Pyramids, Stonehenge, and other lies

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Pyramids, Stonehenge, and other lies

Post by Fred »

So much we don't know even after so called scientists lie in order to get us to "follow the science."
The technology existed at one time. What happened to it? Will we lose our technology again?

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Re: Pyramids, Stonehenge, and other lies

Post by Good & Global »

This video was beautiful. A lot of truths can agree with but I feel like there is still a lie in there that I am missing.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Fred wrote: May 20th, 2023, 11:54 am So much we don't know even after so called scientists lie in order to get us to "follow the science."
The technology existed at one time. What happened to it? Will we lose our technology again?
Excellent. A true messenger, a prophet. 🙏👍
(edit: I speak to his witness of Jesus, the Messiah. The other stuff was very interesting and breath of fresh air to hear him👍👍)
Last edited by Cruiserdude on May 21st, 2023, 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Very interesting video. A lot of information.
I liked it, but I disagree with him - on who built the pyramid and what it means -
which I will comment on in another comment.

Tesla was amazing.
was way ahead of his time and revealed many truths and hidden secrets of the universe
and how things worked - and was on the brink of a new era of technology from his discoveries -
and the government knew that,
and didn't want such powerful information to get into the wrong hands (meaning - not theirs)
and out into the public.
So I personally believe that they killed him, and are now - even as we speak -
using all the things and technologies that he discovered - for their own evil desires,
and in ways that we couldn't even possible imagine.

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

I love his story telling Videos. I had never heard of Tesla. I agree with who he thinks built the pyramids it makes so much sense.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Nikola Tesla has unfortunately become the patron saint of cranks. Amazing man, but I doubt he'd recognise a lot of claims attached to him.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

I don't trust institutional history (not saying it's all lies) and I think society has been blessed with higher quality day-to-day life with accompanying tech (not necessarily advanced tech though perhaps previous groups in different eras of our earth have had that)

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

BuriedTartaria wrote: May 21st, 2023, 2:10 pm I don't trust institutional history (not saying it's all lies) and I think society has been blessed with higher quality day-to-day life with accompanying tech (not necessarily advanced tech though perhaps previous groups in different eras of our earth have had that)
I suspect our technological and scientific development recently has been biased by a) profit making and b) militarism. If there was advanced technology in the past it may have developed alomg different lines.

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

Nikola Tesla is a rabbit hole much like church history.
Once you go down it, you can't unsee the world behind the curtain.

I also don't eat hot dogs now after seeing how they are made. Loved a good Jdawg or Costco one.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

I havent had a chance to watch the video yet but, would it be a bad thing if we lost technology?

When technology has progressed to the point that it could become more powerful than its creator it is a problem.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

markharr wrote: May 21st, 2023, 6:16 pm I havent had a chance to watch the video yet but, would it be a bad thing if we lost technology?

When technology has progressed to the point that it could become more powerful than its creator it is a problem.
I can see where AI can be a problem. I kind of like being able to eat something without having to go hunt it down and kill it first. There is a happy medium in there somewhere. God is pretty high tech. Technology is just a tool. It can be used for good or evil.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

This narrator sounds 80% like the tartaria flat earth guy. He had like 12 episodes on ancient los tech and flat earth theories.

Cadence was the same tone wise.

Tesla said something about seeing the teuth via vibrations. This was the root for new age terms like frequency and vibe.

Most psychics did not preselect a high logick or science education, eventually the context was lost. But for how frequency is measured in new age root, tesla is it.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."
Nikola Tesla

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

I did watch the video, it was very good. Thank you for sharing.

I had never made the connection between Joseph and Imotep before.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

I had forgotten that Imhotep was the antagonist of the 1999 film 'The Mummy'. Interesting that Hollywood warped him into the villain who became a mummy imprisoned in a sarcophagus because he succomed to lust with a married woman of high status. Pharoahs wife in this case.

A complete inversion of Joseph who was imprisoned because he did not succumb to lust with Potiphar's wife. A woman of high status.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

I don't believe the pyramids were built by Joseph. The timings are all wrong. He appears to suggest the Israelites built them under Joseph's direction. However, in Joseph's time the Israelites numbered no more than a few dozen people at most.

I think the pyramids date back to pre-flood times.

logonbump
captain of 100

Post by logonbump »

Just released is Dr. Joseph P Farrell's update to his Giza book series, Giza Death Star Revisited; a serious, tho speculative but well-researched theory that the pyramids were at one time employed as interplanetary weapons as well as a local power source.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

At least one person thinks the Jaredites built Stonehenge. I don't endorse this. See here:

viewtopic.php?p=1355282

-hotep is a common ancient Egyptian suffix. First time I've seen it linked with Joseph. Moses is an Egyptian name too, and is found in names such as Thutmose and Rameses.

Afrocentrists (who are often nicknamed "Hoteps") often claim that Egyptians built Stonehenge.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Robin Hood wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 12:48 am I don't believe the pyramids were built by Joseph. The timings are all wrong. He appears to suggest the Israelites built them under Joseph's direction. However, in Joseph's time the Israelites numbered no more than a few dozen people at most.

I think the pyramids date back to pre-flood times.

The Sphinx dates to pre-flood for sure because the main body of it has flood damage. I know that some have theorized that the current head on the Sphinx was not the original head. it is too small for the body. It is believed that the current head was carved out of the original head.

The Pyramids do not have flood damage.

captainfearnot
captain of 1,000

Post by captainfearnot »

I watched the first 60 seconds and found his "mind-blowing" claims to be laughably absurd. I didn't watch the rest.
Joe Kirby wrote: I am going to leave you speechless right now, because if you go on Google and you type in the speed of light, you get this number: [299,752,458 m/s].

So watch what happens when you put this number on Google Earth... [camera zooms to Great Pyramid of Giza).

Before you say, "That's just a coincidence..."
Sorry, no. It is just a coincidence. I guess because these two numbers correlate, we're supposed to believe that the ancient Egyptians were so advanced that they knew about the speed of light? And that they encoded it in the location of the Great Pyramid? Why would they have used modern units of measurement like meters and seconds and digital degrees?

You can come up with specious correlations for anything. Check this out: if you take the area code for Disneyworld (407) and the area code for Disneyland (714), and type those numbers into Google Earth (plus the longitude, of course) you get Temple Square! Clearly, Brigham Young knew about Walt Disney and area codes, even though the so-called "scientists" would have you believe these things didn't exist until the 20th Century!
Joe Kirby wrote: Did you know that the Great Pyramid is almost perfectly aligned with what is called True North, even moreso than the attempt that modern day scientists made when they built the Paris Observatory? But what makes this even more shocking is when you remember that this ancient group of people who built the great pyramid had no compass.
Where to start with this one? Of course, you wouldn't use a compass to find true north—depending on declination you're likely to be five degrees off, maybe more. Luckily, all you need to align your pyramid with true north is a view of Polaris. To be even more accurate, they could just bisect the angle created by shadows at sunrise and sunset.

It is certainly an impressive feat of engineering to erect such large structures in near-perfect alignment with true north. But drawing that line on the ground is not the hard part.

Furthermore his claim that ancient Egypt didn't have the compass contradicts the whole logic of the piece. He's trying to persuade us that we can't trust the findings of scientists about ancient Egypt, because of all these advanced accomplishments. But how do we know they didn't have the magnetic compass? Because historians and archaeologists have found no evidence for them. But this whole presentation is about proving the scientists wrong. If we're being coinsistent, we would interpret the fact that ancient Egyptians knew about north as proof that they did have the magnetic compass.
Joe Kirby wrote: Still think it's a coincidence? Well did you know that the Great Pyramid's sides are on the exact line of the Equator...
Wait, what? Just a few seconds ago he left us speechless by telling us that the Great Pyramid is located at 29.97 degrees north latitude. Now he's claiming it's on the Equator, at 0 degrees latitude? I actually watched this part a couple of times figuring I must have misunderstood what he was saying. The Great Pyramid is not on the Equator, a fact he just got through telling us 30 seconds earlier in the video. I don't even know what to say about such a blatantly false assertion.

I guess maybe he did leave me speechless after all.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Adam did not live here 940 years in a tent. Adam, our father, who is heaven, was taught by his son, our lord and savior, EVErythInG……

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

captainfearnot wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 1:20 pm Furthermore his claim that ancient Egypt didn't have the compass contradicts the whole logic of the piece. He's trying to persuade us that we can't trust the findings of scientists about ancient Egypt, because of all these advanced accomplishments. But how do we know they didn't have the magnetic compass? Because historians and archaeologists have found no evidence for them. But this whole presentation is about proving the scientists wrong. If we're being coinsistent, we would interpret the fact that ancient Egyptians knew about north as proof that they did have the magnetic compass.
Compasses point to magnetic north, not true north. It is possible to use sunrise and sunset, and seasonal observations to determine true north.

If you are in the northern hemisphere, the true north is the direction of a shadow at midday.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

We have been robbed. They have destroyed history. They have fabricated history.

^^^1854 Newspaper clipping (there you go, professional documentation so it must be true) describing a metropolitan-like (arches, avenues, streets, etc) city buried underground, having grown old and experienced a day of judgment with a new world having been established above it that had grown old itself. Between stuff like this and the Book of Mormon, there seems like there was this wary, existential dread of whatever they had coming to an end at that time period. And what they had did come to an end.

I am done with and reject the standard, institutionally protected, establishment narrative. Our "advanced" world looks like dying plastic and metal trash. I do not believe history as it is presented.

Lucifer was a liar from the beginning, and his kingdom lies. Listen and search for the voice of the father, don't put too much weight and stock in the adversaries tools for protecting his kingdom which is built up to keep YOU enslaved and away from the truth.

I think the most effective lies are entangled in truth, the lies finding protection and defense in the shielding the truth provides them.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Good & Global wrote: May 21st, 2023, 3:53 pm I also don't eat hot dogs now after seeing how they are made. Loved a good Jdawg or Costco one.
I've never liked hot dogs - then I found out how they were made and felt justified.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Robin Hood wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 12:48 am I think the pyramids date back to pre-flood times.
I think so, too.

markharr wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 6:57 am The Sphinx dates to pre-flood for sure because the main body of it has flood damage. I know that some have theorized that the current head on the Sphinx was not the original head. it is too small for the body. It is believed that the current head was carved out of the original head.
I agree. I think it was originally a lion's head (some think it represented the constellation of Leo), but some Pharoah wanted to be remembered and had his face carved in.

The Pyramids do not have flood damage.
The thing about the pyramids is that they are lacking their original covering. I forget what the cover was supposed to have been made of (white limestone?). I think we don't see flood damage because it was done to the outer layer, which they now lack.