KUTV 2 lies about Target bomb threats to make it look like the other side is responsible.

Discuss political news items / current events.
dreamtheater76
captain of 100

KUTV 2 lies about Target bomb threats to make it look like the other side is responsible.

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Here is the Gateway Pundit article.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... -threaten/

Includes the statement or threat that KUTV 2 leaves out entirely. KUTV 2 also uses the Utah Pride Center to play victim as if they are the ones being targeted when the threat was clearly made by an angry Trans extremist who was threatening Target for removing the children’s clothing with trans, homosexual, and satanic symbols, images, and messages for the upcoming Pride Month.

KUTV 2 continues to only mention angry people boycotting Target while putting out information about bomb threats to make it look like this was the reason this event took place.

This is the actual statement that KUTV 2 completely ignored and leaves completely out of the article.

“Target is full of [redacted] cowards who turned their back on the LGBT community and decided to cater to homophobic right wing, redneck, bigots, who protested and vandalized their store,’ according to the email sent to Cleveland 9 per Daily Mail. “We won’t stand idly by as the far right continues to hunt us down.”

“We are sending you a message, we placed a bomb in the following Targets,’ the email continued. ‘We will continue to bomb your Targets until you stop cowering and bring back your LBGT merchandise. We will not be erased, we won’t go quietly.'”

Make another boycott check mark for KUTV 2 but I’m sure most people here already did years ago for other reasons.

Seed Starter
captain of 1,000

Re: KUTV 2 lies about Target bomb threats to make it look like the other side is responsible.

Post by Seed Starter »

dreamtheater76 wrote: May 27th, 2023, 5:27 pm Here is the Gateway Pundit article.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... -threaten/

Includes the statement or threat that KUTV 2 leaves out entirely. KUTV 2 also uses the Utah Pride Center to play victim as if they are the ones being targeted when the threat was clearly made by an angry Trans extremist who was threatening Target for removing the children’s clothing with trans, homosexual, and satanic symbols, images, and messages for the upcoming Pride Month.

KUTV 2 continues to only mention angry people boycotting Target while putting out information about bomb threats to make it look like this was the reason this event took place.

This is the actual statement that KUTV 2 completely ignored and leaves completely out of the article.

“Target is full of [redacted] cowards who turned their back on the LGBT community and decided to cater to homophobic right wing, redneck, bigots, who protested and vandalized their store,’ according to the email sent to Cleveland 9 per Daily Mail. “We won’t stand idly by as the far right continues to hunt us down.”

“We are sending you a message, we placed a bomb in the following Targets,’ the email continued. ‘We will continue to bomb your Targets until you stop cowering and bring back your LBGT merchandise. We will not be erased, we won’t go quietly.'”

Make another boycott check mark for KUTV 2 but I’m sure most people here already did years ago for other reasons.
“Officers will continue neighborhood patrols around the Target locations in Salt Lake City out of an abundance of caution. We encourage anyone who sees anything suspicious to immediately call 911.”

Officer the target has suspicious-looking gay devil merch all over the place... Officer: :roll: :roll:

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Re: KUTV 2 lies about Target bomb threats to make it look like the other side is responsible.

Post by BuriedTartaria »

I can't believe how compromised Utah mainstream news is.

Ebenezer
captain of 100

Post by Ebenezer »

BuriedTartaria wrote: May 27th, 2023, 10:24 pm I can't believe how compromised Utah mainstream news is.
"It's incredibly dangerous to our democracy."

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

(KSL-TV switched to NBC in 1995 after KUTV Channel 2 came under the ownership of CBS, following its acquisition by Westinghouse). These stations remained subsidiaries of the Deseret News until 1964, when Bonneville International Corporation was formed as the parent company for the LDS Church's broadcasting interests.

https://www.deseret.com/1994/11/22/1914 ... g-channels

Did they both promise to never tell the truth again for as long as they lived?

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Fred wrote: May 28th, 2023, 1:54 pm (KSL-TV switched to NBC in 1995 after KUTV Channel 2 came under the ownership of CBS, following its acquisition by Westinghouse). These stations remained subsidiaries of the Deseret News until 1964, when Bonneville International Corporation was formed as the parent company for the LDS Church's broadcasting interests.

https://www.deseret.com/1994/11/22/1914 ... g-channels

Did they both promise to never tell the truth again for as long as they lived?
No because they lie for Satan 😹

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

They did this all the time with j smith mormons byoung and vladimir. Donald too.

Black is white. Good is evil.

Almost everything people know from his story is satan s story inverts from god truth
Last edited by Ymarsakar on May 29th, 2023, 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Link to the KUTV article - now buried on their website:

https://kutv.com/news/local/layton-targ ... rovo-lgbtq#

Unbelievable corruption in the news media. In JS's day, they would have already shut down KUTV's offices and arrested their staff for being a public nuisance.

You folks sure you want to keep living there?

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

Yeah KSL also tells a sob story about how mean the conservative/Christian side is towards the LGBT crowd at Target. They don't tell the whole story about the Satantist artist who has his work at Target and actually some of the details about his "art". It's so pathetic how most of the commentors agree with the article.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

kittycat51 wrote: May 29th, 2023, 11:51 am Yeah KSL also tells a sob story about how mean the conservative/Christian side is towards the LGBT crowd at Target. They don't tell the whole story about the Satantist artist who has his work at Target and actually some of the details about his "art". It's so pathetic how most of the commentors agree with the article.
KSL is just CNN with temple recommends. I would love to be their bishop. That’s why I will never be a bishop.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

mudflap wrote: May 29th, 2023, 7:19 am Link to the KUTV article - now buried on their website:

https://kutv.com/news/local/layton-targ ... rovo-lgbtq#

Unbelievable corruption in the news media. In JS's day, they would have already shut down KUTV's offices and arrested their staff for being a public nuisance.

You folks sure you want to keep living there?
“I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.” (John 17:11, 14–15.) The members of the Church are constantly being reminded that even though they are “in the world, they should not be of the world.”

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

kittycat51 wrote: May 29th, 2023, 11:51 am Yeah KSL also tells a sob story about how mean the conservative/Christian side is towards the LGBT crowd at Target. They don't tell the whole story about the Satantist artist who has his work at Target and actually some of the details about his "art". It's so pathetic how most of the commentors agree with the article.
The KSL comments section is always filled with miraculously stupid people. Some of the dumbest I have ever seen in my entire life.

I’ve been tempted a few times to get on and make beyond stupid over the top comments agreeing with others just to see the reactions. Pretending to be on their side but making a mockery of these people.

But I’m not a mean person. There are probably other people doing it anyway. Sometimes it’s difficult to identify if someone is a troll or actually THAT stupid.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

dreamtheater76 wrote: May 29th, 2023, 2:48 pm
The KSL comments section is always filled with miraculously stupid people. Some of the dumbest I have ever seen in my entire life.

I’ve been tempted a few times to get on and make beyond stupid over the top comments agreeing with others just to see the reactions. Pretending to be on their side but making a mockery of these people.

But I’m not a mean person. There are probably other people doing it anyway. Sometimes it’s difficult to identify if someone is a troll or actually THAT stupid.
None of my comments have ever been approved. I think I am banned for being Christlike. KSL rarely posts a comment from an IQ above 70. It's their audience.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Fred wrote: May 29th, 2023, 3:20 pm
dreamtheater76 wrote: May 29th, 2023, 2:48 pm

None of my comments have ever been approved. I think I am banned for being Christlike. KSL rarely posts a comment from an IQ above 70. It's their audience.
They consider truth to be hate speech and extremism. They are 100% controlled corporate media. There is no difference between local and national media anymore.
They are patterned after the Manson Family cults and the Jim Jones Kool-Aid experiments.