Is Lucifer trans?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Is Lucifer trans?

Post by markharr »

I'm only half joking. He does push the trans ideology stuff pretty hard and the baphomet that the luciferians worship has both male and female parts. There are also the demons known collectively as legion. Seemingly having no identity of their own which presumably includes gender.

I was interested to see if any had the same thoughts and found this interesting article.

In fact, one could even say that the very first sin … the one committed by Lucifer … was the very foundation for the entire Trans-Movement.

Isaiah 14: 11-15 gives us the account of Lucifer’s fall from grace:

“Thy pride is brought down to hell, thy carcass is fallen down: under thee shall the moth be strewed, and worms shall be thy covering. How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, who didst rise in the morning? how art thou fallen to the earth, that didst wound the nations? And thou saidst in thy heart: I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God, I will sit in the mountain of the covenant, in the sides of the north. I will ascend above the height of the clouds, I will be like the most High. But yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, into the depth of the pit.”

The portion in bold is a most curious line. Lucifer, in its pride, said “I will be like the most High.” At the beginning of the statement, Lucifer says, “I will be …” which is future-tense, meaning that Lucifer “currently is not.” The very foundation of this sin of desiring to be that which Lucifer is not is the “pride” which brought it “down to Hell, into the depth of the pit.” Lucifer is, in fact, the very first “Trans-Being” and the founder of the Trans-Movement itself.
Having thus been cast out of Heaven, Lucifer begins to work on convincing Eve to join its Trans-Movement. In the Garden of Eden, in the form of a serpent, Lucifer attempts to convince Eve to eat the fruit of the tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. After Eve tells the serpent that if she ate the fruit that she would die, the serpent replies, “What is this talk of death? God knows well that as soon as you eat this fruit your eyes will be opened, and you yourselves will be like gods, knowing good and evil.”

There are a couple of very important elements in what the serpent says here. First of all, as with its own fall, the devil says, “you will be,” which is also to say, “you currently are not.” So, Eve is being told that she can become something she is not. But notice also that the serpent says she and Adam will become “like gods.” Notice the lower-case “g” and the plurality of “gods.” Adam and Eve wouldn’t become “like God,” because they already were “like” God, having been made in His image and likeness. They would become like that which they were not … like “gods,” or more precisely, like the rest of the demons.

https://www.lepantoin.org/wp/lucifer-th ... -movement/
Interesting logic. Lucifers first sin was actually pride but pride could also be seen as the foundation of the LBGTQ movement.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Is Lucifer trans?

Post by Niemand »

Baphomet is androgynous and there is a tendency for androgynous figures to appear in occultism.

Loki, who is a kind of Satan figure, switches gender and shape shifts in Norse mythology. In fact, he even gives birth in one story.

Jamescm
captain of 100

Post by Jamescm »

I believe that male and female are eternal characteristics, and are among the most supreme representations of the concept of change, opposites, complementation, seasons, Tao, yin-yang, or whatever else you could try to describe it as. Christ the Bridegroom and His Church, the bride. I take at face value the statement that gender is a premortal and post-mortal characteristic, and the beauty of the two completing one another strikes a powerful chord in my heart.

Using that as a foundation, I would have no resistance to the idea that anyone opposed to God would, eventually or to some degree, hold some level of gender confusion as an ideal, perverting God's creations from man through nature itself. The behavior of those pushing it today offer a clear indication of such. Pride in one's own perversions, imperfections, un-Godly traits vs an acknowledgement of one's imperfections and a resolution to purge them through the name of Christ.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Jamescm wrote: May 24th, 2023, 10:46 am I believe that male and female are eternal characteristics, and are among the most supreme representations of the concept of change, opposites, complementation, seasons, Tao, yin-yang, or whatever else you could try to describe it as. Christ the Bridegroom and His Church, the bride. I take at face value the statement that gender is a premortal and post-mortal characteristic, and the beauty of the two completing one another strikes a powerful chord in my heart.

Using that as a foundation, I would have no resistance to the idea that anyone opposed to God would, eventually or to some degree, hold some level of gender confusion as an ideal, perverting God's creations from man through nature itself. The behavior of those pushing it today offer a clear indication of such. Pride in one's own perversions, imperfections, un-Godly traits vs an acknowledgement of one's imperfections and a resolution to purge them through the name of Christ.
Maybe the better question is does Lucifer believe he is trans?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I think Lucifer just likes to reverse things, so rather than being a male who thinks they're female, it's more like someone trying to move away from their origins.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Niemand wrote: May 24th, 2023, 11:08 am I think Lucifer just likes to reverse things, so rather than being a male who thinks they're female, it's more like someone trying to move away from their origins.
I think that there is nothing Lucifer will not do to show his hatred for God and the plan of salvation.

Whether Lucifer is trans or not, being the founder of the trans movement destroys the family.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

There’s a good chance there’s something like that going in. In the past I’ve seen very interesting speculation from Peeps about Lucifer being some type of cosmic-scale drag queen. This makes sense in the Genesis 3 story, where now looking back, I can see in the narrative the possibility that the “serpent” might perhaps be portrayed as a disguised stranger in stolen clothes a la Jacob with the help of his mother Rebekah to trick his dad and supplant his brother Esau.

So maybe Lucifer is some kind of autogynephile transvestite.
  • 2 Corinthians 11
    And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
  • Matthew 7
    15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Another potential gender-bending aspect of Genesis 3 is the manner in which the snake interfaces with the Woman: he poses her a riddle. This one of the fundamental aspects of the feminine, to ask her husband questions and pose him riddles (like the Queen of Sheba w/ Solomon) thereby creating a space for him to act and build.

So, for Satan to be functioning in this feminine role, and in relation to Adams wife, that’s pretty bizarre, and pretty gay.

Now, I’ve had relatively recent impressions I be extra hesitant to condemn in regard to this subject. Specifically that I think it actually might be possible that God may have certain plans that *do* appear to fly-in-the-face-of our current binary of male & female, or completely revolutionises the gender paradigm altogether. God could do that, and there’s all this stuff having to do w/ Noah’s Flood and Egypt that make me suspect something like that may be coming, and I have reasons to wonder if this has something to do with what the ’daystar’/‘morningstar’ refers to. I wonder if maybe TPTB are to some degree clued-in on this and are trying to get ahead of this by reverse-propagandising all the conservatives and natural God-fearers of society to becoming morbidly opposed to things similar to what God might plan to bring. But maybe I’m being overly openminded.
Last edited by abijah on May 24th, 2023, 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Serragon
captain of 1,000

Post by Serragon »

Trans means you believe you are born into the wrong body. This is a form of insanity, and has been extremely rare until it became the new social fad.

People who dress in drag are not trans. They do not believe they are in the wrong body. They are almost exclusively homosexual and dressing and performing in drag is a sexual fetish.

Gods/dieties or other characters who are genderless or exhibit attributes of both genders also are not trans. Much like Adam prior to eve's creation, they are symbolic of the unified man or human.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

The flying fire breathing serpents in the garden would be the eastern dragons. I recall an angel in the garden had fire breathing as well. Very good shapeshifters. Dragons are the serpent/lizard dna, and a hybridized version would then be what we call reptiloids or human reptile hybrids or basically windsors/rothschilds.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Serragon wrote: May 24th, 2023, 4:44 pm Trans means you believe you are born into the wrong body. This is a form of insanity, and has been extremely rare until it became the new social fad.

People who dress in drag are not trans. They do not believe they are in the wrong body. They are almost exclusively homosexual and dressing and performing in drag is a sexual fetish.

Gods/dieties or other characters who are genderless or exhibit attributes of both genders also are not trans. Much like Adam prior to eve's creation, they are symbolic of the unified man or human.
Transvestites are actually the original "trans". Cross-dressing came way before surgery. In some of the Pacific islands there is a long tradition of men who present as women.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

so how can Lucifer be trans if he has no body ?

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

markharr wrote: May 24th, 2023, 12:49 pm Whether Lucifer is trans or not, being the founder of the trans movement destroys the family.
It destroys souls.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Being There wrote: May 25th, 2023, 7:47 am so how can Lucifer be trans if he has no body ?
He can pretend he's a woman whether he has a body or not.

I don't think he's trans, though - but I do think he has a great hatred for women, even greater than his hatred for men. And women are being victimized big time by the trans movement, even to the point of being in physical danger (prisons, restrooms, boxing, for examples).

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Niemand wrote: May 25th, 2023, 4:00 am
Serragon wrote: May 24th, 2023, 4:44 pm Trans means you believe you are born into the wrong body. This is a form of insanity, and has been extremely rare until it became the new social fad.

Transvestites are actually the original "trans". Cross-dressing came way before surgery. In some of the Pacific islands there is a long tradition of men who present as women.
Why are we so sexist?

Bible says women or men should not dress like the other. Western society has accepted women cross dressing for a long time. I bet all societies that accepted men cross dressing, first accepted women cross dressing.

I’m not disagreeing to you, just adding.

captainfearnot
captain of 1,000

Post by captainfearnot »

I don't know if he's trans, but I'm pretty sure he played D&D in the 80s.

And carried a switchblade in the 50s.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

captainfearnot wrote: May 25th, 2023, 10:39 am I don't know if he's trans, but I'm pretty sure he played D&D in the 80s.

And carried a switchblade in the 50s.
Why don’t you just say what you’re really thinking?

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

If Sophia is his mother and Lucifer is only a "half God" as is described in Gnostic teachings, I am guessing that Lucifer is a female , being the progeny of only Sophia, "without a consort".

but then again, I do not follow the usual teachings as I also opine that Satan and Lucifer are two different beings which are at odds with each other. Satan representing all that is immoral and Lucifer being so obsessed with righteousness that he seeks to remove free will from Man to force them to be good. .... .... hence, the mark , to change the workings of men's minds to only hear his voice .... to be of one mind with him using a form of AI.

"The light of a lamp shall not shine in you anymore, and the voice of bridegroom and bride shall not be heard in you anymore. For your merchants were the great men of the earth, for by your sorcery (pharmakeia) all the nations were deceived."
(Rev 18:23)

So...as this immoral world is destroyed and Satan removed out of play, Lucifer will attempt to 'save the world' in a declared "golden age". ...but.... will fail after a short while. God uses Lucifer to achieve his ends and Lucifer uses Satan in the same manner. Tear the world down to be ready for a domineering tyrant. "And we shall have peace". (Dark Sith Lord quote) Forced peace.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

The Divine Feminine principle is very powerful and satans are very afraid of it. That is why they do their best to weaken the masculine and toxify the feminine, convincing them that taking the masculine career path is the way.

It is to suppress rebellion. Ironic, given that satans rebelled and now they are suppressing rebels.
Silver Pie wrote: May 25th, 2023, 10:13 am
Being There wrote: May 25th, 2023, 7:47 am so how can Lucifer be trans if he has no body ?
He can pretend he's a woman whether he has a body or not.

I don't think he's trans, though - but I do think he has a great hatred for women, even greater than his hatred for men. And women are being victimized big time by the trans movement, even to the point of being in physical danger (prisons, restrooms, boxing, for examples).

spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Post by spiritMan »

markharr wrote: May 23rd, 2023, 10:10 pm I'm only half joking. He does push the trans ideology stuff pretty hard and the baphomet that the luciferians worship has both male and female parts. There are also the demons known collectively as legion. Seemingly having no identity of their own which presumably includes gender.

I was interested to see if any had the same thoughts and found this interesting article.

In fact, one could even say that the very first sin … the one committed by Lucifer … was the very foundation for the entire Trans-Movement.

Isaiah 14: 11-15 gives us the account of Lucifer’s fall from grace:

“Thy pride is brought down to hell, thy carcass is fallen down: under thee shall the moth be strewed, and worms shall be thy covering. How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, who didst rise in the morning? how art thou fallen to the earth, that didst wound the nations? And thou saidst in thy heart: I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God, I will sit in the mountain of the covenant, in the sides of the north. I will ascend above the height of the clouds, I will be like the most High. But yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, into the depth of the pit.”

The portion in bold is a most curious line. Lucifer, in its pride, said “I will be like the most High.” At the beginning of the statement, Lucifer says, “I will be …” which is future-tense, meaning that Lucifer “currently is not.” The very foundation of this sin of desiring to be that which Lucifer is not is the “pride” which brought it “down to Hell, into the depth of the pit.” Lucifer is, in fact, the very first “Trans-Being” and the founder of the Trans-Movement itself.
Having thus been cast out of Heaven, Lucifer begins to work on convincing Eve to join its Trans-Movement. In the Garden of Eden, in the form of a serpent, Lucifer attempts to convince Eve to eat the fruit of the tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. After Eve tells the serpent that if she ate the fruit that she would die, the serpent replies, “What is this talk of death? God knows well that as soon as you eat this fruit your eyes will be opened, and you yourselves will be like gods, knowing good and evil.”

There are a couple of very important elements in what the serpent says here. First of all, as with its own fall, the devil says, “you will be,” which is also to say, “you currently are not.” So, Eve is being told that she can become something she is not. But notice also that the serpent says she and Adam will become “like gods.” Notice the lower-case “g” and the plurality of “gods.” Adam and Eve wouldn’t become “like God,” because they already were “like” God, having been made in His image and likeness. They would become like that which they were not … like “gods,” or more precisely, like the rest of the demons.

https://www.lepantoin.org/wp/lucifer-th ... -movement/
Interesting logic. Lucifers first sin was actually pride but pride could also be seen as the foundation of the LBGTQ movement.
Yes but only because he self names. That is the ultimate pride, taking upon one's authority to name oneself.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Three other points for consideration:
* He does not have a body.
* He can shape shift.
* He is unable to reproduce.

On all three of these scores, and bizarrely in Satan's defence here, he would not have the same relationship to gender as a human would.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Niemand wrote: May 25th, 2023, 5:34 pm Three other points for consideration:
* He does not have a body.
* He can shape shift.
* He is unable to reproduce.

On all three of these scores, and bizarrely in Satan's defence here, he would not have the same relationship to gender as a human would.
Basically 4chan 8kun?

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

these scriptures about the Antichrist, some believe it's saying that he will be gay.
in verse 37 "nor the desire of women"

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women,
nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces:
and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver,
and with precious stones, and pleasant things.
39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god,
whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many,
and shall divide the land for gain.
Daniel 11

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Being There wrote: May 25th, 2023, 6:18 pm these scriptures about the Antichrist, some believe it's saying that he will be gay.

whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many,
Daniel 11
as far as - just who is this "strange god" - that he honors - "the God of forces" -
After reading this and studying it for about an hour -
it sounds to me like a "strange god" = AI

What do you think ?

take particular note of these parts - "strange god"
"whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory,
and he shall cause them"
(THEM)

whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory,
and he shall cause them to rule over many
, and shall divide the land for gain.
Last edited by Being There on May 25th, 2023, 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Being There wrote: May 25th, 2023, 6:39 pm
Being There wrote: May 25th, 2023, 6:18 pm these scriptures about the Antichrist, some believe it's saying that he will be gay.

Daniel 11
as far as - just who is this "strange god" - that he honors - "the God of forces" -

What do you think ?

take particular note of this part "whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory,
and he shall cause them"
THEM

you found a scripture that holds mysteries. There's alot out there that is beyond what is taught in church. Many choices, many paths, many different destinies.

another example:

"For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his God, as was the heart of David his father."

Keep in mind that the point in the scripture above is that Solomon had deviated from following the LORD of the OT. So... since he was considered the wisest man to have ever lived, ....why did he change course? Keep in mind that MEN wrote the scriptures. Could men have assumed that his wives changed his mind? I say this because there are many writings in regards to the path that Solomon walked after his "departure".

According to the average Christian, there's God and the devil and that's it. Is that all there is to it?

Compare to today, Christians believe that Buddha was a nobody. A mislead man that has mislead a billion or so people. Obviously of 'the devil' , right? If a christian today were to pen 'scripture' , how would they describe a follower of Buddha ? A lost soul? The bias of men is to be questioned in all writings because God doesn't pen anything.

I take all scripture with a grain of salt and then pray on those subjects that are important to me.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Being There wrote: May 25th, 2023, 6:39 pm

Daniel 11

What do you think ?

take particular note of this part "whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory,
and he shall cause them"
(THEM)

I checked Strongs concordance for additional insight on strange. Interesting that 'queer' is one of the words used.

Daniel would have struggled to articulate compute. I could see how he would use 'strange god' to describe AI. A lower case g god would be a being that had God like powers that was an imitation but not the real thing. Daniel could have used strange to describe a lesser god with God like powers but not in the form or God and without the Spirit or any feeling of warmth or love emanating from it.

Of course this is all based on interpretation.