This country is no longer ours.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

This country is no longer ours.

Post by markharr »

Not sure of the specific date that we lost it
but neither your representatives nor the agencies that you fund with your taxes believe that they are accountable to you.

They don't care what you think. They don't believe that you have the rights enshrined to you in the bill of the rights.

You can't even sing the national anthem in the capital building.
They openly mock you

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Re: This country is no longer ours.

Post by Good & Global »

That is prettiest checkerboard floor I have ever seen.

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

It reminds me of the Rome Temple when I looked at it.

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/chu ... e?lang=eng

Directly from the church website and one of the symbols is a bag of money literally. I get it Judas but why is it even appropriate to spend money on precious marble to add that to be in the temple, a holy place? Shouldn't the world be left out of the place we are bringing salvation or exaltation to people. Why don't they have a marble statue of all the people who betrayed Jesus or the apostles or the instruments that were used to bring about their death?

Furthermore, the church cannot think of anything original themselves. All the apostle statues including the Christus which is now their logo was taken from a Lutheran Church in Denmark and from Danish sculptor Thorvald. It is like wouldn't the light of Christ break forth with even more inspiration from LDS artists etc?

You know seeing how this is the Lord's church and they have seen him and all. Oh no, let's go use the likeness of what a protestant guy from the Great Apostasy did and thinks he looks like. You know the time in 1830s when no one knew what God looked like but Joseph Smith and then only told people about the fIrst vision we know today 8 years later. Of course this protestant guy knew in 1833 what the Lord looked like 5 years before the official first vision story was shared. How? This might even be further evidence of the lack of fruits of the spirit.

Can we come up with its own thread of how this Church is no longer ours?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christus_(statue)
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/stu ... s?lang=eng
Last edited by Good & Global on June 2nd, 2023, 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Good & Global wrote: June 2nd, 2023, 5:14 pm That is prettiest checkerboard floor I have ever seen.
I got that reference.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

When nasa was founded and operation paperclip

Those are dates for when the country went kaput. But in many ways the americans were always unfree. The curse of slavery is such that the lash is repaid. Those that enslave will be enslaved.

I dont get the sense that when i told americans in 2006 to 2012 that they were slaves and that the nation is under some kind if divine judgment, people understood me. If they did they woukd have downvoted me or argued against me. Instead what i got was the zombie reaction.

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 2nd, 2023, 5:36 pm 1871

When nasa was founded and operation paperclip

Those are dates for when the country went kaput. But in many ways the americans were always unfree. The curse of slavery is such that the lash is repaid. Those that enslave will be enslaved.

I dont get the sense that when i told americans in 2006 to 2012 that they were slaves and that the nation is under some kind if divine judgment, people understood me. If they did they woukd have downvoted me or argued against me. Instead what i got was the zombie reaction.
Yes people love not thinking. It is the most comfortable thing for people to be told what or who to like, what clothes to buy or wear to be who someone else wants you to be. It gives them an artificial sense of certainty. Forget apps I hear they even have a church for that.

You can only try to awaken people. Agency is still central to the plan.

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

markharr wrote: June 2nd, 2023, 4:58 pm Not sure of the specific date that we lost it
but neither your representatives nor the agencies that you fund with your taxes believe that they are accountable to you.

They don't care what you think. They don't believe that you have the rights enshrined to you in the bill of the rights.

They openly mock you
How absurd this is! Singing the National Anthem in the Nation’s Capital should be one of the greatest honors there are.

Here a list of a few great events to help put this into perspective.

Boys that are boys and girls that are girls, especially good in June.

A gorgeous blue sky with large puffy white clouds.

A pregnant woman glowing with the life that’s inside her.

A new born baby surrounded by several siblings.

A glacier that’s calving - thousands of years old ice coming to the surface.

An angelic children’s choir singing the national anthem in the nation’s capital.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Good & Global wrote: June 2nd, 2023, 5:21 pm It reminds me of the Rome Temple when I looked at it.

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/chu ... e?lang=eng

Directly from the church website and one of the symbols is a bag of money literally. I get it Judas but why is it even appropriate to spend money on precious marble to add that to be in the temple, a holy place? Shouldn't the world be left out of the place we are bringing salvation or exaltation to people. Why don't they have a marble statue of all the people who betrayed Jesus or the apostles or the instruments that were used to bring about their death?

Furthermore, the church cannot think of anything original themselves. All the apostle statues including the Christus which is now their logo was taken from a Lutheran Church in Denmark and from Danish sculptor Thorvald. It is like wouldn't the light of Christ break forth with even more inspiration from LDS artists etc?

You know seeing how this is the Lord's church and they have seen him and all. Oh no, let's go use the likeness of what a protestant guy from the Great Apostasy did and thinks he looks like. You know the time in 1830s when no one knew what God looked like but Joseph Smith and then only told people about the fIrst vision we know today 8 years later. Of course this protestant guy knew in 1833 what the Lord looked like 5 years before the official first vision story was shared. How? This might even be further evidence of the lack of fruits of the spirit.

Can we come up with its own thread of how this Church is no longer ours?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christus_(statue)
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/stu ... s?lang=eng
As a reminder for what I'm about to say, these statues are now in the LDS Temple Visitors Center.

As the Catholic church teaches, the keys being held by Peter are the authority that was given him by Christ to be the cornerstone of the only true church on earth:

The Church of Rome. ....

now in the LDS Temple Visitors Center.

What are the Q15 teaching?

let that one sink in.

edit to emphasize:

The Keys of the Priesthood from Christ are held by the Popo.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

markharr wrote: June 2nd, 2023, 4:58 pm Not sure of the specific date that we lost it

They openly mock you
Did we loose it in 2010 when BND saw a sign? He thinks the sign is the start of the 7th seal. I think the sign is when all western kings became one with the beast.

Rev 17
12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

Post by TwochurchesOnly »

They openly mock you
Ok
NOW I have seen everything !!

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

Post by TwochurchesOnly »

Good & Global wrote: June 2nd, 2023, 5:14 pm That is prettiest checkerboard floor I have ever seen.
Over heard two TBMs chatting - in st George last week - about the redcliffs temple progress- some delay waiting for marble from Italy

Somebody call the whaaambulance

The sickening truth is all the $$$$$$ used for fine sanctuaries
Instead of for the poor , among us, everywhere

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: June 2nd, 2023, 8:45 pm

That was a big one for sure. The Lincoln Presidency. The first and second U.S. National banks. Most of the 20th Century Same for the 21st so far.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Original_Intent wrote: June 2nd, 2023, 10:17 pm

That was a big one for sure. The Lincoln Presidency. The first and second U.S. National banks. Most of the 20th Century Same for the 21st so far.
These may be when we started to lose it but the American people still had some say. The politicians had to at least pretend that they cared about the American people and the constitution.

They no longer do that because they no longer need our vote to stay in power

At some point in the recent past it was completely lost.

I think it was 911 and the patriot act. The patriot act allowed them to spy on and blackmail anyone.

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

markharr wrote: June 2nd, 2023, 11:02 pm
Original_Intent wrote: June 2nd, 2023, 10:17 pm

These may be when we started to lose it but the American people still had some say. The politicians had to at least pretend that they cared about the American people and the constitution.

They no longer do that because they no longer need our vote to stay in power

At some point in the recent past it was completely lost.

I think it was 911 and the patriot act. The patriot act allowed them to spy on and blackmail anyone.
1963 when prayer was removed from schools

Yeliab
captain of 100

Post by Yeliab »

It started as has been stated in 1913. However, it was put into full hidden motion 26 October 2001 by George W Bushwhack through what is called "The Patriot Act." How many of you readers here have a copy of the original 300 plus page P.A.

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

As a reminder for what I'm about to say, these statues are now in the LDS Temple Visitors Center.

As the Catholic church teaches, the keys being held by Peter are the authority that was given him by Christ to be the cornerstone of the only true church on earth:

The Keys of the Priesthood from Christ are held by the Popo.
[/quote]

Funny when I saw this I thought the same thing of statue of Peter
That is not by accident

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Peter had the keys? Why did rome separate from the orthodox greek and anatolia and syria dioceses? Peter died in rome. How did roman priests ofnjupiter get his keys?

Cause their roman patriarchs said so and killed off those who disagreed?

Humanity has a peculiar way of making his story up. Just kill off those who disagree and rewrite events. A more porimitive version of cia fbi main sewer media.

Joseph had pharoah s keys. He was a prime minister or high staff chamber lord. But not the top authority.

The keys are what allows them to intercede or gatekeep. If you dont get their permission they can block your way to the king.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

The police are correct. Singing is prohibited because dc is maryland and maryland is leased from the vatican london secret combine.

America has been under roman authority since the jesuits killed lincoln if i recall

Rome or vatican was able to take back the free masons aks kngihts templars. They had to control the occult temple knowledge.

If u look at dc architecture it is basically one giant temple complex. They harness the lifeblood of a nation or continent.

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

Good & Global wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 3:21 am As a reminder for what I'm about to say, these statues are now in the LDS Temple Visitors Center.

I’ve never understood why LDS, Inc. ( God’s only true church on the face of the earth), would allow statues on its premises when it says right there in the Bible don’t have any graven images?!!

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 4:50 am The police are correct. Singing is prohibited because dc is maryland and maryland is leased from the vatican london secret combine.

America has been under roman authority since the jesuits killed lincoln if i recall

Rome or vatican was able to take back the free masons aks kngihts templars. They had to control the occult temple knowledge.

If u look at dc architecture it is basically one giant temple complex. They harness the lifeblood of a nation or continent.
There be vampires

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

Lineman1012 wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 3:14 pm
I’ve never understood why LDS, Inc. ( God’s only true church on the face of the earth), would allow statues on its premises when it says right there in the Bible don’t have any graven images?!!

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth
Someone finally gets this is wrong on so many levels. Okay now let's act like it never happened. The matter is closed.