Debt Ceiling & BRICS+

Discuss political news items / current events.
Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Debt Ceiling & BRICS+

Post by Atrasado »

I wonder if they will come in with a deal just before the deadline. I believe it's just all theater.

Thing is, though, that each time they take it a little further until the disaster strikes, which, of course, is the intended outcome. They've shut down the government in each of the last two presidencies. In Trump's administration the government shut down for 35 days. At some point do we go until an actual default and stop servicing our debt?

The wildcard is BRICS+. The perfect time for them to roll out their version of a reserve currency, which I believe will be gold-based, will be during a debt-ceiling standoff. That would provide maximum impact.

Over 30 countries are expected to ask to join the BRICS+ alliance. The highlights are Turkey, Mexico, Venezuela, Argentina, Indonesia, Iran, and, worst of all, Saudi Arabia. If they do come out with a reserve currency, as widely expected, we are fully and completely cooked.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Debt Ceiling & BRICS+

Post by Niemand »

There is a backlash against oil so Saudi Arabia, Nigeria and Venezuela are facing unstable times. Venezuela has also abolished physical cash and Argentina has a dollar economy or did since their governments can't run their economy.

The main issues they have are China and Russia. But otherwise this reminds me of the non-aligned movement during the Cold War.

The Ukrainian business has worsened this situation.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Deal or no deal it is all planned and all theater. They might get a deal, they might default for a few weeks and then grant the High Chancellor emergency powers to resolve the issue, or they may truly default without recovery if they are ready to crash the dollar completely.

Many are confused, thinking the Fed and the government would be working against their own interests to destroy America.

That's because you are reasoning like an honorable human being and not a demon.

Rubicon
captain of 1,000

Post by Rubicon »

The "shutdowns" aren't actually shutdowns. Obama closed some rest stops and small parks, while 85% of the government continued to be funded. In 2019, the Smithsonian and some other things were closed, but rest assured, the bureaucracy continued to be paid.

Brighidara
captain of 50

Post by Brighidara »

Original_Intent wrote: May 26th, 2023, 10:33 am Deal or no deal it is all planned and all theater. They might get a deal, they might default for a few weeks and then grant the High Chancellor emergency powers to resolve the issue, or they may truly default without recovery if they are ready to crash the dollar completely.

Many are confused, thinking the Fed and the government would be working against their own interests to destroy America.

This brought to mind the following verses:
D&C 76:75 These are they who are honorable men of the earth, who were blinded by the craftiness of men.
76 These are they who receive of his glory, but not of his fulness.
77 These are they who receive of the presence of the Son, but not of the fulness of the Father.
78 Wherefore, they are bodies terrestrial, and not bodies celestial, and differ in glory as the moon differs from the sun.

D&C 45:56 And at that day, when I shall come in my glory, shall the parable be fulfilled which I spake concerning the ten virgins.
57 For they that are wise and have received the truth, and have taken the Holy Spirit for their guide, and have not been deceived—verily I say unto you, they shall not be hewn down and cast into the fire, but shall abide the day.
58 And the earth shall be given unto them for an inheritance;

D&C 46:7 But ye are commanded in all things to ask of God, who giveth liberally; and that which the Spirit testifies unto you even so I would that ye should do in all holiness of heart, walking uprightly before me, considering the end of your salvation, doing all things with prayer and thanksgiving, that ye may not be seduced by evil spirits, or doctrines of devils, or the commandments of men; for some are of men, and others of devils.
8 Wherefore, beware lest ye are deceived; and that ye may not be deceived seek ye earnestly the best gifts, always remembering for what they are given;
9 For verily I say unto you, they are given for the benefit of those who love me and keep all my commandments, and him that seeketh so to do; that all may be benefited that seek or that ask of me, that ask and not for a sign that they may consume it upon their lusts.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

It's such a weird time to be living in - one where the dollar is not "universally accepted" anymore.

But you know, you can only bully the rest of the world for so long before they finally get wise, take their ball, and go home. Pulling out of Afghanistan like we did should have made it obvious to the world that the US is all talk these days. MSM is still running cover on Ukraine, but the billions we've sent over there are too much to keep a lid on it for long - our military leadership is broken and gay.

There are so many of them (dollars) floating around out there that if they suddenly became worth-less, I think our US economy would crash. Any number of things could topple this house of cards right now. We import SO MUCH STUFF - and we can do it cheaply because we can trade dollars for it. Imagine those $2 T-shirt racks go away at walmart? Or a small TV suddenly costs $10,000? that's what we're looking at in the not-too-distant future. But imagine further - since we import oil - if we can't import cheap oil anymore?

Currently, the price of "petrol" in New Zealand (a country I'm familiar with) is $2.62 per liter. That's not so bad, right? Wait - PER LITER! so in terms of gallons, that's $9.91 / gallon. I just filled my wife's car yesterday for $3.03 / gallon. Imagine paying $10 / gallon in America. I think I put 19 gallons in. Imagine that cost $190! and we fill it at least every 5 days.... We were almost there last year or the year before. And everything ships on a truck that uses diesel or gasoline. they will of necessity pass that cost onto you. And Americans are already living on credit due to inflation: https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/batte ... age-spikes.

We're not looking for "a straw" that breaks the camel's back - it's going to be a full, thousand-pound round bale - blam!

McCarthy looks to be a sellout. What would it hurt him if the debt-ceiling wasn't raised? nobody on his side cares about "gov jobs", so why would he cave on this? OTOH, Biden's big gov NEEDS payments (feeding time). If I was McCarthy, I'd be like, "cut funding or pound sand, old man!" but no, R's are just the other side of the D coin these days.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

mudflap wrote: May 27th, 2023, 8:27 am It's such a weird time to be living in - one where the dollar is not "universally accepted" anymore.
In one sense no... plenty of currencies have gone from something to nothing like the pound, the franc, the mark or Spanish reals.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Brighidara wrote: May 27th, 2023, 8:02 am
Original_Intent wrote: May 26th, 2023, 10:33 am Deal or no deal it is all planned and all theater. They might get a deal, they might default for a few weeks and then grant the High Chancellor emergency powers to resolve the issue, or they may truly default without recovery if they are ready to crash the dollar completely.

This brought to mind the following verses:
D&C 76:75 These are they who are honorable men of the earth, who were blinded by the craftiness of men.
76 These are they who receive of his glory, but not of his fulness.
77 These are they who receive of the presence of the Son, but not of the fulness of the Father.
78 Wherefore, they are bodies terrestrial, and not bodies celestial, and differ in glory as the moon differs from the sun.

D&C 45:56 And at that day, when I shall come in my glory, shall the parable be fulfilled which I spake concerning the ten virgins.
57 For they that are wise and have received the truth, and have taken the Holy Spirit for their guide, and have not been deceived—verily I say unto you, they shall not be hewn down and cast into the fire, but shall abide the day.
58 And the earth shall be given unto them for an inheritance;

D&C 46:7 But ye are commanded in all things to ask of God, who giveth liberally; and that which the Spirit testifies unto you even so I would that ye should do in all holiness of heart, walking uprightly before me, considering the end of your salvation, doing all things with prayer and thanksgiving, that ye may not be seduced by evil spirits, or doctrines of devils, or the commandments of men; for some are of men, and others of devils.
8 Wherefore, beware lest ye are deceived; and that ye may not be deceived seek ye earnestly the best gifts, always remembering for what they are given;
9 For verily I say unto you, they are given for the benefit of those who love me and keep all my commandments, and him that seeketh so to do; that all may be benefited that seek or that ask of me, that ask and not for a sign that they may consume it upon their lusts.
Wow, your exposition was far better than my little thought. I am glad I posted if nothing better came from it than your response!

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

mudflap wrote: May 27th, 2023, 8:27 am It's such a weird time to be living in - one where the dollar is not "universally accepted" anymore.

But you know, you can only bully the rest of the world for so long before they finally get wise, take their ball, and go home. Pulling out of Afghanistan like we did should have made it obvious to the world that the US is all talk these days. MSM is still running cover on Ukraine, but the billions we've sent over there are too much to keep a lid on it for long - our military leadership is broken and gay.

There are so many of them (dollars) floating around out there that if they suddenly became worth-less, I think our US economy would crash. Any number of things could topple this house of cards right now. We import SO MUCH STUFF - and we can do it cheaply because we can trade dollars for it. Imagine those $2 T-shirt racks go away at walmart? Or a small TV suddenly costs $10,000? that's what we're looking at in the not-too-distant future. But imagine further - since we import oil - if we can't import cheap oil anymore?

Currently, the price of "petrol" in New Zealand (a country I'm familiar with) is $2.62 per liter. That's not so bad, right? Wait - PER LITER! so in terms of gallons, that's $9.91 / gallon. I just filled my wife's car yesterday for $3.03 / gallon. Imagine paying $10 / gallon in America. I think I put 19 gallons in. Imagine that cost $190! and we fill it at least every 5 days.... We were almost there last year or the year before. And everything ships on a truck that uses diesel or gasoline. they will of necessity pass that cost onto you. And Americans are already living on credit due to inflation: https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/batte ... age-spikes.

We're not looking for "a straw" that breaks the camel's back - it's going to be a full, thousand-pound round bale - blam!

McCarthy looks to be a sellout. What would it hurt him if the debt-ceiling wasn't raised? nobody on his side cares about "gov jobs", so why would he cave on this? OTOH, Biden's big gov NEEDS payments (feeding time). If I was McCarthy, I'd be like, "cut funding or pound sand, old man!" but no, R's are just the other side of the D coin these days.
You see the writing on the wall quite clearly.

The one upside I think is just like Russia and others are telling US.gov to pound sand after being bullied, and it appears they are trying to create a legitimate, commodity backed currency, in the same way, WE THE PEOPLE can tell the government to pound sand and develop our own means of trade, especially when we are bullied into CBDC (dollars are just as worthless but don't give TPTB total control over us.)

I think that something like PSLV might be the solution, but there is the downside of they store your silver and I think it could be seized by FedGov. The advantage, though is it could grow into something like bitcoin that you could actually trade it electronically, but unlike bitcoin it actually has backing. NOT making a recommendation, I do NOT own or plan to own PSLV, but I see it as a possible alternative to simple barter.)

Anyhoo, thanks for being awake!

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

I own a good reserve of pslv. Slv calls are also cheap now. I am not selling until after sep or even nexr year if feasible. Never know when the crisis hits the public.

I use glint card as gold vault and debit.

For people that are worried about gas, use govvi fuel tablets. They burn 10 or 20% better per gallon.

https://www.govvi.com/fuel i think this is the link.

Products are right.
Original_Intent wrote: May 27th, 2023, 11:17 am

You see the writing on the wall quite clearly.

The one upside I think is just like Russia and others are telling US.gov to pound sand after being bullied, and it appears they are trying to create a legitimate, commodity backed currency, in the same way, WE THE PEOPLE can tell the government to pound sand and develop our own means of trade, especially when we are bullied into CBDC (dollars are just as worthless but don't give TPTB total control over us.)

I think that something like PSLV might be the solution, but there is the downside of they store your silver and I think it could be seized by FedGov. The advantage, though is it could grow into something like bitcoin that you could actually trade it electronically, but unlike bitcoin it actually has backing. NOT making a recommendation, I do NOT own or plan to own PSLV, but I see it as a possible alternative to simple barter.)

Anyhoo, thanks for being awake!

ithink
captain of 1,000

Post by ithink »

Atrasado wrote: May 26th, 2023, 8:55 am I wonder if they will come in with a deal just before the deadline. I believe it's just all theater.

Thing is, though, that each time they take it a little further until the disaster strikes, which, of course, is the intended outcome. They've shut down the government in each of the last two presidencies. In Trump's administration the government shut down for 35 days. At some point do we go until an actual default and stop servicing our debt?

The wildcard is BRICS+. The perfect time for them to roll out their version of a reserve currency, which I believe will be gold-based, will be during a debt-ceiling standoff. That would provide maximum impact.

Over 30 countries are expected to ask to join the BRICS+ alliance. The highlights are Turkey, Mexico, Venezuela, Argentina, Indonesia, Iran, and, worst of all, Saudi Arabia. If they do come out with a reserve currency, as widely expected, we are fully and completely cooked.
The real and absolute root of the problem is compound interest.

When a loan is created, only the principle is lent into existence.
However, the interest must also be returned.
But the interest was never created in the first place.
Any interest returned to the bank is the principle from some other loan.
This further disables THAT "borrower" even returning what he himself borrowed.

The absolute destruction of all compound interest bearing money systems is fixed.
There will be no escape.
Compound interest is an exponential function, ensuring it's final demise is swift and beyond belief.

Yet where can I find two minds to scrape together to discuss this topic in all honesty?

Sadly, I cannot.
Unless anyone here can prove me wrong.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

ithink wrote: May 27th, 2023, 3:25 pm
Atrasado wrote: May 26th, 2023, 8:55 am I wonder if they will come in with a deal just before the deadline. I believe it's just all theater.

The absolute destruction of all compound interest bearing money systems is fixed.
There will be no escape.
Compound interest is an exponential function, ensuring it's final demise is swift and beyond belief.

Yet where can I find two minds to scrape together to discuss this topic in all honesty?

Sadly, I cannot.
Well there isn't much to discuss except - you're right.

My biggest frustration is people not seeing the spiritual application of economic laws - both perverted ones designed to enslave and divine and heavenly systems that benefit all.

Of course, the ideal is "all things in common, no poor among them", but we are so far from that right now. We need to at least stop people from being robbed of their own labor and supporting those who WILL not labor, and voluntary charitable giving to help those in need.

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Niemand wrote: May 26th, 2023, 9:08 am There is a backlash against oil so Saudi Arabia, Nigeria and Venezuela are facing unstable times. Venezuela has also abolished physical cash and Argentina has a dollar economy or did since their governments can't run their economy.

The main issues they have are China and Russia. But otherwise this reminds me of the non-aligned movement during the Cold War.

The Ukrainian business has worsened this situation.
after China bailed out Venezuela, they became joined at the hip , which many nations have done. Acceptance of Money = Bondage

ithink
captain of 1,000

Post by ithink »

Original_Intent wrote: May 27th, 2023, 3:49 pm

There will be no escape.

Sadly, I cannot.
Well there isn't much to discuss except - you're right.

My biggest frustration is people not seeing the spiritual application of economic laws - both perverted ones designed to enslave and divine and heavenly systems that benefit all.

Of course, the ideal is "all things in common, no poor among them", but we are so far from that right now. We need to at least stop people from being robbed of their own labor and supporting those who WILL not labor, and voluntary charitable giving to help those in need.

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good.
Anyone interested in entering into a discussion and building a fair and workable system, PM me directly. We are working on just that -- a crypto based alternative similar to but unlike anything anyone has ever done before.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

The qabal always knew the system would end, in fact it was designed to end so they could usher in a better control system. But they ran into complications and are trying to stretch it out. In 2008, it could have crashed. They just print more money which causes inflation, by stealing the life blood of the assets, citizen slaves, that use the fiat currency.

Sadly, I cannot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASQvsx2VRDw
Here is an update on the debt ceiling. The public seems to think there is a deal, but it has not been finalized.

For those with nvidia calls or stocks, might as well sell now before the market/banks have a little accident from here to september ; )

Remember the hedge funds have a saying. Buy in September, sell in May. These seasonal swings are very interesting and very pattern stable. The swings these days are even more lethal.

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

Atrasado wrote: May 26th, 2023, 8:55 am Over 30 countries are expected to ask to join the BRICS+ alliance. The highlights are Turkey, Mexico, Venezuela, Argentina, Indonesia, Iran, and, worst of all, Saudi Arabia. If they do come out with a reserve currency, as widely expected, we are fully and completely cooked.
This is why the most important thing we can do now as a church and a people is to build up Ensign Peak to $200 bllion then we can all have free cookies and warm milk while we watch its value plummet by 90%

If there is anything that will bring everybody closer together it's trials.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

No worries, with enough sivler and gold, your net asset will be greater than the entire ensign fund in 2025-2028.
Good & Global wrote: May 30th, 2023, 1:22 pm
Atrasado wrote: May 26th, 2023, 8:55 am Over 30 countries are expected to ask to join the BRICS+ alliance. The highlights are Turkey, Mexico, Venezuela, Argentina, Indonesia, Iran, and, worst of all, Saudi Arabia. If they do come out with a reserve currency, as widely expected, we are fully and completely cooked.
This is why the most important thing we can do now as a church and a people is to build up Ensign Peak to $200 bllion then we can all have free cookies and warm milk while we watch its value plummet by 90%

If there is anything that will bring everybody closer together it's trials.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Ymarsakar wrote: May 30th, 2023, 10:45 am ...
Remember the hedge funds have a saying. Buy in September, sell in May. These seasonal swings are very interesting and very pattern stable. The swings these days are even more lethal.
AKA "Sell in May and go away". :D Of course, like everything else, it is true until it isn't. A pattern is reliable only until it is broken.

I will go out on a conspiracy limb and say many patterns are artificial, and are only there to train a stimulus response behavior into the market.

Those that create the pattern or rather the illusion of a pattern can make out quite handsomely when the rules are changed.

Ther are, of course, eternal rules, but we have seen that even these can be bent in the short term. The trick is to understand the true principle and act accordingly, and leave the manipulators to ruin.

Discern well between true principles and illusions.

ithink
captain of 1,000

Post by ithink »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 30th, 2023, 10:45 am The qabal always knew the system would end, in fact it was designed to end so they could usher in a better control system. But they ran into complications and are trying to stretch it out. In 2008, it could have crashed. They just print more money which causes inflation, by stealing the life blood of the assets, citizen slaves, that use the fiat currency.

Sadly, I cannot.
Here is an update on the debt ceiling. The public seems to think there is a deal, but it has not been finalized.

For those with nvidia calls or stocks, might as well sell now before the market/banks have a little accident from here to september ; )

Yet what force drives the need to print more money?

Who can answer?

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

It is a way they can acquire real slave, work, and material goods via fiat without having to actually do any work.

This provides prosperity, which they sell as capitalism or some type of reason for the slaves to join in their wars and nationalism.
ithink wrote: May 30th, 2023, 7:54 pm
Ymarsakar wrote: May 30th, 2023, 10:45 am The qabal always knew the system would end, in fact it was designed to end so they could usher in a better control system. But they ran into complications and are trying to stretch it out. In 2008, it could have crashed. They just print more money which causes inflation, by stealing the life blood of the assets, citizen slaves, that use the fiat currency.

Sadly, I cannot.

Who can answer?

ithink
captain of 1,000

Post by ithink »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 31st, 2023, 5:59 am It is a way they can acquire real slave, work, and material goods via fiat without having to actually do any work.

This provides prosperity, which they sell as capitalism or some type of reason for the slaves to join in their wars and nationalism.

Who can answer?
The reasons you provided do not require the exponential increase in the money supply, nor would the honest creation of money debilitate anyone. In addition to the my first point "what drives the need to print more money"?, there is another: "When a loan is issued, who actually issues the loan?"

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

As the world population grows, so must grow the money supply, since the money is directed linked to the babylonian talisman magick parasitizing people's life force.

When they keep repeating that the world population is unsustainable, they mean this is unsustainable for their vampiric practices.
ithink wrote: May 31st, 2023, 6:44 am
Ymarsakar wrote: May 31st, 2023, 5:59 am It is a way they can acquire real slave, work, and material goods via fiat without having to actually do any work.

Who can answer?
The reasons you provided do not require the exponential increase in the money supply, nor would the honest creation of money debilitate anyone. In addition to the my first point "what drives the need to print more money"?, there is another: "When a loan is issued, who actually issues the loan?"

ithink
captain of 1,000

Post by ithink »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 31st, 2023, 6:55 am As the world population grows, so must grow the money supply, since the money is directed linked to the babylonian talisman magick parasitizing people's life force.

When they keep repeating that the world population is unsustainable, they mean this is unsustainable for their vampiric practices.
ithink wrote: May 31st, 2023, 6:44 am

As the economy grows and shrinks, like waves on the ocean and as the tide rises and falls, so must the money supply. The banks are a parasite, taking over the sovereign and sacred roll of the government survey and supply the banking needs of the free economic intercourse of the population. They do this by CONVERSION of the instrument that is a PROMISE TO PAY that you give the bank. We just refer to it as the loan document, but it is in reality a cheque, with terms. They use that "cheque", the promise to pay, to finance the loan. The sad reality is the bank never creates any loan. They never have and never will. What they do is monetize the drawer (you) by stealing your promise to pay, assuming it as theirs, from which they issue USD or CAD or whatever, bearing the Jewish / Islamic weapon of war we idiots now call interest, and count as our friend.

The shows that in fact, the enemy is not FIAT, but conversion and fraud. You or I promising to pay any amount for anything never was and never will be evil. The declaration is in fact, "Yea yea" and "Nay nay", when it comes to economics. That is not me saying yes twice, it is both sides of the contract agreeing to perform.

Sadly, it is now 15 years since I first publicly warned about this. And now the chickens are home to roost and no mountain of gold, silver, crypto, or fiat, can stop what is coming until this system itself, is stopped.