Utah Politicians disappoint and betray...again

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Utah Politicians disappoint and betray...again

Post by The Red Pill »

A list of the 31 Republicans that are NOT voting for this DECEPTIVE debt deal....
Screenshot_20230531_071246_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20230531_071246_Brave.jpg (209.17 KiB) Viewed 344 times
Not a single name representing Utah.

Incredibly disappointing and disgusting...but par for the course nowadays.

The bait and switch on the bill:
Screenshot_20230531_071321_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20230531_071321_Brave.jpg (290.48 KiB) Viewed 344 times

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Re: Utah Politicians disappoint and betray...again

Post by Ymarsakar »

I guess god's short list got shorter

Florida, likely where Lehi landed. Still the promised land!

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

We should send “them” to Ukraine.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

I've said for a long time that the solution to the US wars is simple: put the politicians' children in the front lines.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

JohnnyL wrote: May 31st, 2023, 11:16 am I've said for a long time that the solution to the US wars is simple: put the politicians' children in the front lines.
I would support this amendment to the constitution.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: May 31st, 2023, 11:17 am
JohnnyL wrote: May 31st, 2023, 11:16 am I've said for a long time that the solution to the US wars is simple: put the politicians' children in the front lines.
I would support this amendment to the constitution.
Absolutely!

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

The qabal torture their children. Just looke at Brandon's treatment of hunter and ashley.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 31st, 2023, 1:49 pm The qabal torture their children. Just looke at Brandon's treatment of hunter and ashley.
Yes, they do--but they don't usually kill them, else who to continue the "family traditions"?

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

The Red Pill wrote: May 31st, 2023, 7:17 am A list of the 31 Republicans that are NOT voting for this DECEPTIVE debt deal....

Maybe they don't want the country to go into default.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 31st, 2023, 8:06 am I guess god's short list got shorter

Lehi more than likely didn't land anywhere near Florida.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 31st, 2023, 8:06 am . . . . .
Highly unlikely., ref. FLA.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Reemmber how the Xidens lost a child?

Yea, that was a ritual sacrifice they needed to do for entrance most likely.
JohnnyL wrote: May 31st, 2023, 5:54 pm
Ymarsakar wrote: May 31st, 2023, 1:49 pm The qabal torture their children. Just looke at Brandon's treatment of hunter and ashley.
Yes, they do--but they don't usually kill them, else who to continue the "family traditions"?

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Well, we have ONE response from a Utah congressman.

He is resigning his post to tend to his sick wife.

Chris Stewart (UT-2)

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Subcomandante wrote: May 31st, 2023, 5:59 pm

Like the coolant temp Guage on your car, the debt ceiling exists for a reason. What you just said makes as much sense as saying "I know my coolant temp is in the red and the check engine light is on, but if I pull over and turn off the ignition, I won't get where I am going.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Subcomandante wrote: May 31st, 2023, 7:13 pm Well, we have ONE response from a Utah congressman.

He is resigning his post to tend to his sick wife.

Chris Stewart (UT-2)
Like Jason Chavetz, getting out before the torches and pitchforks come out.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

markharr wrote: May 31st, 2023, 8:28 pm

Like the coolant temp Guage on your car, the debt ceiling exists for a reason. What you just said makes as much sense as saying "I know my coolant temp is in the red and the check engine light is on, but if I pull over and turn off the ignition, I won't get where I am going.
That check engine light has been flashing now for the better part of 50 years...unfortunately there are sacred cows that neither party is willing to part with.

While the dollar remains the reserve currency this will continue. When more people decide to back an alternate currency then we will have a problem, and a big one at that.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Subcomandante wrote: May 31st, 2023, 9:02 pm
markharr wrote: May 31st, 2023, 8:28 pm

That check engine light has been flashing now for the better part of 50 years...unfortunately there are sacred cows that neither party is willing to part with.

While the dollar remains the reserve currency this will continue. When more people decide to back an alternate currency then we will have a problem, and a big one at that.

Correct it has been. The solution to that is not keep driving only harder

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

The entire system set up by FDR and LBJ has to be ditched. The modern welfare state has been abused by both parties because the people demanded it. We certainly don’t have the moral fortitude to have multi-generational families living together and supporting each other like we did before the Social Security system was put in place. The modern technological military is being used by oligarchs to line their pockets through absolutely unnecessary warfare. It has all been capped off by our Covid response which transferred trillions to the oligarchs while the government locked down the middle class and tossed around money it created out of nowhere to buy off the masses. None of this is sustainable and it is all about to collapse “bigly.” I am glad I am old enough to be on the way out, but I pity my kids and grandchildren. We can’t vote our way out of this. McCarthy’s original bill was just a band-aid that couldn’t have solved the problem anyway.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

Most people are completely unaware that the horrible bill that passed the house last night has NO spending cap until 2025...yes, you read that correctly...NO SPENDING CAP.

If you wanted to destroy a nation Venezuelan style, just pass a bill like that...and then bring forth another "emergency" like covid...but worse...and the government can print an INFINITE amount of currency...as the citizens hopelessly watch the price of EVERYTHING go through the stratosphere...as lifelong savings become worthless.

Can you say hyperinflation?

ALL planned by the globalist overlords.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

The Red Pill wrote: June 1st, 2023, 7:49 am Most people are completely unaware that the horrible bill that passed the house last night has NO spending cap until 2025...yes, you read that correctly...NO SPENDING CAP.

If you wanted to destroy a nation Venezuelan style, just pass a bill like that...and then bring forth another "emergency" like covid...but worse...and the government can print an INFINITE amount of currency...as the citizens hopelessly watch the price of EVERYTHING go through the stratosphere...as lifelong savings become worthless.

God's plan too. Everyone wants the current system to fail.

"Can you say hyperinflation?"

I warned the warmongers in Europe and USSA, via online instapundit, that there is always a price for their warmongering. I warned them in 2022 starting from May or July even.

There are primitive peasants that the USSA military can punch down on. God's people ain't one of em. Let alone a true god, NATO has got to be foolish beyond all exceptional mortals to think they can exterminate one of God's chosen DNA lines. Like their child sacrificing masters, the human qabal worshipping devils, they think they can make war on a god and win. Doesn't look like winning to me...

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 1st, 2023, 7:50 am
The Red Pill wrote: June 1st, 2023, 7:49 am Most people are completely unaware that the horrible bill that passed the house last night has NO spending cap until 2025...yes, you read that correctly...NO SPENDING CAP.

God's plan too. Everyone wants the current system to fail.

"Can you say hyperinflation?"

I warned the warmongers in Europe and USSA, via online instapundit, that there is always a price for their warmongering. I warned them in 2022 starting from May or July even.

There are primitive peasants that the USSA military can punch down on. God's people ain't one of em. Let alone a true god, NATO has got to be foolish beyond all exceptional mortals to think they can exterminate one of God's chosen DNA lines. Like their child sacrificing masters, the human qabal worshipping devils, they think they can make war on a god and win. Doesn't look like winning to me...
If you are referring to Isaiah, then yes, the Bear and Panda along with a host of many other nations (BRICS+) are going to teach the hypocritical nations a long overdue lesson. God will allow it to happen...because the hypocritical nations pushed God to the side and threw Him under the bus.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

The Red Pill wrote: May 31st, 2023, 7:17 am A list of the 31 Republicans that are NOT voting for this DECEPTIVE debt deal....

oh yes. Fear.

Fear is the motive for the weak and will be the cause of destruction of a nation and a church.
Fear has become God to the masses.
Lucifer smiles as he casts out bread and blankets to the fearful, cowering in the darkness.

he that prefers security over freedom deserves neither.

"who are we to stand up against such a formidable opponent?" "Evil has won, accept the bread crumbs of our masters or we shall all perish!"..

the cry of the weak.

Are we clad in the armor of men, pretending to be champions for what is right or are we clad in the armor of God?

fakery surrounds us , adorned in minced words , spoken by cowards.

latterdayloco
captain of 100

Post by latterdayloco »

Mike Lee announced that he will vote no when the vote comes to the Senate. Romney will most likely vote yes.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Now that the slaves on Earth are waking up to the fact that they are slaves and not free, the rebellion can now begin

Humans are kind of slow. The morphogenetic field, herd immunity, takes a lot of deaths (billions or millions) before it figures out that there is a threat and where it is coming from.
FrankOne wrote: June 1st, 2023, 10:24 am

oh yes. Fear.

Fear is the motive for the weak and will be the cause of destruction of a nation and a church.
Lucifer smiles as he casts out bread and blankets to the fearful, cowering in the darkness.

"who are we to stand up against such a formidable opponent?" "Evil has won, accept the bread crumbs of our masters or we shall all perish!"..

the cry of the weak.

Are we clad in the armor of men, pretending to be champions for what is right or are we clad in the armor of God?

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

heh heh. makes me chuckle. Herd mentality. One cow sees another that gets hit with a sledge hammer before being slaughtered and he runs like he's on fire....and then..... the rest of the herd runs, but doesn't know why they are running.

moooo!
Ymarsakar wrote: June 1st, 2023, 5:16 pm

Humans are kind of slow. The morphogenetic field, herd immunity, takes a lot of deaths (billions or millions) before it figures out that there is a threat and where it is coming from.
FrankOne wrote: June 1st, 2023, 10:24 am

oh yes. Fear.

the cry of the weak.