Boycott Target—Trans friendly swimsuits

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Boycott Target—Trans friendly swimsuits

Post by Lizzy60 »

markharr wrote: June 1st, 2023, 3:52 pm I keep seeing liberals ask "are you going to boycott everything?"

Why not boycott everything. What if in late May we filled up out tanks, bought a month's worth of food, and then boycott everything.

No movies, no eating out, no shopping, only necessary travel, take all money out of the bank, cancel streaming services for the month, etc.
I am personally 3/4 of the way there.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

I am sure there is an Amish market within a few miles that could be my alternative.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Gonzalo Lira was talking about making one day where Western men just stopped working and contributing to society. See what happens.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

What a racket the pride flag manufacturers have going on. If you buy a good quality American flag, it will last for years.

The pride flag changes every year. If you want to stay on top of your virtue signaling. You have to buy a new flag every year.

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

markharr wrote: June 1st, 2023, 3:52 pm I keep seeing liberals ask "are you going to boycott everything?"

Why not boycott everything. What if in late May we filled up out tanks, bought a month's worth of food, and then boycott everything.

No movies, no eating out, no shopping, only necessary travel, take all money out of the bank, cancel streaming services for the month, etc.
Why boycott everything? This will be done for you just have a difference of opinion.

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

"What is a Woman" documentary. (Available for 24 hours on twitter, now):
https://twitter.com/i/status/1664424891372941312
This stuff is hilarious! (And sad at the same time).
It starts funny. Then goes to sad. Than back to funny! Love it!

Spoiler alert: a woman = XX.

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

Anyone know when Billy Joel will redo the classic hit
He/Her/They is a Woman Today

Oh, and He/Her/They never gives up
And with reason never gives in
She just changes their mind

And she's been promised more
Than in the Garden of Eden
Then she'll carelessly cut you
And laugh while you're bleedin'
But she'll bring out the brightest
beast you can be
Blame it all on yourself
Cause she's always a woman to me

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

After you watch "What is a Woman" (highly recommend. It will be free through out this weekend on twitter), also watch

"What is a man" (by Babylon Bee) https://twitter.com/i/status/1664639390470090754

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Isn't that just called lockdown?
The pride flag changes every year. If you want to stay on top of your virtue signaling. You have to buy a new flag every year.
Attachments
Screenshot_20230603-085121_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20230603-085121_Brave.jpg (173.2 KiB) Viewed 49 times

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

Niemand wrote: June 3rd, 2023, 1:53 am

Isn't that just called lockdown?
Yesterday's perversions, are today's "virtues."
Indeed "Pride" goes before destruction.
 2 Nephi 15:
20 Wo unto them that call evil good, and good evil, that put darkness for light, and light for darkness, that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
21 Wo unto the wise in their own eyes and prudent in their own sight!
22 Wo unto the mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink;
23 Who justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him!
24 Therefore, as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, their root shall be rottenness, and their blossoms shall go up as dust; because they have cast away the law of the Lord of Hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.
25 Therefore, is the anger of the Lord kindled against his people, and he hath stretched forth his hand against them, and hath smitten them; and the hills did tremble, and their carcasses were torn in the midst of the streets. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Check this out:

https://www.walmart.com/cp/queer-eye-at-walmart/5373742

Walmart selling Queer Eye furniture.

1% of sales go to an LGBTQ youth program:

https://www.aliforneycenter.org/