"Keys of the Kingdom" explained

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

"Keys of the Kingdom" explained

Post by Pazooka »

In the gospel of Matthew, Peter is told by Jesus that he will be given the keys of the kingdom, which Roman Catholics take to indicate that he was put in charge of the Jesus movement. But the transition from Jesus to James to Simon appears to be well documented.

So what were the "keys of the kingdom"? The image is a Biblical one taken from the book of Isaiah. To have the key of David is to be like a chief of staff over a royal household or administration. What Jesus was promising Peter was not succession but that he would occupy the right hand position of responsibility, which he did in service to James who was of the house of David. ~ James Tabor, starting at minute mark 1:11
"The best we can do is take Paul at his word - - that Peter was allied with James" (and not the other way around).

So who is informing Joseph Smith's understanding? Basically, the Vatican of Rome and its offshoots.

Faith is not built on ignorance.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Re: "Keys of the Kingdom" explained

Post by Ymarsakar »

More like Rome centralized and corrupted the humans and saints, then killed off anyone who disagreed like the cathars, and then the Protestants took from Rome their corrupt upbringing and now America had a bunch of Protestant ideas, who thought of Rome as the whore but in fact Protestantism itself is a b child of that Rome.

Joseph Smith, not being educated, had to make do with what they could access.They didn't have any internet. THey had Protestant scholars and Roman scholars. Anybody else was either speaking Greek or dead.

A great look at the ABOMINATION came from Charles Chiniquy, the person defended of heresy by Lincoln himself. 100 years with the Church of Rome the book is called. Excellent excerpts I read from it.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 24th, 2023, 8:39 am More like Rome centralized and corrupted the humans and saints, then killed off anyone who disagreed like the cathars, and then the Protestants took from Rome their corrupt upbringing and now America had a bunch of Protestant ideas, who thought of Rome as the whore but in fact Protestantism itself is a b child of that Rome.

Joseph Smith, not being educated, had to make do with what they could access.They didn't have any internet. THey had Protestant scholars and Roman scholars. Anybody else was either speaking Greek or dead.

A great look at the ABOMINATION came from Charles Chiniquy, the person defended of heresy by Lincoln himself. 100 years with the Church of Rome the book is called. Excellent excerpts I read from it.
Yes they sure did.

And you’re right - Joseph did the best he could without the search capabilities of the internet.

We are still subjects to Rome despite…or maybe with the additional help of…Joseph Smith, politically and theologically.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Being subject to the Vatican is more due to Maryland beign their land. That and in 1871 the USA regime sold out the republic.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

By the way, when he says the transition from Jesus to James to Simon appears to be well documented, he’s talking about Simon the brother of Jesus. This is dynastic. James and Simon, like Jesus are heirs to the throne of David.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

https://www.academia.edu/39631633/Years ... s_Chiniquy

50 years in the church of rome, pdf available here or elsewhere.

A great book, that none of the usual powers want to publish. Hardy har har, very funny satan. So I get it for free ; )

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Pazooka wrote: May 24th, 2023, 9:03 am By the way, when he says the transition from Jesus to James to Simon appears to be well documented, he’s talking about Simon the brother of Jesus. This is dynastic. James and Simon, like Jesus are heirs to the throne of David.
It is the Holy Grail DNA. I have my own sources independent of what historians can access.

The Grail DNA from Jeshua's line, allows the incarnation of the sons and daughters of god, plus other things.

When they were looking for this grail, it was to find the children (and kill them).

This is also why J smith was told to make a lot of children by different DNA lines (mothers). Although that may not have been for anybody else, Brigham may have gotten confused or pranked on that matter.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 24th, 2023, 9:00 am Being subject to the Vatican is more due to Maryland beign their land. That and in 1871 the USA regime sold out the republic.
That and the fact that our entire political system is Roman by design. It’s pretty blatant.

But we have been fed this idea that it’s this amazing inspired system of government thanks to the very Puritan ideas in the BofM…ideas that were very prominent in the times of its writing.

But that would be inspired by a different god than the God of Israel, I am sure.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Pazooka wrote: May 24th, 2023, 9:07 am
Ymarsakar wrote: May 24th, 2023, 9:00 am Being subject to the Vatican is more due to Maryland beign their land. That and in 1871 the USA regime sold out the republic.
That and the fact that our entire political system is Roman by design. It’s pretty blatant.

But we have been fed this idea that it’s this amazing inspired system of government thanks to the very Puritan ideas in the BofM…ideas that were very prominent in the times of its writing.

But that would be inspired by a different god than the God of Israel, I am sure.
The government instituted by the FOunding Fathers was inspired. Our current system is the 1871 "gold fringed flag" corporation.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 24th, 2023, 9:09 am

The government instituted by the FOunding Fathers was inspired. Our current system is the 1871 "gold fringed flag" corporation.
Inspired by the God of Israel? If so, then why was it not the system of government handed down to them by God, them being His people and all?

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Pazooka wrote: May 24th, 2023, 9:37 am

Inspired by the God of Israel? If so, then why was it not the system of government handed down to them by God, them being His people and all?
That will be revealed around the time religion meets the fire of the apocalypse, which is not long now.

I don't feel like I should disclose that in a public internet setting.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 24th, 2023, 9:40 am That will be revealed around the time religion meets the fire of the apocalypse, which is not long now.

Just type it quietly right in here:

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 24th, 2023, 9:40 am
Pazooka wrote: May 24th, 2023, 9:37 am

That will be revealed around the time religion meets the fire of the apocalypse, which is not long now.

Ooooo Kkkkkkk….

Israel’s God did not inspire the U.S. Government, Rome did.

Where do our heads have to be at to believe that a Gentile nation merited so much more than the original people of the covenant that we would receive a superior system of government? We would have to have been conditioned to believe that the Israelites were completely unworthy, even in their heyday. Wait…we have.

Israel has been despised, smitten and shamed by the Gentiles. But their system of government will be the one in place when the Lord comes again, not ours.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Chip, no that is not enough of a veil heh. People can ask in a pm but i cannot promise answers.

I can disclose that the book of mormon s government is closer to the mark. And this whole freedom thing vs secret combinations is a common theme.

The founding fathers and us constituion was directly inspired via divine intervention by the same forces behind nephites and ether.

That does not of course mean the roman symbols were. People liked them of course because rome and greece were considered the founders of western civilization.

America is partially goy but also partially judah or 12 tribes of is ra el.

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

Rome didn't fall.

It converted from a civic ruler (Rome) to a religious ruler (Roman Catholic Church).

It combined the pagan and the christian and used it's power to "influence" the kings of nations.

This worked as long as people were religious.

(When I was a kid I remember everyone getting excited about a visit from the pope, even if they weren't Catholic. )

Now that religiosity is in decline, you see the pope taking a firm hand in civic affairs through the UN and other organizations.

But, since the future is not superpower nations, but superpower tech. That is the form Rome will use to rule the future.

It is wrong on some level to refer to it as Rome since Rome was not the inception, just the reference we are starting from right now.

It is the same beast kingdom it always was,

JuneBug12000
captain of 1,000

Post by JuneBug12000 »

I may be wrong, but since the kingdom of God is within us, I'm not sure the keys of the kingdom are to rule over others or the church even, but the power to access the kingdom of God within.

If that is the case Peter's role is just one of example, like Jesus was to the Apostles. Keys to access the kingdom and continue the example Jesus set, so that we may access the kingdom as well.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 24th, 2023, 9:06 am
Pazooka wrote: May 24th, 2023, 9:03 am By the way, when he says the transition from Jesus to James to Simon appears to be well documented, he’s talking about Simon the brother of Jesus. This is dynastic. James and Simon, like Jesus are heirs to the throne of David.
It is the Holy Grail DNA. I have my own sources independent of what historians can access.

The Grail DNA from Jeshua's line, allows the incarnation of the sons and daughters of god, plus other things.

When they were looking for this grail, it was to find the children (and kill them).

This is also why J smith was told to make a lot of children by different DNA lines (mothers). Although that may not have been for anybody else, Brigham may have gotten confused or pranked on that matter.
JS was neither told to do so nor did he. He had children by Emma and that is all.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

LDS Physician wrote: May 24th, 2023, 4:13 pm

JS was neither told to do so nor did he. He had children by Emma and that is all.
Which resulted in this current timeline where the LDS leaders missed the mark and told the world to get the wax shots mrna genocide style.

Did Godhead not forsee this would happen? Of course they did, and just like with the lost Lehi pages, Joseph Smith did not manage to adhere to instructions. Not in this vein nor that vein, and now you live to see the consequences of it.

Instead of the chosen of god inhabiting those red seats you see in Utah, now you have the dna of the sons perdition. God can see the future and the past, but you are no time traveler so perhaps this is all you can get for now.

Teancum1
captain of 100

Post by Teancum1 »

The war between the states ensured the death of a voluntary union of states with more power and sovereignty than the federal government. The description of the “gold fringed flag” is a perfect metaphor for the negative effects that pride/wealth and power have had on our once great country. A great book on the matter
https://www.amazon.com/Emancipating-Sla ... 0812698436

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

The USA was persecuting the saints and murdering Presidential candidates, Joseph Smith was running after all.

There is always a price to be paid for attacking the true saints of Godhead and the Almighty. Just as there is a price to be paid when one fights against the minions of Satan. They are protected by powers, real ones not story time powers.

Lincoln addressed this in his second inauguration. And his life became the sacrifice to lesson the chastisement. It lasted until now at least.

The South were not the underdogs fighting against invaders, and the North never freed the slaves. Both are stories they tell themselves. In truth, Godhead had merely chastised them a little for their sins against the saints and others like the Afrikaners.

Because Lincoln learned his lesson, did not persecute the saints and gave them neutrality/pardons, America's civil war ended only with a few hundred k deaths.

Now look at what USA is doing in Ukraine, trying to genocide off another people of God, just liek the Mormon extermination order.

The penalties will be much much higher now.
Teancum1 wrote: May 24th, 2023, 4:28 pm

The war between the states ensured the death of a voluntary union of states with more power and sovereignty than the federal government. The description of the “gold fringed flag” is a perfect metaphor for the negative effects that pride/wealth and power have had on our once great country. A great book on the matter
https://www.amazon.com/Emancipating-Sla ... 0812698436

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 24th, 2023, 4:20 pm
LDS Physician wrote: May 24th, 2023, 4:13 pm

Which resulted in this current timeline where the LDS leaders missed the mark and told the world to get the wax shots mrna genocide style.

Did Godhead not forsee this would happen? Of course they did, and just like with the lost Lehi pages, Joseph Smith did not manage to adhere to instructions. Not in this vein nor that vein, and now you live to see the consequences of it.

Instead of the chosen of god inhabiting those red seats you see in Utah, now you have the dna of the sons perdition. God can see the future and the past, but you are no time traveler so perhaps this is all you can get for now.
You seem to have missed something I said.

He was not instructed to have children through multiple women. There is not a single revelation showing that he was instructed to do so. The very 1835 Doctrine and Covenants he held in his hands up until the day he was killed instructed him and the rest of the LDS people to do the exact opposite of have many wives.

And your bizarre assertion that I'm not a time traveler (like you?) so this is all my puny mind can comprehend right now is ... odd.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

"He was not instructed to have children through multiple women. There is not a single revelation showing that he was instructed to do so. The very 1835 Doctrine and Covenants he held in his hands up until the day he was killed instructed him and the rest of the LDS people to do the exact opposite of have many wives.

And your bizarre assertion that I'm not a time traveler (like you?) so this is all my puny mind can comprehend right now is ... odd."

I am not accusing you or me of being a time traveler. God knowing what would happen if Joseph Smith loaned out the Lehi papers, is a rather remarkable example of time travel however.

I quite understand why you believe as you do. What you have missed is why I believe as I do.

Given that the Doctrines and Covenant have been conveniently edited, and Joseph died early on in life, I do not place my faith or hope in human documents and the science.

I know for a strong certainty he was instructed/guided to do so. His DNA was either of the Grail line or close enough, and those are extremely valuable lineages for either God or Satan to manifest/kill.

Most of the old prophets were killed not because they were false prophets. That was a satanic deception. They were killed because the moment satan finds people that can hear the true god, he knows he has found a DNA line he must exterminate or control/hijack.

Jeshua's entire lineage (two versions) is written in your scriptures, are they not. People have a DNA ancestry record now and priesthood lineages go back a few generations at least.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

JuneBug12000 wrote: May 24th, 2023, 12:03 pm I may be wrong, but since the kingdom of God is within us, I'm not sure the keys of the kingdom are to rule over others or the church even, but the power to access the kingdom of God within.

If that is the case Peter's role is just one of example, like Jesus was to the Apostles. Keys to access the kingdom and continue the example Jesus set, so that we may access the kingdom as well.
Also from James Tabor:

At the center of the message of Jesus was the proclamation that the kingdom of God had drawn near. This kingdom, spoken of by the Hebrew Prophets, was envisioned as an era of peace and justice on earth for all humankind, inaugurated by a Messiah or descendent of the royal lineage of King David ruling over the nations of the world (Jeremiah 33:15; Isaiah 9:6-7). Jesus described it in clear and simple terms in the prayer he taught his disciples: “Let your Kingdom come, let your will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven” (Matthew 6:10).

I think he’s probably right. Isn’t the spiritualizing away of the “kingdom of God” kind of like how we’ve spiritualized away the gathering of Israel?