miscarriages

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

miscarriages

Post by SmallFarm »

So I was wondering if anyone in the forum has seen an uptick in miscarriages? Just heard about a third family member who had a miscarriage recently and thought it odd to hear of so many in such little time. Oh and at least two out of the three absolutely didn't have the "vacks" and I'm not sure whether the third did or not.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Re: miscarriages

Post by Ymarsakar »

SmallFarm wrote: June 5th, 2023, 2:15 pm So I was wondering if anyone in the forum has seen an uptick in miscarriages? Just heard about a third family member who had a miscarriage recently and thought it odd to hear of so many in such little time. Oh and at least two out of the three absolutely didn't have the "vacks" and I'm not sure whether the third did or not.
Naomi and malone covered this on theit substack. The waxinated are a danger to fetuses and women due to the shedding issue.

Ado
captain of 100

Post by Ado »

All three of my sisters in law have been experiencing pregnancy “issues.” They are all between the ages of 23 and 30, so prime child birthing ages. The oldest one started ttc around 2020 and has had no luck. Second sister in law had two kids starting in 2020; claimed they were both accidents. She has had two miscarriages since then in the last 6 months, the most recent one was ectopic.
Youngest sister in law has been trying for a year now and has not had any luck yet. She’s just starting to get frustrated.
None of them are vaccinated, but very defensive about the church’s vaccine encouragement. Two of them work full time around fully vaxxed co workers. I don’t know much about the vaccine shedding theories. Could very well be unrelated. All three of them are heavily invested in the pharmaceutical industry though. It makes me sad to see all the prescription pills they have to take at every meal considering their young ages. They have stomach problems the doctors supposedly can’t diagnose.
Back when I was still attending, there were frequent stories in RS being shared of miscarriages, stillbirths, and a 9 month old passing from SIDS. It’s way more common now than it ever was.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

"Back when I was still attending, there were frequent stories in RS being shared of miscarriages, stillbirths, and a 9 month old passing from SIDS. It’s way more common now than it ever was."

I saw some vague stuff back in 2012-2015. I once phrased it as bodies piled up like cordwood to the moon. Humanity was in such a state that I felt it would have been an improvement if it awakened people to their situation.

In essence it was a false flag or mass casualty event. Perhaps used to confiscate guns in USSA. People would panick because not thousands, not tens of thousands, but hundreds of thousands would be dead and now there goes the guns and in comes darkness totalitarianism.

Well it happened but the details switched around. This time it was a planned demic, well actually the previous dry runs and wet runs were also corona sars related.

This is when I began to realize what Jeremiah was going through.