What will a $40 Trillion crash feel like?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Speculation regarding a Fed pivot has many predicting severe problems within a couple months, either way. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

As of early 2023, unrealized losses attributable to U.S. banks' HMS and AFS securities portfolio have exploded to $650 billion.
Powell has made it clear that he doesn’t yet see a reason to cut rates since he wants to beat back inflation. (If you want to be cynical about it, a massive recession would probably bring prices down, but that’s not a very desirable outcome.) If he sticks with this, he still has plenty of ways to keep the economy from imploding, but he’ll have to go into uncharted territory.
---https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2023/05 ... p-now.html

Anyone feeling prophetic?
Would the media tell us if a crash was imminent?
How long is a "no debt ceiling" sustainable?
Or is it "not to worry," all is well in Zion?

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Re: What will a $40 Trillion crash feel like?

Post by JuneBug12000 »

If you aren't prepared to live like the Amish, you aren't prepared to live.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

JuneBug12000 wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 11:34 am If you aren't prepared to live like the Amish, you aren't prepared to live.
Good point.

Trying to figure this all out myself...but my gut tells me to get as completely independent and off the system as you can.

Ideally:
Land
Well for water
Large garden for food
Firewood for fuel
Solar for power
Small community
Trustworthy people around you to barter with

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

The Red Pill wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 11:52 am
JuneBug12000 wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 11:34 am If you aren't prepared to live like the Amish, you aren't prepared to live.
Good point.

Trying to figure this all out myself...but my gut tells me to get as completely independent and off the system as you can.

Ideally:
Land
Well for water
Large garden for food
Firewood for fuel
Solar for power
Small community
That's what we're searching for to join up with.... But I have a feeling we might just have to start our own...
We will name it 'LDSFF-VILLE' 😁

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Good point.

Ideally:
Land
Well for water
Large garden for food
Firewood for fuel
Solar for power
Small community
I like your list.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Cruiser ville

Cruiserdude wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 12:26 pm
Good point.

Ideally:
Land
Well for water
Large garden for food
Firewood for fuel
Solar for power
Small community
That's what we're searching for to join up with.... But I have a feeling we might just have to start our own...

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Good point.

Ideally:
Land
Well for water
Large garden for food
Firewood for fuel
Solar for power
Small community
Be patient and pray. (I believe you are)

We have been led to a place comparable to Lehi's tent in the wilderness.

It is not what I expected, but the longer we are here the more like-minded people we find.

I don't know how long we will be here, but the Lord has assured me we are safe here for now.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

It may be years before the big change of 2025 to 2028.

But we will see precursors.

Many are feeling the signs via their seer dreams visions and psi skills
JuneBug12000 wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 12:39 pm

Good point.

Ideally:
Land
Well for water
Large garden for food
Firewood for fuel
Solar for power
Small community

It is not what I expected, but the longer we are here the more like-minded people we find.

I don't know how long we will be here, but the Lord has assured me we are safe here for now.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 12:36 pm Cruiser ville

Good point.

Ideally:
Land
Well for water
Large garden for food
Firewood for fuel
Solar for power
Small community
Not a chance!.... that's what you would do to ensure it's a flop and goes nowhere 😂😂

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Good point.

Ideally:
Land
Well for water
Large garden for food
Firewood for fuel
Solar for power
Small community

It makes me so happy you guys found your spot (even if it is just temporary)

And thanks for the reminder on the prayer🙏🙏

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

I like cruisers. I am still sad nato sunk my moskva cruiser flagship.

Cruiserdude wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 12:41 pm

Not a chance!.... that's what you would do to ensure it's a flop and goes nowhere 😂😂

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 12:40 pm It may be years before the big change of 2025 to 2028.

But we will see precursors.

Many are feeling the signs via their seer dreams visions and psi skills

Do tell, why 2025-28? I love a direct story with facts.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

This story requires psionics. If you have it, you will know. If you need to ask, you dont have it nor do you need to know it.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 2:59 pm I like cruisers. I am still sad nato sunk my moskva cruiser flagship.

Cruiserdude wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 12:41 pm

I love cruisers too!..... Land Cruisers, that is.... The username is more a reference to the infamous legendary most capable production vehicle EVER MASS PRODUCED..... Toyota Land Cruiser.
I was a diehard Land Cruiser and Toyota guy in a previous life 😉still appreciate them just don't dedicate hours and hours and hours to them or that hobby anymore.
I don't know much about military 'cruisers' but it's sad to hear Nato sunk yours 😁

Land Cruisers introduced me to The Toyota Way and to Japanese culture and traditions... I fell in love with their ways👍

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Fred wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 11:12 am Speculation regarding a Fed pivot has many predicting severe problems within a couple months, either way. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

As of early 2023, unrealized losses attributable to U.S. banks' HMS and AFS securities portfolio have exploded to $650 billion.
Powell has made it clear that he doesn’t yet see a reason to cut rates since he wants to beat back inflation. (If you want to be cynical about it, a massive recession would probably bring prices down, but that’s not a very desirable outcome.) If he sticks with this, he still has plenty of ways to keep the economy from imploding, but he’ll have to go into uncharted territory.
---https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2023/05 ... p-now.html

Anyone feeling prophetic?
Would the media tell us if a crash was imminent?
How long is a "no debt ceiling" sustainable?
Or is it "not to worry," all is well in Zion?
Why would they tell us a crash is imminent when they haven't even reported on the crash that has happened?

And it has. Like Wile R. Coyote, gravity just hasn't caused the inevitable. They will tell us everything is fine all the way to the ground.

Seriously, they will be saying "Taking your money out of your r01(k) or etc. is the WORST thing you could do."

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 3:12 pm This story requires psionics. If you have it, you will know. If you need to ask, you dont have it nor do you need to know it.
It’s funny how you judge, what did I say?

I actually believe in the same time frame for true civil unrest, his strange works and his strange acts…..

Do you think the lord would have pick the occupation as a masseurs?

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Looks comfy, community-driven and wholesome, to be honest.

These dang SCREEN-AGERS wouldn't know what to do with themselves spending a day in a community with no smartphones, no social media, no memes.

CaptainM
captain of 100

Post by CaptainM »

We have lived near Lancaster, PA. The Amish have my full admiration.

The Hopi should be another example:
https://www.brighteon.com/e86a77be-79e3 ... 24a2ac4204

We are told in the Book of Mormon the Lamanites will build a New Jerusalem, and whatever gentiles that are worthy and left may have the opportunity to participate.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

-----

for the far majority, it will be like riding in a train going 140mph plunging off a cliff.

for the few, peace. Simplicity.

get.out.of.the.cities.

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

I thought it would be more like getting the literal godsend, flu shot and shingles vax all at once and then flying a commercial jet to Switzerland.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

What will a $40 trillion dollar crash feel like?
A. Like a $30 trillion crash with interest.

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

It could also just feel like we won a contest of who gets to serve Bill Gates for a month.

Could be longer if we want to not starve.

Lynn
captain of 100

Post by Lynn »

FrankOne noted:
+++++++++++++++
get.out.of.the.cities.
+++++++++++++++

This is true. As Sun Bear & Wabun Wind state that the cities will become death traps in their book- 'Black Dawn, Bright Day' 1990 PB (Bear Tribe Publishing) or 1992 Fireside/Simon & Schuster) PB. Sun Bear also notes that you speak of 7.0 & 8.0 earthquakes, but the Spirit has told him, there will be 10.0 & 12.0 quakes. Page 57 in either edition.

As well as Brigham Young & Orson Pratt's prophecies found on pp. 168-169 of J.R. Jochmans' 'Rolling Thunder: The Coming Earth Changes' 1980/13th print 1989 PB.

And "Grandfather"'s (Stalking Wolf's) prophecies, who taught two boys Tom & Rick his vast knowledge & wisdom. See Tom Brown, jr.'s book- 'The Quest'.

Think of this scenario. Let's say you have an apartment in the big city. Chaos ensues. Most will try to stay & protect their goods & become trapped. Those that decide to leave a little later, may not make it out of the city alive. Choose wisely, but early. Wait & it will be too late.

As I have stated, the comet arrives soon, but Phobos arrives sooner. Expect the skimming of Phobos across the Earth's skies in 2025 & Mars becoming brighter red, which is "The Night of the Bleeding Stars" (one of the prophecies shown & told to Stalking Wolf, but was not shared with as to how it would manifest), or 2028, therefore the Comet will arrive the next year in 2026 or 2029. According to Stalking Wolf (Grandfather), from The Night of the Bleeding Stars (the 3rd of the 4 part Prophecy) you have 4 seasons, or one year to flee. And it will be at least 10 years before things settle down. See 'The Quest' Chapter One- "The Prophecy". Here in the past month, my bet on the Comet (Blue Star Kachina of the Hopi's 9th & Final sign before the Great Purification) was out of two possibilities- a year ending with 6 or 9, was 2026. But I missed the one where Nostradamus shared that the pole shift occurred in 2029, which means the comet impacted which triggered the pole shift. As I shared, it (the greater changes) begins before this decade ends.

From "The Prophecy"-
++++++++++++++++++++++++
Man will hide at first in the cities, but there he will die. A few will run to the wilderness, but the wilderness will destroy them, for they had long ago been given a choice. (They waited too late)

As he was told what all will be happening to man, Grandfather asks, "Is there then no hope?"
The child spoke again "There is only hope during the time of the first (famine & AIDS) and second signs (holes in the Sky aka ozone holes). Upon the 3rd sign, the night of the bleeding stars, there is no longer hope, for only the children of the Earth will survive. ... It will be the children of the Earth who will bring a new hope to the new society, living closer to the Earth and Spirit."
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Grandfather was shown & told of this in the 1920s, but told to Tom & Rick in 1962. Then Tom was shown that night exactly what was given to Grandfather 40 or so years before.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

FrankOne wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 4:58 pm What will a $40 Trillion crash feel like?
-----

for the far majority, it will be like riding in a train going 140mph plunging off a cliff.

for the few, peace. Simplicity.

get.out.of.the.cities.
Yes. God told me a few years ago "It will feel like you are leaving the Garden of Eden for the lone and dreary wilderness, but really you will be leaving Babylon for Zion."

I understood then what a blessing and peace we will find. We will have stronger relationships, better health, stronger faith. Great things are coming.

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

JuneBug12000 wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 6:42 pm
Yes. God told me a few years ago "It will feel like you are leaving the Garden of Eden for the lone and dreary wilderness, but really you will be leaving Babylon for Zion."

I understood then what a blessing and peace we will find. We will have stronger relationships, better health, stronger faith. Great things are coming.
Something to keep in mind with this type of plan. I am not trying to discourage anyone but keep this in the back of your mind. They want to destroy things everywhere so that it forces people to live in cities. Cities are easier for them to control.

If you don't think that they won't, read the news. How many trains have "crashed" and unleashed toxic spills in water etc. They don't actually care about our earth. It is one of God's creations anyway. Just be aware of your resources and plan backups.

Sadly, there is no way out for the majority of humanity. The only way out is the Savior and that is if they will turn to him. I feel like Christ will help during this adversity and that some people will survive in scattered pockets etc. Just a few thoughts. I know nothing.