A Second Rejection of Jesus?

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Re: Second Rejection

Post by Bronco73idi »

BeNotDeceived wrote: May 25th, 2023, 7:49 pm
Bronco73idi wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 9:26 am
blitzinstripes wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 3:40 am Brigham's quote seems in opposition to the scriptures which describe him coming in glory in the clouds and being seen by all the world... the wicked hiding their faces, etc.

He makes it seem as though he will come sneaking in the back door.

Just doesn't seem to jive with the numerous scriptures we have been given.
Can both sources be right, depending on the perspective?

He comes in glory!

Will the earth be burned prior to his coming and only a small remnant remains?

To 90 plus % of the inhabitants he comes without their knowledge, they are dead……

Out of the small remnant, isn’t a good size portion afraid of the inhabitants of New Jerusalem?

So what will they think of his second coming?
Only Micheal Sherwin knows. :lol:
Spoiler
Words in OD are only findable when searched from within OD.
a further fulfillment
of prophecy about a marred appearance.
Are you sure, I have asked him directly and got indirect answers. So call me Thomas and not the literary genius one.

The Lake that is damned by the first long feather namesake is .15’ higher at 1053.19…..

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Re: A Second Rejection of Jesus?

Post by Ymarsakar »

I was addressing the general discussion, not so much your own response, June.

Second Coming of Christ and the Kalki Avatar/David like messiah servant, it is like a tag team of super heroes.

But I suspect if the Christ came in from the sky and heavens so that everyone could see, humanity would launch a nuclear war against said Christ using ICBM missiles.

So thus there is also a need to "hide" messiah servants like the Kalki Avatar. Also the "thief in the night" analogy is interesting in that it also seems to be hiding the time and date.
JuneBug12000 wrote: May 25th, 2023, 7:41 pm
Ymarsakar wrote: May 25th, 2023, 4:11 pm But this "new davidic servant messiah" or Kalki Avatar, does seem to be hidden. This is new to me. Never heard of such theories before.

If they are so powerful, why the need to hide?

Oh right, don't f around with the dark stat,e they will kill you like they did JFK. People seem to be having troubles reconciling their super hero fantasies with reality here.

This is also why I don't 100% trust "scriptures". Anyone could have tampered with them by now, unless I get it directly or know who handled it like the Book of Mormon.

JuneBug12000 wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 9:12 pm

The same thought formed in my mind before I even got to Brigham's name.
I don't understand.

I just meant I thought that His coming wouldn't be in secret because the scriptures seem to indicate it will be known to all.

I was trying to indicate that my reaction was not because of who said (BY) but because of what was said.

Hope that help. :)

I also don't trust the scriptures, except as confirmed by the Holy Spirit, because of the tampering.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

All of this sounds way too complicated for me to think about. I'm just going to watch the movie as it happens ; )
Lynn wrote: May 25th, 2023, 8:32 pm as to ... "Kalki Avatar" ... being noted:

Kalki in Hinduism, he who sits on the white horse-
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalki>
"... Popular images of the Avatar depict him riding a white horse with wings known as Devadatta (God-given). In these images, Kalki is brandishing a sword in his right hand and is intent on eradicating the corrupt destitution and debauchery of kalyug. On his return, it is prophecied that he will vanquish the demon Kali, reconcile opposites, and renew the process of the Dharma (Paths of Virtue) and Creation, thus establishing the rebirth of righteousness and virtue. ..."

I would assume "kalyug" is reference to the age of Kali Yuga of which we are in, at the close of, aka the Age of Death or Destruction. The next phase (in the Hindu prophecies) is identical to what the Christians view as the Millennium.

Compare with Rev. 12:6-7 & 19:9-19 "Faithful & True", the One who sits on the white horse leads the armies of heaven, also known as the WORD of God.

Many think this is Jesus. Weeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllll, sorta kinda. In actuality, it is Michael, the 7th angel (angel of completeness). See D&C (RLDS-CoC 85:35b-f/ LDS 88:110-116). Many do not know it, but Michael is also associated or referred to as the WORD, as well as SON. And Deus Angelorum which means "God of the Angels". While Christianity infers that prayers are relayed by Jesus, the Jewish texts refer to this as Michael's duty as intercessor.

He or She who starts a thing, must be He or She who ends a thing. Thus being the First & the Last. In other words, Adam-ondi-Ahman. Meaning the father Adam is the Son Ahman.

Another item you may not be aware of, is that in Revelation 10, it is referencing Michael, the 7th angel aka the Lord of the vineyard addressing the servant of the vineyard that time is no more. John the Baptist (aka Elijah) is told once again that he must prophesy before nations. Refer to LDS D&C 77:14Q&A. But there is also something noted here in Rev. 10:7 that "the mystery of God should be finished". The meaning of "mich" or "miche" is to do in "secret or mystery". And most of see Jesus as the "Light of God". In the understanding of the Kaballah as to Gematria, words that have the same numerical value in Hebrew can be interchanged. I do not have my notes handy, but the numerical value for the Hebrew words for Light & Mystery are the same, therefore they can be interchanged. Once again pointing to Jesus, the Light of God is the same as Michael, the Mystery of God. Just from different perspectives, angles, or levels.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

BeNotDeceived wrote: May 25th, 2023, 7:49 pm
Bronco73idi wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 9:26 am
blitzinstripes wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 3:40 am Brigham's quote seems in opposition to the scriptures which describe him coming in glory in the clouds and being seen by all the world... the wicked hiding their faces, etc.

He makes it seem as though he will come sneaking in the back door.

Just doesn't seem to jive with the numerous scriptures we have been given.
Can both sources be right, depending on the perspective?

He comes in glory!

Will the earth be burned prior to his coming and only a small remnant remains?

To 90 plus % of the inhabitants he comes without their knowledge, they are dead……

Out of the small remnant, isn’t a good size portion afraid of the inhabitants of New Jerusalem?

So what will they think of his second coming?
Only Micheal Sherwin knows. :lol:
Spoiler
Words in OD are only findable when searched from within OD.
a further fulfillment
of prophecy about a marred appearance.
Disregard my last reply, I didn’t ask 57 about this comment I made.

I do know what he says about this topic.

There is no 2nd coming, the earth rolls up like a scroll and the people who are meant to be with the lord are beamed up to the lord.

The term 2nd coming implies that he comes to us and 57 said nay…. I can find it in OD but I’m sure you are better with that search function 8-)

Yes I’m paraphrasing…. Help me know if I’m wrong.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Bronco73idi wrote: May 25th, 2023, 10:12 pm
Are you sure, I have asked him directly and got indirect answers. So call me Thomas and not the literary genius one.

The Lake that is damned by the first long feather namesake is .15’ higher at 1053.19…..
Jesus gave similar answers that are often misunderstood, such as those in the sermon on the mount. Michael can do nothing The Spirit doesn’t agree with. Like I said the 6.5 earthquake in Idaho shook my son and daughter on my son’s birthday. Job 38:38 is about clumpy dirt.
https://gokcecapital.com/history-lake-mead/ wrote:
It’s said that the last citizen to leave, Hugh Lord, rowed away in 1938.
The sunken town was named St. Thomas. :lol:

Many times this year I’ve heard about the dramatic increase in snowfall. Michael may respond better at ldsfreedomforum.com where his posts aren’t hidden away in Outer Darkness, although some aren’t visible to the casual browser. He resolved and continued the mystery and magic of my photo at March8miracle.org.

Many miraculous manifestations leave little room for skepticism at this point. These include being named after the guy that almost got the world blowed up and the fact that a princess type person narrated me little book that inspired the creation of many bog posts. My Patriarchal Blessing was also unique giving me a basis of belief in-line with what Brother Sherwin has taught.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

The pattern of rejection will transpire with the Endtime archetype of the Savior, aka the Endtime servant.