Prophets kill people with bad advice

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Prophets kill people with bad advice

Post by Good & Global »

Saints were told the shots were a literal godsend in answer to prayer.

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/med ... d94e6dea30. (full faithful spiel on church website)

https://www.deseret.com/faith/2021/4/29 ... hurch-news

People have followed in faith and died. There are more than these. I know people in own family.

17 year old preparing for a mission - most likely got shots as knew required as a missionary
https://www.theblaze.com/news/wyoming-b ... denly-died.

48 Bishop dies suddenly - yep its the new natural causes these days - anything but the literal godsend
https://www.djournal.com/lifestyle/reli ... 815d2.html

Here is where a similar thing happened in church history.
Does following the covenant path mean you covenant to give up your agency to whim of the untrained or pretending?

https://youtu.be/PsQsxoND-3I?t=606

The handcarts were Brigham's idea and if it wasn't he lied to the Saints to not look responsible for their deaths.
Part of me wonders if we will have people dress up in white coats and hospital gowns to celebrate March 11 as a second pioneer day?

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Re: Prophets kill people with bad advice

Post by The Red Pill »

Agree...sad but true.

A touchy subject, even on this forum. But the sad reality is that RMN & company have undoubtedly exceeded Jim Jones 909 deaths. Yes, the Godsend has outdone the Kool-aid if you do the math.

The incredible thing is that NOT a single red-chair has broken rank and spoken against the Godsend urging...not one.

I couldn't sleep at night knowing that injury and death were a direct result of something I urged on the ENTIRE membership.

That's something NEVER to forget!

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

It is a touchy subject especially in my own family as a result of someone dead because of all this nonsense.

People go from being mad to hopelessness as the world censures anyone speaking the truth to excuses/trying to forget.

What is incredible he is issued the literal godsend statement after two world wide fasts.
He could have just remained silent as the governments across the world, celebrities, etc were doing the push to get jabbed.

March 29, 2020
https://newsroom.churchofjesuschrist.or ... f-covid-19

April 8, 2020
https://newsroom.churchofjesuschrist.or ... ood-friday

Yet cases (which I don't really believe in) and deaths did not slow or go down they went up exponentionally.
After he made his literal godsend statements deaths went up even more than the first two failed fasts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_ ... tes_(2020)

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Primum non nocere, Dr. Nelson

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

I faced up to the actual facts and reality that humanity might need a mass die off to wake up, by around 2007-2008.

I've had a long time to get used to thinking like this. The newly awakened? The yare still in ptsd and shell shocked compared to veterans like me.

When humanity loses 1-3 billion, then it is time to get worried. Until then, this is merely precursors and warm ups. I see it as the difference in mentality between a hardened veteran and a newbie that is shaking from their first experience. Is this truly their first experience with confronting a dark conspiracy of super villains? Heh

The strange thing is I remember a lot of these people who somehow thought I was trolling or threatening them when I said their entire civilization would go kaput and did so consistently (if subtly) from 2007-2015.

I got more confident over time. I didn't need to prove it to them. I said "wait and see". Well they are now seeing, aren't they.
Good & Global wrote: June 6th, 2023, 11:34 pm It is a touchy subject especially in my own family as a result of someone dead because of all this nonsense.

People go from being mad to hopelessness as the world censures anyone speaking the truth to excuses/trying to forget.

What is incredible he is issued the literal godsend statement after two world wide fasts.
He could have just remained silent as the governments across the world, celebrities, etc were doing the push to get jabbed.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Good & Global wrote: June 6th, 2023, 10:13 pm Saints were told the shots were a literal godsend in answer to prayer.

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/med ... d94e6dea30. (full faithful spiel on church website)

People have followed in faith and died. There are more than these. I know people in own family.

17 year old preparing for a mission - most likely got shots as knew required as a missionary

48 Bishop dies suddenly - yep its the new natural causes these days - anything but the literal godsend

Does following the covenant path mean you covenant to give up your agency to whim of the untrained or pretending?

The handcarts were Brigham's idea and if it wasn't he lied to the Saints to not look responsible for their deaths.
Part of me wonders if we will have people dress up in white coats and hospital gowns to celebrate March 11 as a second pioneer day?
People die in the 40s quite a bit more often than you think. The 17 year old's autopsy revealed death from an inflammation in the abdomen. Not a heart attack.

Free_Man
captain of 10

Post by Free_Man »

We were lied to about COVID. It was a scam. It was used as a tool of fear to change and control society. Watch the video. Bill Gates admits COVID was not dangerous, after the fact. No big deal.... Oh well, we just shut down peoples businesses, made them wear masks, and forced/coerced millions of people shots of an experimental vaccine that had horrendous side effects.
Now along with this knowledge, here we have Newt Gingerich confession about members of Skull and Bones.

https://twitter.com/TheStormRedux/statu ... -revolt%2F
“The folks who belong to Skull & Bones, all of those people are united… to retain power over the American people. They are watching a steady upsurge of Americans who are sick & tired of a corrupt elite that’s trying to do things.”
Now doesn't the "Follow the Prophet" mantra make sense? It is all about power, control, and dominion. All of the direction out of SLC had to do with submitting to those in power--wise governmental leaders--and follow the prophet and can never lead you astray. Rasband even went so far to say to follow the prophet in getting the shot in the face of mounting evidence of its deadliness.

Now months later, there is no retraction or apology--"I guess we got that one wrong...." The matter is considered closed.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

This is proof positive that RMN and company increased the death count by their urging.

Read the copy for a reminder of the lunatic mentality that prevailed in 2021. NEVER FORGET!!

How many times do supposed PSR's have to get it wrong...before we realize their not????

Screenshot_20230607_063241_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20230607_063241_Brave.jpg (124.51 KiB) Viewed 386 times
"Utah's vaccination rate spiked after the Church of Latter-day Saints issued a strong statement encouraging vaccinations, then decreased in the weeks that followed.

"To limit exposure to these viruses, we urge the use of face masks in public meetings whenever social distancing is not possible," the church's statement read. "To provide personal protection from such severe infections, we urge individuals to be vaccinated. Available vaccines have proven to be both safe and effective."

The governing body, known as the First Presidency, reportedly instructed California Mormon leaders not to sign religious exemptions to the vaccine. The state of Utah is 61% Mormon.

Some 65% of Mormom church members said they support vaccination, according to a July report by the Public Religion Research Institute. The remaining 35%, however, stand to threaten the Mormon church's long-held tradition of large public religious gatherings.

A week after the church's announcement encouraging vaccination, Utah's seven-day vaccine administration average rose from 7,204 to 8,076, Newsweek reported. The following week, the average dipped to 7,517 before falling to 7,267 the next week.

Matt Harris, an expert on Mormon history at Colorado State University Pueblo, says that the minority of Mormons resisting the vaccine are "accustomed to conspiracy theories" and are absorbing information outside of the instruction of the First Presidency.

"Because they become accustomed to these conspiracy theories over the years, it's easy for Latter-day Saints today to think the election was stolen or that vaccines are evil," Harris explained. "This is the way by which they've been indoctrinated into viewing the world and also

The John Birch Society, an entity connected to former Mormon leader Ezra Taft Benson, is to blame for the minority of Mormons who fall into this category, Harris says. Benson served as the church's 13th president and prophet from 1985-1994, introducing far-right and anti-communist influence to the church.

"Benson and his scouts had planted the seeds over at least three or four decades," Harris explained. "When Trump was elected in 2016, it sort of brought all of this to the surface."

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

A few people probably read through this list of vaccine reactions and deaths that I put together. I stopped updating it last December due to the deluge of deaths that were happening. There were just too many to track. The stories are there for us to learn from.

https://www.reluctantwatchman.com/vaccine-reactions

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

The time share link can't be processed by the html stuff here. Got to erase that portion.
Free_Man wrote: June 7th, 2023, 6:46 am
Now months later, there is no retraction or apology--"I guess we got that one wrong...." The matter is considered closed.
"Matt Harris, an expert on Mormon history at Colorado State University Pueblo, says that the minority of Mormons resisting the vaccine are "accustomed to conspiracy theories" and are absorbing information outside of the instruction of the First Presidency."

Or maybe they are receiving communication from God and allies like me. As for conspiracy theorist, I prefer the label conspiracy analyst or strategist.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Subcomandante wrote: June 7th, 2023, 6:35 amPeople die in the 40s quite a bit more often than you think. The 17 year old's autopsy revealed death from an inflammation in the abdomen. Not a heart attack.
The brilliance of this mass killing is that it’s not done all at once & usually is untraceable. The animal trials & other evidence showed that the mRNA shots attack the immune system, so people die of whatever weakness they had, the sickness was delayed varying degrees & ALL animals prematurely died, but again at varying stages. Yes, myocarditis and clotting have been common, but ultimately it is the immune system that is being compromised. So, Eg., the 17-year-old may have already had IBS or some other digestive weakness which the mRNA shot exasperated to death.

The most obvious red flag ought to have been urging this supposed “vaccine” on people who already had natural immunity. AND it was against the US constitution which protects our right to our own bodies, & against international law to coerce medical treatment. The fact that this was so experimental without longitudinal studied ought to have also been a red flag. Evil disguised as good/“god-send.”
  • “…The time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.”

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

I listened to the faithful spiel on the church’s website. Nelson said something about the grueling work it took to create the “vaccine”. Nah. Didn’t they have it done in like 2 days? They’ve been working on these mRNA vaccines for years, and were waiting for something like this to use them on. And then their animal testing included testing it on only 8 mice. Grueling, I tell you!

It’s so hard to know if people are dying because of the shots or something else without knowing their medical history. I hate to assume things. People would probably assume that I had the shots because I had a miscarriage, but I haven’t had the shots! And then what do we know about shedding? Is it enough to cause the unvaccinated health problems??
My husband’s aunt died last year of a heart attack. Was it the shots? Or just her age? She was in her 70s.
My aunt died this year of sudden cardiac arrest. Was it the shots or just her age? She was also in her 70s.
Deaths of young people are much more suspicious.

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

The Red Pill wrote: June 7th, 2023, 6:50 am This is proof positive that RMN and company increased the death count by their urging.

Read the copy for a reminder of the lunatic mentality that prevailed in 2021. NEVER FORGET!!

How many times do supposed PSR's have to get it wrong...before we realize their not????

"Utah's vaccination rate spiked after the Church of Latter-day Saints issued a strong statement encouraging vaccinations, then decreased in the weeks that followed.

"To limit exposure to these viruses, we urge the use of face masks in public meetings whenever social distancing is not possible," the church's statement read. "To provide personal protection from such severe infections, we urge individuals to be vaccinated. Available vaccines have proven to be both safe and effective."

The governing body, known as the First Presidency, reportedly instructed California Mormon leaders not to sign religious exemptions to the vaccine. The state of Utah is 61% Mormon.

Some 65% of Mormom church members said they support vaccination, according to a July report by the Public Religion Research Institute. The remaining 35%, however, stand to threaten the Mormon church's long-held tradition of large public religious gatherings.

A week after the church's announcement encouraging vaccination, Utah's seven-day vaccine administration average rose from 7,204 to 8,076, Newsweek reported. The following week, the average dipped to 7,517 before falling to 7,267 the next week.

Matt Harris, an expert on Mormon history at Colorado State University Pueblo, says that the minority of Mormons resisting the vaccine are "accustomed to conspiracy theories" and are absorbing information outside of the instruction of the First Presidency.

"Because they become accustomed to these conspiracy theories over the years, it's easy for Latter-day Saints today to think the election was stolen or that vaccines are evil," Harris explained. "This is the way by which they've been indoctrinated into viewing the world and also

The John Birch Society, an entity connected to former Mormon leader Ezra Taft Benson, is to blame for the minority of Mormons who fall into this category, Harris says. Benson served as the church's 13th president and prophet from 1985-1994, introducing far-right and anti-communist influence to the church.

"Benson and his scouts had planted the seeds over at least three or four decades," Harris explained. "When Trump was elected in 2016, it sort of brought all of this to the surface."
People don’t realize that we have minds of our own. I have a brain and I know how to use it! If we were crazy conspiracy theorists with no mind of our own like they are suggesting, then if we were pro Trump, we would have been pro vaccine. He proclaimed himself the father of the vaccine! So if I was a big supporter of his, I would have been pro vaccine! People can’t figure out, apparently, that we can think for ourselves! I can think the election was stolen and I can also think the shots are risky and dangerous!

Arm Chair Quarterback
captain of 1,000

Post by Arm Chair Quarterback »

The Red Pill wrote: June 7th, 2023, 6:50 am This is proof positive that RMN and company increased the death count by their urging.

Here's a portion of Dr. Harris' bio. One of his scholarly endeavors is exposing right wing conspiracy--particularly among religious groups. You can't make this up. And they quote him in church and non church publications as an expert without bias. Not only is this the guy who wrote multiple books about the heresy and wrongness of Ezra T. Benson's views and his unorthodox conservatism, Dr. Harris was also recruited by the church to participate in the writing of the scholarly LDS Gospel Topics series---which tells you a lot about that series in general and Dr. Harris specifically. Why would the church recruit a guy to write the LDS Gospel Topics series who had already written multiple books discrediting and calling into question the views of a former President and Prophet? Have we not already learned our lesson from "experts"? Certainly the covid injection foolishness taught us to beware of the expert class and Dr. Harris appears to be yet another example of the capture of academia in support of pushing a specific narrative. Here's just a snippet from his bio (you can find a link to his full bio below):

Matthew L. Harris is Professor of History and Director of Legal Studies at Colorado State University-Pueblo. His many books include Watchman on the Tower: Ezra Taft Benson and the Making of the Mormon Right, The LDS Gospel Topics Series: A Scholarly Engagement, Thunder from the Right: Ezra Taft Benson in Mormonism and Politics, The Mormon Church and Blacks: A Documentary History, Zebulon Pike, Thomas Jefferson, and the Opening of the American West, and The Founding Fathers and the Debate over Religion in Revolutionary America.

He received a B.A. and M.A. in history from Brigham Young University and an M.Phil. and Ph.D., also in history, from the Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs at Syracuse University.

Much of Harris’s teaching and scholarship explores the intersectionality of religion and law, race and religion, civil rights, and right-wing extremism, particularly among religious groups.

Read the full bio. It is telling about the people who are revising our LDS history and calling evil good and good evil. Here's his full bio: https://matthewlharris.org
Last edited by Arm Chair Quarterback on June 7th, 2023, 8:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

The Godhead allowed this operation to proceed. we could have stopped it, but I was given specific instructions to allow humans to choose and not to try to intervene in 2020/2021 or spoil their experience.

This I take to be a direct military order and while I was free to disobey it, there's no reason for me to do so. Not to save a humanity that doesn't care about adrenochrome and tortured children in the millions each year. Let them feel a small fragment of what others feel. Perhaps they will learn something.

A common mantra I repeated since 2006 is that normal people, like those I talk to online, do not care about evil and stopping it. Not until they learn to hate evil because they experience the loss of a loved one and watch them being butchered by evil, while they are helpless to stop it. Then they will believe me. Then they will hate. Then they will understand.

That phase is completed. The next phase is to learn love/compassion and forgiveness. There are many things that we cannot see without hate. There are also things we cannot see without love.

This is also why I write to people and tell them I am not Jeshua and I am not their savior. I am not that nice a person or soul.

Thinker wrote: June 7th, 2023, 8:06 am
Subcomandante wrote: June 7th, 2023, 6:35 amPeople die in the 40s quite a bit more often than you think. The 17 year old's autopsy revealed death from an inflammation in the abdomen. Not a heart attack.
The brilliance of this mass killing is that it’s not done all at once & usually is untraceable. The animal trials & other evidence showed that the mRNA shots attack the immune system, so people die of whatever weakness they had, the sickness was delayed varying degrees & ALL animals prematurely died, but again at varying stages. Yes, myocarditis and clotting have been common, but ultimately it is the immune system that is being compromised. So, Eg., the 17-year-old may have already had IBS or some other digestive weakness which the mRNA shot exasperated to death.

The most obvious red flag ought to have been urging this supposed “vaccine” on people who already had natural immunity. AND it was against the US constitution which protects our right to our own bodies, & against international law to coerce medical treatment. The fact that this was so experimental without longitudinal studied ought to have also been a red flag. Evil disguised as good/“god-send.”
  • “…The time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.”

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

I just found out that my nieces best friend died suddenly! Only 17 years old! She was completely healthy she died from a heart attack!

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Hiker wrote: June 7th, 2023, 9:39 am I just found out that my nieces best friend died suddenly! Only 17 years old! She was completely healthy she died from a heart attack!
How are you all receiving the news? Does your niece or related have any questions I may answer for them on this? It must be sudden or shocking.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

."
\

People chose to be vaccinated. Free will .

Leaders merely serve as tools to expose the character of their followers.
In this case , members' fear and stupidity were exposed.

Follow men instead of God and there will be a price to pay. Always. 100% .

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 7th, 2023, 9:42 am
Hiker wrote: June 7th, 2023, 9:39 am I just found out that my nieces best friend died suddenly! Only 17 years old! She was completely healthy she died from a heart attack!
How are you all receiving the news? Does your niece or related have any questions I may answer for them on this? It must be sudden or shocking.
I just found out from another relative. I'll see my niece's family on Friday I'll know more. They're all friends from school, the whole school is mourning.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Good poitn. After a certain time, when we see people in their 20s, 30s, 40s, still complaining that their parents are the reason they are so screwed up, we begin saying.....
FrankOne wrote: June 7th, 2023, 10:04 am

."
\

Hiker wrote: June 7th, 2023, 10:09 am
Ymarsakar wrote: June 7th, 2023, 9:42 am
I just found out from another relative. I'll see my niece's family on Friday I'll know more. They're all friends from school, the whole school is mourning.
Feel free to pm if you or anyone related wants to talk about these types of events.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Subcomandante wrote: June 7th, 2023, 6:35 am
Good & Global wrote: June 6th, 2023, 10:13 pm Saints were told the shots were a literal godsend in answer to prayer.

People die in the 40s quite a bit more often than you think. The 17 year old's autopsy revealed death from an inflammation in the abdomen. Not a heart attack.
In the face of reams of evidence in regards to the current situation , I am surprised that you can perform apologetics on this subject. It is fascinating how the current times are demonstrating that people only see what they want to see. It is actually amazing! They must protect their self created delusions at all costs!
spock fascinating.jpg
spock fascinating.jpg (6.67 KiB) Viewed 233 times

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

FrankOne wrote: June 7th, 2023, 10:18 am
Subcomandante wrote: June 7th, 2023, 6:35 am

In the face of reams of evidence in regards to the current situation , I am surprised that you can perform apologetics on this subject. It is fascinating how the current times are demonstrating that people only see what they want to see. It is actually amazing! They must protect their self created delusions at all costs!

spock fascinating.jpg
Right back at you.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Subcomandante wrote: June 7th, 2023, 10:28 am Right back at you.
I'm curious, do you deny that the shot is causing death and other ill side effects?

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

FrankOne wrote: June 7th, 2023, 10:04 am

."
\

If Hoffman and the salamander papers didn't wake Mormons up to the ability of the leaders to be deceived.....well, nothing will. Every single one of the twelve/fifteen was duped on it.
That really really opened my eyes..... and the fact that they edited/censored the Ronald Poelman GC talk that explained the 'gospel' being separate/different from the 'church/corporation'.... and SLC edited that talk to intentionally give it different meaning than the inspired version Poelman intended.

Stay close to our Lord and Master and keep all others at a safe distance during this probation. 👍🙏

Edit: and they are the ones still running the corp. I don't deny them their titles and offices. I'm simply saying the Lord expects us to be careful following all of the advice they suggest, it's because of their track record as a group, it's nothing personal with them as individuals. As a group they've been deceived and duped before, so surely it can happen again.
I have felt the spirit at times in their talks, it's when they claim eternal truths. I don't deny that the spirit may testify to us of eternal truths when our paid leaders speak.
Last edited by Cruiserdude on June 7th, 2023, 4:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.