NATO Exercises Air Defender 23

Discuss political news items / current events.
Atrasado
captain of 1,000

NATO Exercises Air Defender 23

Post by Atrasado »

Air Defender 23, the largest NATO air exercises, ever, will run from June 12th to the 23rd. This is right during the expected Ukrainian "counteroffensive." There are alternative news sources who are stating that they have received information from inside sources stating that these exercises will be used to initiate war between Russia and NATO. Of course, this will mean war with China, because there is no way the Chinese will allow NATO to pick them both off, one at a time.

We have been training Ukrainian pilots to fly 4th gen F-16s. The Biden administration have insisted that the Ukrainians be trained on the version of the F-16 that can carry and release B-61 free-fall nuclear bombs and that NATO countries only donate F-16s with that capability.

Russia has been deploying more tanks and S-400 anti-air missile batteries, but not in the Ukrainian theater. They are being deployed to areas likely to receive NATO attacks.

There are rumors that American institutional cafeterias like those in prisons, hospitals, etc. have been told to have at least ten days of food on hand in case of supply disruptions.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but what we are talking about is World War III.

Russia has been adept at taking the no-win scenarios that NATO has given them in Syria and Ukraine and sidestepping them. Hopefully they can do this again.

However, there will come a time, perhaps very soon, when NATO (read: the cabal) goes too far. I believe Russia is part of the Beast (the group of nations controlled by the whore), but I think they are part of those who hate the whore and will burn her with fire. Then the beast with two horns, Russia and China will stand up and wreak havoc.

When? When God is ready for that. Is the cup of our iniquity full? The Spirit just told me it is full. May God have mercy on us a little longer, but if not, praise God for his righteousness and mercy.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: NATO Exercises Air Defender 23

Post by TheDuke »

Atrasado wrote: May 30th, 2023, 11:43 am Air Defender 23, the largest NATO air exercises, ever, will run from June 12th to the 23rd. This is right during the expected Ukrainian "counteroffensive." There are alternative news sources who are stating that they have received information from inside sources stating that these exercises will be used to initiate war between Russia and NATO. Of course, this will mean war with China, because there is no way the Chinese will allow NATO to pick them both off, one at a time.

We have been training Ukrainian pilots to fly 4th gen F-16s. The Biden administration have insisted that the Ukrainians be trained on the version of the F-16 that can carry and release B-61 free-fall nuclear bombs and that NATO countries only donate F-16s with that capability.

Russia has been deploying more tanks and S-400 anti-air missile batteries, but not in the Ukrainian theater. They are being deployed to areas likely to receive NATO attacks.

There are rumors that American institutional cafeterias like those in prisons, hospitals, etc. have been told to have at least ten days of food on hand in case of supply disruptions.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but what we are talking about is World War III.

Russia has been adept at taking the no-win scenarios that NATO has given them in Syria and Ukraine and sidestepping them. Hopefully they can do this again.

However, there will come a time, perhaps very soon, when NATO (read: the cabal) goes too far. I believe Russia is part of the Beast (the group of nations controlled by the whore), but I think they are part of those who hate the whore and will burn her with fire. Then the beast with two horns, Russia and China will stand up and wreak havoc.

When? When God is ready for that. Is the cup of our iniquity full? The Spirit just told me it is full. May God have mercy on us a little longer, but if not, praise God for his righteousness and mercy.
Lol on F-16s, saying F-16 is like taking Porsche to war

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

I like Russia. I too thought of them as the enemy/rival/strange nation, but they seem to be adhering to my principles and strategy a lot more than Westerners are.

China had a choice, and they chose to side with the more optimum world line, the one that reforms the system instead of refusing to surrender to the new age, changing of the guard.

America and Europe, however, chose poorly.

The iniquity of the khazarian mafia is indeed full and bearing fruits.
Atrasado wrote: May 30th, 2023, 11:43 am Air Defender 23, the largest NATO air exercises, ever, will run from June 12th to the 23rd. This is right during the expected Ukrainian "counteroffensive." There are alternative news sources who are stating that they have received information from inside sources stating that these exercises will be used to initiate war between Russia and NATO. Of course, this will mean war with China, because there is no way the Chinese will allow NATO to pick them both off, one at a time.

However, there will come a time, perhaps very soon, when NATO (read: the cabal) goes too far.

When? When God is ready for that.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

TheDuke wrote: May 30th, 2023, 2:58 pm

Do you mean the United State's #1 air fighter with over 500 F-16's in active deployment by the US military is like taking a sports car to war? I haven't seen any sports cars capable of delivering nuclear bombs or JSOWs. I must have missed the memo on that. The latest F-16, the F16V, looks pretty darn capable. Now, I know that Ukraine isn't getting those F-16s, but the US is pushing to get them the F-16C/D, which are the versions the Air Force uses. If the F-16 isn't still effective in a war, then the United States is likely in a world of hurt because it is a big chunk of our air fighters.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

According to various colonels like MacGregor and another at Judge Napolitano's show, the F16 most modern package is not top of the line any more, compared to what RUssia has or the F-15 eagle packages.

It has no stealth and is a general purpose fighter/bomber. It cannot get close to S-300 coverage before dying.

The F-16 is great at taking out other fighters, from say 2nd or 3rd tier air forces, and also great as a multi purpose fighter bomber when you need to kill weddings and goat herders hiding in caves.

They cannot penetrate S-300 defenses, which are what Soviet Ukraine and the soviets used. Russians use the S-400 and S-550 which will shoot down HVms and ICBMs.

The Federation teched up correctly, against NATO's air supremacy doctrines. While NATO prioritized bombing insurgencies to hell, from nations that could not defend themselves against the top 3 militaries in the world, like say Libya, Serbia, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.

They made NATO's strong point, its air force, into its weak point. Now it is mostly useless, hence the need for missiles, mortals, bombs, and drones of all things. THis is sci fi war now. ANd also a holy war.

This is what it means to fight against the power of a true god. A great delusion has been cast over NATO and the West. They have been fooled.
Atrasado wrote: May 30th, 2023, 4:18 pm

Do you mean the United State's #1 air fighter with over 500 F-16's in active deployment by the US military is like taking a sports car to war? I haven't seen any sports cars capable of delivering nuclear bombs or JSOWs. I must have missed the memo on that. The latest F-16, the F16V, looks pretty darn capable. Now, I know that Ukraine isn't getting those F-16s, but the US is pushing to get them the F-16C/D, which are the versions the Air Force uses. If the F-16 isn't still effective in a war, then the United States is likely in a world of hurt because it is a big chunk of our air fighters.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

yes, go ahead and read Lock-Mart's adds. It is ok, and can beat most any Korean and most VN war era fighters, with enough added weaponry. but, carrying bombs it gets about the same mileage as a Tesla in Antartica

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

TheDuke wrote: May 31st, 2023, 8:18 pm

yes, go ahead and read Lock-Mart's adds. It is ok, and can beat most any Korean and most VN war era fighters, with enough added weaponry. but, carrying bombs it gets about the same mileage as a Tesla in Antartica
I believe you, so I think that our military is overrated. And I'm not really happy about that.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Given that the USSA and NATO work for the qabal, the military being weak is a very good thing now.

Xiden said something about how the US citizens can't fight the government off because we don't have dukes or F-15s. Well Donbass didn't have those and they are fighting the Qabal nazis off.

Apparently all we need are S-300 soviet anti aircraft defense batteries. Pretty sure Florida can afford the s-400 at least.

People can get a lot more bang for their life blood bucks if Florida stopped collecting the federal tax tithe and LDS wards stopped giving Utah money, but instead diverted the funds to local projects and defense.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

https://sonar21.com/ukraine-yields-to-i ... offensive/

https://simplicius76.substack.com/p/por ... khovka-dam

Looks like Ukraine took the bait and is launching the counter offensive in line with the nato "exercises".

Destroying the dam is a precursor as it denies Crimea water (nazis are very anti humanity) and also floods the initial first line defenses that the russians built along the river. No worries, that's just the first line. Easily abandoned.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

https://www.bitchute.com/video/RNG4gYWi ... mize=false Mike Adams gives a good narrative about the qabal is trying to do.

Sending everything USSA has to fight Russia/China.

These nato exercises? Look up Gulf of Tonkin and Operaiton Northwoods.

Armageddon. Gog vs Magog.

The qabal wants to fight a war with me and my god, so be it.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

I saw on judge Napolitano with Scott Ritter that the Black Sea has been inundated by the flood waters from the dam breach & is an environmental disaster. The sea’s salinity to Odessa is diluted and algae has polluted the surface. The loss of water behind the dam now threatens the nuclear power station upstream with possible meltdown due to insufficient water to cool the six reactors.

Absolute insanity on the part of the western ‘alliance’ will certainly let god off the hook. Our elite rulers are engineering their own demise - along with ours.

Obviously, the Ukrainian players are likewise insane. If they were in the least concerned about their fertile land & their People they would have joined with Russia to repulse the Secret Combination driving this ridiculous conflict into nuclear Holocaust. (It was suggested by a retired c I a analyst with contacts in Washington that our favorite under Secretary of State, Victoria Nuland was front & center in the decision to destroy the Dnieper Dam.)

Imagine Chrystia Freeland & Victoria Nuland running NATO. Witches brew.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Freeland and some other nazi descendants seem to be running for ukraine, israel, or hidden bunkers.
buffalo_girl wrote: June 15th, 2023, 10:38 pm I saw on judge Napolitano with Scott Ritter that the Black Sea has been inundated by the flood waters from the dam breach & is an environmental disaster. The sea’s salinity to Odessa is diluted and algae has polluted the surface. The loss of water behind the dam now threatens the nuclear power station upstream with possible meltdown due to insufficient water to cool the six reactors.

Absolute insanity on the part of the western ‘alliance’ will certainly let god off the hook. Our elite rulers are engineering their own demise - along with ours.

Obviously, the Ukrainian players are likewise insane. If they were in the least concerned about their fertile land & their People they would have joined with Russia to repulse the Secret Combination driving this ridiculous conflict into nuclear Holocaust. (It was suggested by a retired c I a analyst with contacts in Washington that our favorite under Secretary of State, Victoria Nuland was front & center in the decision to destroy the Dnieper Dam.)

Imagine Chrystia Freeland & Victoria Nuland running NATO. Witches brew.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Are they? I’ve heard more than once that Chrystia Freeland - as well as Boris Johnson - is a serious consideration for replacing Stoltenberg as NATO Secretary General.

Throw in Vicki Nuland & Hillary Clinton and we have the Weird Sisters from Macbeth stirring the WWIII cauldron.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

buffalo_girl wrote: June 16th, 2023, 6:57 pm Are they? I’ve heard more than once that Chrystia Freeland - as well as Boris Johnson - is a serious consideration for replacing Stoltenberg as NATO Secretary General.

Throw in Vicki Nuland & Hillary Clinton and we have the Weird Sisters from Macbeth stirring the WWIII cauldron.
I cannot remote view them so incan only use second hand rumors

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

The Russians have nukes in Belarus. Putin has started that if F-16s are used, Russia will attack the NATO bases that they are flown out of.

Air Defender 23 is running right now.

Strangely enough, there are now videos of the US military doing drills in civilian areas today. I saw a video of mobile howitzers being driven today down Highway 15 in Idaho Falls. I happen to know that those units a of the Idaho National Guard are on drill right now, but I've never seen those things driven on a highway before.

Anyways, it's probably nothing, but the time is getting short, so maybe not

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

The Federation's conventional weapons are more than enough to take out all of Western Europe and North America controlled by the qabal.

They have awakened a dragon.

It is the qabal's nato that is now being pushed to use unconventional wmds. As they already did in 2020.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Atrasado wrote: June 17th, 2023, 11:50 pm The Russians have nukes in Belarus. Putin has started that if F-16s are used, Russia will attack the NATO bases that they are flown out of.

Air Defender 23 is running right now.

Strangely enough, there are now videos of the US military doing drills in civilian areas today. I saw a video of mobile howitzers being driven today down Highway 15 in Idaho Falls. I happen to know that those units a of the Idaho National Guard are on drill right now, but I've never seen those things driven on a highway before.

Anyways, it's probably nothing, but the time is getting short, so maybe not
Who knows?!

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

We had very noticeable air exercises over our area of Scotland in late 2019. Not just the usual fighter jets but large transporter planes circling