Be careful w/ your voice-to-text emails: "...for all milk has a dick..."

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Be careful w/ your voice-to-text emails: "...for all milk has a dick..."

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

I believe the words he was looking for were "Melchizedek and Aaronic Priesthood holders".... :)
Attachments
voice-to-text.jpg
voice-to-text.jpg (235.05 KiB) Viewed 332 times
Last edited by Reluctant Watchman on May 25th, 2023, 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Be careful w/ your voice-to-text emails

Post by Cruiserdude »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: May 25th, 2023, 9:58 am I believe the words he was looking for were "Melchizedek and Aaronic Priesthood holders".... :)
giphy (11).gif
giphy (11).gif (460.39 KiB) Viewed 319 times

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Re: Be careful w/ your voice-to-text emails: "...for all milk has a dick..."

Post by Ymarsakar »

this is why I don't use auto correct

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

Post by TwochurchesOnly »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 25th, 2023, 10:34 am this is why I don't use auto correct
Or send without proof reading!!
steak meeting 🥩🥩
Ironic 😅

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Melchizedek.
Milkhasadick.
Melchizedek.
Milkhasadick.

They do sound alike! That is hilarious!

Do you know what else they have in common? Milk doesn't have a dick and we don't have the Melchizedek Priesthood.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Try using text to speech with my accent!

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

lol
We’ve had some pretty good ones from Google voice. Should’ve saved them.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Shawn Henry wrote: May 25th, 2023, 1:43 pm Melchizedek.
Milkhasadick.
Melchizedek.
Milkhasadick.

Do you know what else they have in common? Milk doesn't have a dick and we don't have the Melchizedek Priesthood.
I do though, although it isn't what people think of it as.

It's not something that gives dominion or leadership over other people. So of course if people desire unrighteous things and call it the melchizedek priesthood, it won't be any such thing granted. Even if it was feasible to grant it, I am quite unsure about that. If I wanted to "grant" the melchizedek priesthood to others... the spirit doesn't really say this is feasible for me.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 25th, 2023, 3:13 pm
Shawn Henry wrote: May 25th, 2023, 1:43 pm Melchizedek.
Milkhasadick.
Melchizedek.
Milkhasadick.

I do though, although it isn't what people think of it as.

It's not something that gives dominion or leadership over other people. So of course if people desire unrighteous things and call it the melchizedek priesthood, it won't be any such thing granted. Even if it was feasible to grant it, I am quite unsure about that. If I wanted to "grant" the melchizedek priesthood to others... the spirit doesn't really say this is feasible for me.
Agreed. It can only be given by God directly to the person.

Yeliab
captain of 100

Post by Yeliab »

That is hilarious

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Somebody is too lazy to type their own message. So they use a bot because satan wants transhumanism. A secretary could have typed it if the person never learned to type. Type class was required when I went to school. Stake President?

Rumpelstiltskin
captain of 1,000

Post by Rumpelstiltskin »

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

Sign me up for the steak meeting.

I think I will pass on the milk.

Seems suspect. 😁

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

We had fun with Zoom subtitles during sacrament meetings. One of our ward members grew up in a pretty little town called Dunoon (pictured). The subs/automatic transcript picked it up as "I grew up in dungeon". When I saw it written down the next day it took me a second or two to work out what it was that she had said.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: May 25th, 2023, 9:58 am I believe the words he was looking for were "Melchizedek and Aaronic Priesthood holders".... :)
I once was writing an email with voice to text, telling the recipient I was doing Saxon Math. The thing wrote that I was doing sex and meth. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Obviously, I changed it before I sent the email - after I took a screenshot so I could share it with the person I was writing to. We both got a good laugh out of it.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

I have auto correct always turned off, because it's as stupid as possible. Sometimes I use voice to text, though, but it writes some really weird things. Besides what I mentioned in my post above, I got a text from a person who always used it. I forget the whole text, but it said something about ruining money. They were referring to a person named Rulene.

It adds words and occasionally deletes them. And nearly always invents what you actually said (using a flat drone-like voice makes it give a more accurate rendition of what a person actually said. It doesn't understand voice inflections nor regional accents, apparently).

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Apparently google ytube is keeping the real ai voice analysis heuristics to themselves. Because it is now almost spot on.

Mention enough conspiracy terms and u get shadow banned and then reqlly banned.
Silver Pie wrote: May 27th, 2023, 5:32 pm
I have auto correct always turned off, because it's as stupid as possible. Sometimes I use voice to text, though, but it writes some really weird things. Besides what I mentioned in my post above, I got a text from a person who always used it. I forget the whole text, but it said something about ruining money. They were referring to a person named Rulene.

It adds words and occasionally deletes them. And nearly always invents what you actually said (using a flat drone-like voice makes it give a more accurate rendition of what a person actually said. It doesn't understand voice inflections nor regional accents, apparently).

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

I wonder if they use speech to text for revelations.

"We have prayed often, for this is littering God's land." - 2020 original vax statement

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 27th, 2023, 7:16 pm Apparently google ytube is keeping the real ai voice analysis heuristics to themselves. Because it is now almost spot on.

Like Khazarian Mafia which some people use on here? I don't know where people get the idea that avoiding the J word will help them if they use something which is much more obviously abusive and easier to tag? The evidence for the Khazar idea is incredibly shaky on historical and genetic grounds... and while Jew is a neutral term, KM is not.

Still we're talking about people who don't trust the government or authorities (fair enough), but then accept any rumour or non-mainstream idea from some rando... and a few of those randos are probably working undercover for the government. That's almost certainly where much of the Q and flat Earth promotion originates.

Anyone here use Grammarly? I always thought that was like Autotune for your writing.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

In 2020 it was hcq and ivermectin. Plus some other stuff.

Ai bots crawl through text been a google tech since the search engine created itself. Not new there.

The km term is used because it is more qccurate. Talking about joos offends rhe spirits and generates conflict with the house if is ra el.

It is sorta like when italians say people need to be chastised and re educatwd for being anti italian because they talked about the italian mob being italian. Or maybe sicily stopped doing that.

The recent examples are zelensky and ye west.

Niemand wrote: May 28th, 2023, 4:24 am
Ymarsakar wrote: May 27th, 2023, 7:16 pm Apparently google ytube is keeping the real ai voice analysis heuristics to themselves. Because it is now almost spot on.

Like Khazarian Mafia which some people use on here? I don't know where people get the idea that avoiding the J word will help them if they use something which is much more obviously abusive and easier to tag? The evidence for the Khazar idea is incredibly shaky on historical and genetic grounds... and while Jew is a neutral term, KM is not.

Still we're talking about people who don't trust the government or authorities (fair enough), but then accept any rumour or non-mainstream idea from some rando... and a few of those randos are probably working undercover for the government. That's almost certainly where much of the Q and flat Earth promotion originates.

Anyone here use Grammarly? I always thought that was like Autotune for your writing.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 28th, 2023, 6:25 am In 2020 it was hcq and ivermectin. Plus some other stuff.

Ai bots crawl through text been a google tech since the search engine created itself. Not new there.

The km term is used because it is more qccurate. Talking about joos offends rhe spirits and generates conflict with the house if is ra el.
KM is easily flagged up as a hate phrase by bots unlike the word Jew, which is a a neutral term. I dispute it for a number of reasons but that is another matter.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Niemand wrote: May 28th, 2023, 12:13 pm
Ymarsakar wrote: May 28th, 2023, 6:25 am In 2020 it was hcq and ivermectin. Plus some other stuff.

KM is easily flagged up as a hate phrase by bots unlike the word Jew, which is a a neutral term. I dispute it for a number of reasons but that is another matter.
It depends where. I waz shadow banned on disqus for 1 site only instapundit becUse i wrote bio weapon labs. 1 or 2 wreks before nuland came out about it. Still shadow banned have to use a new account.

For somw odd reason google now shows upnmy wordpress blog that has been shadow delisted from public engine searches for decade plus now. March 13 2p23 solar flare made it pop out.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 28th, 2023, 12:35 pm
Niemand wrote: May 28th, 2023, 12:13 pm

It depends where. I waz shadow banned on disqus for 1 site only instapundit becUse i wrote bio weapon labs. 1 or 2 wreks before nuland came out about it. Still shadow banned have to use a new account.

For somw odd reason google now shows upnmy wordpress blog that has been shadow delisted from public engine searches for decade plus now. March 13 2p23 solar flare made it pop out.
Wordpress has been removed from most web searches for a while. It's a shame as there is a good range of content on there.

Using phrases like KM will get you marked up straight away. You're better off learning how to use rhyming slang.