Life in China and how they view their government/state

Discuss political news items / current events.
Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Life in China and how they view their government/state

Post by Ymarsakar »

This is a very good episode and I have a certain degree of trust in Brian and his guest. I have my ways ; )

It shows essentially why the Chinese view their government and social life the way it is, and how it compares to the USSA. Perhaps Vanu and the good angels are working over time to overturn the Maoist/Western influence of Satans.

Their adherence to the State and Unity, however, would have made them very susceptible to the One WOrld Order of Satans and fallen angels. Good thing Federation saved them from it by pulling them up from that transhuman timeline.

The saints of China have obtained virtues that have reached heaven. And the saints of AMerica have produced sins that reached the heavens. The judgment as a result of this on their lives is.... different.

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Re: Life in China and how they view their government/state

Post by Good & Global »

The actual people of China are good people. Not all but they will amaze you at their kindness.

No wonder they get taken advantage of by leaders.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Looks like CCP propaganda to me. She ranbles on about how the west lied about Wuhan COVID and Hong Kong riots, but in 10 minutes gave ZERO examples of what she meant. She only talked about how unified the Chinese people are and how the west lied about everything. It's like a meatless burger, CCP-approved.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Chip wrote: June 7th, 2023, 8:44 pm Looks like CCP propaganda to me. She ranbles on about how the west lied about Wuhan COVID and Hong Kong riots, but in 10 minutes gave ZERO examples of what she meant. She only talked about how unified the Chinese people are and how the west lied about everything. It's like a meatless burger, CCP-approved.
A couple of lies they seem to be talking about but this isn't a debate nor the first discussion.

1. Wuhan created the bio weapon and or released the disease via wet markets

2. Nordstream was destroyed by Russians. Dam was destroyed by Russians. Bucha was by Russians. Malayasian airlines was shot down by Russians/rebels.

3. Bio weapons in Ukraine

These are the kind of lies or topics, they are referring to.

As for Hong Kong, that is notably due to the sense that the US/CIA is fomenting these democratic protests, that they are astroturf and not actually democratic.

1. THe Bio weapon was actually created in Darpa's 330+ bio weapon labs world wide, although it may have been tested in Wuhan for release. There were no bats or markets involved. The US of A had access to these labs, not the Chinese. Ukraine was also involved, since Kiev hosts the HQs of many pharma sorcerers and gaming companies even.

2. The Western 4th Reich USSA has a tendency to project. THey blow up Nordstream and say the Federation did.

This, CHIP, is something of a behavioral mark from marxism or immature political systems that feel insecure. They can't deal with internal problems so they project it unto their rivals and enemies.

There is also quite a lot of cognitive dissonance going on with Westerners, Chip. For one thing, people don't trust the main sewer media adn will say it is full of lies, but the moment someone from China says the same thing... now your tribal circle the wagons begins and you say "there's no evidence or proof".

Chip, there's obviously evidence and proof out there that the Western media are feeding the world population lies. How do you not know this? In a situation where Nuland and the US President are just straight out lying about everything and the media and scientists are lying, it is the responsibility of Westerners to do their own research and to talk to the people involved directly. Anything else, and they abdicate this honor and responsibility.

Which means they will be aggregated to the transhuman timeline where they will get plenty of experience dealing with marxist transhuman lies.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 8th, 2023, 4:02 am
Chip wrote: June 7th, 2023, 8:44 pm Looks like CCP propaganda to me. She ranbles on about how the west lied about Wuhan COVID and Hong Kong riots, but in 10 minutes gave ZERO examples of what she meant. She only talked about how unified the Chinese people are and how the west lied about everything. It's like a meatless burger, CCP-approved.
A couple of lies they seem to be talking about but this isn't a debate nor the first discussion.

2. Nordstream was destroyed by Russians. Dam was destroyed by Russians. Bucha was by Russians. Malayasian airlines was shot down by Russians/rebels.

As for Hong Kong, that is notably due to the sense that the US/CIA is fomenting these democratic protests, that they are astroturf and not actually democratic.

1. THe Bio weapon was actually created in Darpa's 330+ bio weapon labs world wide, although it may have been tested in Wuhan for release. There were no bats or markets involved. The US of A had access to these labs, not the Chinese. Ukraine was also involved, since Kiev hosts the HQs of many pharma sorcerers and gaming companies even.

2. The Western 4th Reich USSA has a tendency to project. THey blow up Nordstream and say the Federation did.

This, CHIP, is something of a behavioral mark from marxism or immature political systems that feel insecure. They can't deal with internal problems so they project it unto their rivals and enemies.

There is also quite a lot of cognitive dissonance going on with Westerners, Chip. For one thing, people don't trust the main sewer media adn will say it is full of lies, but the moment someone from China says the same thing... now your tribal circle the wagons begins and you say "there's no evidence or proof".

Chip, there's obviously evidence and proof out there that the Western media are feeding the world population lies. How do you not know this? In a situation where Nuland and the US President are just straight out lying about everything and the media and scientists are lying, it is the responsibility of Westerners to do their own research and to talk to the people involved directly. Anything else, and they abdicate this honor and responsibility.

Which means they will be aggregated to the transhuman timeline where they will get plenty of experience dealing with marxist transhuman lies.

You misunderstand me. Of course, the west lies about everything. We all know that. The CCP's style of lying, though, is to make China look unified, in order to excuse their plans. For example, they'll say that people both in the mainland and Taiwan are looking forward to reunification, because they all want One China.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Chip wrote: June 8th, 2023, 8:50 am
Ymarsakar wrote: June 8th, 2023, 4:02 am

You misunderstand me. Of course, the west lies about everything. We all know that. The CCP's style of lying, though, is to make China look unified, in order to excuse their plans. For example, they'll say that people both in the mainland and Taiwan are looking forward to reunification, because they all want One China.
I understand that the West tends to apply certain tribal labels to foreigners like her. For example, most Americans for Ukraine thinks I and others they find disagreeable are Putin bots or KGB trolls, as in working for the FSB/Federation. They don't provide any evidence for these claims, but neither do they need it nor do you feel you need it. The American police and military state can do pretty much what they want, since anyone that rebels they kill or put into solitary confinement prison. They don't need evidence, so this has become the standard for the Western world.

When the West ceases to make any attempt to differentiate between individuals like me with their enemies that they wish to slaughter, when anyone else starts saying X person is working for the CCP/random other non West source, there's not much credibility left in those claims.

It is unclear what people want if elections are being stolen by the CIA such as in Thailand or Taiwan. America obviously wants trans surgeries for your kids and people like Xiden in power, right. What is clear is that the West/NATO/USSA 4th Reich are attempting to do to what Taiwan what has already been done to Ukraine. Create a sub class within the cultural status quo and use it to criticize and then make war on the majority population, hoping to spark a war. This was explained as Marxist struggle sessions and specifically a Maoist strategy of creating 10 identities. 5 good/Red and 5 bad/fascist.

Since the West and their masters wishes to make an enemy of me and my god, I must decide who my allies are going to be. Ironically, they have pushed Federation and China together, which disrupts the masters of the Maoist strategy and the One World Order people. They have also pushed Americans and other people in the world, towards the Federation and by extension, China.

When the CCP begins to look more truthful and honest/reliable than the USSA 4th Reich, this is an unavoidable effect of polarization and demonization in the public rhetoric.

"She ranbles on about how the west lied about Wuhan COVID and Hong Kong riots, but in 10 minutes gave ZERO examples of what she meant. "

The truth is the West did lie about both Wuhan, Covid, and also the Hong Kong riots.

When a person lies to you once, a rational response on my part is to reconsider all the other things they told me which I had believed at the time. What else were they lying about? I don't need to be given examples, and neither do you. after all, in your own words "Of course, the west lies about everything. We all know that."

Well apparently if someone says the same thing as the rest of us, we now look like CCP propagandists or Russian agents.

You ever get the idea that this makes you and the rest of the West, look more like totalitarian mind control agents than the CCP? I would caution people to choose their sides carefully. This is not an internet game they can play where their actions have no consequences.

Once Ukraine is finished, it will be time to move on to the warmongers and others. Good karmic justice rewards. So far the West has seen very little damage from the consequences of their actions towards Ukraine and Taiwan. But just like waxinations, sometimes the dish takes time to prepare.