Proof that Prince Charles is the Antichrist

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Re: Proof that Prince Charles is the Antichrist

Post by Ymarsakar »

Elizabeth wrote: May 17th, 2023, 8:37 pm What does it mean?
Ymarsakar wrote: May 17th, 2023, 7:50 am
Elizabeth wrote: May 17th, 2023, 7:08 am My direct ancestry is also of the Royal Stuart, Spencer, Churchill line. I have conversed with Charles a number of times, and found him always pleasant, helpful and charming.
My condolences for your DNA lineage. It is a harsh sentence and blockage to work through.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/condolence

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sentence

The judge meaning.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Proof that Prince Charles is the Antichrist

Post by Elizabeth »

That is not an answer, and I do not believe your assertion.
Perhaps it is yourself who is the antichrist, which could be why you have capitalised the word.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Elizabeth wrote: May 18th, 2023, 1:51 pm That is not an answer, and I do not believe your assertion.
Perhaps it is yourself who is the antichrist, which could be why you have capitalised the word.
You are free not to believe it. I was merely answering your question.

No, I'm not anti Christ. That's more an agenda the Windsor/Rothschild/Khazarian hybrid clan is familiar with. It is a long term DNA mutation problem that will be resolved, but not just yet.

Australia and other territories under Elizabeth 2's crown territories, share these dna distortions. It is easily visible in their 2020+ totalitarian policies. The darkness is exposed under the light of the god rays. 20/20 vision. ALthough perhaps it is more akin to nurture than nature. New Zealand. UK. Canada. Crown territories.

Aussie
captain of 100

Post by Aussie »

He's not a good man!!!

He is a depopulation globalist.

He may speak pleasant but he's not a good person.

He has spoken recently about the extremely rich man that is coming to change and save the world.

Old Charles knows all about the UN, WEF and WHO plans for the world!

kelseyjwoods
Hi, I'm new.

Post by kelseyjwoods »

This "Prince Charles is the Antichrist" theory has definitely given my chuckle muscles a solid workout! As a start, let's just appreciate the sheer creativity it takes to see a polite, environmentally-conscious, elderly British gentleman who spends his time promoting organic farming and think, "Yep, that's the embodiment of all evil, right there."

But in all seriousness, if we're going by Biblical criteria, Prince Charles falls woefully short on the Antichrist checklist. For starters, I don't recall seeing "loves watercolour painting" or "dabbles in architecture" in any apocalyptic prophecies. Secondly, he's been waiting to take the throne for so long, even the most patient of demonic entities would've lost their cool by now!

As tempting as it might be to look for doomsday clues in royal family tree diagrams or his high school rugby scores, let's leave Prince Charles to his organic vegetables and Duchy Original biscuits. There's enough to worry about without casting septuagenarian royalty as the leading villain in a supernatural end-times drama!

Let's lighten up and focus on facts rather than fascinating fiction. To paraphrase Sherlock Holmes, "When you've eliminated the absurd, whatever remains, however mundane, must be the truth!" Or something like that. Happy debating, everyone!

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

kelseyjwoods wrote: May 29th, 2023, 1:55 pmThis "Prince Charles is the Antichrist" theory has definitely given my chuckle muscles a solid workout! ...
People have been misinterpreting the Book of Revelation for hundreds of years.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

kelseyjwoods wrote: May 29th, 2023, 1:55 pm This "Prince Charles is the Antichrist" theory has definitely given my chuckle muscles a solid workout! As a start, let's just appreciate the sheer creativity it takes to see a polite, environmentally-conscious, elderly British gentleman who spends his time promoting organic farming and think, "Yep, that's the embodiment of all evil, right there."
This is a bit TLDR, so apologies.

I personally think he is an antichrist, but not the Antichrist and that is an important distinction.

On the face of it, the man is a harmless eccentric with jug ears who talks to plants and campaigns against ugly modern architecture. Fair enough. When you dig deeper, the man has a very dubious past. He is a proven adulterer, although who strayed first in that marriage is arguable. Unlike his mother he shows little sign of being a Christian. He also ran the Duchy of Cornwall, which functions as a tax shelter and a gravy train and was above the law. It can also seize mining interests, seashore and unclaimed property in Cornwall. It receives vast amounts of public funding but pays barely any tax. A Cornish MP, Andrew George tried to raise this issue in the House of Commons, but was told that they were not allowed to discuss it in parliament. (Which is on public record, by the way.)

There is much worse. He is heavily involved in the World Economic Forum, a corrupt and secretive cartel of politicians and big business, which has been directing public policy worldwide and not in the public interest. He uses his influence to push the WEF agenda including increased restrictions on movement, expression and personal autonomy. As for his supposed environmentalism, the man has spent half of his life shooting living things for sport, and flies around in a private jet every other day. Great eh? But he expects all the commoners to lower their living standards to save the environment. Do as I say, not as I do...

He also seems to have had a number of prolific paedophiles and sexual predators in his life, all of whom have been protected by the state. Guilt by association, you might say. His great-uncle Louis Mountbatten was a pederast and was assassinated by the IRA partly for what he did to a number of little boys in the Kincora Home (and elsewhere) in Northern Ireland. His brother Prince Andrew has also been unmasked as a predator and a liar who was a frequent visitor to Jeffrey Epstein's island. You can't choose your relatives, you might say, and you'd be right. But you can choose your friends, and one of his friends was Jimmy Savile, probably the most notorious paedophile in British history. Charles used to stay with Savile in his cottage in Glencoe. The intelligence services and some in the BBC certainly knew what kind of man Savile was, and Charles would have almost certainly been warned away from him. Instead Savile's crime were covered up until after he died.

As for the cute painting and writing children's books in Gaelic and Welsh, that's mostly fakery. He may well do some painting, but I doubt he can do it well. Like Prince Harry's art course they'll probably get someone else to finish it off. I'm told he can barely speak Welsh, but I can vouch for his Gaelic being piss poor.
Last edited by Niemand on May 29th, 2023, 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Charles has the personality of a wet towel.

ithink
captain of 1,000

Post by ithink »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: May 29th, 2023, 4:46 pm Charles has the personality of a wet towel.
... a damp rag?

ithink
captain of 1,000

Post by ithink »

Mullenite wrote: August 21st, 2010, 12:55 pm http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptufoMx7EKE

I am writing this with the hope that Charles, Prince of Wales, will read it and be impacted for good by it.

The other day a friend sent me a link to a website that shows how the title "Prince Charles of Wales," when converted into corresponding Hebrew Alphabet letters, totals 666.

Because there are so many permutations that result in 666, while I found this curious, I was not inclined at first to pay it much attention. The address of my house is 666, so I can relate to the phenomenon of alternate or opposite manifestations.

As I probed further my interest was heightened as I saw the many ways that Prince Charles is purported to fit more prophecies for the anti-Christ than any other person. I was particularly impressed when I saw that the English name "Charles" means "man" in relation to the prophecy in Revelation 13 that says 666 is the number of "a man

Prince Charles' coat of arms contains a visual representation of the Beast in Revelation 13. His name adds up to 666 in Hebrew and English. He has an RFID chip implanted into his right hand. He applied to be King of Europe. He wants to unite all the world's religions into one. He claims to be a decedent of King David and as such, he claims to be the rightful heir to David's throne.
You're ok in 666. But the guy in 616 might be the devil they all are looking for.

ithink
captain of 1,000

Post by ithink »

Mullenite wrote: August 21st, 2010, 12:55 pm http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptufoMx7EKE

I am writing this with the hope that Charles, Prince of Wales, will read it and be impacted for good by it.

The other day a friend sent me a link to a website that shows how the title "Prince Charles of Wales," when converted into corresponding Hebrew Alphabet letters, totals 666.

Because there are so many permutations that result in 666, while I found this curious, I was not inclined at first to pay it much attention. The address of my house is 666, so I can relate to the phenomenon of alternate or opposite manifestations.

As I probed further my interest was heightened as I saw the many ways that Prince Charles is purported to fit more prophecies for the anti-Christ than any other person. I was particularly impressed when I saw that the English name "Charles" means "man" in relation to the prophecy in Revelation 13 that says 666 is the number of "a man

Prince Charles' coat of arms contains a visual representation of the Beast in Revelation 13. His name adds up to 666 in Hebrew and English. He has an RFID chip implanted into his right hand. He applied to be King of Europe. He wants to unite all the world's religions into one. He claims to be a decedent of King David and as such, he claims to be the rightful heir to David's throne.
Charles is too stupid to be the anti-Christ.