This is What the Davidic Servant Will Look Like

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Re: This is What the Davidic Servant Will Look Like

Post by Durzan »

blitzinstripes wrote: May 21st, 2023, 12:50 pm I just watched a man named David call the LDS church to repentance on national TV. For misuse of tithing funds, fraud, and other impropriety.

I just find that interesting.
Okay… where was this, when did it happen, where’s the clip, etc.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Durzan wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 4:56 am
blitzinstripes wrote: May 21st, 2023, 12:50 pm I just watched a man named David call the LDS church to repentance on national TV. For misuse of tithing funds, fraud, and other impropriety.

I just find that interesting.
Okay… where was this, when did it happen, where’s the clip, etc.
David Green. :?:

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

https://people.com/human-interest/billi ... -donation/

2021 story of a jeff leaving lds rolls

Trade desk ceo. His stock is blessed heh back in 2021 at least

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 5:53 am https://people.com/human-interest/billi ... -donation/

Green, but not David. :mrgreen:

Close, but no cigar. :?

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 5:53 am https://people.com/human-interest/billi ... -donation/

Should we judge one by the amount of a mark they have accumulated in this world? Is this mark of God?

“Render therefore unto Cæsar the things which are Cæsar’s; and unto God the things that are God’s.“

JOHN1994
Hi, I'm new.

Post by JOHN1994 »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 4:14 am But heyl el s veil is not so easy to part or pierce. Mortals cannot easily decipher the messengers of the new age. Edgar cayce.

this is really true because people don't know who the beast is and everything will be there including his name :D

Esotericism is completely misunderstood by people with weak brains

what is esotericism? the science of numbers and mathematics, what else is it about? about the parable

and the waters are the languages of the nations ... and elsewhere the language is the written word of the book according to the psalm

and languages (is writing not literal languages) and speaking languages what does that mean? let's imagine one book divided into many books and the principle of finding the correct order is mathematics

and it will not be understood until the end of time, many people like to declare that they are familiar with esotericism and use gematria (it was never a question of changing the number 666 for 666) but only of certain changes, perhaps one letter for two, etc...

for example, did you know that one name from the Bible has the number 144000, but don't be mistaken that it is many people (because according to the scriptures, there is only one person whose name is in the books of most religions) and let's call that a secret

because its length and width and everything is the same 144 because the angel said with a human scale it is 144 not 144000 because with God one day is 1000 years and so it is the other way around

and the temple is the body as Christ said / it is not necessarily the temple as understood by people (but instead of being inhabited) the body

as Jesus said to the Pharisees, and you want to build the temple we built in 40 years in three days? what is the meaning of three days? 2000+ years and therefore I believe that the time that was said

I know the year, but I don't know the year (what is a day) a day of three days, that's 2000+, so if it were to be taken literally, let's assume that +- 6 years is the difference in dating

so 2000 + 0+33 or 2000+6+33 so we have a date from 2033 to 2039 or it can also have a different calculation, I don't know, in general, lately there is a lot of talk about 2027

if it is true, let's assume that it is not + 0 to 6 years but - 0 to 6

so it could be 2027 to 2033 but it could also be completely wrong and there are other transitions

2033 -2039 to 2027 -2033 anyway I'm interested if it's correct or not but who knows

and indeed, during my many years of studying writing and researching it, I have discovered some principle that hides the truth until the end of time, it must be there, see for example

Ezekiel 3.3 and Revelation 10.10 and others like it, it's like a puzzle that reveals something interesting if you put it together

so hopefully someone will find it soon :D if I'm not mistaken

JOHN1994
Hi, I'm new.

Post by JOHN1994 »

or

Genesis 2:10 A river came out of Eden to water the garden. From there, it divides into four main streams.
Genesis 2:11 The name of the first is Pishon; it surrounds the whole land of Chavíl, in which there is gold,
Genesis 2:12 And the gold of the land is great; there is also fragrant resin and carnelian stone.
Genesis 2:13 The name of the second river is Gihon; it surrounds the entire land of Cush.
Genesis 2:14 The name of the third river is Chidekel; it flows east of Assyria. The fourth river is the Euphrates.

Revelation 9:14 That voice commanded the sixth angel holding the trumpet: "Loose the four angels bound by the great river Euphrates!"

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

I dont see clearly the future but 2025 2028 and 2035 seems like major pivots and plots. Sorta like 2020.
JOHN1994 wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 1:58 pm
Ymarsakar wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 4:14 am But heyl el s veil is not so easy to part or pierce. Mortals cannot easily decipher the messengers of the new age. Edgar cayce.

this is really true because people don't know who the beast is and everything will be there including his name :D

Esotericism is completely misunderstood by people with weak brains

what is esotericism? the science of numbers and mathematics, what else is it about? about the parable

and the waters are the languages of the nations ... and elsewhere the language is the written word of the book according to the psalm

and languages (is writing not literal languages) and speaking languages what does that mean? let's imagine one book divided into many books and the principle of finding the correct order is mathematics

and it will not be understood until the end of time, many people like to declare that they are familiar with esotericism and use gematria (it was never a question of changing the number 666 for 666) but only of certain changes, perhaps one letter for two, etc...

for example, did you know that one name from the Bible has the number 144000, but don't be mistaken that it is many people (because according to the scriptures, there is only one person whose name is in the books of most religions) and let's call that a secret

because its length and width and everything is the same 144 because the angel said with a human scale it is 144 not 144000 because with God one day is 1000 years and so it is the other way around

and the temple is the body as Christ said / it is not necessarily the temple as understood by people (but instead of being inhabited) the body

as Jesus said to the Pharisees, and you want to build the temple we built in 40 years in three days? what is the meaning of three days? 2000+ years and therefore I believe that the time that was said

I know the year, but I don't know the year (what is a day) a day of three days, that's 2000+, so if it were to be taken literally, let's assume that +- 6 years is the difference in dating

so 2000 + 0+33 or 2000+6+33 so we have a date from 2033 to 2039 or it can also have a different calculation, I don't know, in general, lately there is a lot of talk about 2027

if it is true, let's assume that it is not + 0 to 6 years but - 0 to 6

so it could be 2027 to 2033 but it could also be completely wrong and there are other transitions

2033 -2039 to 2027 -2033 anyway I'm interested if it's correct or not but who knows

and indeed, during my many years of studying writing and researching it, I have discovered some principle that hides the truth until the end of time, it must be there, see for example

Ezekiel 3.3 and Revelation 10.10 and others like it, it's like a puzzle that reveals something interesting if you put it together

so hopefully someone will find it soon :D if I'm not mistaken

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

JOHN1994 wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 2:02 pm or

Genesis 2:10 A river came out of Eden to water the garden. From there, it divides into four main streams.
Genesis 2:11 The name of the first is Pishon; it surrounds the whole land of Chavíl, in which there is gold,
Genesis 2:12 And the gold of the land is great; there is also fragrant resin and carnelian stone.
Genesis 2:13 The name of the second river is Gihon; it surrounds the entire land of Cush.
Genesis 2:14 The name of the third river is Chidekel; it flows east of Assyria. The fourth river is the Euphrates.

Revelation 9:14 That voice commanded the sixth angel holding the trumpet: "Loose the four angels bound by the great river Euphrates!"
https://www.livescience.com/10340-lost- ... -gulf.html

When Lake Bonneville was full the Persian gulf wasn’t filled with water. The ocean levels were 350’ lower and the ice caps were huge.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

1 Corinthians 15
45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

The first man Adam was indeed Adam. The last Adam is The Holy Ghost / The Davidic Servant

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Bronco73idi wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 2:25 pm

When Lake Bonneville was full the Persian gulf wasn’t filled with water. The ocean levels were 350’ lower and the ice caps were huge.
Only Micheal Sherwin can offer a proper explanation, Spirit willing.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

BeNotDeceived wrote: June 7th, 2023, 7:11 am
Bronco73idi wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 2:25 pm

Only Micheal Sherwin can offer a proper explanation, Spirit willing.
Because he is a puppet to the master?

Most won’t understand my quote, I believe you will.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Bronco73idi wrote: June 7th, 2023, 8:39 am Because he is a puppet to the master?

The Holy Spirit is the conduit we each need utilize to our utmost ability. John the Baptist was the greatest because he was least. Jesus rises above all because he submits to The Father as should all. Someday every knee shall bow. The record speaks for itself for those that truly seek to discover the truth of the matter. Personal things testify for me and hopefully for anyone willing to put forth fevered fasting and prayer.

May the good master make his will known.

. . . * . . . . . . . . **

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

BeNotDeceived wrote: June 9th, 2023, 3:15 am
Bronco73idi wrote: June 7th, 2023, 8:39 am Because he is a puppet to the master?

The Holy Spirit is the conduit we each need utilize to our utmost ability. John the Baptist was the greatest because he was least. Jesus rises above all because he submits to The Father as should all. Someday every knee shall bow. The record speaks for itself for those that truly seek to discover the truth of the matter. Personal things testify for me and hopefully for anyone willing to put forth fevered fasting and prayer.

May the good master make his will known.

. . . * . . . . . . . . **
He gave Nephi the same vision as his patriarch and leader, Lehi. He didn’t give Laman and Lemuel the vision. The spirit is willing, are we willing to listen?