The WHO New "Pandemic Treaty" - they want total control of YOU !

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Being There
captain of 1,000

The WHO New "Pandemic Treaty" - they want total control of YOU !

Post by Being There »

So this is what I was trying to find.
Better take a listen to this - because it could concern YOU !

"From May 21 to May 28, 2023, the WHO is working out a new pandemic treaty "

video is 4 min. 50 sec.
WHO Pandemic Treaty Concerns YOU !
https://www.bitchute.com/video/GZmfdNTPKxWv/

also - take a look at my thread "
The next pandemic ‘even deadlier’ than COVID is coming, warns WHO
viewtopic.php?p=1387866#p1387866
Last edited by Being There on May 25th, 2023, 7:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Re: The WHO New "Pandemic Treaty" - they want total control of YOU !

Post by Being There »

They want you to be their slave - and then to kill everyone.

I mean - why the hell don't they just go around and have everyone shot !

essentially it's the same thing - from what they are proposing.
Last edited by Being There on May 25th, 2023, 7:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

I knew the Rockefellars had to have something to do with all this - this EVIL.

GREAT VIDEO
at 2 min.
WHO Falsely Asserts Nation-States Require International Intervention

WHO Falsely Asserts Nation-States Require International Intervention as Excuse for Global Medical Government,
https://www.bitchute.com/video/KuKO8dSx5V4M/
Last edited by Being There on May 25th, 2023, 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hiker
captain of 100

Re: The WHO New "Plannedemic Treaty" - they want total control of YOU !

Post by Hiker »

I think this particular part of the agenda is the most dangerous! In the United States this will completely rewrite the constitution! We will lose many of our rights! Especially our right to choose whether we want to get a vaccine or not! They are planning on forced vaccinations! We have to stop this particular part of the agenda right away! Biden is already making this binding to the United States!

https://twitter.com/ClownsOfCSPAN/statu ... 2989000705

"🚨 Former congresswoman Michelle Bachman warns about Bidens hidden amendments (signed in Jan. 2022 but revealed in April 2022) to put the U.S. at the mercy of WHO's Global Pandemic Treaty.

This will put the U.S.A. along with the rest of the world under mass medical surveillance."

logonbump
captain of 100

Post by logonbump »

It's pretty clear that the Lord has planned an awful series of scourges to afflict a wicked nation. If

Isaiah 28:
18. ...when the flooding scourge sweeps through,
you shall be overrun by it.
19 As often as it sweeps through,
you shall be seized by it:
morning after morning it shall sweep through,
by day and by night it shall seize you;
it shall cause terror merely to hear word of it

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the quorum of the 15 told us to do this!

https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/status/ ... 2931103764
2023-05-24_182157.png
2023-05-24_182157.png (244.81 KiB) Viewed 388 times

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

FwRfgsPX0AcYRKK.jpg
FwRfgsPX0AcYRKK.jpg (118.02 KiB) Viewed 386 times

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Really what needs to happen is the Biden Admin invalidated by SCOTUS since we all know he wasn't legitimately elected anyway.

That would invalidate every appointment, every executive order, and every treaty.

I think the best chance of doing that is every red state AG suing over the FBI and the Biden admin lying about the laptop in order to benefit Biden on the election. The laptop has the best evidence.

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

Being There wrote: May 24th, 2023, 5:09 pm They want you to be their slave - and then to kill everyone.

I mean - why the hell don't they just go around and have everyone shot !

essentially it's the same thing - from what they are proposing.
Doesn't work that way. Believe or not there are lot more peons than there are thems.

You can't make the masses rebel at once or you would have the French revolution all over again.
If you made enough people mad enough it may not be co opted like the last one was.

Also there are rules to this sort of engagement.

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

markharr wrote: May 24th, 2023, 9:46 pm Really what needs to happen is the Biden Admin invalidated by SCOTUS since we all know he wasn't legitimately elected anyway.

That would invalidate every appointment, every executive order, and every treaty.

I think the best chance of doing that is every red state AG suing over the FBI and the Biden admin lying about the laptop in order to benefit Biden on the election. The laptop has the best evidence.
This won't solve it sadly. You assume every red state AG is working for your cause like Sub assumes every GA has got his back.

These aren't your friends. They don't care about you or Sub or Sub's sub. Good people need to stand up in non violent ways to make their will known.

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

FxDg0t8WwAMIt3a.jpg
FxDg0t8WwAMIt3a.jpg (121.49 KiB) Viewed 338 times

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

https://standforhealthfreedom.com/blog/who2022/

May 22, 2023 – WHO update from the Word Health Assembly
Here are some eyebrow-raising points from Monday’s roundtable entitled: The World Together: Member State-led processes to strengthen pandemic prevention, preparedness, and response...

The points are found at the link.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

listen to this crap !

now they want to do a simulation exercise.

1 min. video
(put on CC so you can also read what she's saying)
Last edited by Being There on May 26th, 2023, 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seed Starter
captain of 1,000

Post by Seed Starter »

Being There wrote: May 26th, 2023, 9:26 pm listen to this crap !

now they want to do simulation exercise.

1 min. video
(put on CC so you can also read what she's saying)
"Robust monitoring and accountability" sounds fun...

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

I thought people already were getting vaccinated against climate change.

In a lot of cases, humans cause a lot of destruction to our planet.
The vaxx helps curb that destruction by getting rid of human variant that is known to cause excess destruction.

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

Global Takeover: The United Nations Pushes for a Disturbing Power Grab

“Not only do we have to be concerned about the WHO, but now we have to be concerned about the UN itself,” lamented Dr.
@NassMeryl

“The United Nations has come out with its own suggestion [emergency platform] to give enormous power to the UN Secretary-General in the event of an emergency,” or global shock, reported Dr. Nass.

This includes pandemics, biological warfare, climate change, supply chain disruptions, cyberspace disruption, an outer space event, and an “unforeseen black swan event,” which means they want the right to declare an emergency for any unspecified event.

https://twitter.com/ChildrensHD/status/ ... 2685568002

varnaj42
captain of 100

Post by varnaj42 »

Hiker wrote: May 30th, 2023, 2:20 pm Global Takeover: The United Nations Pushes for a Disturbing Power Grab

“Not only do we have to be concerned about the WHO, but now we have to be concerned about the UN itself,” lamented Dr.
@NassMeryl

“The United Nations has come out with its own suggestion [emergency platform] to give enormous power to the UN Secretary-General in the event of an emergency,” or global shock, reported Dr. Nass.

This includes pandemics, biological warfare, climate change, supply chain disruptions, cyberspace disruption, an outer space event, and an “unforeseen black swan event,” which means they want the right to declare an emergency for any unspecified event.

The United Nations is a creation, a tool, of Satan.

varnaj42
captain of 100

Post by varnaj42 »

varnaj42 wrote: May 30th, 2023, 2:28 pm
Hiker wrote: May 30th, 2023, 2:20 pm Global Takeover: The United Nations Pushes for a Disturbing Power Grab

@NassMeryl

The United Nations is a creation, a tool, of Satan.

There was a time when I would have argued about that. No more. I wish our country could dump the UN and send them packing to Venezuela or someplace more to their liking.

It's almost too late. While we slept the global commies have taken over. There is almost no answer now outside of violence.

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

one-health-1.jpg
one-health-1.jpg (36.87 KiB) Viewed 243 times

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

Co-Chair of WHO Working Group Calls for “Prioritizing Actions That May Restrict Individual Liberties”

During a meeting last week, Dr. Abdullah Assiri, a co-chair of a WHO working group focused on international law amendments that would increase the WHO’s authority, took the power grab a step further by urging members to prioritize “actions that may restrict individual liberties.”

https://twitter.com/DrLoupis/status/1663789196690202625

IsaiahVision
captain of 100

Post by IsaiahVision »

Peace and be still, Brothers and Sisters. Yes, it is coming; all tied to the Mark of the Beast (Rev 13). I believe we have just entered into the Great Tribulations (Revelation 13-18). The earth will begin its cleansing. Yes, we should resist evil...with no fear. All is known and foretold by God. Prepare yourself physically and spiritually; trust in the Lord.

Isaiah 14
"24 Jehovah of Hosts made an oath, saying, As I foresaw it, so shall it happen; as I planned it, so shall it be:
25 I will break Assyria in my own land, trample them underfoot on my mountains; their yoke shall be taken from them, their burden removed from their shoulders.
26 These are things determined upon the whole earth; this is the hand upraised over all nations.
27 For what Jehovah of Hosts has determined, who shall revoke? When his hand is upraised, who can turn it away?"

Isaiah 24:6
"The curse devours the earth, for those who dwell on it have incurred guilt; because of it the population of the earth shall be diminished and little of mankind remain."

Isaiah 13:9
"The Day of Jehovah shall come as a cruel outburst of anger and wrath to make the earth a desolation, that sinners may be annihilated from it."

Isaiah 57:1
"The righteous disappear, and no man gives it a thought; the godly are gathered out, but no one perceives that from impending calamity the righteous are withdrawn."

There are so many Isaiah scriptures on this subject, I just don't want to Isaiah-bomb everyone....too much!

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

North Korea has just been given a seat on the WHO's Executive Board, with a vote on the appointment of the WHO's six regional directors and, potentially, on the replacement of the Director General.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/north-kor ... tive-board

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

CONFIRMED: The World Health Organization will take up the European Union (EU) system of digital COVID-19 certification to "establish a global system that will help facilitate global mobility and protect citizens across the world from on-going and future health threats."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... ake-up-eu/

https://www.biospectrumindia.com/news/5 ... urity.html

Hiker
captain of 100

Post by Hiker »

Article 19 of proposed WHO treaty demands

- a minimum of 5% of every country's health budget
- an undisclosed % of GDP

They will also have the power to demand more when they choose to declare an emergency.
FxytvClX0AIYFuk.jpg
FxytvClX0AIYFuk.jpg (46.81 KiB) Viewed 203 times
https://apps.who.int/gb/inb/pdf_files/i ... 4_3-en.pdf