Using a "dumb phone" in 2023?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Re: Using a "dumb phone" in 2023?

Post by Silver Pie »

JuneBug12000 wrote: May 29th, 2023, 10:24 am A guy in Utah puts chips in brains already.

https://blackrockneurotech.com/

"With more than 500 research and clinical partners, we’ve worked with some of the world’s leading neuroscience researchers to create novel brain-computer interface applications."

"The Leader In Brain-Computer Interface Technology

We are engineering the future of neurotech, with a simple mission: We want people with neurological disorders to walk, talk, see, hear, and feel again."

Here's an Amazing Polly video with a lot more about this company and it associations and transhumanism. 26 min. 13 if you put on 2x speed.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5vTlF5YLv4Nz/
Wow! Incredible.
I've no problem with technology helping people do more for themselves, like the quadriplegics. It gets concerning when you know it could, probably will, be used for nefarious purposes.

Thanks for the tip to watch the video on 2x speed.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Silver Pie wrote: May 29th, 2023, 3:00 pm
JuneBug12000 wrote: May 29th, 2023, 10:24 am A guy in Utah puts chips in brains already.

"With more than 500 research and clinical partners, we’ve worked with some of the world’s leading neuroscience researchers to create novel brain-computer interface applications."

We are engineering the future of neurotech, with a simple mission: We want people with neurological disorders to walk, talk, see, hear, and feel again."

Here's an Amazing Polly video with a lot more about this company and it associations and transhumanism. 26 min. 13 if you put on 2x speed.

Wow! Incredible.
I've no problem with technology helping people do more for themselves, like the quadriplegics. It gets concerning when you know it could, probably will, be used for nefarious purposes.

I agree. I see a difference between restoring health and augmenting health.

Your welcome. 😊

Ado
captain of 100

Post by Ado »

sam_onofree wrote: May 28th, 2023, 6:53 pm I think I would start off by trying to identify what about switching to a dumb phone feels unsafe to you. You would still have communication with others at a moment's notice. Like others have said, dumb phones today can still be tracked. However, if the spirit is prompting you, it might not be about privacy. Satan uses these tools to stealthily enter your home and corrupt it. Maybe the spirit is trying to prevent something like that from happening. I don't know, use your best judgement but my honest opinion is that a dumb phone is marginally less safe than a smartphone.
You're right - it's not privacy or the fear of being tracked that has been prompting me. I know that I can be tracked without a smartphone just as well. I feel like the prompting has to do more with the evils that modern tech is increasingly bringing into homes and families. Like you said, Satan uses these tools to get in and corrupt minds and homes. I am always praying that God will help me make my home a haven from the evils and dangers in the world. These promptings feel like His way of answering me. I suppose I should take it all one "tech" at a time and prayerfully decide how to make it dumber, or "safer" from Satan's ability to use it as a gateway into my home.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Wow! Incredible.

As you've probably noticed, the Gad types always use an honourable cause as a way in. Protecting the elderly. Keeping the environment clean. Safety and all the rest.

Microchipping started with pets a long time ago. Cats and dogs have to be microchipped here by law, so they can be returned to owners. That was one way we've been softened up for it.

Human genetic engineering will be sold on the back of preventing a number of inherited disorders. Then it will be used for augmenting the rich. Likewise neural interfaces will start with the senile, those in comas or maybe severely autistic people, but then will be pressed on the general public as online banking and cashless payment have been.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Niemand wrote: May 29th, 2023, 5:02 pm As you've probably noticed, the Gad types always use an honourable cause as a way in. Protecting the elderly. Keeping the environment clean. Safety and all the rest.

Microchipping started with pets a long time ago. Cats and dogs have to be microchipped here by law, so they can be returned to owners. That was one way we've been softened up for it.

Human genetic engineering will be sold on the back of preventing a number of inherited disorders. Then it will be used for augmenting the rich. Likewise neural interfaces will start with the senile, those in comas or maybe severely autistic people, but then will be pressed on the general public as online banking and cashless payment have been.
I have definitely noticed this, and it bothers me that they do it. "Oh, we are so altruistic and kind," when the reality is that they are nefarious and very evil.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Silver Pie wrote: May 29th, 2023, 5:06 pm I have definitely noticed this, and it bothers me that they do it. "Oh, we are so altruistic and kind," when the reality is that they are nefarious and very evil.
I talked someone out of microchipping his young son over twenty years ago. He was concerned that he might get lost or whatever and it would mean he could be easily identified by police. These are all reasonable fears and concerns any parent may have, but there are other implications for this.

Look at how this has gone in other walks of life. Some people are tagged with ankle bracelets for crimes. Now people wear such a tag on their wrists supposedly to monitor their health. Bullies are exposed online for causing teenage suicides and then we're told that everything we say must be policed.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Niemand wrote: May 29th, 2023, 5:16 pm Now people wear such a tag on their wrists supposedly to monitor their health.
I have a Fitbit watch to keep track of my sleep and walks. I don't wear it for anything else, because if I wear it all the time, it hurts my wrist, then the pain goes up my arm. I have wondered what kind of tracking this is grooming us for - or what it's actually being used for, especially since Google bought the company. And, of course, there are many other brands of watches (and rings, I think) that do the same tracking that Fitbit does.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Niemand wrote: May 29th, 2023, 5:16 pm I talked someone out of microchipping his young son over twenty years ago. He was concerned that he might get lost or whatever and it would mean he could be easily identified by police. These are all reasonable fears and concerns any parent may have, but there are other implications for this.
I can see their concern. For me, I'd be concerned about what is actually being planned. I don't trust. Didn't before 2019, and if there was even a tiny bit of trust before then, the draconian measures during cov and the insanity going on today, even in the highest levels of gov't have gotten rid of it.

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

JuneBug12000 wrote: May 29th, 2023, 10:24 am
A guy in Utah puts chips in brains already.

Utah is always ground zero for this stuff. They were one of the very first to have massive state wide surveillance camera deployment. Provo had more cameras than most California or New York towns when it first rolled out. They also are the only other state to have a massive NSA data center outside of DC/VA area.

Lol and the company has Black Rock in the name

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

Dumb phone users have you looked into VOIP?

You can hook it up to a regular cordless or corded phone and just leave it at your house.

It gives you voicemail and call forwarding to another number
Or if you must you have a cell phone you can use the voip app (allows for texting too) and not have cell service just use wifi.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Niemand wrote: May 29th, 2023, 5:02 pm

Wow! Incredible.

As you've probably noticed, the Gad types always use an honourable cause as a way in. Protecting the elderly. Keeping the environment clean. Safety and all the rest.

Just out of curiosity, do you have pet police that come around and check for chips? How would they know, otherwise? I just found that cat 3 minutes ago and I am about to make an appointment. (appointment never gets made). Does the cop kill the cat right there? Or kidnap it?

Do animals have to get rechipped if you sell to a different owner? Is it legal to sell pups? German Shepherds sell for $500 as soon as they are weened around here and sell quick.

It's probably a good thing God put me over here...

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Fred wrote: June 11th, 2023, 9:55 pm Just out of curiosity, do you have pet police that come around and check for chips? How would they know, otherwise? I just found that cat 3 minutes ago and I am about to make an appointment. (appointment never gets made). Does the cop kill the cat right there? Or kidnap it?

Do animals have to get rechipped if you sell to a different owner? Is it legal to sell pups? German Shepherds sell for $500 as soon as they are weened around here and sell quick.

I'm not sure quite what the deal is, since it's well over twenty years since I had a dog or a cat. But yes, it is compulsory.

When I was little you had to have a dog licence, and pay for it. I don't know if everyone did have one or not. Then they abolished it and for a good long while you didn't need a licence or a chip.

I'm not sure how well it is enforced, especially out in the countryside.

The chip thing normally comes into play if there is a stray animal. Then they'll check its neck for one. I think the vets probably check as well.
Do animals have to get rechipped if you sell to a different owner?
I don't think so.
Does the cop kill the cat right there? Or kidnap it?
It will either get given to a cat sanctuary or get chipped before they hand it back to you.

A lot of people get their cats/dogs neutered, which is kind of understandable. (Especially with cats. Cats in heat are noisy.)
Is it legal to sell pups?
Yes.

As long as they don't come out of a puppy farm type place I suppose. Those dogs tend to have mental issues. But that would come more under the animal cruelty laws.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Niemand wrote: June 12th, 2023, 1:29 am
Fred wrote: June 11th, 2023, 9:55 pm Just out of curiosity, do you have pet police that come around and check for chips? How would they know, otherwise? I just found that cat 3 minutes ago and I am about to make an appointment. (appointment never gets made). Does the cop kill the cat right there? Or kidnap it?

I'm not sure quite what the deal is, since it's well over twenty years since I had a dog or a cat. But yes, it is compulsory.

When I was little you had to have a dog licence, and pay for it. I don't know if everyone did have one or not. Then they abolished it and for a good long while you didn't need a licence or a chip.

I'm not sure how well it is enforced, especially out in the countryside.

The chip thing normally comes into play if there is a stray animal. Then they'll check its neck for one. I think the vets probably check as well.
Do animals have to get rechipped if you sell to a different owner?
I don't think so.
Does the cop kill the cat right there? Or kidnap it?
It will either get given to a cat sanctuary or get chipped before they hand it back to you.

A lot of people get their cats/dogs neutered, which is kind of understandable. (Especially with cats. Cats in heat are noisy.)
Is it legal to sell pups?
Yes.

As long as they don't come out of a puppy farm type place I suppose. Those dogs tend to have mental issues. But that would come more under the animal cruelty laws.
I don't know what constitutes a puppy farm. I know a guy with two female German Shepherds and he keeps them pregnant. $500 each pup. Six per litter. Two litters per female at least twice a year.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Fred wrote: June 12th, 2023, 1:48 amI don't know what constitutes a puppy farm. I know a guy with two female German Shepherds and he keeps them pregnant. $500 each pup. Six per litter. Two litters per female at least twice a year.
A place that churns out puppies in very bad/abusive conditions for money. Factory farming for pets. The puppies often have a lot of problems as a result e.g. nervous/unstable temperament and some physical health issues.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

The windsor clan has often been the more competent of the secret society lines of the human qabal. Elizabeth s gradual iron fist feels more like a velvet claw grip as it is so slow and inexorable.

silverado
captain of 100

Post by silverado »

Silver Pie wrote: May 29th, 2023, 5:48 pm
Niemand wrote: May 29th, 2023, 5:16 pm I talked someone out of microchipping his young son over twenty years ago. He was concerned that he might get lost or whatever and it would mean he could be easily identified by police. These are all reasonable fears and concerns any parent may have, but there are other implications for this.
I can see their concern. For me, I'd be concerned about what is actually being planned. I don't trust. Didn't before 2019, and if there was even a tiny bit of trust before then, the draconian measures during cov and the insanity going on today, even in the highest levels of gov't have gotten rid of it.
Occasionally, after a few years, the pet gets cancer in the chip area and dies.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Good & Global wrote: June 11th, 2023, 9:36 pm Dumb phone users have you looked into VOIP?

You can hook it up to a regular cordless or corded phone and just leave it at your house.

Or if you must you have a cell phone you can use the voip app (allows for texting too) and not have cell service just use wifi.
Yes, I have looked into it. We turn off the wifi unless we are using it.

Years ago God told me to turn off the wifi at night. After that we all slept better.

Then on the rare occasion we forgot to turn it off we would all have bad/weird dreams. It got to the point that the kids would walk up the stairs in the morning and say " Who left on the wifi?" And they would be right.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

The wifi radiation causes interference when the body sleeps at night. The spirit in the body then returns back to the main body/source, and regenerates the life force. Negative radiation that is anti life, such as the wifi specifically modulated to mess with human bio systems, makes this process not very efficient and creates all kinds of blockages and static interrupting divine intervention in dreams. Most humans are not telepathic or psionic. They need dreams to access the subconsciousness of all.

Other methods to counter act it are spiritual artifacts, rocks/crystals, faraday cloth shielding certain walls, pyramid structures, and other advanced ways of grounding.

Having a high base vibration and excellent balanced chakras and rooted 7th chakra, also prevents wifi signal hacking. And can even reverse the hack and take over the wifi signal.

I use a service called FLFE, a subscritpion service for homes/phones back in 2017 ish. When I stopped using FLFE at times I would get the CIA/dark state mind control signal through the black mirror of my phone when they change the signals. A kind of a nausea and dizziness. People are being literally controlled via their phones and tvs.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

silverado wrote: June 12th, 2023, 9:13 am Occasionally, after a few years, the pet gets cancer in the chip area and dies.
😮
One of my daughters chipped her dog several years ago. I think he's about 10 years old now. I hope he doesn't get cancer!

~ternal-tummim
captain of 1,000

Post by ~ternal-tummim »

Ado wrote: May 26th, 2023, 5:36 pm trying to figure out how
iPads ditch, limit or not,
Screens, for kids should be non grat.
For your main q.: get the Light
Problems solved, all twill be bright.

https://www.thelightphone.com/

https://www.ebay.com/itm/314635655528

JD21
captain of 100

Post by JD21 »

I gave up my iphone a bit over three years ago. I have three land line phones in my home, and that is it. Living in a small, pretty remote town has it's advantages. One of which is that landlines are still available. Two of my phones are probably from the 60s or 70s. They're heavy phones.

silverado
captain of 100

Post by silverado »

Silver Pie wrote: June 12th, 2023, 5:46 pm
silverado wrote: June 12th, 2023, 9:13 am Occasionally, after a few years, the pet gets cancer in the chip area and dies.
😮
One of my daughters chipped her dog several years ago. I think he's about 10 years old now. I hope he doesn't get cancer!
I hope not too. Usually they don't. But if he gets a bump or lump in that area it should be checked by the vet.

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

Fred wrote: June 11th, 2023, 9:55 pm
Just out of curiosity, do you have pet police that come around and check for chips? How would they know, otherwise? I just found that cat 3 minutes ago and I am about to make an appointment. (appointment never gets made). Does the cop kill the cat right there? Or kidnap it?

I wanted to answer this for you Fred as I have a great deal of experience in having pets microchipped.

For the record, every dog that I have owned has been chipped and have lived past the age of 12, with the exception of the dog I adopted from the shelter. I had her put down at the age of 8 after her mammary gland tumors reappeared the 3rd time.

All of our dogs, but one have been chipped because they are highly sought after and should they be stolen; I have proof of ownership. As it turns out, they have all been trained and the likelihood of theft as adult dogs is slim. I did not chip my Rottie because I keep him at my side when we are out of the yard. His training would make it detrimental for anyone to attempt to steal him. (He is not a fear biter, but he has made grown men wet themselves when he places them in a hold. )

I have taken in strays and had them chipped and then re-homed. I readopted one of these dogs when a shelter contacted me that he had been found wandering the streets in a town nearby. They were able to contact me as my info is on the microchip.

My chows were all chipped by the breeder for this reason. They want to be notified if one is ever turned in to a shelter or picked up off the street. As a responsible breeder, they have the right to take in any of their dogs that are surrendered. (As a responsible dog owner, my pets have never escaped our yard... )

A new owner can re-chip an animal, but I have never had dual chips implanted. If the vet or shelter scans for a chip, they will not continue looking for other chips.

It is leagal in most areas to sell puppies. BUT, it is inhumane to have a dog produce more than on litter per year. It is too hard on the mother. I have raised and trained dogs for 30 plus years. I keep all of my dogs intact, but have never had the desire to breed. I have shipped semen (sorry if that is a graphic term for this site) from my male chow that is a AKC Champion with all of his health certs.

All this said, I do not agree with microchipping people. Many years ago the police department used to fingerprint children. We were told that this was incase they were kidnapped. I asked what good it would do in helping us find our children. The officer pulled me aside and said that it could help them identify the body. :o . Now I just believe it is to put in databases.

Ado
captain of 100

Post by Ado »

~ternal-tummim wrote: June 12th, 2023, 9:37 pm
Ado wrote: May 26th, 2023, 5:36 pm trying to figure out how
iPads ditch, limit or not,
Screens, for kids should be non grat.
For your main q.: get the Light
Problems solved, all twill be bright.

https://www.thelightphone.com/

https://www.ebay.com/itm/314635655528
Poetry is my preferred language, thanks for that haha. Do you use the light phone? I have mentioned to my husband wanting to try it, but he thinks it looks "gimmicky".

Ado
captain of 100

Post by Ado »

JuneBug12000 wrote: June 12th, 2023, 10:02 am
Good & Global wrote: June 11th, 2023, 9:36 pm Dumb phone users have you looked into VOIP?

Yes, I have looked into it. We turn off the wifi unless we are using it.

Years ago God told me to turn off the wifi at night. After that we all slept better.

Then on the rare occasion we forgot to turn it off we would all have bad/weird dreams. It got to the point that the kids would walk up the stairs in the morning and say " Who left on the wifi?" And they would be right.
I'm going to try this. My 5 year old daughter used to never dream. But recently she has been coming to me in the early morning crying and shaking from nightmares. Even at 5, she has been the most rational and down to earth of all of us. But now she's afraid to go to sleep at night and needs me sitting in her room til she falls asleep now. I figure it's probably a developmental phase and she's becoming more normal, haha. But I wonder if turning off wifi would help.