WHO/UN Want To Recreate Sodom and Gomorrah

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

WHO/UN Want To Recreate Sodom and Gomorrah

Post by Chip »

There is a LOT of info and material here:

www.stopworldcontrol.com/children

It's already underway in the Netherlands, same place the gov't is shutting farms down.
Last edited by Chip on May 21st, 2023, 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hiker
captain of 100

Re: Sexualizing Children / Normalizing Pedophelia - WHO and UN Agenda 2030

Post by Hiker »

Chip wrote: May 14th, 2023, 9:37 pm There is a LOT of info and material here:

www.stopworldcontrol.com/children

It's already underway in the Netherlands, same place the gov't is shutting farms down.
And the church gives millions of dollars to the UN!

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

From the site:
flyer-en.jpg
flyer-en.jpg (169 KiB) Viewed 540 times
This may sound outlandish, but there's more info than necessary there to back this up and go much further.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

It amazes me that parents allow their children to attend public school.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Fred wrote: May 14th, 2023, 11:03 pm It amazes me that parents allow their children to attend public school.
In most EU countries, home-schooling is not allowed. If you lived there, you would have little choice.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

I told a friend in our stake presidency about the site linked in the first post and he thought it was probably conspiracy-theorist material.

Do you guys think the author has embellished the matter of the UN/WHO normalizing child sexualization and pedophelia? Is it maybe not as dire as his site portrays?

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Just saw this tonight, which backs up the claims made on the OP site:

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/who-p ... r-identity

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Chip wrote: May 15th, 2023, 10:38 pm I told a friend in our stake presidency about the site linked in the first post and he thought it was probably conspiracy-theorist material.

Do you guys think the author has embellished the matter of the UN/WHO normalizing child sexualization and pedophelia? Is it maybe not as dire as his site portrays?
Where is Epstein's client list? It is way worse than whatever imagination people have on the topic.

They did the same thing with the Frankfurt sexual destruction weapon in Germany before Hitler/during. They got the same playbook as before.

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

Luckily our leaders would never allow that here.

This is why they interview the youth by themselves about masturbation or anything that affects their young sex lives.

Asking early and often helps to stop it in its tracks.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Chip wrote: May 15th, 2023, 10:38 pm I told a friend in our stake presidency about the site linked in the first post and he thought it was probably conspiracy-theorist material.

Well, there is one little thing that puzzles me. Big corporations are not afraid to support pedophilia and other satanic actions, no matter how much it costs them. There is Disney, of course. Then Bud Light. But then Miller created an ad that was nearly as bad, even after watching Bud Light take a hit. And schools are all woke and indoctrinating the children, even in college. Evil is promoted everywhere. Seems like everyone besides LDSFF is in on it.

Here is the dilemma:
Since government and all major corporations are corrupt to the core, how can an honorable man compete? Let's say to start a business that is not corrupt. Where would he get funding in a climate that is set to shut him down? But, let's assume he had a rich uncle and got the money. Where would he get any employees that aren't woke or pure evil? But even if half of his workforce was honorable, how does he fight the gay activists and the pedophile groups that would work tirelessly to shut him down? And when RMN comes by and tells him that if he just pays 10% to the corporation, and sponsors a gay parade or two that he will get protection.

It is probably far deeper than we imagine. Past the point of no return. Jesus is the only hope and starting a business in Babylon is probably not a viable plan.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Fred wrote: May 14th, 2023, 11:03 pm It amazes me that parents allow their children to attend public school.
so true Fred so true.

Public school only teaches and indoctrinates children
on how to fit in and become part of the Babylon system - under satan's control.

Always wondered what happened to having church school.
Other religions do it - why not ours.

I guess we're just not the peculiar people that we once were.
We lost that - many years ago - when the church wanted to be more popular
in the eyes of the World and joined Babylon - making their Billions.

and as I've said before.....
"Worldly philosophies have rooted themselves in the decisions made by church leaders
and are growing ever more compatible with the teachings of the church.
These decisions (not revelations) and changes the church has made over the years -
are the result of giving into the pressures of Babylon.
In these modern times, instead of still being the peculiar people that we once were before,
the church changes according to the whims of society.

“A ‘true’ church doesn’t change its doctrines at the whims of society and the pressures of ever-changing
and evolving morals and values.
God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow, and so should His church be,
and to change would be to cave in on what it stands for.”
Last edited by Being There on May 21st, 2023, 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

Post by TwochurchesOnly »

Your SP friend probably understands that this is all just confidential combinations material

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: WHO/UN Want To Recreate Sodom and Gomorrah

Post by Fred »

Parents in the United States that send their children to public school, are supporting evil. They obviously have no concern for the well being of their children. If you want to see who the dedicated disciples of satan are in your ward, just see which ones support the satanic public schools.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

If the WHO and UN get their way, every child will be sexualized and derailed from normal development. This would preempt the formation of families and turn many people into generational victim-predators. This would lead to the level of debasement that existed in Sodom and Gomorrah, where all the town's people were demanding to have sex with the out-of-town visitors (who were actually angels).

Seed Starter
captain of 1,000

Post by Seed Starter »

Me too Fred. I can't count the number of times I've heard little remarks and outright judgment from others about our decision to teach our children outside that system. One time we fell behind on our house and had to come up with a big chunk of cash to fix it, like $7-8k. My family became aware of our situation and offered to use a family savings account plus some extra from siblings to help us out. Before I go on, my parents have never been supportive of our decision to let our kids learn outside the system. In fact, they believe it will hurt our kids. There is a long history of back ad forth there.

In order to receive help from my family the consensus condition was that my wife must get a full-time job immediately and we must enroll the kids back in school. Our bishop at the time was in the loop as well. He offered to help with things like the gas bill or food but couldn't help with the house since it wasn't a rental. We were tithe payers prior to and after this. We were stuck and it felt like people took advantage of this to get us to relent and get our kids back in school. The Lord rescued us and I got a few big deals and made the payment deadline. Everyone was astonished and I could tell a few were upset because we came out of it with our independence. We were happy to be saved but sad that our family would use this to force us to put our children in that situation.

Soon after I started to write my 480+ page book about our journey from public to home school. If they want to know why we homeschool I figure I'd give them an answer but they'll have to read it. Many of our children's friends go to public school so we aren't hermits and we're not exempt from the negative influences of public school by any means but I'm not going to willingly allow them to be a captive audience to all that goes in there or put them at risk from some of the morally, physically, and spiritually damaging things being celebrated in these places. My 14 year old son is learning mixed martial arts and I'd never throw him in a cage with a 220 lb. veteran fighter. He's not ready. It's hilarious that people think we are helicopter parents for homeschooling when at my son's request we're paying to let him get his @#$ kicked and learn how to defend himself. Homeschool isn't about running away from society. Homeschool is about allowing our kids to live outside the classroom and follow their curiosity in ways usually reserved for adults for some reason.

My 11 year old son just ran his first half marathon last Saturday. Since Christmas, he's logged about 220 training miles on his watch mostly in the cold weather and mostly by himself. What kid wants to train with him? He can't find any. For his birthday he asked for the $95 entry fee for the half to be paid. He's bought his own super shoes. We dropped him off at a high school at 6AM in Vernal which is 3 hours from home. He rode a school bus for the first time by himself and mostly other adults to travel 13 miles up a canyon where he waited an hour to start the race and get behind the right pacer. I let him use my flip phone and he was supposed to call me when he got up the canyon. No service, deal with it kid. Do we sound like we're sheltering our boy yet :lol: We met him half way back to the school to cheer him on. He was running with a 6 foot tall guy in his 30's and doing just great. Perhaps now some might even say we're irresponsible for being too permissive. He made it back to the finish line in 1:41. He placed 21st out of about 300 participants who finished in under 3 hours and 30 mins. The 1:40 pacer holding the sign is the fastest pacer on the course. If you can go faster than that you get no pacer.

In this aspect, my son is being allowed and supported to chase any dream he has that we can afford. This isn't a brag. This is to demonstrate how we help our kids chase connection and challenge. Our children are a treasure to us and a responsibility we take seriously. We aren't scared to test our children, we just like to create our own tests. The marathon demonstrates that adults aren't at grade level in many aspects. Some of those adult runners my son passed may be accomplished doctors and lawyers but they are behind my son. My son isn't a doctor so he is behind them. Homeschool allows kids to speed ahead in some areas and in other areas that just isn't their thing. We can also look at what is useful and what is not for an individual child. This post demonstrates where things are headed. I'm fine with the continued judgment from others who don't see things as I do. We'll keep doing our thing. My story is not unique. My son ran with a 17 year old and they got talking about school. It turns out they were both "socially awkward" homeschoolers meeting each other randomly on the half marathon course :lol:

P.S. Before my son got on the bus I said loudly, "Be sure to wear your seatbelt son!" Of course, I had to make a little dig at bus safety while I was in a high school parking lot :lol:
Last edited by Seed Starter on May 21st, 2023, 5:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Fred wrote: May 21st, 2023, 11:01 am Parents in the United States that send their children to public school, are supporting evil. They obviously have no concern for the well being of their children. If you want to see who the dedicated disciples of satan are in your ward, just see which ones support the satanic public schools.
Parents in the United States that send their children to public school, are supporting evil.
They obviously have no concern for the well being of their children.
which is probably why we have this scripture - that's coming to pass -
that shows how bad children will get.
"And it is not until the fulness of iniquity among the children of the land, that they are swept off.”

"Two consecutive histories of fallen peoples on this land fore-warn
the Gentiles of their own imminent fate. (Eth. 2:11; 8:21-26).
Mormon has vividly described the destruction of the Nephites. (Morm. 6:1-22).
Now Moroni recounts the destruction of the Jaredites in order to persuade
the Gentiles to repent."
(Eth. 2:11; 8:23).

Serve the God of the land, who is Jesus Christ or be swept off this "Choice Land" !

Where much is given, much is required.
ARE WE - THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA SERVING THE GOD OF THIS "CHOICE" LAND - AMERICA ? NO !
Have we lived up to the lease of the land ? NO !

These scriptures below show that we Gentiles WILL be swept off this "choice land" of America
when we are ripened in iniquity, (which is now)
"And it is not until the fulness of iniquity among the children of the land, that they are swept off.”

Book of Mormon
Ether 2:11,12)
11 “And this cometh unto you, O ye Gentiles, that ye may know the decrees of God – that ye may repent, and not continue in your iniquities until the fulness come, that ye may not bring down the fulness of the wrath of God upon you as the inhabitants of the land have hitherto done.
12 Behold, this is a choice land, and whatsoever nation shall possess it shall be free from bondage, and from captivity, and from all other nations under heaven, if they will but serve the God of the land, who is Jesus Christ, who hath been manifested by the things which we have written.”

(Ether 2:9,10)
9 “And now, we can behold the decrees of God concerning this land, that it is a land of promise; and whatsoever nation shall possess it shall serve God, or they shall be swept off when the fulness of his wrath shall come upon them. And the fulness of his wrath cometh upon them when they are ripened in iniquity.
10 For behold, this is a land which is choice above all other lands; wherefore he that doth possess it
shall serve God or shall be swept off; for it is the everlasting decree of God.
And it is not until the fulness of iniquity among the children of the land, that they are swept off.”

Ether says three times "swept off",
but the last time he says it, he says it like it will happen.
There's no "if"

Serve the God of the land, who is Jesus Christ or be swept off

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Seed Starter wrote: May 21st, 2023, 4:45 pm
Me too Fred. I can't count the number of times I've heard little remarks and outright judgment from others about our decision to teach our children outside that system. One time we fell behind on our house and had to come up with a big chunk of cash to fix it, like $7-8k. My family became aware of our situation and offered to use a family savings account plus some extra from siblings to help us out. Before I go on, my parents have never been supportive of our decision to let our kids learn outside the system. In fact, they believe it will hurt our kids. There is a long history of back ad forth there.

In order to receive help from my family the consensus condition was that my wife must get a full-time job immediately and we must enroll the kids back in school. Our bishop at the time was in the loop as well. He offered to help with things like the gas bill or food but couldn't help with the house since it wasn't a rental. We were tithe payers prior to and after this. We were stuck and it felt like people took advantage of this to get us to relent and get our kids back in school. The Lord rescued us and I got a few big deals and made the payment deadline. Everyone was astonished and I could tell a few were upset because we came out of it with our independence. We were happy to be saved but sad that our family would use this to force us to put our children in that situation.

Soon after I started to write my 480+ page book about our journey from public to home school. If they want to know why we homeschool I figure I'd give them an answer but they'll have to read it. Many of our children's friends go to public school so we aren't hermits and we're not exempt from the negative influences of public school by any means but I'm not going to willingly allow them to be a captive audience to all that goes in there or put them at risk from some of the morally, physically, and spiritually damaging things being celebrated in these places. My 14 year old son is learning mixed martial arts and I'd never throw him in a cage with a 220 lb. veteran fighter. He's not ready. It's hilarious that people think we are helicopter parents for homeschooling when at my son's request we're paying to let him get his @#$ kicked and learn how to defend himself. Homeschool isn't about running away from society. Homeschool is about allowing our kids to live outside the classroom and follow their curiosity in ways usually reserved for adults for some reason.

My 11 year old son just ran his first half marathon last Saturday. Since Christmas, he's logged about 220 training miles on his watch mostly in the cold weather and mostly by himself. What kid wants to train with him? He can't find any. For his birthday he asked for the $95 entry fee for the half to be paid. He's bought his own super shoes. We dropped him off at a high school at 6AM in Vernal which is 3 hours from home. He rode a school bus for the first time by himself and mostly other adults to travel 13 miles up a canyon where he waited an hour to start the race and get behind the right pacer. I let him use my flip phone and he was supposed to call me when he got up the canyon. No service, deal with it kid. Do we sound like we're sheltering our boy yet :lol: We met him half way back to the school to cheer him on. He was running with a 6 foot tall guy in his 30's and doing just great. Perhaps now some might even say we're irresponsible for being too permissive. He made it back to the finish line in 1:41. He placed 21st out of about 300 participants who finished in under 3 hours and 30 mins. The 1:40 pacer holding the sign is the fastest pacer on the course. If you can go faster than that you get no pacer.

In this aspect, my son is being allowed and supported to chase any dream he has that we can afford. This isn't a brag. This is to demonstrate that we help our kids chase connection and challenge. Our children a treasure to us and a responsibility we take seriously. We aren't scared to test our children, we just don't like their tests. The marathon demonstrates that adults aren't at grade level in many aspects. Some of those adult runners my son passed may be accomplished doctors and lawyers but they are behind my son. My son isn't a doctor so he is behind them. Homeschool allows kids to speed ahead in some areas and in other areas that just isn't their thing. We can also look at what is useful and what is not for an individual child. This post demonstrates where things are headed. I'm fine with the continued judgment from others who don't see things as I do. We'll keep doing our thing. My story is not unique. My son ran with a 17 year old and they got talking about school. It turns out they were both "socially awkward" homeschoolers meeting each other randomly on the half marathon course :lol:
Awesome! Keep it up, hermano! People notice this stuff and you have positive influence....🙏👍👍

Seed Starter
captain of 1,000

Post by Seed Starter »

Cruiserdude wrote: May 21st, 2023, 5:11 pm

In this aspect, my son is being allowed and supported to chase any dream he has that we can afford. This isn't a brag. This is to demonstrate that we help our kids chase connection and challenge. Our children a treasure to us and a responsibility we take seriously. We aren't scared to test our children, we just don't like their tests. The marathon demonstrates that adults aren't at grade level in many aspects. Some of those adult runners my son passed may be accomplished doctors and lawyers but they are behind my son. My son isn't a doctor so he is behind them. Homeschool allows kids to speed ahead in some areas and in other areas that just isn't their thing. We can also look at what is useful and what is not for an individual child. This post demonstrates where things are headed. I'm fine with the continued judgment from others who don't see things as I do. We'll keep doing our thing. My story is not unique. My son ran with a 17 year old and they got talking about school. It turns out they were both "socially awkward" homeschoolers meeting each other randomly on the half marathon course :lol:
Awesome! Keep it up, hermano! People notice this stuff and you have positive influence....🙏👍👍
Thank you! I hope I'm making a difference inside and outside my home.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

In this aspect, my son is being allowed and supported to chase any dream he has that we can afford. This isn't a brag. This is to demonstrate how we help our kids chase connection and challenge. Our children are a treasure to us and a responsibility we take seriously. We aren't scared to test our children, we just like to create our own tests. The marathon demonstrates that adults aren't at grade level in many aspects. Some of those adult runners my son passed may be accomplished doctors and lawyers but they are behind my son. My son isn't a doctor so he is behind them. Homeschool allows kids to speed ahead in some areas and in other areas that just isn't their thing. We can also look at what is useful and what is not for an individual child. This post demonstrates where things are headed. I'm fine with the continued judgment from others who don't see things as I do. We'll keep doing our thing. My story is not unique. My son ran with a 17 year old and they got talking about school. It turns out they were both "socially awkward" homeschoolers meeting each other randomly on the half marathon course :lol:

P.S. Before my son got on the bus I said loudly, "Be sure to wear your seatbelt son!" Of course, I had to make a little dig at bus safety while I was in a high school parking lot :lol:
You are doing well. I am impressed. Your kids are fortunate. God was probably why you was able to solve your problems without destroying your kids lives. I've noticed a few times when things went right, more for my kids benefit than mine. Raising our kids is the most important job we have. Some parents are foolish enough to think that it doesn't happen in their school. It is mandatory. Other parents treat their kids like a lottery ticket. Leave it up to chance. It's funny that your Bishop would help a renter, but not a person that was self reliant. Not funny funny. Strange. You are a good example and your children will be the wiser for it. Too bad your relatives don't get it.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Being There wrote: May 21st, 2023, 4:50 pm
Fred wrote: May 21st, 2023, 11:01 am Parents in the United States that send their children to public school, are supporting evil. They obviously have no concern for the well being of their children. If you want to see who the dedicated disciples of satan are in your ward, just see which ones support the satanic public schools.
Parents in the United States that send their children to public school, are supporting evil.
They obviously have no concern for the well being of their children.
which is probably why we have this scripture - that's coming to pass -
that shows how bad children will get.

"Two consecutive histories of fallen peoples on this land fore-warn
the Gentiles of their own imminent fate. (Eth. 2:11; 8:21-26).
Mormon has vividly described the destruction of the Nephites. (Morm. 6:1-22).
Now Moroni recounts the destruction of the Jaredites in order to persuade
the Gentiles to repent."
(Eth. 2:11; 8:23).

Serve the God of the land, who is Jesus Christ or be swept off this "Choice Land" !

Where much is given, much is required.
ARE WE - THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA SERVING THE GOD OF THIS "CHOICE" LAND - AMERICA ? NO !
Have we lived up to the lease of the land ? NO !

These scriptures below show that we Gentiles WILL be swept off this "choice land" of America
when we are ripened in iniquity, (which is now)

Book of Mormon
Ether 2:11,12)
11 “And this cometh unto you, O ye Gentiles, that ye may know the decrees of God – that ye may repent, and not continue in your iniquities until the fulness come, that ye may not bring down the fulness of the wrath of God upon you as the inhabitants of the land have hitherto done.
12 Behold, this is a choice land, and whatsoever nation shall possess it shall be free from bondage, and from captivity, and from all other nations under heaven, if they will but serve the God of the land, who is Jesus Christ, who hath been manifested by the things which we have written.”

(Ether 2:9,10)
9 “And now, we can behold the decrees of God concerning this land, that it is a land of promise; and whatsoever nation shall possess it shall serve God, or they shall be swept off when the fulness of his wrath shall come upon them. And the fulness of his wrath cometh upon them when they are ripened in iniquity.
10 For behold, this is a land which is choice above all other lands; wherefore he that doth possess it
shall serve God or shall be swept off; for it is the everlasting decree of God.
And it is not until the fulness of iniquity among the children of the land, that they are swept off.”

Ether says three times "swept off",
but the last time he says it, he says it like it will happen.
There's no "if"

Serve the God of the land, who is Jesus Christ or be swept off
I'm glad you didn't write a book like you sometimes do and I was able to read it in one day.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Fred, that was very funny

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

I find it hilarious how one one thousandth if not one one ten thousandth of someone's money used to donate to one or two specific suborganizations of the UN (out of many of them) means that they are fully in lockstep with the UN agenda.

What would you have the Church do in this situation. Solutions, people. And plausible solutions, not pipe dreams or pie in the sky scenarios.

Hogmeister
captain of 100

Post by Hogmeister »

Subcomandante wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 4:15 pm I find it hilarious how one one thousandth if not one one ten thousandth of someone's money used to donate to one or two specific suborganizations of the UN (out of many of them) means that they are fully in lockstep with the UN agenda.

What would you have the Church do in this situation. Solutions, people. And plausible solutions, not pipe dreams or pie in the sky scenarios.
Maybe a single quote about the UN (veiled or unveiled) from a prophet, seer and revelator named Benson in a general conference might be a bit much to ask?

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Hogmeister wrote: May 24th, 2023, 5:37 am
Subcomandante wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 4:15 pm I find it hilarious how one one thousandth if not one one ten thousandth of someone's money used to donate to one or two specific suborganizations of the UN (out of many of them) means that they are fully in lockstep with the UN agenda.

Maybe a single quote about the UN (veiled or unveiled) from a prophet, seer and revelator named Benson in a general conference might be a bit much to ask?
Actions speak louder than words. Explain the LDS Church's involvement with UN activities since at least the 1970s, which would presumably include Benson's presidency in the 80s and early 90s.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

Subcomandante wrote: May 24th, 2023, 5:44 am Actions speak louder than words. Explain the LDS Church's involvement with UN activities since at least the 1970s, which would presumably include Benson's presidency in the 80s and early 90s.
The UN and its leaders in the '70s isn't the UN now. While there was seeds of destruction then, President Benson warned of governmental rule, the UN and many other organizations like it, are now so corrupt that any association with them is supporting evil. Condemn them from a distances and preach repentance. Don't give them money to support their initiatives and don't meet with them to conduct business when it's their agenda, not God's plan for his children here on earth.
Last edited by Sunain on May 24th, 2023, 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.