Ezra's Eagle 2023, Whats Next.

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Ezra's Eagle 2023, Whats Next.

Post by BeNotDeceived »

BenMcCrea wrote: April 22nd, 2023, 7:42 am
BigT wrote: April 15th, 2023, 1:27 pm Has Joel Skousen ever been right?
Ok tell us what he’s been wrong about…
That LASERS are always visible.

Peace Will Be Taken
captain of 50

Post by Peace Will Be Taken »

There are many in the church who misunderstand D&C 77, thinking that all of the seals are ancient history, except for #7, or only 6&7. I had to dig around for quite a while to find the place where this is clarified by Joseph Smith in TPJS page 290 (https://scriptures.byu.edu/tpjs/TPJS.290.pdf)

Now, I make this declaration, that those things which John saw in heaven had no allusion to anything that had been on the earth previous to that time, because they were the representation of “things which must shortly come to pass,” and not of what has already transpired. John saw beasts that had to do with things on the earth, but not in past ages. The beasts which John saw had to devour the inhabitants of the earth in days to come... The revelations do not give us to understand anything of the past in relation to the kingdom of God.
Peace Will Be Taken wrote: May 8th, 2023, 6:09 pm
Bronco73idi wrote: May 8th, 2023, 1:27 pm Have ye not read D&C 77:6? Are you a higher prophet then Jospeh Smith? I ask sincerely.
6 Q. What are we to understand by the book which John saw, which was sealed on the back with seven seals? A. We are to understand that it contains the revealed will, mysteries, and the works of God; the hidden things of his economy concerning this earth during the seven thousand years of its continuance, or its temporal existence.
Excellent question. Still not a prophet.
"... 7 Seals Contain ... The Hidden Things Of ... The Seven Thousand Years."
Question is, when will they be OPENED, or become un-hidden (not when they were contained or sealed). As we know, time does not exist for God, but Revelation says that no one was worthy to open the seals (whenever they were created) until the savior fulfilled his earthly mission, so time may have something to do with all of this. Yes the opening of the seals could have occurred immediately after Christ was resurrected, and the seals could have retroactively released powers and triggered events that ocurred thousands of years before, etc etc. But I think or believe (not-prophetic-language) that regardless of whenever they may have been sealed, They Are Being Un-Sealed and Released Now, and that pretty much all of the prophecies of Revelation unfold in these last days. Some interpretation required.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Peace Will Be Taken wrote: June 9th, 2023, 7:09 pm There are many in the church who misunderstand D&C 77, thinking that all of the seals are ancient history, except for #7, or only 6&7. I had to dig around for quite a while to find the place where this is clarified by Joseph Smith in TPJS page 290 (https://scriptures.byu.edu/tpjs/TPJS.290.pdf)

Now, I make this declaration, that those things which John saw in heaven had no allusion to anything that had been on the earth previous to that time, because they were the representation of “things which must shortly come to pass,” and not of what has already transpired. John saw beasts that had to do with things on the earth, but not in past ages. The beasts which John saw had to devour the inhabitants of the earth in days to come... The revelations do not give us to understand anything of the past in relation to the kingdom of God.
Peace Will Be Taken wrote: May 8th, 2023, 6:09 pm
Bronco73idi wrote: May 8th, 2023, 1:27 pm Have ye not read D&C 77:6? Are you a higher prophet then Jospeh Smith? I ask sincerely.
6 Q. What are we to understand by the book which John saw, which was sealed on the back with seven seals? A. We are to understand that it contains the revealed will, mysteries, and the works of God; the hidden things of his economy concerning this earth during the seven thousand years of its continuance, or its temporal existence.
Excellent question. Still not a prophet.
"... 7 Seals Contain ... The Hidden Things Of ... The Seven Thousand Years."
Question is, when will they be OPENED, or become un-hidden (not when they were contained or sealed). As we know, time does not exist for God, but Revelation says that no one was worthy to open the seals (whenever they were created) until the savior fulfilled his earthly mission, so time may have something to do with all of this. Yes the opening of the seals could have occurred immediately after Christ was resurrected, and the seals could have retroactively released powers and triggered events that ocurred thousands of years before, etc etc. But I think or believe (not-prophetic-language) that regardless of whenever they may have been sealed, They Are Being Un-Sealed and Released Now, and that pretty much all of the prophecies of Revelation unfold in these last days. Some interpretation required.
So you interpret the seals as beasts? Is death riding on a pale horse, revelation?

What is your end goal? To say the only death that matters to the world is you? Not Jesus Christ?

Hopefully you don’t get offended, these are questions that I ask myself.

Peace Will Be Taken
captain of 50

Bronco73idi wrote: June 11th, 2023, 11:17 am So you interpret the seals as beasts? Is death riding on a pale horse, revelation?
What is your end goal? To say the only death that matters to the world is you? Not Jesus Christ?
In Rev 6, Christ opens the Seals, then each of 4 Beasts announce what is seen, then horses and riders each do their thing.

My death does not matter, even to me. Rev 12:11 “and they loved not their lives unto the death" that is the only way to partake of god's victory in the persecutions which will come, beheadings and all.

Not offended.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Peace Will Be Taken wrote: June 15th, 2023, 2:13 am
Bronco73idi wrote: June 11th, 2023, 11:17 am So you interpret the seals as beasts? Is death riding on a pale horse, revelation?
In Rev 6, Christ opens the Seals, then each of 4 Beasts announce what is seen, then horses and riders each do their thing.

My death does not matter, even to me. Rev 12:11 “and they loved not their lives unto the death" that is the only way to partake of god's victory in the persecutions which will come, beheadings and all.

Not offended.
“Christ opens the Seals”

John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Yeliab
captain of 100

Post by Yeliab »

Ok I am not at all familiar with this Ezra's Eagle thing. What is it? Where can I go to learn about it? Thank you in advance. I'm sure I missed the original part of the discussion due to not being where I can get on the computer very much over the last couple of years. Intermittent at best. So, I am waaaaay behind

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Yeliab wrote: June 15th, 2023, 9:54 pm Ok I am not at all familiar with this Ezra's Eagle thing. What is it? Where can I go to learn about it? Thank you in advance. I'm sure I missed the original part of the discussion due to not being where I can get on the computer very much over the last couple of years. Intermittent at best. So, I am waaaaay behind
here is just some very brief info. on it -
but most of it is probably outdated now.

https://www.lastdaystimeline.com/chapte ... -feathers/

https://www.lastdaystimeline.com/free-chapters/

"So, we are looking at a maximum 7 year timeframe of December 2016, to a possible 2023,
for Donald J. Trump to be a short feather" (see below)

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Yeliab wrote: June 15th, 2023, 9:54 pm Ok I am not at all familiar with this Ezra's Eagle thing. What is it? Where can I go to learn about it? Thank you in advance. I'm sure I missed the original part of the discussion due to not being where I can get on the computer very much over the last couple of years. Intermittent at best. So, I am waaaaay behind
A couple of LDS authors, Michael Rush and James Prout, AFAIK indepedently of each other, discovered a pattern in the book of 2 Esdras in the Apocrypha detailing a latter-day kingdom with many different leaders. The patterns of the feathers on the bird signifying this latter-day kingdom is theorized to coincide with the presidents of the USA from Hoover to Obama, with Trump (and now Biden) being the first two of the "short feathers."

Other kingdoms, such as Rome, were theorized, but the lengths of time of the rulers do not coincide as greatly.

Essentially, according to the reading, Biden must not survive to the end of his current term for this interpretation of the prophecy to be legitimate. He will be replaced by some VERY sinister people. Who they are is as of right now not clear (my 2024 election thread - too early predictions assumes that Biden will make it to the election day but will die a little afterwards, but there will be complications). But the new rulers will rule the country cruelly and the country will suffer big time as a result. It is then when the hordes of Israel will return to set order and then those rulers that were here will cause havoc in the rest of the world and then the Second Coming happens.

This is what I gather from that interpretation. I'm probably skipping over many details. My personal OPINION is that Rush explains this idea better than Prout. I know of no current person in Church leadership that has said anything in favor of or against the Ezra Eagle interpretation as espoused by Rush or Prout.

The most important thing, regardless of the truth of this interpretation and prophecy, is that JESUS IS COMING SOON and WE MUST BE PREPARED FOR HIS ARRIVAL. The signs of his coming, are both great and terrible. There could very well be other things which we have not considered.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Xiden is
Spoiler
already dead
. Oops spoiler.

The hordes of israel are
Spoiler
russian slavs

Peace Will Be Taken
captain of 50

This is about the Destruction of the DeepState, and the Cleansing of the Church.

Just to frame the discussion "Who Is the Deep State" Dr Shiva Ayyadurai explains the Globalist/DeepState in a 15 minute chalk talk, how a few thousand people control the world, provide controlled oposition, etc (video below)

You may ask "if the 10 horns are part of the Deep State, how will they destroy it?"

I think the answer is that the AntiChrist needs to win over the people, so he will set up a deal with the 10 horns to take power (the 3 Eagle Heads among them) then together betray the deep state, blame them for everything, disclose all of their crimes and secrets (can you feel this coming?), point the finger, and prepare for the day when God will judge them (alive) which means burn them in an hour, according to Rev 18:10, 2 Esdras 12:3, Isaiah 47:9, Jeremiah 51, etc

John also describes this event as the 4th Horseman - Rev 6:8 "Behold a pale horse, and his name was Death, and Hell followed with him." God will kill the Deep State (aka the 4th part) and send them to Hell, directly to Hell, do not pass go, do not collect $200. None of the other calamities in Revelation are described this way.

Then the Antichrist will emerge claiming to be God, and claim to have miraculously destroyed the Deep State for 'we the people', as an act of the AntiChrist's divine judgement. Will you be decieved?

At the same time (or just before) God will also Judge and Purge the church. Upon my house will it begin. Rev 12:14-17 the church will be purged by a flood, and the dragon will make war with the saints. This is also described in Daniel 11:22 when a Prince of the Covenant dies with the "arms of a flood" immediately preceding the apearance of the AntiChrist (same time as the destruction of the Whore of Babylon / Deep State).

Anyway, here is the video.

Peace Will Be Taken
captain of 50

SLC Quake, cleansing of the Church.

As seen by Spencer in Visions of Glory, the cleansing of the Church will occur at the same time as the Judgement of the Deep State. This is accounted for in Rev 12: 15 "And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman (the church in the wilderness), that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth."

The prophet will not survive this flood, according to Daniel 11:22 which describes that The Prince of The Covenant dies with the arms of a flood. If you study carefully VOG you will catch this, and that the presidency of the church is not able to re-organize for months. This occurs just before the AntiChrist appears, at the same time as the Destruction of the Deep State, the Whore of Babylon, which is Washington DC and this destruction will extend to wherever the Deep State's tentacles run.

Sequence. In 2024 the eagle heads take over and The Wars Begin (2nd Horseman). Then the Manufactured Famine hits (3rd Horseman). Then the Deep State is Judged Alive - the 4th Part, sent straight to hell (4th Horseman). At that time the church will also be cleansed "Upon My House Will It Begin"

BTW, If you live near that 15-min-city at the former prison, its time to move. That whole area drops 50ft under, according to VOG. It seems that God does not like that stuff.
Last edited by Peace Will Be Taken on June 25th, 2023, 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Peace Will Be Taken
captain of 50

BTW, knowing this about the death of the Prophet just prior to the appearance of the Antichrist, provides the backdrop to properly interpret this scripture

2 Thessalonians 2:6 And so you know what holds (the AntiChrist) back, so that he will be revealed in his own time. 7 For the hidden power of lawlessness is already at work. However, the one who holds him back will do so until he is taken out of the way, 8 and then the lawless one will be revealed...

This above is the NetBible translation, based on the Greek, generously documented (https://netbible.org/bible/2+Thessalonians+2)

The KJV is less clear 6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed.

The Greek makes it clear that the power that withholds the AntiChrist is concentrated in One Person, who holds the keys. Those who believe the Pre-Trib-Rapture, misinterpret this verse to claim that the AntiChrist is constrained by the presence of those who are "not-as-yet" raptured. Once they get beamed out, the devil takes over. There is an "itching ears" situation going on... (2 Timothy Chapter 4 v3)

Peace Will Be Taken
captain of 50

Will there be an EMP?

An EMP or three over the US will kill maybe 90% of the population within a year or so. While Satan wants you dead, above that he would prefer to get you to voluntarily sell your soul. An EMP is slightly overkill. Besides, he needs the propaganda machine for his own purposes. Alex Jones and Ken Peters agree. The grid & internet will go down, and up, all over the place, probably many times, locally and regionally, not forever, but certainly they hope for long enough to persuade you to love the NWO (in a stockholm-syndrome kinda way).

3 minute video

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Have a look my thread linked below. It is to be found in 2 Esdras, a book you won't find in LDS Bibles today. However it is my personal belief that this book, or at least some portions of it, are scripture, and it should not have been removed from the Bible by later Protestants.

The Eagle prophecy does not necessarily refer to the USA. The leaders of Rome and Russia (among others) have used the eagle as their symbol.
viewtopic.php?t=69371

Mindfields
captain of 1,000

Post by Mindfields »

What's next ?Ezra's Eagle 2023 2055 and after that Ezra's Eagle 2076 and soon after dies off like all nonsense eventually does.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Mindfields wrote: June 28th, 2023, 5:35 pm What's next ?Ezra's Eagle 2023 2055 and after that Ezra's Eagle 2076 and soon after dies off like all nonsense eventually does.
Problem is a law restricting the eagle ruler’s length of reign has only happened once and it was in the USA during Truman. It cannot happen again in the USA. So obviously you are clueless to the prophecy to say it can happen again so quickly.

2 Esdras 11
17 There shall none after thee attain unto thy time, neither unto the half thereof.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Peace Will Be Taken wrote: June 27th, 2023, 12:55 am Will there be an EMP?

An EMP or three over the US will kill maybe 90% of the population within a year or so. While Satan wants you dead, above that he would prefer to get you to voluntarily sell your soul. An EMP is slightly overkill. Besides, he needs the propaganda machine for his own purposes. Alex Jones and Ken Peters agree. The grid & internet will go down, and up, all over the place, probably many times, locally and regionally, not forever, but certainly they hope for long enough to persuade you to love the NWO (in a stockholm-syndrome kinda way).

3 minute video
not watching the video but anyone who truly feels EMP can spread out and kill people by EMP (vs, like now power or water down the road or something) surely doesn't know the simplist thing about electrical propagation! Tesla himself found out the hard way up front trying to spread electrical energy through the atmosphere. To many x2 functions. would knock out some electronics stuff, but not kill many more than the blast itself!

Peace Will Be Taken
captain of 50

TheDuke wrote: June 28th, 2023, 5:59 pm anyone who truly feels EMP can spread out and kill people by EMP (vs, like now power or water down the road or something) surely doesn't know the simplist thing about electrical propagation! Tesla himself found out the hard way up front trying to spread electrical energy through the atmosphere. To many x2 functions. would knock out some electronics stuff, but not kill many more than the blast itself!
If you doubt that EMPs are "a thing" this page identifies 22 high altitude EMP tests done mostly over the oceans https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-alti ... _explosion

But if you are curious about EMPs over land, one test over Siberia (actually Kazakhstan) was conducted using a (rather small) 300 kiloton warhead at a 180 mile altitude. The EMP fused 1000 miles of power cables and phone lines (above ground and buried) and generated a massive instantaneous electrical surge, which made its way to a regional power plant, burning it to the ground. The surge is propagated through the atmosphere, then into the grid which behaves as a massive antenna. Then it will fry pretty much everything that is plugged in. The propagation of electricity is commonly compared to water flowing down hill, thus the term "current".

Modern nukes now deliver 25-50 Megatons, which is about 100x more powerful. Even so, an EMP is intended to be a slow kill event. An EMP style nuclear blast 20-250 miles up in the atmosphere is NOT intended to cause instant death across the nation, but rather to fry or disable the grid (instantly) resulting in a "catastrophic civilizational challenge where we wouldn't have electricity and wouldn't be able to restore it for months or even years" (according to congressional testimony)

Here is an article that touches on the subject "Congressional Report: A North Korean EMP Attack Would Kill "90% of all Americans" https://futurism.com/congressional-repo ... -americans

3 hour Homeland Security hearing on this topic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHh85qtIGl4

I dont think this is how the calamities of the last days will come about.

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

Peace Will Be Taken wrote: June 29th, 2023, 12:54 am
I dont think this is how the calamities of the last days will come about.

Interesting. What is your view of how the calamities of the last days will come about?

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Peace Will Be Taken wrote: June 27th, 2023, 12:55 am Will there be an EMP?

3 minute video
They keep promising me a kill switch, not yet I guess hehe

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

Niemand wrote: June 28th, 2023, 2:18 am
Have a look my thread linked below. It is to be found in 2 Esdras, a book you won't find in LDS Bibles today. However it is my personal belief that this book, or at least some portions of it, are scripture, and it should not have been removed from the Bible by later Protestants.

The Eagle prophecy does not necessarily refer to the USA. The leaders of Rome and Russia (among others) have used the eagle as their symbol.
viewtopic.php?t=69371
Many generations of being told that we are a special people.... We are conditioned to believe that it is all about us. A very narrow way of thinking. (This often leads other nations of people to scorn us)

Peace Will Be Taken
captain of 50

Momma J wrote: June 29th, 2023, 7:34 am Many generations of being told that we are a special people.... We are conditioned to believe that it is all about us. A very narrow way of thinking. (This often leads other nations of people to scorn us)
The US is the last and greatest of the four babylons, "whom I made to reign in my world, that the end of their times might come through them" God has spoken it. He made it so. (2 Esdras 11:39) Because of the tremendous evil done by the US (Deep State) described by God as "wicked oppression, rule the earth with deceit, the earth hast thou not judged with truth, afflicted the meek, hurt the peaceable, loved the liars, and destroyed the dwellings of them that brought forth fruit, and hast cast down the walls of such as did thee no harm." This is nothing to be proud of, or boastful about. Does it make you proud to be an American? Do you imagine that God loves US the most? He is about to obliterate us.

No one wants to put numbers around the destruction that is prophesied. But after the Destruction of Babylon described in Revelation 18 (this will happen in the United States) it is described that the AntiChrist will take over the US, a nation which at the time will be "small and full of trouble"

If you are interested in one non biblical perspective on this, check the Deagle Report. This is an authoritative website that forecasts the military arms inventory, demand and purchasing power for all nations. For many years, this website contained a prediction that the US population would decline from 316m to 69m in 2025. When this came to the attention of the public, all of this data was scrubbed. But you can still find everything at archive.org. It predicts that the US will lose 247 million people in 2025. Perhaps we should not be so selfish, thinking that WE are The Great Satan, and that God will destroy US... So lets be more humble, and wish this upon Other Nations instead. How selfish to think its "All About US."

https://web.archive.org/web/20140924063 ... c0001.aspx

here is a video showing data from this site.
https://rumble.com/v1pchxe-deagel-forec ... -2025.html
Last edited by Peace Will Be Taken on June 29th, 2023, 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

Theories have also been drawn comparing the feathers of the eagle to LDS presidents. Hunter is an obvious short feather. In this theory it focuses on the apostasy of the church rather than a political kingdom.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Momma J wrote: June 29th, 2023, 7:34 am
Niemand wrote: June 28th, 2023, 2:18 am

viewtopic.php?t=69371
Many generations of being told that we are a special people.... We are conditioned to believe that it is all about us. A very narrow way of thinking. (This often leads other nations of people to scorn us)
I’m short bus special…

I hear them speak but take their words with a grain of salt.

Peace Will Be Taken
captain of 50

tmac wrote: June 29th, 2023, 5:48 am Interesting. What is your view of how the calamities of the last days will come about?
First Horseman - Plan-Demic. DONE. Gained power globally over the people and governments. On a white horse to "save everybody" with the Jab (bow+arrow). Going about "conquering and to conquer" to control but not actually "take over" any nations - except possibly australia.

Second Horseman - War, triggered by Nuclear 911 false flag, then the Eagle Head Coup (Continuity of Gov takeover). Peace will be taken from the earth. Nation against nation (numerous regional or local wars, not global ww3, not nuclear holocaust). The Patriot Meatgrinder War.

Third Horseman - Man Made FAMINE. War rationing, undermining the supply chain. Food for the population will be very scarce, but food for the elite will "not be harmed" (Rev 6)

Fourth Horseman - Destruction of the Deep State, and the institutions that have sold out to it. Destruction of the 4th Part (not 25%) - those who operate Satans Kingdom on earth. The first three horsemen are the work of the Devil, mass death of the innocent by the hand of the Deep State. #4 is God's judgement of the Deep State. It will be far reaching. Not just a melt down at DC. At the same time the UT quake and flood will occur (house cleaning)

There is lots more to fill in, described in this thread. But Horseman 2, 3 & 4 are Immediately Whats Next for Us.

After that, the calamities of the 7 trumpets and the 7 bowls are aimed at the "3rd Part" or those who have been decieved by satan and have taken the mark. This is not 33%. These calamities are designed to torment them to repentance, or to destruction. All who will not repent (join the 2nd part or the 1st part) will be removed from the earth prior to the second coming.
Last edited by Peace Will Be Taken on June 29th, 2023, 12:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.