ywon't be going to any higher kingdom for sure. Not unless some family member vouches for them and pulls them inside the short line.

To fight against cancel culture, they will adopt alinsky and cancel culture. THis is a satan trap and a clever one at that.

Those that have chosen a different method, somewhat vague here, will obtain a different emotional framework and a box of solutions. A different method like a god like method.
Thinker wrote: June 7th, 2023, 8:23 am
Ymarsakar wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 2:44 pm From 2006 to 2015 i started believing that ussa had been taken over by traitors to humanity no longer deserving salvation for they support this treason and refuse to even speak the truth.

Yeah I don’t think many - especially on this forum - were oblivious before the covid insanity. Just search in history of posts from many years ago & you’ll see. The covid thing was just like the straw that broke the camel’s back - so to speak.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 7th, 2023, 8:40 am I had some zoom calls with lds members in 2021 or so. Or maybe even 2020. They said they missed church.

I didn't say anything about that, but I knew these people had very little private and individual spiritual development. I didn't miss church. I didn't miss society. I didn't miss my job for 2 months either, it was just a good vacation for me. I focused on myself and perfecting my attainments and skills. I was quite satisfied. The world got a lot less noisy. People were given time.

Time to do all the stuff THEY COMPLAINED TO ME that thye didn't have time to do, like read scriptures or whatever.

Well you guys wanted time? I gave you time. Now what did you do with that grace?

The unawakened have a tendency to find evil super villains to blame and focus on. This allows them to excuse their own lack of responsibility and guilt. I too was that way. I hated Demoncrats and if you even looked like you were "neutral" on Demoncrats online, I would go off on you and I was already utilizing my long distance skills at that range. People began picking it up and where they used to argue with me, now they avoid me due to the pain.

Was this a productive thing to do? No, it was just venting my frustration out on weak innocents. Those who have not harmed me, but who triggered me simply because they refused to see/hate the enemies of humanity. To them, I was just talking non sense or something. Nor would I give them the real stuff I knew, for fear the government would red flag me, so I could not even blame them for rejecting me. I would reject me too if I had such flimsy reasons to think that the US of A was run by enemies of humanity in 2007.

That's the trap of satan for conspiracy theories. If you don't know them, you are ignorant. If you do know them, satan has a trick up their sleeve by trapping you into paranoia/fear and low vibration/emotional states. This leads people to blame villains for their problems. And in the end, they end up becoming the villains that they hate. Justl ook at the LDS red seats. Before long, and I see it already, the best critics of the Red seats will begin using the same unrighteous dominion actions, justifying it as fighting against unrighteous dominion. The ywon't be going to any higher kingdom for sure. Not unless some family member vouches for them and pulls them inside the short line.

To fight against cancel culture, they will adopt alinsky and cancel culture. THis is a satan trap and a clever one at that.

Those that have chosen a different method, somewhat vague here, will obtain a different emotional framework and a box of solutions. A different method like a god like method.
You remind me of the importance of inner awareness & work - BEFORE trying to change the world. Also, I used to associate more with “Nommies” etc. NOM = New Order Mormon which initially began as an attempt to offer a middle way but rapidly became anti-Mormon. I got reprimanded by a moderator once for daring to explain why I believed in God. And if you even hint that you don’t support homosexual cult/herd mentality, they will sniff you out & kick you out. I told them they were still cultish just differently applied & that you can take a person out of a cult but you can’t take the cult out of them… at least for the vast majority.

That’s partly why you get people dropping some old Mormon cult idea only to pick up a new one like DS or polygamy obsession. Meanwhile, the clock’s ticking & there’s still so much inner work to do before it’s too late!

But let me try a little of my own advice - I know I can be outspoken online & in person. We used to meet for coffee & I’d give them my 2 cents very fast with all that caffeine. 😁 I need to work on many things - mostly learning to manage my thoughts so my words & actions are more godly. And I want to listen better - to learn & to love better.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Thinker wrote: June 10th, 2023, 8:20 am
Ymarsakar wrote: June 7th, 2023, 8:40 am I had some zoom calls with lds members in 2021 or so. Or maybe even 2020. They said they missed church.

You remind me of the importance of inner awareness & work - BEFORE trying to change the world. Also, I used to associate more with “Nommies” etc. NOM = New Order Mormon which initially began as an attempt to offer a middle way but rapidly became anti-Mormon. I got reprimanded by a moderator once for daring to explain why I believed in God. And if you even hint that you don’t support homosexual cult/herd mentality, they will sniff you out & kick you out. I told them they were still cultish just differently applied & that you can take a person out of a cult but you can’t take the cult out of them… at least for the vast majority.

That’s partly why you get people dropping some old Mormon cult idea only to pick up a new one like DS or polygamy obsession. Meanwhile, the clock’s ticking & there’s still so much inner work to do before it’s too late!

But let me try a little of my own advice - I know I can be outspoken online & in person. We used to meet for coffee & I’d give them my 2 cents very fast with all that caffeine. 😁 I need to work on many things - mostly learning to manage my thoughts so my words & actions are more godly. And I want to listen better - to learn & to love better.
You are doing quite well by my perception standards.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Does anyone know the symbolic significance of a horse, especially regarding psychological warfare?

logonbump
captain of 100

Post by logonbump »

You mean like these:
OIP.jpeg
OIP.jpeg (54.74 KiB) Viewed 169 times
Thinker wrote: February 21st, 2024, 8:56 am Does anyone know the symbolic significance of a horse, especially regarding psychological warfare?

fullsizeoutput_164b-768x754.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_164b-768x754.jpeg (76 KiB) Viewed 169 times

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

logonbump wrote: February 21st, 2024, 12:50 pm You mean like these:

OIP.jpeg
Thinker wrote: February 21st, 2024, 8:56 am Does anyone know the symbolic significance of a horse, especially regarding psychological warfare?

fullsizeoutput_164b-768x754.jpeg
Yeah, I wonder if there’s symbolic significance when the horse faces right rather than military psychological operations’ horse facing left?

And why a horse?

Also, does Freemasonry have horse symbolism and maybe play a part in PSY OPS?

Freemasonry origins in Jerusalem:
“The Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon (Latin: Pauperes commilitones Christi Templique Salomonici), also known as the Order of Solomon's Temple, the Knights Templar, or simply the Templars, was a Catholic military order founded in 1118, and were headquartered on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem through 1128 when they went to meet with Pope Honorius II…

…In 1119, the French knight Hugues de Payens approached King Baldwin II of Jerusalem and Warmund, Patriarch of Jerusalem, and proposed creating a monastic order for the protection of these pilgrims. King Baldwin and Patriarch Warmund agreed to the request, probably at the Council of Nablus in January 1120, and the king granted the Templars a headquarters in a wing of the royal palace on the Temple Mount in the captured Al-Aqsa Mosque…”
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar‬

Yeliab
captain of 100

Post by Yeliab »

Thinker wrote: December 23rd, 2020, 1:42 pm Terrorism surrounding 9-11 was obvious psychological warfare, not just physical violence. It terrorized many Americans into supporting unjust wars. The more subtle type of psychological warfare (like appeal to emotion lgbtq-bs, & covid fear mongering) is not as easily recognized.
  • ”psychological warfare:
    b. The use of various techniques, such as propaganda and terror, to induce or reinforce attitudes favorable to a war effort among a population or government.
    n. The use of various techniques to demoralize or intimidate someone.
    n. the use of psychological tactics to destroy the opponents' morale
Consider what’s happened lately... ANTIFA, BLM/protesting riots, Seattle experiment, covid news from China, covid lock downs, denial of constitutional rights (no assembly, no religion, no right to body in forcing masks, censoring speech) human-set fires in many areas, voter fraud, fake news claims of other fake news, curfews, push for mRNA vaccine, etc...
ISN’T THIS ALL PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE?
Nobody in news or government would ever label it that, but I believe it is. And no, this is not a “baseless conspiracy theory” because the US military has psychological warfare departments, training & soldiers to implement mental attacks.

Many of us have made preparations to defend against physical attack, environment exposure & other emergency survival. What are you doing to defend against psychological attack?

Great thread and discussion start, you are exactly right. In my former life, we were trained in PsyOps and how the U.S. Government (Christians In Action, Feral Bureau of Intimidation, National Scheming Agency and the list goes on.) completely control the masses. Division of the citizenry is a key component of their plans. Even most of the nation's religious organizations engage in Psych Warfare (on the spiritual level, at least that's what we believe ;))

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Yeliab wrote: February 24th, 2024, 2:13 pm Great thread and discussion start, you are exactly right. In my former life, we were trained in PsyOps and how the U.S. Government (Christians In Action, Feral Bureau of Intimidation, National Scheming Agency and the list goes on.) completely control the masses. Division of the citizenry is a key component of their plans. Even most of the nation's religious organizations engage in Psych Warfare (on the spiritual level, at least that's what we believe ;))
Thank you. Good points.

Definitely - there’s ongoing spiritual warfare.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

I was thinking about the relatively recent mass genocides in Rwanda, where “regular” people killed their neighbors with machetes. It’s considered one of the quickest and worst genocides. This was co vid herd mentality just exaggerated a lot.

We really need to get our own minds and spirits in order so we don’t succumb to something like that.