LDS accepts gays and now The Chosen promotes faggotry

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Re: LDS accepts gays and now The Chosen promotes faggotry

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Fred wrote: June 4th, 2023, 9:13 pm
JuneBug12000 wrote: June 4th, 2023, 8:33 pm
Fred wrote: June 4th, 2023, 8:17 pm

So you think that hiring known fags that wear fag emblems and bring fag flags to work is what a true follower of Christ would do in order to maintain a Christlike attitude and morale on the set?
I think this is the same as people who said they wouldn't watch the show or support it because Mormon's liked it and provided a location for filming.

Then the Chosen had to waste a whole lotta money building a new set instead of focusing on finishing the series with the resources they already had.

Did it change the message presented in the film?

Nope.

If not, who cares?

As long as it doesn't change the message being shared, Christ's message, than I don't care if the camera man is gay.

How easy is it, do you think, to avoid gay people when looking for people immersed in the skills needed to film such a production considering the LGBTQ influence on Hollywood and artistic ventures in general.

Now, if they start shouting gay is the best. Or like the crazy Deseret Book commentator "Jesus is gay" then we'll have a problem. Or even if they just change the doctrine of Christ.
Sort of like the Q15 sponsoring fag parades, giving millions to racists, terrorists, and abortion, not to mention partnering with all of the other completely satanic organizations like UN, WEF, secret clergy response team. As long as the message on Sunday is a scripture or profit quote. As long as the message is good, it doesn't matter the filthy behavior behind the scenes.
No.

The message at church has been tainted already.

If that happens to the Chosen, then I would object.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

I alrrady explained this part. Freedom of religion.

Nazis are free to rule kiev and ussa for now. They dont need a flag on tv to do so. You know their arm as nato.

Worry more about your decisions and those around you. You are all being watched and ur ecery thought and action is graded. Always keep that in mind.
gradles21 wrote: June 5th, 2023, 6:47 am I'm curious as to why they allow the LGBT propaganda to be pushed by an employee at the workplace. I'd also be interested to know if they would allow a worker to fly a NAZI flag at the workplace as well. And if not, on what grounds would they allow one but not the other. These are the questions that I ponder.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

Fred wrote: June 5th, 2023, 6:25 am Just for the record, I don't hate anyone.
Not even Democrats, Fred?

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Did someone say demoncrats? The inquisition wants to know

spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Post by spiritMan »

Subcomandante wrote: June 4th, 2023, 9:13 pm
JuneBug12000 wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 7:02 pm I should add, I think the chosen is still fine.

I think the left is trying to start boycotts for the right, like chick FIL-a and the chosen just to cause trouble.

Trying to take the momentum of Bud Light and Target and apply it to generally correct organizations.
So you think that hiring known fags that wear fag emblems and bring fag flags to work is what a true follower of Christ would do in order to maintain a Christlike attitude and morale on the set?
Christ hired the equivalent of an IRS agent to be one of His original Apostles. That certainly would NOT have gone well amongst the Pharisees of the day who HATED Rome.

Christ often visits the marginalized of society...it is His pattern.

Does he support the marginalized IN their sins? No. That's Nehorism. He tells them to get away FROM their sins. To identify themselves as children of God and not children of the world.

This is why a person can identify as gay, yet not let that dominate his thoughts. He gets married to an opposite-sex partner, goes to the Temple, tells people NOT to celebrate #priDEMONth, and continues living the covenants He made with God.
When a person identifies as something they take on the attributes of what they think that type of person does.

Everyone has a mind model of what a father is or a mother or a policeman or a fireman etc. Taking on the name of it means you will do those things that a father or a mother or a policeman do.

Identification as LGBTQ+ IS missing the mark, it IS sin. Why? Because instead of taking upon oneself the name of Christ, it is taking upon oneself the name of sin.

If you have every studied the Stanford prison experiment, you know this is true. People act on what they identify as.

spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Post by spiritMan »

JuneBug12000 wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 7:02 pm I should add, I think the chosen is still fine.

I think the left is trying to start boycotts for the right, like chick FIL-a and the chosen just to cause trouble.

Trying to take the momentum of Bud Light and Target and apply it to generally correct organizations.
This is why a person can identify as gay, yet not let that dominate his thoughts. He gets married to an opposite-sex partner, goes to the Temple, tells people NOT to celebrate #priDEMONth, and continues living the covenants He made with God.
Someone who identifies as queer is a person who thinks they are special, that their specific ungodly desire, ie sexual thoughts towards the same sex, should be told to everyone and taken upon themselves.

It is a sin to do so, it is missing the mark.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

I’m glad I’ve never watched The Chosen. I will stick with the New Testament instead of trying to watch a manmade story.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Christianlee wrote: June 5th, 2023, 10:37 am I’m glad I’ve never watched The Chosen. I will stick with the New Testament instead of trying to watch a manmade story.
God partially made it.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Someone who identifies as Mormon or Latter Day Saint, is a Guilty/Complicit follower of a satanic church that rapes children and tortures them for adrenochrome. They think this is fun and holy. These are people who think that.

True or false? Missing the mark I would say.
spiritMan wrote: June 5th, 2023, 10:35 am

Someone who identifies as queer is a person who thinks they are special, that their specific ungodly desire, ie sexual thoughts towards the same sex, should be told to everyone and taken upon themselves.

It is a sin to do so, it is missing the mark.

spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Post by spiritMan »

Charlie Bird and his queer lover are now "engaged". Oh and Emily Bell Freeman has supported Charile Bird. Stick a fork in it.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

spiritMan wrote: June 5th, 2023, 4:19 pm Charlie Bird and his queer lover are now "engaged". Oh and Emily Bell Freeman has supported Charile Bird. Stick a fork in it.
If a gay couple gets married there has to be an assumption that gay sex is part of the deal. Are they excommunicated at that point, or does the LDS Church just ignore it?

spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Post by spiritMan »

Christianlee wrote: June 5th, 2023, 4:32 pm
spiritMan wrote: June 5th, 2023, 4:19 pm Charlie Bird and his queer lover are now "engaged". Oh and Emily Bell Freeman has supported Charile Bird. Stick a fork in it.
If a gay couple gets married there has to be an assumption that gay sex is part of the deal. Are they excommunicated at that point, or does the LDS Church just ignore it?
It is up to the Bishop. Same-sex sexual relationships is not an automatic excommunication or even an automatic council. They removed that as automatic when they declared that same-sex "marriage" was not apostasy.

https://www.deseret.com/opinion/2023/6/ ... JUq-MUzNFY

What a prick.

"I recently announced my own engagement, and I have a personal goal to keep attending church."

"As a society, it’s time for change. I want to be very clear: I’m not advocating for structural or doctrinal changes, nor seeking for anyone to criticize or condemn my faith or anyone else’s. I love, honor and respect my faith tradition."

Mormons are such naive idiots.

You have a guy who openly flaunts by his personal action going against what the Church supposedly teaches . . .but we should "welcome" him in anyways.

Whatever happened to the sheep dogs in the Church that kept the wolves away? Total morons.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

I haven't seen anybody post this yet, so here's Dallas Jenkins' response.

20 minutes long. tl;dr: he's had a long-standing libertarian-esque policy on peoples' religious and political activities in his company.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

h_p wrote: June 5th, 2023, 4:54 pm I haven't seen anybody post this yet, so here's Dallas Jenkins' response.

20 minutes long. tl;dr: he's had a long-standing libertarian-esque policy on peoples' religious and political activities in his company.
Religious freedom.

All those that want transhuman control and dominion over your fellow,s step this one. I got a one way ticket for you to WEF utopia. ; )

All expenses paid.
Debt free
Free housing

Free transportation

Free medical care

spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Post by spiritMan »

h_p wrote: June 5th, 2023, 4:54 pm I haven't seen anybody post this yet, so here's Dallas Jenkins' response.

Meh. The Chosen sucks.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Great point.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Come here and take your free ticket.

I am. Sticking in the fork that is.
spiritMan wrote: June 5th, 2023, 4:59 pm

Meh. The Chosen sucks.
Meh. Come here and get your ticket.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

spiritMan wrote: June 5th, 2023, 4:51 pm
It is up to the Bishop. Same-sex sexual relationships is not an automatic excommunication or even an automatic council. They removed that as automatic when they declared that same-sex "marriage" was not apostasy.

https://www.deseret.com/opinion/2023/6/ ... JUq-MUzNFY

What a prick.

"I recently announced my own engagement, and I have a personal goal to keep attending church."

"As a society, it’s time for change. I want to be very clear: I’m not advocating for structural or doctrinal changes, nor seeking for anyone to criticize or condemn my faith or anyone else’s. I love, honor and respect my faith tradition."

Mormons are such naive idiots.

You have a guy who openly flaunts by his personal action going against what the Church supposedly teaches . . .but we should "welcome" him in anyways.

Whatever happened to the sheep dogs in the Church that kept the wolves away? Total morons.
What a deal to think traditional Christians must change to accommodate.his fetish. If I were in a ward and he was allowed to exercise his priesthood authority I would seriously consider looking for another place to worship.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

It was saddening reading the comment section of the Deseret News article. It was saddening to see the Deseret News give him a platform. All the wrong messages are being sent to our young people with regards to the proper attitudes towards marriage and family life. May God have mercy.

spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Post by spiritMan »

Christianlee wrote: June 5th, 2023, 7:01 pm It was saddening reading the comment section of the Deseret News article. It was saddening to see the Deseret News give him a platform. All the wrong messages are being sent to our young people with regards to the proper attitudes towards marriage and family life. May God have mercy.
Lord have mercy. Indeed.

All anyone has to do to see what the majority of the Church's opinion is . . .just read the comments of the DN. The Church members are NOT conservative.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

spiritMan wrote: June 5th, 2023, 7:21 pm
Christianlee wrote: June 5th, 2023, 7:01 pm It was saddening reading the comment section of the Deseret News article. It was saddening to see the Deseret News give him a platform. All the wrong messages are being sent to our young people with regards to the proper attitudes towards marriage and family life. May God have mercy.
Lord have mercy. Indeed.

All anyone has to do to see what the majority of the Church's opinion is . . .just read the comments of the DN. The Church members are NOT conservative.
I suspect if people criticized the BYU gay icon that the hounds of Hell would come out to condemn and harass them.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

gkearney wrote: June 5th, 2023, 9:25 am
Fred wrote: June 5th, 2023, 6:25 am Just for the record, I don't hate anyone.
Not even Democrats, Fred?
Not even democrats. I don't believe what they believe, but I recognize their right to believe it.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

A comment from the article.
In a world full of divisiveness and hatred Charlie us trying to build bridges and he is doing it with respect and love for both sides. We should all He trying to be more like Charlie and live with more love and respect for each other
Summary: Don't worry about being Christ-like or what Christ taught. Come follow Charlie. Be more Charlie-like.

Sounds about right from modern church members.

I, however, intend to belong to a Church of Jesus Christ, not a Church of Charlie.

I just wish I had been warned before the change.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

DB will no longer carry their books. Though tbh I think it has more to do with Bird than with DB.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Subcomandante wrote: June 5th, 2023, 8:39 pm
DB will no longer carry their books. Though tbh I think it has more to do with Bird than with DB.
Yes. Charlie's request not DB.

DB carries plenty of LGBTQ books, podcasts ,etc.