Boycott Target—Trans friendly swimsuits

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Boycott Target—Trans friendly swimsuits

Post by Lizzy60 »

News on Target — I sometimes watch Economic Ninja on YouTube, and today he walked into a Target in Florida, filmed the gross Pride display which was geared toward children, and then announced that it was the last time he would set foot in a Target. He has 350K subscribers, and they are inundating his comments with their plans to boycott Target, and thanking him for taking a stand.

Then I get a notice of a post from my local NextDoor feed. The woman said, “We can do this!” She is calling for a boycott of our local Target (North of Fort Worth) because of the Pride display there. She is also garnering an impressive amount of support in the comments, and I couldn’t find a single person who supported the Target Pride display geared toward children.

For y’all in Utah — I still have not seen a single Pride flag flying on a home, ever, in my area. I am now living outside of the heavily populated area, but in the past years that I lived and traveled in mostly the Arlington TX area, and into both Dallas and Fort Worth, I have never, not even once, seen a Pride flag flying from a home or business.

There is an avid pro-LGBTQ Mormon who posts a lot on Mormons Building Bridges who lives an hour from me, very near where the Prosper TX temple is going to be built, who may have a Pride flag on his home. I’m not driving out there to find out.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Lizzy60 wrote: May 24th, 2023, 7:52 pm News on Target — I sometimes watch Economic Ninja on YouTube, and today he walked into a Target in Florida, filmed the gross Pride display which was geared toward children, and then announced that it was the last time he would set foot in a Target. He has 350K subscribers, and they are inundating his comments with their plans to boycott Target, and thanking him for taking a stand.

Then I get a notice of a post from my local NextDoor feed. The woman said, “We can do this!” She is calling for a boycott of our local Target (North of Fort Worth) because of the Pride display there. She is also garnering an impressive amount of support in the comments, and I couldn’t find a single person who supported the Target Pride display geared toward children.

For y’all in Utah — I still have not seen a single Pride flag flying on a home, ever, in my area. I am now living outside of the heavily populated area, but in the past years that I lived and traveled in mostly the Arlington TX area, and into both Dallas and Fort Worth, I have never, not even once, seen a Pride flag flying from a home or business.

There is an avid pro-LGBTQ Mormon who posts a lot on Mormons Building Bridges who lives an hour from me, very near where the Prosper TX temple is going to be built, who may have a Pride flag on his home. I’m not driving out there to find out.
I read this week that the Texas Rangers is the only team in MLB that doesn’t celebrate a Pride Night.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

I cancelled Disney+, I've never drunk any beer, let alone Budweiser, and I'll probably never step for in another Target. And I liked Target.

This is taking a big bite out of Budweiser. It won't put them out of business, but they will never be the same.

And then someday, sooner than many would think, they will all be out of business.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

It will be harder to boycott a major airline.

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2023/0 ... gs-n750746

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

Consumers have no clue about the power they hold...

If just Christians would collectively band together and be unified as a group in who to boycott...we could break the backs of EVERY globalist organization on earth.

Start with the big banks...close accounts, cancel cards, use cash. Then lazer focus on the most woke organizations and absolutely refuse to buy their stuff...no matter what.

They would be brought to their knees within weeks. We have the power but don't use it.

The ants need to understand they vastly outnumber the grasshoppers...and can annihilate them if working together.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

The Red Pill wrote: May 27th, 2023, 6:54 pm Consumers have no clue about the power they hold...

If just Christians would collectively band together and be unified as a group in who to boycott...we could break the backs of EVERY globalist organization on earth.

Start with the big banks...close accounts, cancel cards, use cash. Then lazer focus on the most woke organizations and absolutely refuse to buy their stuff...no matter what.

They would be brought to their knees within weeks. We have the power but don't use it.

The ants need to understand they vastly outnumber the grasshoppers...and can annihilate them if working together.
and pull your kids from public school. Their funding is based on attendance. You can close a school down permanently! Dismantle the school board. Start over and do it right or leave them closed forever! No excuses. No compromise. All or nothing.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

The Red Pill wrote: May 27th, 2023, 6:54 pm Consumers have no clue about the power they hold...

There are many Christians by name.
There are few Christians by actions.

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

Sad to say but this is expected. This is openly mocking christian values in the face of consumers.

These people get a kick out of it but also this is controlled demolition of the economy. This is a shadow.

When things fail, they can roll out the reset and force people to accept this stuff.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Ironically is not lds church attendance also what determines funding.
Fred wrote: May 27th, 2023, 7:16 pm

and pull your kids from public school. Their funding is based on attendance. You can close a school down permanently! Dismantle the school board. Start over and do it right or leave them closed forever! No excuses. No compromise. All or nothing.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

I heard target was hit by trans bomb threats. Talknabout insane domestic terrorists.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Subcomandante wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 4:23 pm
Good & Global wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 11:57 am Yes but who are their shareholders? It is not mom and pop. It is the people who hold their money for them.
That tells you all you need to know.

Coincidentally millions of dollars of Excess Tithing was invested in Target. (see Ensign Peaked)
Doubtful they will sell any of it because of the swimsuits. Not your money so you don't get to say.
You never know. EPA completely divested their investments in Blackrock as of 31 Mar 2023.

https://fintel.io/so/us/iwm/ensign-peak-advisors-inc
Wow. That's huge, because you know the top "Black" companies are Gad-led and going to continue to bring in big bucks.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Fred wrote: May 23rd, 2023, 11:39 am Cater to the minorities. That's how you kill the majority. The insane think there is unity in diversity. Actually, diversity kills unity. God used diversity to stop the unity in building the Tower of Babel. Truth is the only minority that can win against the majority of deception and lies. But we are going to have to pull out the big guns to pull it off. The avenging angel or one mighty and strong.
If I see an ad with only minorities, especially the black hair with fro young girl meme that's been in pretty much every ad for the past few years, I skip the company and product, as obviously I'm not their target buyer.

Like the "God used diversity to stop the unity in building the Tower of Babel"--maybe a little thought.
The USA is having an identity crisis as a whole, which is lost because culture is not common anymore.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

Speaking of the original post, it has now come out that Walmart (on line) and Kohl's (in store) are also selling the trans clothing.

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

HereWeGo wrote: May 29th, 2023, 10:09 am Speaking of the original post, it has now come out that Walmart (on line) and Kohl's (in store) are also selling the trans clothing.
This is my point this is part of the Great Reset.

They get rid of all the small guys so you have no other choice.

Then the large corporations remaining force you to do what they want. See last 10 years? Still dont believe? Last 2 years? Ok then just bud light. No? Ok the nfl, nba, etc. The list is extensive if you allow yourself to see it.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Men don't need trans swimsuits. They just need to swim in very cold water. That will do the trick.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Niemand wrote: May 30th, 2023, 4:44 am Men don't need trans swimsuits. They just need to swim in very cold water. That will do the trick.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MqbdX6 ... lhbg%3D%3D

Russian/slav doing the -50 c ice bath daily routine.

[youtube]8MqbdX6n6yY&pp=ygUQaWNlIGJhdGggcnVzc2lhbg[/youtube]
Small Nordic woman beats the "tough alpha males" in the West.

I actually underwent this type of elemental conditioning although not to this extreme. I simply stopped using the AC in summer/winter, and went barechest outside in the snow. Maybe 30 min to an hour, or practiced swordmanship in the heavy rain, and heated myself up using breath/chi gong work.

I didn't know about the ice elemental conditioning or the lightning. Apparently getting hit by lightning was one of the ancient methods of harnessing divine energies. Dannion Brinkley!

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 30th, 2023, 5:36 am
Niemand wrote: May 30th, 2023, 4:44 am Men don't need trans swimsuits. They just need to swim in very cold water. That will do the trick.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MqbdX6 ... lhbg%3D%3D

Russian/slav doing the -50 c ice bath daily routine.

[youtube]8MqbdX6n6yY&pp=ygUQaWNlIGJhdGggcnVzc2lhbg[/youtube]
Small Nordic woman beats the "tough alpha males" in the West.

I actually underwent this type of elemental conditioning although not to this extreme. I simply stopped using the AC in summer/winter, and went barechest outside in the snow. Maybe 30 min to an hour, or practiced swordmanship in the heavy rain, and heated myself up using breath/chi gong work.

I didn't know about the ice elemental conditioning or the lightning. Apparently getting hit by lightning was one of the ancient methods of harnessing divine energies. Dannion Brinkley!
Not quite what I was referring to Ymarsakar. 😂

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

I hope people actually stick to those boycotts. We will need to boycott the church soon the way the leadership has been acting by supporting evil and sin.

LEGO Faces Boycott Calls Over 'Transgender Building Sets'
LEGO is the latest company facing boycott calls amid outrage over its A-Z of Awesome campaign, which supports the LGBTQ+ community.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

That Provo Mall Target is DOA. That mall just can't seem to catch a break. University Mall generally seems to bring decent crowds in but the Provo Mall always looks like a shadow of its former self when I check it out.
article wrote:Retail giant Target suffered another financial setback after JPMorgan downgraded its stock after its market value plummeted by $14 billion amid backlash to its controversial LGBTQ Pride product release.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -2-14.html

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

Our scripture of the day is ...

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

I keep seeing liberals ask "are you going to boycott everything?"

Why not boycott everything. What if in late May we filled up out tanks, bought a month's worth of food, and then boycott everything.

No movies, no eating out, no shopping, only necessary travel, take all money out of the bank, cancel streaming services for the month, etc.