Latter-day Lamanite Youtube Channel

Discuss liberty related books, videos, audio, as well as downloadable resources.
marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Latter-day Lamanite Youtube Channel

Post by marc »

I have felt the need to start a new Youtube channel. Long overdue?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Latter-day Lamanite Youtube Channel

Post by Niemand »

I would get mirrors up on other video channels. YouTube is a mess right now.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Niemand wrote: October 18th, 2022, 4:07 am I would get mirrors up on other video channels. YouTube is a mess right now.
Mirrors?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

marc wrote: October 18th, 2022, 5:16 am
Niemand wrote: October 18th, 2022, 4:07 am I would get mirrors up on other video channels. YouTube is a mess right now.
Mirrors?
Bitchute, Odyssee, Rumble and all the rest. Some are better than others.

YouTube is heavily and inconsistently censored. Its search function is also dubious, as is Google's as a whole. It is designed so small channels can't usually be found.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Oh, gotcha. Good thing I'm not interested in building an audience. I'm just doing this for family and friends. I figure those who stumble upon it were meant to find it.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

marc wrote: October 18th, 2022, 5:42 am Oh, gotcha. Good thing I'm not interested in building an audience. I'm just doing this for family and friends. I figure those who stumble upon it were meant to find it.
YouTube is horrible these days. They block and remove channels for no given reason.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Thank you. I'll give it some more thought.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Excited for this, Marc. I’ve always enjoyed your thoughts, and video is easier for me to consume than the forum.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Oh hi Marc.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

I have finally finished narrating my book By A Thread on my Youtube channel. Please feel free to listen to each chapter individually or all of them. No need to watch, just listen while you drive to work, walk around the park, whatever. I've had friends ask for an audio version because reading is not their thing. I sincerely hope you find value in this work.

https://www.youtube.com/@LatterdayLamanite/playlists

I will continue to make new videos as I feel inspired to talk about certain topics. People seem to be more drawn to short videos or "reels" than longer lecture type videos being hard wired to be entertained rather than to search for knowledge. We'll see what happens.

Oh, by the way, I highly recommend listening to this playlist at 1.25 speed as I read rather slowly.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

marc wrote: October 18th, 2022, 3:36 am I have felt the need to start a new Youtube channel. Long overdue?
You're a good, honorable man, Latter-day Lamanite. Keep up the good work. I'll be sharing your channel with my close family. 👍🙏

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Cruiserdude, thank you for your kind words. ❤

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Mirrors?
You should be fine on YouTube as long as you don't discuss COVID, vaccines, or question the presidential election results. In their community guidelines those are the big three propaganda points you aren't allowed to question. It's the current narrative of the elites.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

creator wrote: April 28th, 2023, 8:40 pm
Mirrors?
You should be fine on YouTube as long as you don't discuss COVID, vaccines, or question the presidential election results. In their community guidelines those are the big three propaganda points you aren't allowed to question. It's the current narrative of the elites.

Thanks for those tips, Brian! If I ever have to discuss those issues, I can just use types and shadows (Kingmen, Gadiantons, secret combinations, etc).

SmilingPatriot
captain of 50

Post by SmilingPatriot »

Marc thanks for your courage to stand up and share your book and what you feel the Lord is inspiring you to tell. I just got the book and can’t wait to start reading it.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

SmilingPatriot wrote: April 29th, 2023, 3:43 pm Marc thanks for your courage to stand up and share your book and what you feel the Lord is inspiring you to tell. I just got the book and can’t wait to start reading it.
Thank you for your kind words. When I started writing it, it was a huge cloud of years of acquired information that I was led to pin down. It was an overwhelming task, but when I finally published it and offered it freely, I distinctly heard the Lord say "well done." I felt relief that it was done and satisfaction that regardless of how far and wide it spreads--or doesn't--the Lord is pleased with my efforts. My only hope is that it brings hope to all the honest seekers out there.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Thanks.

This is how historically scripture was written/created, via inspiration. But there's no easy way to verify the authenticity of 2000 year old stuff.

Having a modern remake/reinspiration, is critical.

I could not make the name out of the book out, could you link to it or write down the full name and author?

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

More and more people especially the younger generations seem to prefer short videos over reading treatises and essays like those in my blog. I hope the nuggets of wisdom and the experiences that I share in my videos will help you in your journey. I apologize I am not very eloquent. Not sure how often I will make videos, but surely as the Spirit nudges.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Those with spiritual perceptions can pick up a lot of bandwidth from the face, body language, voice tones, that they cannot pick up from text alone.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

marc wrote: April 29th, 2023, 9:23 am Thanks for those tips, Brian! If I ever have to discuss those issues, I can just use types and shadows (Kingmen, Gadiantons, secret combinations, etc).
This is a much better way of doing it. I don't think their filters have got there yet.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Niemand wrote: May 31st, 2023, 4:07 pm
marc wrote: April 29th, 2023, 9:23 am Thanks for those tips, Brian! If I ever have to discuss those issues, I can just use types and shadows (Kingmen, Gadiantons, secret combinations, etc).
This is a much better way of doing it. I don't think their filters have got there yet.
Yes, unorthodox spellings and uncommon code phrases, the AI has a hard time to pick up on due to lack of sample size.

The LDS is less than 2% of world pop, so also a sample size issue.

aeon
captain of 50

Post by aeon »

Hey Marc,
greetings from France !
I have some criticism about your youtube channel : you don't post enough ! ;) You have great insights, do not hesitate to share your thoughts to the world in spanish and english even some quick thoughts in the form of a "short". The world needs more light, more often and you are one of them.
I've already talked with Rob about that aspect (to no avail almost) but I advise you to go out of your comfort zone in reaching out to others on social media in order to promote your excellent content. Maybe on some groups for instance.
You could also "youtubize" some of your existing blog content. It's just an idea.
Would love to chat with you in private if you want to reach out.

Cuidate mucho, que dios te bendiga.
Pierrick

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

aeon wrote: June 7th, 2023, 8:25 am Hey Marc,
greetings from France !
I have some criticism about your youtube channel : you don't post enough ! ;) You have great insights, do not hesitate to share your thoughts to the world in spanish and english even some quick thoughts in the form of a "short". The world needs more light, more often and you are one of them.
I've already talked with Rob about that aspect (to no avail almost) but I advise you to go out of your comfort zone in reaching out to others on social media in order to promote your excellent content. Maybe on some groups for instance.
You could also "youtubize" some of your existing blog content. It's just an idea.
Would love to chat with you in private if you want to reach out.

Cuidate mucho, que dios te bendiga.
Pierrick
Muchas gracias hermano! I will try to make more videos, even short ones, but I have resolved to do so only if I can make them meaningful. I don't want to make videos just to make videos or to become relevant in some way. I promise to do more as time allows and inspiration dictates. I don't speak French, aber ich kann Deutsch sprechen.

Bis spater!

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »