A Simple Dream...

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Momma J
captain of 1,000

A Simple Dream...

Post by Momma J »

I had a very short dream with very deep meanings for me.

I was above the surface of the Earth with a Heavenly body, whom I assumed to be God.

I tilted my head to one side and asked God what was wrong with the Earthlings. They all seemed to be scurrying around without focus. They seemed aggravated, but hollow of intent. It was weird.... If I were to use a bad analogy ... I would chose "cracked out army ants attempting to gather food and protect the mound.... without a real knowledge or ability to accomplish the mission. All while eager to attack any who interfered."

God looked at me with a heavy heart and said, "They have forsaken Love in their search for wealth and security."

I then woke up... First I was a little baffled that I used the term "earthlings" when talking with God. Then I began to wonder if I too am forsaking a deeper love of my Father in Heaven by pushing my desire to finish up quickly in Houston so that I can move to the country cottage. Is my desire to build our retirement nest egg interfering with time that I should be spending loving my fellow man?

Something to ponder in my day-to-day scurrying though life. Do not chose wealth over love.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Re: A Simple Dream...

Post by FrankOne »

Momma J wrote: ↑May 30th, 2023, 11:32 am

. Then I began to wonder if I too am forsaking a deeper love of my Father in Heaven by pushing my desire to finish up quickly in Houston so that I can move to the country cottage. Is my desire to build our retirement nest egg interfering with time that I should be spending loving my fellow man?

Something to ponder in my day-to-day scurrying though life. Do not chose wealth over love.
I can't say that I'm wrong or right, but in these past several years, I am observant of the needs of others as i am walking the direction that I am headed. I give as I go but I don't find it 'honest' for me to 'try' to find ways to help others or make a detour to explore new ways to 'love'. There's plenty for me to do for others as I walk the direction I am headed.

I know, for some, it seems to be their calling to always be outwardly searching to help/love others. For me, life is like a river that you float down rather than constantly trying to steer and paddle to this way or that.

People are becoming increasingly fearful by the day so they push harder to make more money or find ways to protect themselves in their manicured glass house. .

Working a plan to get out of the city is likely one of the wisest things a person could do today. It's common sense. Those that left Sodom weren't selfish, they were inspired. We can't save the world from their choices.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

FrankOne wrote: ↑May 30th, 2023, 11:55 am
Momma J wrote: ↑May 30th, 2023, 11:32 am

. Then I began to wonder if I too am forsaking a deeper love of my Father in Heaven by pushing my desire to finish up quickly in Houston so that I can move to the country cottage. Is my desire to build our retirement nest egg interfering with time that I should be spending loving my fellow man?

I can't say that I'm wrong or right, but in these past several years, I am observant of the needs of others as i am walking the direction that I am headed. I give as I go but I don't find it 'honest' for me to 'try' to find ways to help others or make a detour to explore new ways to 'love'. There's plenty for me to do for others as I walk the direction I am headed.

I know, for some, it seems to be their calling to always be outwardly searching to help/love others. For me, life is like a river that you float down rather than constantly trying to steer and paddle to this way or that.

People are becoming increasingly fearful by the day so they push harder to make more money or find ways to protect themselves in their manicured glass house. .

Working a plan to get out of the city is likely one of the wisest things a person could do today. It's common sense. Those that left Sodom weren't selfish, they were inspired. We can't save the world from their choices.
πŸ‘πŸ‘Simply having your eyes open to your fellow men will show many opportunities daily to love/serve them. Whether it's a sincere heart felt compliment... or a simple deed to help an elderly(or anyone for that matter)... Or sharing with someone how Christ's love has sincerely changed your focus and lifestyle... our day to day lives should reflect the focus of a disciple of Christ, loving God and loving your neighbor.
It is the little things we can and should do.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Momma J wrote: ↑May 30th, 2023, 11:32 am I had a very short dream with very deep meanings for me.

I was above the surface of the Earth with a Heavenly body, whom I assumed to be God.

I tilted my head to one side and asked God what was wrong with the Earthlings. They all seemed to be scurrying around without focus. They seemed aggravated, but hollow of intent. It was weird.... If I were to use a bad analogy ... I would chose "cracked out army ants attempting to gather food and protect the mound.... without a real knowledge or ability to accomplish the mission. All while eager to attack any who interfered."

God looked at me with a heavy heart and said, "They have forsaken Love in their search for wealth and security."

I then woke up... First I was a little baffled that I used the term "earthlings" when talking with God. Then I began to wonder if I too am forsaking a deeper love of my Father in Heaven by pushing my desire to finish up quickly in Houston so that I can move to the country cottage. Is my desire to build our retirement nest egg interfering with time that I should be spending loving my fellow man?

I'm grateful you share your dreams and impressions with us, Momma J πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Momma J wrote: ↑May 30th, 2023, 11:32 am I had a very short dream with very deep meanings for me.

As with everything, there is a balance to be reached.

When I was in emergency rescue training, it was beaten into our heads that the most important thing was not becoming yet another person in need of rescue. It wasn't about putting yourself ahead of others in need, but more about not doing something stupid while rescuing others, and becoming a liability that would then endanger someone else as they tried to get you out of trouble.

Same thing there is nothing wrong with watching out for yourself and your family, provident living and preparing for retirement - BUT it is difficult to draw the line on when is enough enough? Preparing for retirement can grow into having extra to help your kids get a better start in life, and soon you can be a millionaire justifying not giving to those in need because reasons.

Another great reason to be able to consult with the Lord and do what is right. He said don't worry about tomorrow, I think I need to hear that directly from the source to make sure it isn't a misquote ;) But for sure, most of us err on that side of things.

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

Fortunately and unfortunately for some, money will pass away soon. All that remains of real value is love.

Interesting that this was what it came down to when Christ was tempted.

One end of the spectrum was money and the other well we know what he chose.
That is why the devil is impotent and the Christ is the source of life.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Dreams used to be cryptic but the recent ones seem all too easy to decipher.

Generally, the currency of the new/next age is not the fiat currency we see today. We will use it until it is not there any more. But a "retirement" account is made out of one's frequency, and that is derived from one's conduct and access to "love".

What "love"?

It is the word used to describe the opening and balancing of the heart chakra, the ability to feel and act upon compassion/connection with others, as well as avoiding self sacrificial martyrdom or burnout.

The USSA Reich is so busy trying to struggle to keep its power, that it has forgotten the love of human life.

They will go to their reward. Perhaps this is a caution not to go with them and take the alternate route. The alternate route requires a different mentality or paradigm.

The near view of events in 1-2 years is rather chaotic, but that is a good thing. People may see the collapse of what they think is their retirement or financial stability, but if they have enough frequency/karma aka love, this will open them to the new financial system that will pay them value based upon their service and good heart. If people fear losing it, they won't get the better things that is in store from heaven/Godhead. Those that fear losing their power, will still lose it. Those that could have obtained an inheritance, will lose it if they act upon fear and end up making unwise choices that get them stuck to the losing qabal. Letting go of people who no longer resonate with our values is part of this divorce.

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

FrankOne wrote: ↑May 30th, 2023, 11:55 am

Very good points!

Perhaps if people were more faithful and trusting in the Lord, they would not be so manic in their fear driven obsessive behaviors.

side note* No need to detour to explore new ways to "love". One only needs to fill their hearts with the love of our Father and live a good life.

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

Original_Intent wrote: ↑May 30th, 2023, 12:58 pm

As with everything, there is a balance to be reached.

When I was in emergency rescue training, it was beaten into our heads that the most important thing was not becoming yet another person in need of rescue. It wasn't about putting yourself ahead of others in need, but more about not doing something stupid while rescuing others, and becoming a liability that would then endanger someone else as they tried to get you out of trouble.

Same thing there is nothing wrong with watching out for yourself and your family, provident living and preparing for retirement - BUT it is difficult to draw the line on when is enough enough? Preparing for retirement can grow into having extra to help your kids get a better start in life, and soon you can be a millionaire justifying not giving to those in need because reasons.

Another great reason to be able to consult with the Lord and do what is right. He said don't worry about tomorrow, I think I need to hear that directly from the source to make sure it isn't a misquote ;) But for sure, most of us err on that side of things.
O_I, I all=ways appreciate your wisdom. You make a point worthy of reiterating. When is enough, enough? How do we know when we are sufficient in our worldly gain. Is it an evil or simply a weakness to lose control over our goals and accumulate wealth in excess? How much is excessive?

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

Ymarsakar wrote: ↑May 30th, 2023, 3:38 pm
What "love"?

It is the word used to describe the opening and balancing of the heart chakra, the ability to feel and act upon compassion/connection with others, as well as avoiding self sacrificial martyrdom or burnout.
This resonates deeply with me.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

"Another great reason to be able to consult with the Lord and do what is right. He said don't worry about tomorrow, I think I need to hear that directly from the source to make sure it isn't a misquote ;) But for sure, most of us err on that side of things."

This was the test of faith for those that went on missions, since they were often ordered to carry nothing with them. No gold or wealth to buy provisions or a safe place to stay. But to rely only on the hands of god (including the angels) for their sustenance. This was similar to relying on the manna of heaven for the Hebrews on exile 40 years.

Solid food fasts, no water fasts, social media fasts, and now this, society/wealth fasts.

THe natural man, the DNA body in thep hysical, fears death and fears society's prohibitions and punishment for violating rules. The natural body does not wish to be exiled and condemned to death due to lack of resources, thus the natural body will violate its own integrity and values in order to survive. God was showing people of faith that there was another way to survive, that they could rely on their regenerating spirit to acquire physical goods and benefits.

The Book of Mormon actually uses the term "manifest" if I recall. That is the same meaning as what people use now a days when they attempt to manifest desired outcomes and timelines. The qabal tries to manifest their armageddon victory over humanity. The pro human faction attempts to manifest freedom and liberty instead, a new age.

Thus the old guard is now in conflict with the new age, and a transition stage becomes manifested.

When people were asleep believing whatever they were told, the qabal could do any number of operations and get away with it. As people awaken to their awful situation and push back, people now see that their collective will does influence reality. Faith, good intentions, when backed up by action, has powerful effects on physical quantum reality. So those preparing with food stores, so long as they keep a grasp of the good intentions and hopeful or joyous nature of life, will be granted or have manifested the optimum divine timelines. And those who rely on what others, like society military doctors or politicians tell them, are relying on wealth and possessions as stability.

Two people can be storing water/food, but have very different outcomes due to their frequency base (emotions) and reasoning. One could be doing it because the Mormon red seats told them to. Others can be doing so because they are afraid of the apocalypse. While still others are doing so because the holy spirit led them to do so.

That is 3 different outcomes and emotional base states. They don't harmonize. What is the emotional state of a person who relies on god to provide food and shelter while on a mission? In some ways this is like training wheels to learn how to bypass fear. Fear of society, fear of others, fear of dying.

Those who pass through the baptism of fire so to speak, are changed and slightly more powerful than before. So the same cna be said of humanity itself in 2020 and afterwards. It was a baptism of fire, of real experiences, everywhere. In a time of chaos and death, who do you rely on? The state? Church corporations that closed? Death doctors? Who are you relying on for guidance on the mrna or salvation? That is the test, and not even satans can bypass the tests and trials of God almighty.