Congress already passed this...

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Congress already passed this...

Post by Fred »

All new cars will require a breath test. Computer has the ability to crash car or stop if it thinks the driver is impaired, even if the breath test is passed. Vehicle will monitor speed, behavior, appearance, etc. If you swerve to avoid a deer, it may think you are drunk and drive you off a cliff.

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Re: Congress already passed this...

Post by Good & Global »

This was expected. The whole reason why Tesla is even a thing.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

A person has to be too stupid to be considered human to buy a car or truck with an automated kill switch.

truefreedom
captain of 100

Post by truefreedom »

I guess I'll try and hang on to my older car and keep it running good.
I wish I had a car that was old enough to be pre-computer chip

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

At least they did not take an injection nano with a kill sw
Fred wrote: May 28th, 2023, 7:18 pm A person has to be too stupid to be considered human to buy a car or truck with an automated kill switch.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

This is kind of weird, because cars will be increasingly self-driving.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Fred wrote: May 28th, 2023, 7:18 pm A person has to be too stupid to be considered human to buy a car or truck with an automated kill switch.
Don't they all have them nowadays, though?

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Of course, it makes perfect sense. To these "WE" idiots.

We want this just like we knew that because there was one shoe bomber, once, it all the history of aviation, that now every person who ever sets for on an airplane must take off their shoes.

And that includes GA.

We know that.
dc

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Come on guys. You know how they work.

The day will come where you will not be able to buy insurance for your older non-autonomous car.

They have been planning this takeover for a long time.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

And God's forces have been planning and creating this trap for them, also for a much longer period of time.

markharr wrote: May 29th, 2023, 3:28 pm Come on guys. You know how they work.

The day will come where you will not be able to buy insurance for your older non-autonomous car.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 29th, 2023, 3:33 pm And God's forces have been planning and creating this trap for them, also for a much longer period of time.

True, but that doesn't mean that the plan includes cars for the next dispensation. I think they were invented to make spreading the gospel more efficient for this dispensation, but there may be methods of travel that are faster and even more efficient for the next dispensation.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Air cars, teleportation, astral jump gates, a number of options will be available, although the timing is always vague.

AIr cars are already a thing, a realistic patented technology. The Navy released it in fact, called HUAC and they also have a fusion generator patent out.

The drive's war zone did a number of good articles on it.
markharr wrote: May 29th, 2023, 3:41 pm
Ymarsakar wrote: May 29th, 2023, 3:33 pm And God's forces have been planning and creating this trap for them, also for a much longer period of time.

True, but that doesn't mean that the plan includes cars for the next dispensation. I think they were invented to make spreading the gospel more efficient for this dispensation, but there may be methods of travel that are faster and even more efficient for the next dispensation.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 29th, 2023, 3:50 pm Air cars, teleportation, astral jump gates, a number of options will be available, although the timing is always vague.

AIr cars are already a thing, a realistic patented technology. The Navy released it in fact, called HUAC and they also have a fusion generator patent out.

I think the knowledge to build such things will be retained, but our tech will seem crude and antiquated compared to what the righteous will be able to do with the priesthood during the millennium. Our technology is based on forcing and manipulating matter and energy to do our will.

Matter and energy will willingly obey the will of a righteous man as it does for Christ. There are some historical examples of it obeying the will of prophets. Elijah being an example.

I don't think that man will be at the level of Christ or God who can travel anywhere in the universe by willing themselves to a location but I see travel to anywhere on the planet via Urim and Thumim being a thing.

A car will seem like a baby toy in comparison.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Those are perceptive insights. And I can say/verify most of it as true, although it may be worded differently.

Those that can manage to activate their Divine DNA and inherit the inheritance of a child of god, will have access to more. Those humans who still remain human and not transhuman, will also have much, but they won't have as much as the direct inheritors.

Also there is a lot of ancient tech and spiritual knowledge that has been kept here and there. Sorta like the Book of Mormon plates hidden in another dimension. Can't find it using normal methods. Until the end of the age.

markharr wrote: May 29th, 2023, 4:01 pm
Ymarsakar wrote: May 29th, 2023, 3:50 pm Air cars, teleportation, astral jump gates, a number of options will be available, although the timing is always vague.

I think the knowledge to build such things will be retained, but our tech will seem crude and antiquated compared to what the righteous will be able to do with the priesthood during the millennium. Our technology is based on forcing and manipulating matter and energy to do our will.

Matter and energy will willingly obey the will of a righteous man as it does for Christ. There are some historical examples of it obeying the will of prophets. Elijah being an example.

I don't think that man will be at the level of Christ or God who can travel anywhere in the universe by willing themselves to a location but I see travel to anywhere on the planet via Urim and Thumim being a thing.

A car will seem like a baby toy in comparison.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Fred wrote: May 28th, 2023, 7:07 pm All new cars will require a breath test. Computer has the ability to crash car or stop if it thinks the driver is impaired, even if the breath test is passed. Vehicle will monitor speed, behavior, appearance, etc. If you swerve to avoid a deer, it may think you are drunk and drive you off a cliff.
Holy H E double toothpicks! I'll stick with my 20-year-old car, thanks.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

I will never buy a new car if I can avoid it (and they're so expensive, it's easy to avoid). I heard that they're now renting parts of the car to you that used to be part of what you bought. I forget what, but think along the lines of radio, heat, etc.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

While we are on the subject of evil men using tech against us (AI, censorship, disabling cars, etc),Elijah is a perfect example of why righteous men have no reason to fear wicked men. Elijah called fire from the heavens to burn up armies of men that were sent to retrieve him. Elijah called down a chariot of fire to transport him. I believe Elijah will be one of the two witnesses that do battle with the army of 200 million in Jerusalem. If so, he will hold off that army for years.

Righteous men and women have no reason to fear anything.

bbrown
captain of 100

Post by bbrown »

I like my 91 geo metro better everyday! Just enough computer to start and run well (carburetors and points are a hassle) but not enough to remotely hack. Fuel economy + of a Prius without the loathsome false pretenses that make up the Prius.

This nonsense has been coming for years and has been viable since the introduction of onstar and other such systems. By the time they outright ban old cars, I’ll be somewhat more of an enemy of the system anyway and it won’t matter much.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

bbrown wrote: May 29th, 2023, 6:50 pm I like my 91 geo metro better everyday! Just enough computer to start and run well (carburetors and points are a hassle) but not enough to remotely hack. Fuel economy + of a Prius without the loathsome false pretenses that make up the Prius.

This nonsense has been coming for years and has been viable since the introduction of onstar and other such systems. By the time they outright ban old cars, I’ll be somewhat more of an enemy of the system anyway and it won’t matter much.
Carbs and points aren't such a big deal. No problems at all until unleaded gas came along. Then no human was smart enough or could change the timing fast enough to keep an engine running. Only when a computer could make instant changes to the timing, fuel mixture, etc., based on altitude, air density, ambient temperature, fuel pressure, etc., was an engine able to run reliably on unleaded fuel. In 1971 ALL vehicles were junk.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Anything think a little about I, Robot when hearing about this?

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Of course mandatory insurance is pure satanism. If you are afraid that I will damage your $100k sports car, insure it against uninsured motorist. It is unconstitutional and pure evil to require ME to pay for YOUR car. My insurance should be for my vehicle, not yours. If my truck gets totaled, I will just buy another one. I have zero need for auto insurance. One has to hate God and freedom to believe in mandatory insurance.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Fred wrote: May 30th, 2023, 11:30 am

Of course mandatory insurance is pure satanism. If you are afraid that I will damage your $100k sports car, insure it against uninsured motorist. It is unconstitutional and pure evil to require ME to pay for YOUR car. My insurance should be for my vehicle, not yours. If my truck gets totaled, I will just buy another one. I have zero need for auto insurance. One has to hate God and freedom to believe in mandatory insurance.
I'm with you. I am just telling you how they will force compliance.

tdj
captain of 1,000

Post by tdj »

New vehicles now have a device put on them that will allow them to prevent the car from starting if you miss a car payment. It's under the control of the car company from where you bought the vehicle from. There's also talk of making a self driving car drive itself BACK to the carlot in the event of non payment. I wonder if that means if you are driving somewhere and are late for a payment, it can automatically lock you in the car and drive it AND you back to the lot? The thought is both hilarious and terrifying.

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

It is definitely disturbing, but I don’t see why you think the car will crash you, drive you off a cliff, etc. Unless it did it accidentally because these vehicles haven’t been tested enough.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Wolfwoman wrote: May 30th, 2023, 3:46 pm It is definitely disturbing, but I don’t see why you think the car will crash you, drive you off a cliff, etc. Unless it did it accidentally because these vehicles haven’t been tested enough.
The CIA already hacks them to do stuff like kill people.