What does Woke mean?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Good & Global
captain of 1,000

What does Woke mean?

Post by Good & Global »

After watching Matt Walsh video, it appears that many in that crowd are in an indoctrination induced coma.
I could say there are similarities to certain groups but I want to focus on the topic at hand.

They are asleep yet we call them woke. Does woke mean something else?

Like having awakened a dragon or some nefarious source within their soul?

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Re: What does Woke mean?

Post by Ymarsakar »

Good & Global wrote: June 5th, 2023, 5:32 pm After watching Matt Walsh video, it appears that many in that crowd are in an indoctrination induced coma.
I could say there are similarities to certain groups but I want to focus on the topic at hand.

They are asleep yet we call them woke. Does woke mean something else?

Like having awakened a dragon or some nefarious source within their soul?
Woke means their spirit has been woked by satan.

Awakened is the term the conspiritual alliance use to refer to spiritual attainments or increase in wisdom/knowledge/will. Freedom/sovereignty

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

"Woke" is just an easier word to pronounce than post-structuralism or deconstructionism.

As far as I can tell the term went through several stages of evolution.

1) It started among American blacks, hence the black grammar. They thought people who were "woke" were "sticking it to the Man" and understood all the evil ways they were being controlled.

2) New Age/Alternative Thinking crept in. When it came to things like Ancient Egyptians flying, there was an obvious overlap with 1). This is when it became whitened.

3) Then it got taken over by Post-Structuralists as a popularisation of their ideology. This was basically a mixture of rebel movements such as feminism, gay rights/queer theory, gender stuff post-colonialism (back to 1 above) and so on, or heretical forms of Marxism (minus class conflict) mixed with European post-modernism which questioned every western paradigm. Some of these movements are cancelling one another out e.g. the transgender movement is currently at war with feminism and even lesbian separatism.

briznian
captain of 100

Post by briznian »

Niemand wrote: June 6th, 2023, 5:40 am "Woke" is just an easier word to pronounce than post-structuralism or deconstructionism.

1) It started among American blacks, hence the black grammar. They thought people who were "woke" were "sticking it to the Man" and understood all the evil ways they were being controlled.

The first definition is the one that matches the first time I heard the word used back in 2017 when Kyrie Irving used it to explain why he believed in the flat-earth theory. The fact that a word changes meaning so quickly means that it is being weaponized. Its a way of knowing insiders from outsiders, and in this case the insiders are marxists. They know that when you use that word in the way that Fox News uses it, that YOU are an outsider.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

briznian wrote: June 6th, 2023, 10:16 am
Niemand wrote: June 6th, 2023, 5:40 am "Woke" is just an easier word to pronounce than post-structuralism or deconstructionism.

The first definition is the one that matches the first time I heard the word used back in 2017 when Kyrie Irving used it to explain why he believed in the flat-earth theory. The fact that a word changes meaning so quickly means that it is being weaponized. Its a way of knowing insiders from outsiders, and in this case the insiders are marxists. They know that when you use that word in the way that Fox News uses it, that YOU are an outsider.
It's deffo a poisoned word now. Some people are now using the slogan "Awake not Woke" because of that.

GeeR
captain of 1,000

Post by GeeR »

Woke to me is synonymous with being politically correct. The definition of being politically correct is: "conforming to prevailing liberal or radical opinion, in particular by carefully avoiding forms of expression or action that are perceived to exclude, marginalize, or insult groups of people who are socially disadvantaged or discriminated against."

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Awaken is something one is directed to do and then chooses to do, or not. "Awaken to your awful situation."

Woke is something someone does to you. "He woke me up."

Another way to say is is to act or be acted upon.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

JuneBug12000 wrote: June 6th, 2023, 11:01 am Awaken is something one is directed to do and then chooses to do, or not. "Awaken to your awful situation."

Woke is something someone does to you. "He woke me up."

Another way to say is is to act or be acted upon.
Perceptive

Someone who just woke up, also is groggy and maybe not completely awake yet. So they are easy to con, deceive, overpower, and kill.

Someone who has awakened to their god DNA, is very very difficult if not unfeasible to kill.