❝CV19 Bioweapon Caused a Pandemic of the Vaccinated // .. Not Genocide, It’s Extinction

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

❝CV19 Bioweapon Caused a Pandemic of the Vaccinated // .. Not Genocide, It’s Extinction

Post by sushi_chef »

"CV19 Bioweapon Caused a Pandemic of the Vaccinated – Ed Dowd
on: 05/3/2023 by Greg Hunter 147 Comments
By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com

Ed Dowd was a money manager on Wall Street and is still a skillful number cruncher. He worked for Black Rock and made billions of dollars in profits by being right on the data. Now, Dowd has turned his skills toward the numbers of deaths and serious injuries surrounding the CV19 bioweapon vax. He sees a very dark and disturbing future taking shape. Dowd explains, “We did our vaccine damage report after months and months of collecting data. There are three buckets. There are the dead, disabled and injured. The dead is easy enough to find . . . it’s excess mortality. In 2021 and 2022, it’s over 300,000 deaths, and that’s probably on the low side. There are 1.36 million disabled from the vax, and that is a conservative number. Finally, 26.6 million people are injured. . . . Anecdotally , it is all making sense. Everyone is reporting coworkers that are chronically ill and sick.
Dowd see’s a “deep recession” coming soon. He also says it is going to be at least as bad as the savings and loan crisis in the early 1990s, but he says all bets are off if the Fed loses control of the economy. That, too, is a good possibility.

Dowd says one really “disturbing” thing is how everyone in power is ignoring the CV19 bioweapon/vax unfolding disaster. Dowd is surprised there are “no investigations or hearings in Congress” and is also surprised no one is asking for his stunning CV19 vax data.

Dowd says, “They all want to hope it’s going to go away, but it’s not going to go away because the numbers are so big. . . . My book “Cause Unknown” was written for loved ones who think everything is hunky-dory. When you look at the numbers, you have to ask yourself why aren’t we talking about this? We have pandemic numbers now. It’s way more in the 2020 time frame.

We have a pandemic. It’s the pandemic of the vaccinated. . . . I think if we don’t do something soon, the country is gone. . . .No one is taking action.”
"
https://usawatchdog.com/cv19-bioweapon- ... d-ed-dowd/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"CV19 Bioweapon Vax is Not Genocide, It’s Extinction – Karen Kingston
on: 04/29/2023 by Greg Hunter 328 Comments
By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com (Saturday Night Post)

Karen Kingston is a biotech analyst and former Pfizer employee who understands complicated medical and biological contracts. Kingston also understands what it takes to make or defend a legal case against Big Pharma. She has years of experience on multiple levels. Kingston contends you do not need new laws to stop the CV19 mRNA technology. Everybody simply needs to understand the CV19 vax and the mRNA technology are proven bioweapons. The data shows millions have been disabled or murdered by the CV19 bioweapon/vax so far. Is it going to get worse?
Kingston contends the FDA and CDC knew early on mRNA CV19 bioweapon injections were going to cause a long list of serious debilitating and deadly diseases. They continue to push the mRNA bioweapon on every aspect of our lives with no end in sight.

Kingston predicts by 2030, there will be 200 million disabled or murdered Americans by mRNA and CV19 bioweapon/vax injections.
"
https://usawatchdog.com/cv19-bioweapon- ... -kingston/
:arrow:

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Re: ❝CV19 Bioweapon Caused a Pandemic of the Vaccinated // .. Not Genocide, It’s Extinction

Post by Ymarsakar »

https://metallicman.com/the-shocking-20 ... he-future/

They also predicted a 2/3rds drop in US pop by 2025.

Happy Victory Day over the nazis. Once again fighting genocidal nazis, ironically.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: ❝CV19 Bioweapon Caused a Pandemic of the Vaccinated // .. Not Genocide, It’s Extinction

Post by Niemand »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 9th, 2023, 10:02 pm https://metallicman.com/the-shocking-20 ... he-future/

They also predicted a 2/3rds drop in US pop by 2025.
World population down by 6.8 billion too.

That gives us about a year and a half to wait then.

It would be good to look at past forecasts and see how accurate they proved to be.

IsaiahVision
captain of 100

Post by IsaiahVision »

Good post. Unfortunately, Greg Hunter is right. Kingston is over-estimating the disabled because the next plandemic will wipe out most of them. Most of the vaxxed will be dead...and that is what I told my Bp and SP (they are both vaxxed!). The vaxxed damaged/VAIDS damaged are everywhere. According to Isaiah prophecies, the entire situation will be much worse than both are stating and most realize.

Greg Reece Report: Thermographic Imaging Shows Massive Blood Clots in the Asymptomatic Vaxxed
https://rumble.com/v2lt2va-thermographi ... axxed.html

It's like watching a slow-motion train wreck nightmare and there is not much we can do about it except, individually....spiritually and physically prepare. We need to realize that God is in charge. ...Visualize the final and complete destruction of the Nephites.

...Stop reading now if you are too stressed on this subject.

Based on my studies of the Book of Revelations timeline, and the Revelation 12 sign given, I believe we are in Chapter 13; at the end of Chapter 13 is the Mark of the Beast. Revelation Chapters 16-19 are known as The Great Tribulations. By the end of The Great Tribulations, few survivors will be left after economic collapse, war, natural disasters, famine, internal civil war, and more plandemic plagues....in order for the land to be cleared of the wicked and to build the New Jerusalem. At the same time, the satanic Great Reset powers-that-be think they are 'culling the herd'.

Interesting times. Reading the signs of the times and the geopolitical landscape, how much time can we have left?

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

I don’t know what to think. It has all just been a big experiment.
So far none of my family or my in laws who got the vax (which is everyone but my household and my sister’s household) have died. One in law died, but he had stage 3 cancer long before the pandemic started. I wouldn’t say anyone is really newly disabled either.

I know things didn’t turn out well in previous animal studies. But so far it seems the human race hasn’t had as bad of an outcome as the animals. I could be wrong though. I think the predictions were that everyone vaxxxed would be dead within 5 years. That’s what I heard anyway. What has everyone else heard?

IsaiahVision
captain of 100

Post by IsaiahVision »

Wolfwoman wrote: May 10th, 2023, 5:32 pm I know things didn’t turn out well in previous animal studies. But so far it seems the human race hasn’t had as bad of an outcome as the animals. I could be wrong though. I think the predictions were that everyone vaxxxed would be dead within 5 years. That’s what I heard anyway. What has everyone else heard?
Yeah, the exact timeline is hard to predict. I pray for your family. I have one son-in-law that is Vaxxed. My personal guess was half dead in 5-years; the rest later. All cause mortality is way up; as are life-insurance claims.
From what I understand, there are multiple vectors for death/vaxx damage...short-term, medium, and long-term. Cancer rates have gone skyhigh, so has sudden death from heart attacks and strokes, longer-term increasing immune destruction (Vaxx-caused AIDS) with every Vaxx dose.

I know people that have died or are disabled. Just watch the Died Suddenly documentary. So sad. ...this Watchman tried to warn everyone I could; few listened.
Last edited by IsaiahVision on May 10th, 2023, 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

IsaiahVision wrote: May 10th, 2023, 5:43 pm
Wolfwoman wrote: May 10th, 2023, 5:32 pm I know things didn’t turn out well in previous animal studies. But so far it seems the human race hasn’t had as bad of an outcome as the animals. I could be wrong though. I think the predictions were that everyone vaxxxed would be dead within 5 years. That’s what I heard anyway. What has everyone else heard?
Yeah, the exact timeline is hard to predict. I pray for your family. I have one son-in-law that is Vaxxed. My personal guess was half dead in 5-years; the rest later.
From what I understand, there are multiple vectors for vaxx damage, short-term, medium, and long-term. Cancer rates have gone skyhigh, sudden death from heart attacks and strokes, longer-term increasing immune destruction (Vaxx-caused AIDS) with every Vaxx dose.

Just watch the Died Suddenly documentary. So sad. ...this Watchman tried to warn everyone I could; few listened.
Yeah, nobody seems to listen to me either. Except on this forum.
I was just thinking, if it does happen that so many will die by the year 2025, that will leave the ‘conspiracy theorists’ and/or skeptics as the survivors. It could be a sort of natural selection that happens, with only conspiracy theorists left to reproduce and pass on their ‘skeptic’ genes.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

IsaiahVision wrote: May 10th, 2023, 5:17 pm According to Isaiah prophecies, the entire situation will be much worse than both are stating and most realize.
God is no longer playing around with mortals and their qabal secret combination societies.

This is it for them.

As for the rest of us, good time to prep or create your own little slice of atlas shrugged.

The species have been "demanding" proof of a higher power's existence for some time now. They are getting it. You want proof? We got proof.

"...Stop reading now if you are too stressed on this subject."

I am not stressed. Is that what people are feeling? Interesting. I would have expected the religious to feel the awe and majesty of divine power by now? Maybe it is still too light and soft for them to feel it. They need more and faster.

"Reading the signs of the times and the geopolitical landscape, how much time can we have left?"

It's on my substack if you really want to know. Under ymarsakar substack hero's journey is the search term. Time lines and time circles are subject to human free will. That means even if something is predicted, just us knowing it and changing our actions will lead to distortions in events.

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

An interesting correlation.... I had an old friend drop by my office yesterday. He had been attending an economy forum in TN (I believe). They were discussing economic growth and weaknesses in various parts of the United States.

I brought up my concerns about the length of time I should continue to work, as I will be selling our home in Houston when I retire. (I have a close relationship with my husband's doctor, who advised that I work as hard as I can for as long as I can because it is going to get extremely bumpy soon)

Like our realtor has mentioned to us... hold out on selling for a few more years, but be out of the Houston market completely before 2028-2029.

Our discussion triggered the thoughts of that nagging timeline of the 2030 agenda.