Soaking

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Soaking

Post by Fred »

Ever go down a trail you wish you didn't go down?

So somebody mentioned Mormon soaking. I had no idea what that is, but being a Mormon, if it is such a big deal, I better find out.

So if you haven't heard of it, I am not going to tell you.

But if you really want to know, ask Google or Youtube.

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Re: Soaking

Post by Peeps »

I asked Duck Duck go....

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

sandman45
captain of 1,000

Post by sandman45 »

Fred wrote: ↑November 7th, 2021, 12:54 pm Ever go down a trail you wish you didn't go down?

So somebody mentioned Mormon soaking. I had no idea what that is, but being a Mormon, if it is such a big deal, I better find out.

🀣 I learned about this like 8 years ago.

πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ man people are weird.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Fred wrote: ↑November 7th, 2021, 12:54 pm Ever go down a trail you wish you didn't go down?

Halarious.

Mormons gone wild!

At least they are engaging in hetero sex.

Presumably.

Sir H

Aprhys
captain of 1,000

Post by Aprhys »

So the new thing is the bounce. You soak, but then you have someone else jump on the bed. A summertime worker who goes to BYU-I says that they jokingly call this the "Bednar Bounce," in honor of the former University President who was well known for his tyrannical nature.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Maybe BYU Soakers would be a good name for a sports team.

Krusty
captain of 50

Post by Krusty »

Sorry. I'm not understanding. What's the thrust of the issue here?

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

πŸ˜‚ Yeah, you probably shouldn't have gone down that trail.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Aprhys wrote: ↑November 7th, 2021, 4:41 pm So the new thing is the bounce. You soak, but then you have someone else jump on the bed.
Seriously? πŸ€ͺ 🀒 🫀 😳

Nothing like a quasi-threesome as part of mental gymnastics to pretend you aren't doing what you're really doing.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Krusty wrote: ↑June 1st, 2023, 2:07 pm Sorry. I'm not understanding. What's the thrust of the issue here?
🀣🀣🀣

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

This beyond strange. I always found it interesting with how much mental gymnastics went on at BYU.
They should have their own team at least, probably take nationals each year.

I guess with all the things crammed into their heads by the church education system this may make sense on some level. The non critical thinking skills transfer not the act itself making sense.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Krusty wrote: ↑June 1st, 2023, 2:07 pm Sorry. I'm not understanding. What's the thrust of the issue here?
from what I understand....now that I've become educated,

there is no thrust in this conversation unless it happens spontaneously due to a bouncing Betty.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Good & Global wrote: ↑June 1st, 2023, 6:27 pm This beyond strange. I always found it interesting with how much mental gymnastics went on at BYU.
They should have their own team at least, probably take nationals each year.

I guess with all the things crammed into their heads by the church education system this may make sense on some level. The non critical thinking skills transfer not the act itself making sense.
I didn't last at BYU. They don't call it the zoo for nothing. (early 1990's).

Rumpelstiltskin
captain of 1,000

Post by Rumpelstiltskin »

Aprhys wrote: ↑November 7th, 2021, 4:41 pm So the new thing is the bounce. You soak, but then you have someone else jump on the bed. A summertime worker who goes to BYU-I says that they jokingly call this the "Bednar Bounce," in honor of the former University President who was well known for his tyrannical nature.
It's called "jump humping." No joke.

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

So let me guess we are teaching them correct principes and having productive discussions about sexuality with our youth? Not keep everything a mystery and figure it out after you get married which coincidentally is the most important eternal decision you will ever make. But if you make a mistake you will need to see your bishop.

Alright jump humping it is!

This is ridiculous that is even a thing but the biological drive of males and females will not be denied.
Especially when the young adults are left to their own devices and every way to channel that energy in a healthy way is left unknown.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I was going to ask what else they had up their sleeves, but they probably do something with sleeves too. Or armpits/oxters.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

I looked on ytube. Lots of videos attributing this to mormonism.

Thr social pressure must be immense. I have heard horror stories but few will name the guilty.

How am i supposed to judge or ounish the guity in mormonism without names and evidence? Stop hiding these people from me.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Ymarsakar wrote: ↑June 3rd, 2023, 5:12 am I looked on ytube. Lots of videos attributing this to mormonism.

Thr social pressure must be immense. I have heard horror stories but few will name the guilty.

How am i supposed to judge or ounish the guity in mormonism without names and evidence? Stop hiding these people from me.
I would think that Christ has the judgement part figured out.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Is christ 1 or many?
FrankOne wrote: ↑June 3rd, 2023, 4:46 pm
Ymarsakar wrote: ↑June 3rd, 2023, 5:12 am I looked on ytube. Lots of videos attributing this to mormonism.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Ymarsakar wrote: ↑June 3rd, 2023, 8:13 pm Is christ 1 or many?

Even though Christ is a title, I haven't heard anyone else use it. Have you?

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Looking at the role of savior and messiah, there is more than one in the end times. For example proxy saviors like joseph smith, brigham young, ether s era, and this musterious superhero called the strong servant like david the warrior king.

If a disciple of christ is doing all the miracles of christ and more than that, are they not a type of savior? Just like the anti christ drug salvation sorcery is another type.

This topic of whether satans, christ, even yhvh is 1 or many causes deviations in how scripture and doctrines are interpreted.

The role of a messiah ornsavior is to save people from the judgment of god. Perhaps this is conflated with the 1000 year reign of christ.

This delves into whether the 2nd coming is the return of jeshua or a return of people who are allies of jeshua. Which is not the same event.

Jeshua is not dead. He can come back any time. But like q, the events predicted have not come to fruition yet. People can hope or wait. Or they can choose a more proactive stance by becoming disciples of christ who can also help do the work.

Fred wrote: ↑June 3rd, 2023, 8:58 pm
Ymarsakar wrote: ↑June 3rd, 2023, 8:13 pm Is christ 1 or many?

Even though Christ is a title, I haven't heard anyone else use it. Have you?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

RosyPosy
captain of 100

Post by RosyPosy »

Soaking is just mormonism version of hedonism.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

edit formatted incorrectly