Etherium Gold

Alternative/natural solution-based discussions of topics like health, medicine, science, food, etc.
Momma J
captain of 1,000

Etherium Gold

Post by Momma J »

I am curious to know if any of you have had any experiences with taking Etherium Gold?

I bought a few bottles over 10 years ago. My husband and I both liked the results. I cannot remember why we stopped. Anyway, I was digging through a box and found an unopened bottle and tried it again this morning.

It is the powder form that I put under my tongue. Within minutes I began feeling acute mental clarity. I can read faster and better absorb the materials. My coworkers have commented on my "good mood" and apparent rise in energy. Focus is sharp and I am able to handle multiple tasks coming at me at the same time. This in-turn alleviates stress.

I do feel a subtle pressure in 2 spots on the back of my skull. Not painful and not constant.

The main plus is that I am fully able to control issues that I normally have with sensory overload. I can quickly sort and address each sound, each movement without building of anxiety or shutting down.

I am not sure how long this will last in my system. Three hours in and I more alert than I have been in quite some time. I have an incredible desire to gather knowledge. .... on multiple tangents.... and it is sticking!

creator
(of the Forum)

Re: Etherium Gold

Post by creator »

Never heard of it until now. Something about monatomic mineral compound.

I clicked on this thread thinking it was going to be about Ethereum Gold (a digital cryptocurrency).

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

As long as it doesn't make you change colour like colloidal silver, which turns you into a Smurf.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Niemand wrote: May 17th, 2023, 4:08 pm As long as it doesn't make you change colour like colloidal silver, which turns you into a Smurf.
I've only ever seen one of them. It's probably more of an issue of taking way too much.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

creator wrote: May 17th, 2023, 4:23 pm
Niemand wrote: May 17th, 2023, 4:08 pm As long as it doesn't make you change colour like colloidal silver, which turns you into a Smurf.
I've only ever seen one of them. It's probably more of an issue of taking way too much.
There are at least three I know of. You'll mostly have seen pictures of that man with the beard, but there is also a woman like that and a skinnier man.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

"Etherium Gold (Focused Brain) is the only monatomic gold product whose efficacy has been clinically researched and tested to promote brain function.* Many people experience enhanced mental clarity, greater mind-body coordination, improved learning.

Thousands of people from all walks of life have benefited from Etherium Gold. Many athletes, especially those practicing martial arts, love Etherium Gold because it tends to promote greater mind-body integration.*

Etherium Gold is used by many for their spiritual work, taking it before meditation or prayer. Dr. Richard Gerber, author of Vibrational Medicine, stated, “Etherium Gold powder is well suited to individuals beginning to open to higher consciousness and a path of spiritual transformation.”

In 2003, the Alpha Learning Institute in Lugano, Switzerland, performed a clinical analysis of Etherium Gold's effect on the brain with 40 subjects. This study clearly shows that Etherium Gold has an effect that moves the electrical waves in the brain from fewer beta waves to more alpha waves in all subjects.*

According to Robert Dallas, PhD., Director of the Mind Spa stated: “The most obvious and consistent results occurred in the EEG measurements after taking Etherium Gold. In 90% of the volunteers, brainwave frequencies tended to balance out and all frequency bands showed greater activation”.*

As Dallas further observes: "We could casually say that people with high theta activity (as compared to beta) are considered to be "right brained," (creative, meditative, artistic, spatially oriented). People with high beta activity (as compared to theta) are considered to be "left brained," (logical, mathematically inclined, and linearly oriented). Etherium Gold balances the differences in the strength of these frequency ranges between the right and left hemispheres of the brain.*

Dallas goes on to state: “This preliminary study shows clear evidence that there is a positive impact, at least temporarily, through the administration of Etherium Gold. The indication is that it somehow provides an environment whereby the brain moves toward a state of balance and homeostasis”.*
"
https://harmonicinnerprizes.com/products/etherium-gold
"Ethereum Gold" supplement
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22Ethereum+G ... =h_&ia=web
:arrow:

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

When I started taking it years ago, it was at the advice of a retired SEAL. I had the good fortune of receiving some hands-on tactical training as he lived close to a good friend of ours. After a few days of drills I asked what they used in the field to stay alert. He pulled a bottle of Etherium Gold out of one of his pouches.

I have only had the one dose (yesterday) and I am still very alert. Cognitive skills are acute. A bonus is that I slept much better last night. It is too early to credit the sleep with EG, but I will monitor.

A spoke with my husband last night and asked why we stopped taking it previously. He believes that it was due to headaches.

I am going to give it another shot. This time with a much healthier diet and I will keep a journal for referencing.
(My husband added a note to my journal last night that I either need to slow down my thought processor or bring him up to my level ... apparently, I was speaking in tangents, weaving through several subjects simultaneously.)

I like it but I need to learn how to channel the knowledge and watch for side effects. My analogical thinking, where I would sit on one topic, fully dissecting until satisfied... is being replaced by concise synopsis... and move quickly to the next question.

This might not be good as I could possibly assume an inaccurate hypothesis as factual knowledge, but it frees my mind up for a plethora of tasks dumped on me simultaneously.

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

Sounds awesome! I’d like to try it.
I have heard of monoatomic gold before (from David Wolfe), but have never tried it.

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

What’s the best form? Spray, powder or capsules?

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

Wolfwoman wrote: May 18th, 2023, 3:25 pm What’s the best form? Spray, powder or capsules?
The only form that I have tried is the powder. I am still taking it and the results to date are excellent.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

creator wrote: May 17th, 2023, 4:23 pm
Attachments
image524282x.jpg
image524282x.jpg (16.89 KiB) Viewed 292 times
main-qimg-be131fd076d7bd1e170bfab2e3d8236a.jpeg
main-qimg-be131fd076d7bd1e170bfab2e3d8236a.jpeg (50.25 KiB) Viewed 292 times
523827_f260.jpg
523827_f260.jpg (13.01 KiB) Viewed 292 times

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Attachments
m_dlv130005f1.png
m_dlv130005f1.png (1021.84 KiB) Viewed 291 times
F1.large.jpg
F1.large.jpg (185.61 KiB) Viewed 291 times

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

Niemand ~ It makes one wonder, at what point do you back off? Are the benefits worth the discolorations?

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

"A spoke with my husband last night and asked why we stopped taking it previously. He believes that it was due to headaches."

Generally spiritual aids and supplements put a certain stress on your body's energy chakras and meridians. If you are not rooted and ready to make the shift using your own mastery skills, the supplements can throw your entire body out of whack, if only temporarily.

The end result of many spiritual seekers is also a kind of insanity, or at least that is what society labels it as. This is when too much information floods in and you lack the sufficient experience/mastery to control all that stuff.

I've tested some of the supplements such as Root Brands and other stuff people talk about. As for silver/gold, I dont' need to ingest it, just a thin coating on a spoon is enough for me to make use of the energy well via my outer body aura.
As far as I can see, the various mentality clarity boosters, immune system boosters, and mushrooms, psi, and ayahuascha, bring people (albeit temporarily) to the state/realm I have obtained and sustained for years now.

For example, take zero in. I got the same effect via fasting and spiritual work/prayer/volunteering. Some may perceive it as a spiritual high, but while many people need supplements or extreme conditions to bring this on, this was not the case for me.

This is a kind of bridging. It allows people at a lower frequency/skill level to experience what the permanent state of being is, if they undergo the work/transformation. This tends to motivate people to do the work.

Michael Jaco also reported that the SEALs have certain supplements they take, that they don't tend to tell the public about. Body regeneration from injuries, mental alertness, etc. Also physica lconditioning like ice baths and sleep deprivation also produce a spiritual effect.

The general things to be cautiously aware of are

1. Do not rely on external substances for enlightenment, as this creates deleterious effects from spiritual awakenings and benefits. Aka blockages.

2. In terms of personal relationships, there will be more disharmony if you advance and others do not keep up. This is why people tended to achieve light body/rainbowbody and mental enlightenment in a cave or away from human civilization.

3. Impurities in your body will cause side effects when interacting with some of this stuff, hence detox/fasting and other methods designed to refine your physical vessel was recommended to root a person before they were ever taught how to use the subtle energies. For example, Tai CHi chuan is an internal martial art that uses an engine based on internal energy, prana/chi/life force, and not external leverage/muscles/speed/mass. The recommended path was or an external martial artist to condition their body and mind for fighting, and then transition to the subtle energy usage by switching out the engine but maintaining the canvass or body/wheels.

Essential oils are very high in chi and prana, and those can be used to test how much your body can actually absorb these energies. The less impurities in your body, the easier it is to absorb these higher energy products.

4. Impurities can be physical, emotional, or even spiritual. Emotional traumas create long term damage in the body's energy fields and even organ tissues. Most people kind of know how the physical stuff works. The spiritual stuff would be akin to being possessed or pranked by spirits, because they realize you are in a vulnerable transition state and they want to make you lose control, otherwise you become too poewrful for them later on.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Momma J wrote: May 23rd, 2023, 5:27 am Niemand ~ It makes one wonder, at what point do you back off? Are the benefits worth the discolorations?
I was looking at MSM eye drops recently and nearly all of them have colloidal silver in them... which is a deterrent.

Some metal in our body is good in compound form, e.g. we need iron for our blood, as well as magnesium etc. But gold and silver compounds are another matter. Gold doesn't tend to form compounds and I don't think the body uses it for much.

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

Niemand wrote: May 23rd, 2023, 11:32 am Gold doesn't tend to form compounds and I don't think the body uses it for much.
My husband says that it is dirt from someone's back yard.

I told him that it is either working very well.....

or.....

It is a placebo enhanced psychosomatic manifested euphoria. (a bit much.... :lol: )

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Gold and silver are conductors. Thus they allow the body to conduct more spiritual and vital energies.

Of course it has to be in a format that the body can move around. Otherwise it just comes out undigested from the back.

USB power connectors sometimes advertise themselves as "gold capped". Meaning gold plated to increase the power connection reliability. Gold is used as a conductor in some circuits. Silver is anti microbia and has other health byproducts. The vibration of pure silver is very good on a spiritual level, better than perhaps even gold.

Economies prefer to utilize gold though, since they don't want to carry around a large bulk of silver nor store it. Space costs money.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 26th, 2023, 4:42 am Gold and silver are conductors. Thus they allow the body to conduct more spiritual and vital energies.... The vibration of pure silver is very good on a spiritual level, better than perhaps even gold.
You're using New Age terminology again. Please define "energies" and "vibration", but not by New Age synonyms. These words get bandied about in fashionable circles, but are never given any kind of underpinning. Please don't say "chi/qi" or "orgone". These are synonyms.

The Law of Attraction guru does the same. It keeps on talking about energy, vibration and "the Vortex" without giving a good explanation of what any of these things are supposed to be. It's their version of blinding by science.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Niemand wrote: May 26th, 2023, 4:50 am
Ymarsakar wrote: May 26th, 2023, 4:42 am Gold and silver are conductors. Thus they allow the body to conduct more spiritual and vital energies.... The vibration of pure silver is very good on a spiritual level, better than perhaps even gold.
You're using New Age terminology again. Please define "energies" and "vibration", but not by New Age synonyms. These words get bandied about in fashionable circles, but are never given any kind of underpinning. Please don't say "chi/qi" or "orgone". These are synonyms.

The Law of Attraction guru does the same. It keeps on talking about energy, vibration and "the Vortex" without giving a good explanation of what any of these things are supposed to be. It's their version of blinding by science.
I'm not a metallurgist, but gold and silver's frequency is based on their atomic element and structure.

They can be measured on the human body via emoto's water experiment, where water is frozen and the patterns are recorded. These patterns are the physical geometric representations of the frequencies.

Human science is still rather primitive when it comes to measuring frequencies as physical geometric patterns.

When you are dealing with non human realms, it is not that easy to render everything into your realm of comprehension, which is the materialistic. For example, how does one define the Holy Ghost or the Spirit of Christ? How does one logickally dissect love and figure out what it means?

When dealing with topics that are half physical, like silver/gold, and half spiritual, human science is still in its infancy. The cutting edge quantum and other realms, have begun delving into this arena, but again it is not my role nor field.

As I mentioned before, Tesla is the one to study if you want more concrete frequencies.
Nikola Tesla once said, "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration." This quote has been shared by various sources, including Quotefancy.com, Goodreads, and Live in Flow.0 Tesla's ideas on energy, frequency, and vibration have been explored in various fields, including spectroscopy, where he observed a line-spectrum that divides itself between clearly defined frequencies.
If you really wish to know these secrets, Nie, you'll have to do the experiments yourself or wait for someone else to do them on youtube.

Many of the cutting edge scientists, such as on podcasts, talk about very interesting fields they are investigating. They are investigating it using their god inspired intellect, even though most of them don't realize this. Discovering the true secrets of the cosmos does not rely on human peers. They don't know much.

P.S. On a related note, the Schuman frequencies have numbers to them but I talk about frequencies in terms of what I am perceiving or feeling, much akin to personal experience of the holy spirit or divine revelation. This is somewhat foreign to the scientific methodology, which prioritizes material evidence or facts that others can observe. But nobody can observe the effects inside your own body and soul, from these external stimuli. Even the brain wave frequencies are merely indicators.

For example, do we need science to study the ultra violent if I could see in the ultra violet? Then what is the point of me using the scientific methodology to detect the ultra violet? Science needs experiments because it is investigating things that humans cannot perceive directly. However, the best divine instrument for perception is the body temple, with fully activated Divine DNA. These material instruments are second best at best. If I can see the colors of the rainbow, I do not need a machine to calculate which frequency said colors are at to communicate to people who can also see said colors. I only need the frequency for people who cannot see the colors... and need a machine/instrument to give them facts that they can corroborate. Hence mankind lives in the material world, attempting to prove the spiritual and it never works.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Niemand wrote: May 26th, 2023, 4:50 am

Rather than requiring a certain terminology, it would be beneficial to you to learn to recognize truths in different terminology. the fact that you request different terminology tells me that you recognize a message of value, but you want it in verbiage that you are more comfortable with.

There is so much knowledge that is not going to interpreted to make it palatable. My understanding is that almost every great scientist studied the Upanishads (?) or it may have been certain portions of the Upanishads. Not sure if that was it but Tesla even studied them in the original language, and there is SUPPOSEDLY stuff there that explains the nature of the universe in clear and profound ways if you are ready for it. But don't wait for it to be said in terms that will conform to your definitions.

edit: It was the Vedas, not the Upanishads.
Last edited by Original_Intent on May 26th, 2023, 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

There is a hour+ documentary out there, but I can't find it right now, and this is short enough that maybe some lazy learners will listen. ;)

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Original_Intent wrote: May 26th, 2023, 10:57 am There is a hour+ documentary out there, but I can't find it right now, and this is short enough that maybe some lazy learners will listen. ;)
22% of peeps dont understand my words. Nice. Reading about veils js one thing. Seeing it in action is priceless

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

Ymarsakar wrote: August 26th, 2023, 6:44 pm
Original_Intent wrote: May 26th, 2023, 10:57 am There is a hour+ documentary out there, but I can't find it right now, and this is short enough that maybe some lazy learners will listen. ;)
22% of peeps dont understand my words. Nice. Reading about veils js one thing. Seeing it in action is priceless
It’s way more than 22%.

On that poll, so far, 19 people have voted for that option on the poll. But people were allowed to vote for up to 5 choices. So you can’t take that to mean that 22% of respondents chose that. It could be 100%. I don’t know. We’d have to know how many people total have taken the poll.

When you add all of those percentages up on the poll, they add up to 100% (or 99% due to rounding).

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Momma J wrote: May 17th, 2023, 9:27 am I am curious to know if any of you have had any experiences with taking Etherium Gold?

I bought a few bottles over 10 years ago. My husband and I both liked the results. I cannot remember why we stopped. Anyway, I was digging through a box and found an unopened bottle and tried it again this morning.

It is the powder form that I put under my tongue. Within minutes I began feeling acute mental clarity. I can read faster and better absorb the materials. My coworkers have commented on my "good mood" and apparent rise in energy. Focus is sharp and I am able to handle multiple tasks coming at me at the same time. This in-turn alleviates stress.

I do feel a subtle pressure in 2 spots on the back of my skull. Not painful and not constant.

The main plus is that I am fully able to control issues that I normally have with sensory overload. I can quickly sort and address each sound, each movement without building of anxiety or shutting down.

I am not sure how long this will last in my system. Three hours in and I more alert than I have been in quite some time. I have an incredible desire to gather knowledge. .... on multiple tangents.... and it is sticking!
I have tried the liquid colloidal gold, along with the silver. I did notice an increase in mental clarity and energy from the gold, but I wanted more, so I tried the colloidal indium for "mental clarity," which started causing me to see these "portals" opening up in walls, one time my steering wheel turned into one while I was waiting at a stop light. I wasn't looking for psychedelic experiences, so I quit ingesting indium, and was too spooked to try the powdered etherium/Monoatomic Gold/ORMUS gold. Since I have had experienced demonic torment as a child, and again as an adolescent, when I fooled around with activating my chakras from reading an Edgar Cayce book, I never took the indium again, and stopped taking the colloidal gold as well. I will keep my 3rd eye closed, because I believe it can break the seal of God in the forehead, as this seal is described in Ezekiel 9, and Revelation 9. I only use the silver occasionally, if there are viruses/flu going around.

Moses evidently learned some alchemical arts from being raised by the Pharoah's daughter, and that is probably how he knew how to turn the golden calf into a powder, then made the children of Israel drink it. But I do not believe the powdered gold/ORMUS Moses made from the golden calf was the same thing as the Manna that fell from heaven, but the 2 stories became erroneously fused.