Is Lucifer trans?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Is Lucifer trans?

Post by TheDuke »

Lucifer wanted two things to lead this creation.Father’s honor and to be his SON. Not daughter

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

TheDuke wrote: May 25th, 2023, 7:48 pm Lucifer wanted two things to lead this creation.Father’s honor and to be his SON. Not daughter
Until his plan was rejected. Then he wanted to usurp and destroy.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

The more I think about this topic...the more I have to lean toward lucifer as trans...i see the pronuns, they them, as the embodiment of legions of devils who are present with the lgbtqiia person and want affirmation from all of us....why else would someone want to be referred to as they/them in the plural sense? Maybe no one else has noticed that, but it seems to be some sort of head nod to more than one soul in a body......pride is talked about alot in the scriptures and it all seems very applicable to the pride movement we are experiencing now.....ever notice how superior, arrogant and shameless some of these people are? It's like they have no morality...just a lust for enjoyment at any cost. Why wouldn't lucifer be trans would seem to be the better question.....

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

farmerchick wrote: May 26th, 2023, 1:31 am The more I think about this topic...the more I have to lean toward lucifer as trans...i see the pronuns, they them, as the embodiment of legions of devils who are present with the lgbtqiia person and want affirmation from all of us....why else would someone want to be referred to as they/them in the plural sense? Maybe no one else has noticed that, but it seems to be some sort of head nod to more than one soul in a body......pride is talked about alot in the scriptures and it all seems very applicable to the pride movement we are experiencing now.....ever notice how superior, arrogant and shameless some of these people are? It's like they have no morality...just a lust for enjoyment at any cost. Why wouldn't lucifer be trans would seem to be the better question.....
I thought it was obvious that there were multiple demons in there.

The whole "Legion" story is also a reference to the Roman Army occupying Judaea.

Dave62
destroyer of hopes & dreams

Post by Dave62 »

Lucifer was the original 40 million year old virgin too frightened to leave the family home.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Dave62 wrote: May 26th, 2023, 4:03 am Lucifer was the original 40 million year old virgin too frightened to leave the family home.
Lololol humorous way to look at it😂😂

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Niemand wrote: May 25th, 2023, 5:34 pm Three other points for consideration:
* He does not have a body.
* He can shape shift.
* He is unable to reproduce.

On all three of these scores, and bizarrely in Satan's defence here, he would not have the same relationship to gender as a human would.
and to add to the list of considerations:

All creations, every one of them, seek to reproduce. To make images of themselves.

I think AI will be the vehicle for his progeny. "All made to worship the IMAGE of the beast". Take note that it doesn't say "Worship the beast" . The power will be in his progeny. His image.

It gets more explicit in this scripture:
Rev 13:5
"And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed."

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

FrankOne wrote: May 26th, 2023, 6:24 pm
* He can shape shift.

On all three of these scores, and bizarrely in Satan's defence here, he would not have the same relationship to gender as a human would.

All creations, every one of them, seek to reproduce. To make images of themselves.

I think AI will be the vehicle for his progeny. "All made to worship the IMAGE of the beast". Take note that it doesn't say "Worship the beast" . The power will be in his progeny. His image.

"And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed."
Again what do you mean AI? AI is an algorithm. PERIOD! Do you mean a synthetic person or robot? Get your terminology correct

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

TheDuke wrote: May 26th, 2023, 6:40 pm Again what do you mean AI? AI is an algorithm. PERIOD! Do you mean a synthetic person or robot? Get your terminology correct
I'm thinking a synthetic person or hologram. A synthetic person would have artificial intelligence simply because it doesn't have natural human intelligence of its own. Though, either a synthetic person or hologram could have a human behind it, doing the talking and controlling the movements in real time.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

TheDuke wrote: May 26th, 2023, 6:40 pm
* He can shape shift.

Again what do you mean AI? AI is an algorithm. PERIOD! Do you mean a synthetic person or robot? Get your terminology correct
oh, ok. Thank you.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

TheDuke wrote: May 26th, 2023, 6:40 pm Again what do you mean AI? AI is an algorithm. PERIOD! Do you mean a synthetic person or robot? Get your terminology correct
AI itself is morally neutral. However, one can still build in parameters to it. One example is transgenderism. Chat Bots cannot understand it logically so they had to have new concepts built into them.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

* He can shape shift.

I took your advice and sought out help to correct my error.

I found that just about every definition matched my understanding and use of the word.
Here's one:

---------------------------

What Does Artificial Intelligence (AI) Mean?

Artificial intelligence (AI), also known as machine intelligence, is a branch of computer science that focuses on building and managing technology that can learn to autonomously make decisions and carry out actions on behalf of a human being.

so, basically , Lucifer programs a machine that makes decisions as he would so it will physically act in his stead to control the world. The machine may be housed in a robot or it could be a governing "cloud based" system for the internet, phones , etc that the govt acknowledges as the "authority" for management of people.

-------------------------------

I'm not sure that I was in error. It seems to fit the scripture. Please correct me as you see fit.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Part of the problem with AI is that we have no idea what it is going to do.

What is concerning is that what it is doing is creeping out the leading experts in the field enough to quit. go public and ask for more regulation and a temporaey freeze on new development.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Yes, Lucifer is trans. He is also everything else in that list of letters, and more.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

FrankOne wrote: May 26th, 2023, 7:01 pm

I found that just about every definition matched my understanding and use of the word.
Here's one:

Artificial intelligence (AI), also known as machine intelligence, is a branch of computer science that focuses on building and managing technology that can learn to autonomously make decisions and carry out actions on behalf of a human being.

so, basically , Lucifer programs a machine that makes decisions as he would so it will physically act in his stead to control the world. The machine may be housed in a robot or it could be a governing "cloud based" system for the internet, phones , etc that the govt acknowledges as the "authority" for management of people.

I'm not sure that I was in error. It seems to fit the scripture. Please correct me as you see fit.
Good then you can see it cannot be his offspring. Nor can AI be an entity as an algorithm. But evil people can program it

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

TheDuke wrote: May 26th, 2023, 8:50 pm

Here's one:

Good then you can see it cannot be his offspring. Nor can AI be an entity as an algorithm. But evil people can program it
I can also see that Lucifer could program it (or people possessed by Lucifer) in order to create a machine that could be used as the problem solver for the world and then worshiped as such.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

FrankOne wrote: May 26th, 2023, 9:21 pm
TheDuke wrote: May 26th, 2023, 8:50 pm

Here's one:

I can also see that Lucifer could program it (or people possessed by Lucifer) in order to create a machine that could be used as the problem solver for the world and then worshiped as such.
For sure you are right on here!

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Niemand wrote: May 26th, 2023, 1:56 am
farmerchick wrote: May 26th, 2023, 1:31 am The more I think about this topic...the more I have to lean toward lucifer as trans...i see the pronuns, they them, as the embodiment of legions of devils who are present with the lgbtqiia person and want affirmation from all of us....why else would someone want to be referred to as they/them in the plural sense? Maybe no one else has noticed that, but it seems to be some sort of head nod to more than one soul in a body......pride is talked about alot in the scriptures and it all seems very applicable to the pride movement we are experiencing now.....ever notice how superior, arrogant and shameless some of these people are? It's like they have no morality...just a lust for enjoyment at any cost. Why wouldn't lucifer be trans would seem to be the better question.....

The whole "Legion" story is also a reference to the Roman Army occupying Judaea.
Well, maybe to you, but several really good people I know who are dealing with this in their families didn't connect that dot......it was obvious to me that they/ them is plural and people who wish to be addressed this way are possibly mislead or worse possessed.....if the q15 are aware of this they haven't weighed in that I know of...so I don't know if it is common knowledge in Mormon circles.. I would think most people would now associate the devils input to the lgbtqiia plus movement....but then again it seems most don't....anyone who has witnessed a full blown pride event in a large city has to see the devils influence....if they were looking for it...

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

He's not trans

He just seeks to sow confusion in the minds of man. To pervert the Most High's image

He knows what he is. Trans is a disconnect from plain reality. Satan is not unaware....it's why he is so guilty(a "Son of Perdition" implies awareness). He's a man who was denied the potential of our next evolution (estate) . His goal is to prevent as many as possible from reaching what is out of his reach.

Trans? Lol the guys insight is obviously tinted with original sin(pride), but to think he's confused about an aspect that even a toddler can deduce is nonsense....

As for Satan knowingly switching to the feminine 🤔..... As if a Lion would play liononess and still expect to rule his "pride"

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Going for that celestial entrance exam i see. The kingdom of the son sun
FrankOne wrote: May 25th, 2023, 6:59 pm
Being There wrote: May 25th, 2023, 6:39 pm
Being There wrote: May 25th, 2023, 6:18 pm these scriptures about the Antichrist, some believe it's saying that he will be gay.
in verse 37 "nor the desire of women"

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women,
nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces:
and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver,
and with precious stones, and pleasant things.
39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god,
whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many,
and shall divide the land for gain.
Daniel 11
as far as - just who is this "strange god" - that he honors - "the God of forces" -
After reading this and studying it for about an hour -
it sounds to me like a "strange god" = AI

What do you think ?

take particular note of this part "whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory,
and he shall cause them"
THEM

whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory,
and he shall cause them to rule over many
, and shall divide the land for gain.
you found a scripture that holds mysteries. There's alot out there that is beyond what is taught in church. Many choices, many paths, many different destinies.

another example:

"For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his God, as was the heart of David his father."

Keep in mind that the point in the scripture above is that Solomon had deviated from following the LORD of the OT. So... since he was considered the wisest man to have ever lived, ....why did he change course? Keep in mind that MEN wrote the scriptures. Could men have assumed that his wives changed his mind? I say this because there are many writings in regards to the path that Solomon walked after his "departure".

According to the average Christian, there's God and the devil and that's it. Is that all there is to it?

Compare to today, Christians believe that Buddha was a nobody. A mislead man that has mislead a billion or so people. Obviously of 'the devil' , right? If a christian today were to pen 'scripture' , how would they describe a follower of Buddha ? A lost soul? The bias of men is to be questioned in all writings because God doesn't pen anything.

I take all scripture with a grain of salt and then pray on those subjects that are important to me.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

JohnnyL wrote: May 26th, 2023, 8:17 pm Yes, Lucifer is trans. He is also everything else in that list of letters, and more.
He is not q tho. We appropriated q already

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Devils can be perceived logickally or spiritually via the sense gifts.

Many people have not enough divine dna activated to awaken to this truth so they r sleeping

farmerchick wrote: May 26th, 2023, 11:22 pm
Niemand wrote: May 26th, 2023, 1:56 am

Well, maybe to you, but several really good people I know who are dealing with this in their families didn't connect that dot......it was obvious to me that they/ them is plural and people who wish to be addressed this way are possibly mislead or worse possessed.....if the q15 are aware of this they haven't weighed in that I know of...so I don't know if it is common knowledge in Mormon circles.. I would think most people would now associate the devils input to the lgbtqiia plus movement....but then again it seems most don't....anyone who has witnessed a full blown pride event in a large city has to see the devils influence....if they were looking for it...

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

* He can shape shift.

Real idolatry is when someone crafts an artificial body in order to effectively *trap* the god inside in order to get it to do what they want. often this involved ceremonies where the idol would be dressed, fed, and a ritual of 'blowing in the nostrils'.

"Build it, and they will come" so the saying goes (though I think that works both ways). If crazed scientists manage to craft an actual void/shell, then it would make some sense to me that that void could then possibly be filled with something.

Of course satan wants to try to craft a body for himself (or perhaps more likely, for kali or the whore of babylon).

OPMissionary
captain of 100

Post by OPMissionary »

markharr wrote: May 23rd, 2023, 10:10 pm I'm only half joking. He does push the trans ideology stuff pretty hard and the baphomet that the luciferians worship has both male and female parts. There are also the demons known collectively as legion. Seemingly having no identity of their own which presumably includes gender.

I was interested to see if any had the same thoughts and found this interesting article.

In fact, one could even say that the very first sin … the one committed by Lucifer … was the very foundation for the entire Trans-Movement.

Isaiah 14: 11-15 gives us the account of Lucifer’s fall from grace:

“Thy pride is brought down to hell, thy carcass is fallen down: under thee shall the moth be strewed, and worms shall be thy covering. How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, who didst rise in the morning? how art thou fallen to the earth, that didst wound the nations? And thou saidst in thy heart: I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God, I will sit in the mountain of the covenant, in the sides of the north. I will ascend above the height of the clouds, I will be like the most High. But yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, into the depth of the pit.”

The portion in bold is a most curious line. Lucifer, in its pride, said “I will be like the most High.” At the beginning of the statement, Lucifer says, “I will be …” which is future-tense, meaning that Lucifer “currently is not.” The very foundation of this sin of desiring to be that which Lucifer is not is the “pride” which brought it “down to Hell, into the depth of the pit.” Lucifer is, in fact, the very first “Trans-Being” and the founder of the Trans-Movement itself.
Having thus been cast out of Heaven, Lucifer begins to work on convincing Eve to join its Trans-Movement. In the Garden of Eden, in the form of a serpent, Lucifer attempts to convince Eve to eat the fruit of the tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. After Eve tells the serpent that if she ate the fruit that she would die, the serpent replies, “What is this talk of death? God knows well that as soon as you eat this fruit your eyes will be opened, and you yourselves will be like gods, knowing good and evil.”

There are a couple of very important elements in what the serpent says here. First of all, as with its own fall, the devil says, “you will be,” which is also to say, “you currently are not.” So, Eve is being told that she can become something she is not. But notice also that the serpent says she and Adam will become “like gods.” Notice the lower-case “g” and the plurality of “gods.” Adam and Eve wouldn’t become “like God,” because they already were “like” God, having been made in His image and likeness. They would become like that which they were not … like “gods,” or more precisely, like the rest of the demons.

https://www.lepantoin.org/wp/lucifer-th ... -movement/
Interesting logic. Lucifers first sin was actually pride but pride could also be seen as the foundation of the LBGTQ movement.
Androgynous.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

I sense that i will be relegated to walking in the trenches for some time. ...but... at least it's something to do. There is 'the' will of all and then there are the little wills. Surrendering to the course of all is like floating on an inner tube down a river , approaching a water fall.
Ymarsakar wrote: May 27th, 2023, 6:05 am Going for that celestial entrance exam i see. The kingdom of the son sun
FrankOne wrote: May 25th, 2023, 6:59 pm
Being There wrote: May 25th, 2023, 6:39 pm

as far as - just who is this "strange god" - that he honors - "the God of forces" -
After reading this and studying it for about an hour -
it sounds to me like a "strange god" = AI

What do you think ?

take particular note of this part "whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory,
and he shall cause them"
THEM

whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory,
and he shall cause them to rule over many
, and shall divide the land for gain.
you found a scripture that holds mysteries. There's alot out there that is beyond what is taught in church. Many choices, many paths, many different destinies.

another example:

"For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his God, as was the heart of David his father."

Keep in mind that the point in the scripture above is that Solomon had deviated from following the LORD of the OT. So... since he was considered the wisest man to have ever lived, ....why did he change course? Keep in mind that MEN wrote the scriptures. Could men have assumed that his wives changed his mind? I say this because there are many writings in regards to the path that Solomon walked after his "departure".

According to the average Christian, there's God and the devil and that's it. Is that all there is to it?

Compare to today, Christians believe that Buddha was a nobody. A mislead man that has mislead a billion or so people. Obviously of 'the devil' , right? If a christian today were to pen 'scripture' , how would they describe a follower of Buddha ? A lost soul? The bias of men is to be questioned in all writings because God doesn't pen anything.

I take all scripture with a grain of salt and then pray on those subjects that are important to me.