There is a CONFRONTATION coming

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
CaptainM
captain of 100

There is a CONFRONTATION coming

Post by CaptainM »

I believe it is all coming to a head - very soon.
  • 4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people…
    11 And it shall come to pass that the lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the Lord alone shall be exalted in that day.
    12 For the day of the Lord of Hosts soon cometh upon all nations, yea, upon every one; yea, upon the proud and lofty, and upon every one who is lifted up, and he shall be brought low. (2 Nephi 12)
There is a “Marvelous Work and a Wonder” coming, and it will originate from the 3 Nephite disciples:
  • 29)And it shall come to pass, when the Lord seeth fit in his wisdom that they shall minister unto all the scattered tribes of Israel, and unto all nations, kindreds, tongues and people, and shall bring out of them unto Jesus many souls, that their desire may be fulfilled, and also because of the convincing power of God which is in them.

30)And they are as the angels of God, and if they shall pray unto the Father in the name of Jesus they can show themselves unto whatsoever man it seemeth them good.

31)Therefore, great and marvelous works shall be wrought by them, before the great and coming day when all people must surely stand before the judgment-seat of Christ;

32)Yea even among the Gentiles shall there be a great and marvelous work wrought by them, before that judgment day.

33)And if ye had all the scriptures which give an account of all the marvelous works of Christ, ye would, according to the words of Christ, know that these things must surely come.

34)And wo be unto him that will not hearken unto the words of Jesus, and also to them whom he hath chosen and sent among them; for whoso receiveth not the words of Jesus and the words of those whom he hath sent receiveth not him; and therefore he will not receive them at the last day;

35)And it would be better for them if they had not been born. For do ye suppose that ye can get rid of the justice of an offended God, who hath been trampled under feet of men, that thereby salvation might come? 3 Nephi 28)
I believe the folly of men and the churches they’ve built up will be confronted. I believe the Lord will give us one last chance to repent.
  • 19… the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.

20)Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no gods?

21)Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that my name is The LORD. (Jeremiah 16)

I hope to be able to recognize the TRUE disciples of Christ, and not put my trust in man or man-made churches.

How confident are you?

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Re: There is a CONFRONTATION coming

Post by Ymarsakar »

"I hope to be able to recognize the TRUE disciples of Christ, and not put my trust in man or man-made churches.

How confident are you?"

You're not doing too well on that subject.

I am extremely confident.

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

The scriptures help lead the way. Stay strong in your faith in the Lord. Lean on the guidance from the Holy Spirit. Fasting and prayer....

I am learning to act when prompted and to have a prayer in my heart at all times. My dialogues with our Father are throughout the day.

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

Reading in the Book of Mormon last night…

Alma, chapter 30:

32 Now Alma said unto him: Thou knowest that we do not glut ourselves upon the labors of this people; for behold I have labored even from the commencement of the reign of the judges until now, with mine own hands for my support, notwithstanding my many travels round about the land to declare the word of God unto my people.

33 And notwithstanding the many labors which I have performed in the church, I have never received so much as even one senine for my labor; neither has any of my brethren, save it were in the judgment-seat; and then we have received only according to law for our time.

34 And now, if we do not receive anything for our labors in the church, what doth it profit us to labor in the church save it were to declare the truth, that we may have rejoicings in the joy of our brethren?

35 Then why sayest thou that we preach unto this people to get gain, when thou, of thyself, knowest that we receive no gain? And now, believest thou that we deceive this people, that causes such joy in their hearts?

Damning in every sense…
When just before this, the four sons of Mosish gave up everything and went back to the land of Nephi to preach the gospel among the Lamanites…

Rich, privileged, sons of the king… going without purse or scrip, mucking out stables, suffering, fighting, enduring prison… and what did they reap..??

Heavenly blessings, celestial choreography, mighty spiritual manifestations and the conversions of nearly a whole nation.

What are we getting..?? What is the Lord getting from the current generation of policies and efforts ?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

coming

Post by BeNotDeceived »

:mrgreen: Just like in the days of Noah, y’all are gonna miss the boat.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Re: coming

Post by ransomme »

BeNotDeceived wrote: June 6th, 2023, 5:52 am :mrgreen: Just like in the days of Noah, y’all are gonna miss the boat.
And you are one of the lucky 8?

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 6th, 2023, 4:15 am "I hope to be able to recognize the TRUE disciples of Christ, and not put my trust in man or man-made churches.

How confident are you?"

So you have key knowledge about CaptainM?

Who else here is not doing well?

Why are you confident?

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

JK4Woods ~ Thank you for sharing those verses with us this morning. I often feel that some postings are meant for me directly....

Stay strong...

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

No, I don't have key knowledge. It's a gut intuition from his previous conversation.

Why am I confident in my gut instincts/intuition and other sources? Well, because they are accurate. Has been the case since I was born but increasing since 2006, 2016, and 2020.

"Who else here is not doing well?"

That's not for me to say, or rather I already wrote it if it was relevant. If people want to know, they can ask in a pm, but I reserve the right not to answer if it benefits nobody.
ransomme wrote: June 6th, 2023, 7:05 am
Ymarsakar wrote: June 6th, 2023, 4:15 am "I hope to be able to recognize the TRUE disciples of Christ, and not put my trust in man or man-made churches.

How confident are you?"

Why are you confident?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

ransomme wrote: June 6th, 2023, 7:01 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: June 6th, 2023, 5:52 am :mrgreen: Just like in the days of Noah, y’all are gonna miss the boat.
Indeed, I’m the photographer that snapped the March 8 photo.

Friends and I stood at the right place at the right time.

Was Noah lucky, or something else. :?:

Four earthquakes began with a 5.7 magnitude.

Rockets, but not a boat. :mrgreen:

38, 57 and 76 are multiples of 19.

Eight was all that caught an important clue, and many thousand didn’t.

Clues are abundant now for those with a willingness to believe an amazing story.

The New Earth beckons, but partakers are few and far between.

The records are posted herein, but two posters are now banned.

Eight was enough, how many this time around. :?:

Time will be the teller of the time.

Building resumes in earnest

the moment I set foot again

within the city of

said March 8

photo …

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 6th, 2023, 4:15 am You're not doing too well on that subject.
I think he is doing very well. Matter of fact, I know he is doing very well. It appears your intuition is not always correct.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

CaptainM wrote: June 6th, 2023, 4:12 am There is a “Marvelous Work and a Wonder” coming, and it will originate from the 3 Nephite disciples:
  • 29)And it shall come to pass, when the Lord seeth fit in his wisdom that they shall minister unto all the scattered tribes of Israel, and unto all nations, kindreds, tongues and people, and shall bring out of them unto Jesus many souls, that their desire may be fulfilled, and also because of the convincing power of God which is in them.

30)And they are as the angels of God, and if they shall pray unto the Father in the name of Jesus they can show themselves unto whatsoever man it seemeth them good.

31)Therefore, great and marvelous works shall be wrought by them, before the great and coming day when all people must surely stand before the judgment-seat of Christ;

32)Yea even among the Gentiles shall there be a great and marvelous work wrought by them, before that judgment day.
This connection you have identified is undeniable. The words 'great and marvelous' are definitely purposefully used to connect the 3 Nephites to the Marvelous Work and Wonder.

I will ponder this.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 6th, 2023, 4:15 am You're not doing too well on that subject.
That's just downright an un-Christlike and mean thing to say.

CaptainM
captain of 100

Post by CaptainM »

ransomme wrote: June 6th, 2023, 7:05 am

How confident are you?"

Why are you confident?
Thanks for your support! I don't know why I am a target. My motives are pure. I am not looking for disciples or trying to make money. Must be the underlining messages. As with a lot of people on this forum, I feel like contributing for the good of those under the LDS cloud.

CaptainM
captain of 100

Post by CaptainM »

Shawn Henry wrote: June 8th, 2023, 1:51 pm
Thank you. I would much rather be friends with people than an enemy. I think we all let our pride get to us at times. I apologize for mine. I try to keep it reigned in. However, I may have used pointed words previously; for which I am sorry.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Shawn Henry wrote: June 8th, 2023, 1:51 pm
These are true words, to the person I am speaking to.
Shawn Henry wrote: June 8th, 2023, 1:44 pm
I think he is doing very well. Matter of fact, I know he is doing very well. It appears your intuition is not always correct.
You're free to think that and communicate it. Many have thought I was wrong, and in time, my skills were proven correct and reliable.

Although I would point out that Jeshua saying the Pharisees are unwashed white tombs, would be equivalent to calling somebody a modern motherfer in modern parlance, btw.

THe fact that you "know him" is part of the issue. Personal biases prevent seeing certain things. I don't have a bias either way, so I am able to detect what is actually going on.
Last edited by Ymarsakar on June 8th, 2023, 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

How confident are you?"

How many people in Noah’s Day were super-confident… :?:

But missed the boat completely. :lol:

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

CaptainM wrote: June 8th, 2023, 2:23 pm Thanks for your support! I don't know why I am a target. My motives are pure. I am not looking for disciples or trying to make money. Must be the underlining messages. As with a lot of people on this forum, I feel like contributing for the good of those under the LDS cloud.
Perhaps some people just like to be mean to others.

My personal opinion is that you have valuable and interesting things to say.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

How confident are you?"

Why always this passive aggressive/ holier than thou stuff from you? Give it a rest, dude.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

you've stated that as if you know.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

BeNotDeceived wrote: June 6th, 2023, 6:40 pm
ransomme wrote: June 6th, 2023, 7:01 am
Indeed, I’m the photographer that snapped the March 8 photo.

Friends and I stood at the right place at the right time.

Was Noah lucky, or something else. :?:

Four earthquakes began with a 5.7 magnitude.

Rockets, but not a boat. :mrgreen:

38, 57 and 76 are multiples of 19.

Eight was all that caught an important clue, and many thousand didn’t.

Clues are abundant now for those with a willingness to believe an amazing story.

The New Earth beckons, but partakers are few and far between.

The records are posted herein, but two posters are now banned.

Eight was enough, how many this time around. :?:

Time will be the teller of the time.

Building resumes in earnest

the moment I set foot again

within the city of

said March 8

photo …
I'll concede you this much, my friend......
Polish_20230609_191553478.jpg
Polish_20230609_191553478.jpg (285.87 KiB) Viewed 213 times

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

CaptainM wrote: June 6th, 2023, 4:12 am
How confident are you?
I don't believe it will require as much discernment as we might think.

I guess it would depend upon the individual, (as is obvious), but I'm not totally sure that there will be a single choice. There may be a few different groups that would be considered 'righteous' , lead by different leaders. I realize that I often post unusual points like this, but it' just an idea at this time.

The idea is that there will be the ultra-right group which is very orthodox. These would be those that believe in damnation and hellfire for those that are evil. These are the highly self-disciplined and are filled with righteous indignation., Akin to the ancient Jews.

Another group might be simple Christians which believe in the absolute forgiveness of Christ for all men and that men in their current states are simply separated by time in their course toward perfection. These are the 'live and let live' type. Not overly disciplined, yet disciplined enough to understand how to treat all with equal compassion.

Another group may be non-Christian , yet have lived the laws of Christ as he set forth. They simply don't understand that they are already Christians.

dunno. The 'future is a mystery.

edit postscript:

In answer to the question, I am certain that I will go where I naturally fit with others like myself. Maybe my course will lead me to getting nuked or shot or? I'm good with that.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

FrankOne wrote: June 9th, 2023, 5:14 pm
Another nick name of mine is Gary Gnu, so yea I know all y'all aren't going to miss out.
y'all
is a subset of all y'all. :lol:

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

BeNotDeceived wrote: June 9th, 2023, 7:51 pm
FrankOne wrote: June 9th, 2023, 5:14 pm
Another nick name of mine is Gary Gnu, so yea I know all y'all aren't going to miss out.
y'all
is a subset of all y'all. :lol:
The only gnew show to guarantee no gnews whats so ever!

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

In the case of the boat, I think it's the Titanic. Not only was Pres. Nelson shifting around the furniture on deck, he now wants to take us down to see it on a cheap submarine after it's sunk.