Arizona Fraudulent Midterm Elections

Discuss political news items / current events.
nvr
captain of 1,000

Re: Arizona Fraudulent Midterm Elections

Post by nvr »

There's some traction in the effort for justice for the 2022 midterms. The Arizona Superior Court has said there's legitimate concern about signature verification and will open the process up.
And new testimony confirms suspicions of ballot tampering: https://www.uncoverdc.com/2023/04/03/ne ... -election/
“Hughes states in his affidavit that an intentional change was made to the printers affecting the DAY OF Election ballots” in the 2022 Maricopa County midterm election.
Hughes’ affidavit in Exhibit K of a newly filed Motion to Reconsider in Mark Finchem’s dismissed 2022 election lawsuit confirms previous testimony from Clay Parikh.
Parikh testified there are “only two ways the printing of a 19-inch image on a 20-inch paper happened, and they are both intentional. He explained, “One way is by changing the printer adjustments. That would make the printer adjustments, and settings override the image file that was set. The other is from the application side or the operating system side.”
...Contrary to what many want us to believe, Hughes testified that the equipment to carry out the voter verification process and the printing of ballots “need to be networked and online at the same time.”
Hughes “was told” during his team’s review at MCTEC that “only 20-inch formats were created and no 19-inch formats were created for the 2022 election.” The use of the 19-inch ballot was NOT accidental, according to Hughes. He posits the 19-inch ballots either represent “interference…from someone at MCTEC” or “someone hacking into the MCTEC system.

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

The AZ House voted to expel Liz Harris from the House. I didn’t even know they could do that! So her constituents voted her in Nov. ‘22, and then the legislators get to just vote her out? Sad time.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

It is an awful situation yet it is better than people thinking they can vote themselves out of their problems.

Light Seeker
captain of 100

Post by Light Seeker »

HVDC wrote: December 11th, 2022, 6:43 am
Letfreedumbring wrote: December 11th, 2022, 2:26 am Kari Lake was cheated in the elections.
After digging into more of her brief history, it is hard to say she wasn't the other side of the same coin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kari_Lake
Reporter for local station for 22 years then quits to run for governor.
Republican prior to 2006 then Independent 2006 then Democrat during all Obama elections.
Buddhist then suddenly Christian in 2019 before she put in her papers in 2021 (Rapid conversion)

2017 - Kari had posted on her facebook page Trump's inauguration should be a day of mourning and protest
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... auguration
2022 - Kari was saying Trump was cheated in 2020 elections while running for governor

She tried to get ASU students to hold an anti-mask rally and was anti-covid in the year before running for governor. Was she genuine or she just knows her talking points to be part of the controlled opposition? Just because she has an opponent we extremely dislike doesn't mean she is all good. Same with Trump.
This is the kind of analysis that we need.

I suspect everyone is controlled opposition.

Until evidence suggests otherwise.

The "truth" is.

There are no good guys coming to save us.

Only bad guys in good guy masks.

Once the mask comes off.

It will be too late.

Sir H

It is too late and I fear we are getting what we deserve…

Light Seeker
captain of 100

Post by Light Seeker »

BroJones wrote: December 12th, 2022, 5:41 am Is there any hope for a re-VOTE or a re-COUNT of valid ballots, in Arizona?
I doubt it.

Perhaps the best they can do is to stop feeding the Gadiantons (3 Nephi style attrition).
That will take more intestinal fortitude than we the people have …

Light Seeker
captain of 100

Post by Light Seeker »

Great8 wrote: December 23rd, 2022, 7:42 am Take a look at the judge's education:

https://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/ ... gUSID=7507
How do agents of the “ Machine “ of a certain corporation consistently show up in many shady situations ????

At less than 2 percent of the population of the United States .

Hmmmm….

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Light Seeker wrote: April 14th, 2023, 7:00 am
HVDC wrote: December 11th, 2022, 6:43 am
Letfreedumbring wrote: December 11th, 2022, 2:26 am Kari Lake was cheated in the elections.
After digging into more of her brief history, it is hard to say she wasn't the other side of the same coin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kari_Lake
Reporter for local station for 22 years then quits to run for governor.
Republican prior to 2006 then Independent 2006 then Democrat during all Obama elections.
Buddhist then suddenly Christian in 2019 before she put in her papers in 2021 (Rapid conversion)

2017 - Kari had posted on her facebook page Trump's inauguration should be a day of mourning and protest
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... auguration
2022 - Kari was saying Trump was cheated in 2020 elections while running for governor

She tried to get ASU students to hold an anti-mask rally and was anti-covid in the year before running for governor. Was she genuine or she just knows her talking points to be part of the controlled opposition? Just because she has an opponent we extremely dislike doesn't mean she is all good. Same with Trump.
This is the kind of analysis that we need.

I suspect everyone is controlled opposition.

Until evidence suggests otherwise.

The "truth" is.

There are no good guys coming to save us.

Only bad guys in good guy masks.

Once the mask comes off.

It will be too late.

Sir H

It is too late and I fear we are getting what we deserve…
But not for the reasons many believe.

Much subtler than that.

Sir H

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

Ymarsakar wrote: April 14th, 2023, 5:56 am It is an awful situation yet it is better than people thinking they can vote themselves out of their problems.
And what would you do? Start a war instead? What a lame comment.

Fight for the right
captain of 100

Post by Fight for the right »

Niemand wrote: December 5th, 2022, 4:13 am Fiddled elections worldwide.

The Mafia has "hacked" democracy and they know it.

Turdeau in Canada. Ardern in NZ. The most unpopular premier of the state of Victoria in Australia gets mysteriously re-elected in a landslide victory. Brazil gets a new government composed of people formely involved in the biggest corruption scandal in Latin American history and the Brazilian public knows it.
Good to now all will be right in Jesus Christ's Kingdom. In the meantime we have a battle to fight the best we can till we get there. I'm up for it.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Wolfwoman wrote: April 14th, 2023, 10:00 am
Ymarsakar wrote: April 14th, 2023, 5:56 am It is an awful situation yet it is better than people thinking they can vote themselves out of their problems.
Dont misunderstand me. Lake is called upon to do her work with elections. This is fated.

I refer to humanity s overall spiritual problems which i started noticiing in 2006. No election ever solved any of it although people made a valiant attempt.

As for war, that is vladimir s holy war task to drive out the bio weapons and stop another epidemic release. Only with the power of god was donetsk and lugansk elections for secession granted. They have set the standard for all of us.

Vision
captain of 1,000

Post by Vision »

It actually is a great comment.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Wolfwoman wrote: April 14th, 2023, 5:05 am The AZ House voted to expel Liz Harris from the House. I didn’t even know they could do that! So her constituents voted her in Nov. ‘22, and then the legislators get to just vote her out? Sad time.
About Liz Harris from one of my neighbors:

"I not only worked the audit but also canvassed with Liz from Dec 2020 until Aug 2021. We should have audited the mail in envelops. That’s where the fraud was. In our canvassing, we found that the residence was no longer occupied by the recipient of the mail in ballot nor did the current resident receive a mail in ballot for that person. We found a rehab in Mesa where 29 people supposedly received and returned ballots yet the director of the facility said they received no mail in ballots. We found people who said they didn’t vote but the recorder showed they did. We found illegals who supposedly voted by mail as well as people with various names of the same person who voted. We turned in affidavits of what we found to Brnovich who did nothing. So frustrating! Liz worked a lot of hours on this and it cost her her marriage. We owe her so much for what she has been through. This latest is more proof she is over target of the corruption."

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

I was thinking repentance might work.

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

Lineman1012 wrote: April 16th, 2023, 2:26 am
Repentance is necessary, but you can only do it yourself. You can’t force others to repent. I do agree that is the best course of action though. But it doesn’t take away the value of a real election.

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

Wolfwoman wrote: April 16th, 2023, 8:49 am

Repentance is necessary, but you can only do it yourself. You can’t force others to repent. I do agree that is the best course of action though. But it doesn’t take away the value of a real election.
I doubt we will ever have a real election until we, as a nation, repent and turn to God. There are scriptural accounts of both type of events. For a city/nation that heeded the message of repentance - Nineveh and for one that didn’t - Ammomihah. Interesting thing about the destruction of the wicked, it happens soon after they kick out the righteous. I imagine that includes passing laws against God’s laws.

The trouble lies in there is no one calling for repentance of the USA and the rest of the free world. Where are the Jonahs, Almas and Amuleks of our day? Where is the warning calls of repentance? Oh, I know. We are not going in that direction - all is well in Zion, yea Zion prospereth!

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... ter-trial/
The AZ Supreme court had tossed it back to the lower court, (to the same Maricopa County judge, (and BYU law grad) Peter Thompson). That judge just dismissed Lake's case Monday night. The lawsuit was restricted to the issue of the signature verification process not following state regulations. One video video showed a worker blasting through5600 signatures in 2 hours all while never even scrolling down the page to view the signature. The margin of victory was 17,000. One worker simply reported 100% matches for their shift of multi-thousand ballots. Workers reported seeing the same ballots again after escalating them to supervisors for review because supervisors were sending them back after being overwhelmed. They reported feeling pressured to approve and speed through despite concerns. Kari Lake has said she'll appeal the ruling (again) to the AZ Supreme court.
Last edited by nvr on May 23rd, 2023, 10:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

moving2zion
captain of 100

Post by moving2zion »

I lived in a couple of AZ towns in my younger years and still have family in Phoenix. I have not met one person that feels that this was conducted in a legitimate manner. The PTB are so entrenched they will use their tools to continue to keep themselves at the top at all costs.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Wolfwoman wrote: April 16th, 2023, 8:49 am

Of course, fair elections no longer exist. So it probably will take a war to fix it. Fortunately, one a lot mightier and strong than us will wage it.