2023 plot sighted it is sound of freedom

Discuss political news items / current events.
Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

2023 plot sighted it is sound of freedom

Post by Ymarsakar »

https://www.fandango.com/videos/player/ ... ue&index=0

This is the long delayed movie about our and defeating child trafficking. An alliance between jim caviezel and the lds family story of the our founder.
Looks like child trafficking is gonna be part of the 2023 reveal. July 4th release date.

creator
(of the Forum)

Re: 2023 plot sighted it is sound of freedom

Post by creator »

So, you didn't know about the other side of this story?

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

creator wrote: May 20th, 2023, 3:43 pm So, you didn't know about the other side of this story?
I did not need to know what satan is doing to oppose certain operations. Although i am vaguely aware the black hedge mages are doing damage control and trust the plan type info ops.

The problem is always that secret combinations utilize projection.

https://americancrimejournal.com/the-ar ... -buchanan/

If you buy into damien s story, i will disclose what is being done here to manipulate him. His source s source. is based on destructive logick and aggressiveness. His own source of info is created or manifested. Or to put it another way if damien wants to see ballard as evil lds that is what the umiverse manifests for him.

I did a quick check up on the website s founders and integrity. The website ironically seems legitimate or successful. Not sure if successful victory can be translated as integrity filled however.

I have seen these satan disinfo ops for decades. Almost every conspiracy figure has to deal with them. More infamous example is donald and alex jones. Also rogan got in it a little.

The black magick is to flip white to black and black to white. You will need to pierce their glamour first to discern what is going on.

Satans have won over almost every single human civilization for the past 4 or 5 major ones. Damien is not going to be the one that breaks the cycle.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

"We got the case documents of Earl Buchanan’s arrest. And just like Joseph Smith, there is nothing to substantiate Tim Ballard’s claims. "

Damien, you are not ready to play in this war against the qabal. I strongly suggest you withdraw before one of the two or more sides start thinking you work for their rivals.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 20th, 2023, 8:46 pm "We got the case documents of Earl Buchanan’s arrest. And just like Joseph Smith, there is nothing to substantiate Tim Ballard’s claims. "

Damien, you are not ready to play in this war against the qabal. I strongly suggest you withdraw before one of the two or more sides start thinking you work for their rivals.
You have a bit of glamour about you yourself, I'll take4 a shot in the dark that you have dabbled in either Ordo Templi Orientis or Ordo Hermeticus Aurorae Aureae or both.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Original_Intent wrote: May 20th, 2023, 9:28 pm
Ymarsakar wrote: May 20th, 2023, 8:46 pm "We got the case documents of Earl Buchanan’s arrest. And just like Joseph Smith, there is nothing to substantiate Tim Ballard’s claims. "

You have a bit of glamour about you yourself, I'll take4 a shot in the dark that you have dabbled in either Ordo Templi Orientis or Ordo Hermeticus Aurorae Aureae or both.
Nope. Only word i can recognize is hermeticus.

Those with spiritual perception, empathy, and other gifts can pick up the outer level of my aura. These gifts are not so rare now a days.

My path to memory in this life was mostly self contained until 2016 or 2017. Thus it bears no resemblance to orthodox or unorthodox schools.

Most of my views were chronicled from 2003 to now with my 2 blogs on wordpress and blogspot. Google unshadow banned me in march 13 2023 so now you can find my posts from 2006 to now and check my progress yourself. Unlike satan i do not go out of my way to hide what i am doing.

The veil hides me, which is strong enough. I used to not say certain things due to opsec and fear of the government. Now they are not that important these days. People at my level no longer fear the governments on surface earth.