Gonzalo Lira arrested for the second by the SBU secret police in Ukraine

Discuss political news items / current events.
Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Gonzalo Lira arrested for the second by the SBU secret police in Ukraine

Post by Ymarsakar »

https://www.helsinkitimes.fi/world-int/ ... raine.html

Okay, here we go again.

Gonzalo Lira is a Ukraine/Kharkiv resident. He was/is married to a Ukrainian, so not sure what is going on there. He was in Kiev in 2022 February when the war started, then SBU nabbed him for pro Russian sentiments later, then Gonzalo was released under house arrest a few weeks later. Scott Ritter and many others worried about his disappearance and Ritter expected Gonzalo would be dead. Gonzalo re-appeared and got rather angry with Ritter about that one.

He was released under house arrest and his round tables (very useful neutral or semi pro russian viewpoints being discussed absent main stream nato censorship) can be viewed here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHUMk1JGrqY&t=6s

Now that Judge Napolitano, Colonel retired MacGregor, and others are taking up the torch, his loss is not a substantial blow, but it further highlights the actions of the Kiev Regime, NATO support for "democratic human rights", and Swiss/Davos/WEF shenanigans.

It also highlights increasing draconian laws instituted by Kiev to keep a grip on the propaganda machine, as the losses mount and the supplies disappear for Kiev's nazi occupation of Ukraine's afraid provinces.

Gonzalo Lira's personal view is a quick end to the war to save Ukrainian lives. He says he is not pro Ukrainian or pro Russian. He was former Coach Red Pill, a minor youtube celebrity.

There are many gloating online and in social media about his arrest. What a humanity, or to correct myself, what a species that no longer has human DNA in them. People used to keep their racist, insane hatreds to themselves online. Even with anonymity, it was manageable. Now they see no need to do so, for in their words, the russians (and others like me) will be "put up against the wall" when this war is over.

They will need a lot more firepower and luck to do that to a son of god ; ) But they don't know that.

It is nice to be able to live during the fall of Rome and the Nazi 3rd Reich era. Historically, they were very interesting times to be in and I would have learned a lot about the human DNA original sin problem.

BigT
captain of 100

Re: Gonzalo Lira arrested for the second by the SBU secret police in Ukraine

Post by BigT »

People used to keep their racist, insane hatreds to themselves online. Even with anonymity, it was manageable. Now they see no need to do so…
You can spew hate online now if you are part of the left, or whatever you want to call them. Fred would say Demoncrats, which he has halfway convinced me.

Edit to correct “Democrats” to “Demoncrats”. To my defense, I’m sure it was an autocorrect. 8-)
Last edited by BigT on May 14th, 2023, 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

BigT wrote: May 12th, 2023, 7:43 pm
People used to keep their racist, insane hatreds to themselves online. Even with anonymity, it was manageable. Now they see no need to do so…
You can spew hate online now if you are part of the left, or whatever you want to call them. Fred would say Democrats, which he has halfway convinced me.
I started using the term demoncrats aftrr 2006. Humans back then thought i was mispelling. No thr spell is correct

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

There are 100's of people on the Myrotvorets' "kill list" considered enemies to the Ukrainian National Agenda. It's surprising that Lira was released the last time SBU detained him. I believe it was the Chilean Foreign Ministry that was instrumental in his release last April 2022. Lira can sometimes appear to be a loose cannon, but many journalists targeted are also simply working to cover historical context and unfolding events.

The "neo-nazi/hate Russia" group playing with western tax donations just love murder and mayhem - especially while eliminating those daring to express any perspective other than their own.

https://freepresskashmir.news/2023/03/0 ... kill-list/
The journalist associated with NBC News Keir Simmons has been placed on the Ukrainian ‘Mirotvorets’ (Peacemaker) blacklist for alleged crimes against the country.

The government in Kiev has also announced it is investigating the British journalist after he filed a report from Crimea on Tuesday, the Russian TV network RT reported.

Myrotvorets or Mirotvorets (Ukrainian: Миротворець, lit. 'Peacemaker', Ukrainian

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myrotvorets

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

buffalo_girl wrote: May 14th, 2023, 4:25 pm There are 100's of people on the Myrotvorets' "kill list" considered enemies to the Ukrainian National Agenda. It's surprising that Lira was released the last time SBU detained him. I believe it was the Chilean Foreign Ministry that was instrumental in his release last April 2022. Lira can sometimes appear to be a loose cannon, but many journalists targeted are also simply working to cover historical context and unfolding events.

The "neo-nazi/hate Russia" group playing with western tax donations just love murder and mayhem - especially while eliminating those daring to express any perspective other than their own.

https://freepresskashmir.news/2023/03/0 ... kill-list/
The journalist associated with NBC News Keir Simmons has been placed on the Ukrainian ‘Mirotvorets’ (Peacemaker) blacklist for alleged crimes against the country.

The government in Kiev has also announced it is investigating the British journalist after he filed a report from Crimea on Tuesday, the Russian TV network RT reported.

Myrotvorets or Mirotvorets (Ukrainian: Миротворець, lit. 'Peacemaker', Ukrainian

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myrotvorets
Freaking hilatious how elon got on the lisy. He provided them starlink

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Yes, Musk did connect the Azov battalion with starlink when they were stuck in the Mariupol steel plant. It seems like he bought into the ‘western’ propaganda of Russians as the aggressors surrounding those poor neo-nazi troops hidden in the depths of hell with their wounded & dead, no food or water & no way to call home.

I can’t recall just how that situation turned his opinion. I believe he shut down the connection & hasn't made the offer again.

Maybe he started watching Patrick Lancaster’s interviews & coverage of the ethnic Russian situation in eastern Ukraine since the 2014 coup. Patrick Lancaster has lived in the Donbass for 9 years. He is a US Navy vet with an amazing gift for interviewing the people who have endured abuse from Ukrainian racists for all those years. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5BT5zYrWVxk&t=3541s

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

buffalo_girl wrote: May 14th, 2023, 8:18 pm Yes, Musk did connect the Azov battalion with starlink when they were stuck in the Mariupol steel plant. It seems like he bought into the ‘western’ propaganda of Russians as the aggressors surrounding those poor neo-nazi troops hidden in the depths of hell with their wounded & dead, no food or water & no way to call home.

I can’t recall just how that situation turned his opinion. I believe he shut down the connection & hasn't made the offer again.

Maybe he started watching Patrick Lancaster’s interviews & coverage of the ethnic Russian situation in eastern Ukraine since the 2014 coup. Patrick Lancaster has lived in the Donbass for 9 years. He is a US Navy vet with an amazing gift for interviewing the people who have endured abuse from Ukrainian racists for all those years. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5BT5zYrWVxk&t=3541s
I know of lancaster although I didn't realize he was veteran covering the conflict for 9 years. He is very good at surviving, since Kiev don't respect non combatant rules. Lancaster has a british accent though, how was he US Navy?

Oh btw Vice media is bankrupt and filed for chapter 11. Haha. I told them I would get them sooner or later.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 15th, 2023, 5:08 pm
buffalo_girl wrote: May 14th, 2023, 8:18 pm Yes, Musk did connect the Azov battalion with starlink when they were stuck in the Mariupol steel plant. It seems like he bought into the ‘western’ propaganda of Russians as the aggressors surrounding those poor neo-nazi troops hidden in the depths of hell with their wounded & dead, no food or water & no way to call home.

I know of lancaster although I didn't realize he was veteran covering the conflict for 9 years. He is very good at surviving, since Kiev don't respect non combatant rules. Lancaster has a british accent though, how was he US Navy?

Oh btw Vice media is bankrupt and filed for chapter 11. Haha. I told them I would get them sooner or later.
Chapter 11 doesn't necessarily end a business but Chapter 7 does.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

That's fine. If they think anyone will bother to buy them up for a dollar when the banks go on fire, they can wait for salvation.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

I don’t hear a British accent from Lancaster. I guess his Russian is sometimes hard to understand for those whose native language is Russian.
There is a British journalist in Russia - can’t recall his name - who had his iEarlGrey you tube channel shut down

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

http://coffeeandamike.com/gonzalo-lira-600/

This is the last audio interview before Gonzalo was detained circa 2023

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

An interview on Judge Napolitano's you tube channel with Patrick Lancaster. Unfortunately, Judge Napolitano has a tendency to interrupt before the question is adequately answered, and...his dog has fits at the beginning of the interview.

However, Patrick has a chance to be introduced to a new audience in the United States.
Also, Napolitano's montage of out takes from Lancaster's work includes a clip from the only interview of an ethnic Russian in Ukraine who uses profanity & does NOT represent all the other ethnic Russians I've heard interviewed since February 2022 on Lancaster's channel.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Reporter asks US State Dept spokesman if the arrest by US ally, Ukraine, of Gonzalo Lira, war correspondent, is under investigation as a violation of his rights as a US Citizen.
Rewind to the start of the video. Alex Christoforou does a daily update on global politics
Last edited by buffalo_girl on May 29th, 2023, 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

I get a good feeling about Gonzalo Lira. He is doing important things for the species consciousness. However, he may have chosen to become the pivot point for a mass rebellion, but that is his soul's choice.

buffalo_girl wrote: May 29th, 2023, 3:20 pm Reporter asks US State Dept spokesman if the arrest by US ally, Ukraine, of Gonzalo Lira, war correspondent, is under investigation as a violation of his rights as a US Citizen.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6hbcvPiHeV4

Rewind to the start of the video. Alex Christoforou does a daily update on global politics