Assure YOUR freedom during the coming tribulations

Submit ALERTS or ACTION ITEMS on what we can do to support Freedom. (i.e. action regarding a bill or other important issue)
FreedomWorks
captain of 50

Assure YOUR freedom during the coming tribulations

Post by FreedomWorks »

As the tribulations of the Last Days increase in frequency and strength, the social systems we rely on to provide the life-sustaining needs of our families will become more and more unstable and unreliable.

It is also likely that a dictatorship will rise in a futile attempt to try to hold things together.

Access to traditional need-fulfilling resources will become contingent on your cooperation with the ruling regime -- UNLESS you can produce all your family's life-sustaining needs yourself, you will have to submit and relinquish your freedom.

Good news! An association of organizations are implementing a non-profit initiative to create an off-grid, self-sustaining, 250-family modern homesteading community in Utah. Under Title 3 of the Utah Code, an agricultural land cooperative has been established, the Utah OSR Land Co-op, which now owns title to a 1,245 acre ranch. 35 shareholders (so far) have selected their 2-acre homestead plots. This effort is referred to as "Operation Self-Reliance".

Watch the first of two introductory webinars explaining the origins and progress of "Operation Self-Reliance" here.

FreedomWorks
captain of 50

Re: Assure YOUR freedom during the coming tribulations

Post by FreedomWorks »

How free are you if you are dependent on the cities for all your life-sustaining food, water and power?
Self-reliance is the key to freedom. And we're building a town for productive, self-reliant people.

We've made a great deal of progress building out our off-grid community in the past 3 years (since the above post).
Now we have:
  • Over 100 residents, about half are children
  • A parent-led homeschool co-op
  • Our own concrete plant! (You can get concrete the next day!)
  • An extensive water drainage system that has easily handled this Spring's flooding
  • Multiple group-buys, saving our residents money on gardening and building supplies (one shareholder even found us all a source for FREE insulation panels.
  • Our own LDS branch
  • A rudimentary health clinic staffed by a very experienced nurse
  • A fully-trained volunteer fire crew along with two fire trucks

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

dang good area. . If I weren't settled for the long haul, I'd take a serious look. Good luck to you folks.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Congratulations, cousins. Now that is a home church

FreedomWorks
captain of 50

Post by FreedomWorks »

I've not used https://www.archedcabinsllc.com/ but they seem to be a very good value.
Definitely less expensive than my home I got from SimplyBilt.com (with which I am very happy).