Its time this is revealed.

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Re: Its time this is revealed.

Post by Silver Pie »

It's so much easier to read the comment if it's first (then one can refer to the quote beneath it if one is curious/confused).
BeNotDeceived wrote: August 28th, 2019, 4:18 am Quote style courtesy of Silver Pie, we or at least me, salute ye. :lol:

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Amen. Many people are, but sometimes he says things that are incredibly insightful. I'm glad to see so many people on this thread who are willing to look at the words and not the delusion. Who knows but that God is working through him to help us or to test us, in regards to compassion.
Hosh4710 wrote: August 28th, 2019, 2:02 pmAlso, people are just being flat out mean to This PowerofEternity fellow. It's one thing to be skepticle or point out trends, it's another to just flat out ridicule him.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Well, this thread took an interesting turn. I don't think Michael Sherwin is our triple 1 friend who keeps returning, though I was surprised how vehemently he supports him.

Hosh
captain of 100

Post by Hosh »

Silver Pie wrote: September 5th, 2019, 10:24 pm Amen. Many people are, but sometimes he says things that are incredibly insightful. I'm glad to see so many people on this thread who are willing to look at the words and not the delusion. Who knows but that God is working through him to help us or to test us, in regards to compassion.
Hosh4710 wrote: August 28th, 2019, 2:02 pmAlso, people are just being flat out mean to This PowerofEternity fellow. It's one thing to be skepticle or point out trends, it's another to just flat out ridicule him.
Totally. God has a funny way of showing us our weaknesses in the least expected ways. I think at the end of our lives we will be surprised at all the ways he tested us, and how often we ignored or failed the tests because we thought we knew better.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Hosh4710 wrote: September 5th, 2019, 10:48 pm
Silver Pie wrote: September 5th, 2019, 10:24 pm Amen. Many people are, but sometimes he says things that are incredibly insightful. I'm glad to see so many people on this thread who are willing to look at the words and not the delusion. Who knows but that God is working through him to help us or to test us, in regards to compassion.
Totally. God has a funny way of showing us our weaknesses in the least expected ways. I think at the end of our lives we will be surprised at all the ways he tested us, and how often we ignored or failed the tests because we thought we knew better.
There is a C.S. Lewis quote that is one of my favorites:
“It is a serious thing to live in a society of possible gods and goddesses, to remember that the dullest most uninteresting person you can talk to may one day be a creature which,if you saw it now, you would be strongly tempted to worship, or else a horror and a corruption such as you now meet, if at all, only in a nightmare. All day long we are, in some degree helping each other to one or the other of these destinations. It is in the light of these overwhelming possibilities, it is with the awe and the circumspection proper to them, that we should conduct all of our dealings with one another, all friendships, all loves, all play, all politics. There are no ordinary people. You have never talked to a mere mortal. Nations, cultures, arts, civilizations - these are mortal, and their life is to ours as the life of a gnat. But it is immortals whom we joke with, work with, marry, snub, and exploit - immortal horrors or everlasting splendors.”
I look at the things that people like PoE111 post, and as misguided as some of what they post may be, there is good there, there is a sincere attempt to help others. And yes, certainly the road to hell may be paved with good intentions, but it is people with bad intentions who ride a bullet bike on it, with the throttle open.

Considering the C.S. Lewis quote, and assuming that PoE111 has mental problems...based on his posts, would we guess his destination to be immortal horrors or everlasting splendor? Or perhaps we should not concern ourselves with guessing such things. But I am much more concerned with the destination of those who mock and deride than I am with him. I'm also sure that most of those same posters are quite confident of their "end result."

As C.S. Lewis said elsewhere:
The bad psychological material is not a sin but a disease. It does not need to be repented of, but to be cured. And by the way, that is very important. Human beings judge one another by their external actions. God judges them by their moral choices. When a neurotic who has a pathological horror of cats forces himself to pick up a cat for some good reason, it is quite possible that in God's eyes he has shown more courage than a healthy man may have shown in winning the V.C. When a man who has been perverted from his youth and taught that cruelty is the right thing does dome tiny little kindness, or refrains from some cruelty he might have committed, and thereby, perhaps, risks being sneered at by his companions, he may, in God's eyes, be doing more than you and I would do if we gave up life itself for a friend.

It is as well to put this the other way round. Some of us who seem quite nice people may, in fact, have made so little use of a good heredity and good upbringing that we are really worse than those whom we regard as fiends. Can we be quite certain how we should have behaved if we had been saddled with the psychological outfit, and then with the bad upbringing, and then with the power, say, of Himmler? That is why Christians are told not to judge. We see only the results which a man's choices make out of his raw material. But God does not judge him on the raw material at all, but on what he has done with it. Most of the man's psychological makeup is probably due to his body: when his body dies all that will fall off him, and the real central man, the thing that chose, that made the best or worst out of this material, will stand naked. All sorts of nice things which we thought our own, but which were really due to a good digestion, will fall off some of us: all sorts of nasty things which were due to complexes or bad health will fall off others. We shall then, for the first time, see every one as he really was. There will be surprises.

cab
captain of 1,000
Location: ♫ I am a Mormon! ♫ And... dang it... a Mormon just believes! ♫

Post by cab »

Original_Intent wrote: September 5th, 2019, 11:02 pm
Hosh4710 wrote: September 5th, 2019, 10:48 pm
There is a C.S. Lewis quote that is one of my favorites:
“It is a serious thing to live in a society of possible gods and goddesses, to remember that the dullest most uninteresting person you can talk to may one day be a creature which,if you saw it now, you would be strongly tempted to worship, or else a horror and a corruption such as you now meet, if at all, only in a nightmare. All day long we are, in some degree helping each other to one or the other of these destinations. It is in the light of these overwhelming possibilities, it is with the awe and the circumspection proper to them, that we should conduct all of our dealings with one another, all friendships, all loves, all play, all politics. There are no ordinary people. You have never talked to a mere mortal. Nations, cultures, arts, civilizations - these are mortal, and their life is to ours as the life of a gnat. But it is immortals whom we joke with, work with, marry, snub, and exploit - immortal horrors or everlasting splendors.”
I look at the things that people like PoE111 post, and as misguided as some of what they post may be, there is good there, there is a sincere attempt to help others. And yes, certainly the road to hell may be paved with good intentions, but it is people with bad intentions who ride a bullet bike on it, with the throttle open.

Considering the C.S. Lewis quote, and assuming that PoE111 has mental problems...based on his posts, would we guess his destination to be immortal horrors or everlasting splendor? Or perhaps we should not concern ourselves with guessing such things. But I am much more concerned with the destination of those who mock and deride than I am with him. I'm also sure that most of those same posters are quite confident of their "end result."

As C.S. Lewis said elsewhere:
The bad psychological material is not a sin but a disease. It does not need to be repented of, but to be cured. And by the way, that is very important. Human beings judge one another by their external actions. God judges them by their moral choices. When a neurotic who has a pathological horror of cats forces himself to pick up a cat for some good reason, it is quite possible that in God's eyes he has shown more courage than a healthy man may have shown in winning the V.C. When a man who has been perverted from his youth and taught that cruelty is the right thing does dome tiny little kindness, or refrains from some cruelty he might have committed, and thereby, perhaps, risks being sneered at by his companions, he may, in God's eyes, be doing more than you and I would do if we gave up life itself for a friend.

It is as well to put this the other way round. Some of us who seem quite nice people may, in fact, have made so little use of a good heredity and good upbringing that we are really worse than those whom we regard as fiends. Can we be quite certain how we should have behaved if we had been saddled with the psychological outfit, and then with the bad upbringing, and then with the power, say, of Himmler? That is why Christians are told not to judge. We see only the results which a man's choices make out of his raw material. But God does not judge him on the raw material at all, but on what he has done with it. Most of the man's psychological makeup is probably due to his body: when his body dies all that will fall off him, and the real central man, the thing that chose, that made the best or worst out of this material, will stand naked. All sorts of nice things which we thought our own, but which were really due to a good digestion, will fall off some of us: all sorts of nasty things which were due to complexes or bad health will fall off others. We shall then, for the first time, see every one as he really was. There will be surprises.
It's amazing how quickly a wave of unconditional love fills me just about every time I give money or food to a less fortunate stranger and look into their eyes and say "I hope the Lord's blesses you dear brother/sister".... It truly seems that sometimes I'm looking into the eyes of an angel in disguise.

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

C.S. Lewis wrote:It is as well to put this the other way round. Some of us who seem quite nice people may, in fact, have made so little use of a good heredity and good upbringing that we are really worse than those whom we regard as fiends. Can we be quite certain how we should have behaved if we had been saddled with the psychological outfit, and then with the bad upbringing, and then with the power, say, of Himmler? That is why Christians are told not to judge. We see only the results which a man's choices make out of his raw material. But God does not judge him on the raw material at all, but on what he has done with it. Most of the man's psychological makeup is probably due to his body: when his body dies all that will fall off him, and the real central man, the thing that chose, that made the best or worst out of this material, will stand naked. All sorts of nice things which we thought our own, but which were really due to a good digestion, will fall off some of us: all sorts of nasty things which were due to complexes or bad health will fall off others. We shall then, for the first time, see every one as he really was. There will be surprises.
Heck yeah! Awesome, wonderful idea/thought/sentiment/truth.

Valo

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

gangbusters wrote: September 5th, 2019, 2:23 pm
Stahura wrote: September 5th, 2019, 2:12 pm
GrandMasterB wrote: September 5th, 2019, 11:55 am
Hosh4710 wrote: September 4th, 2019, 9:23 am

To each his own. I love the old testament and nowhere in it does it testify against what I have said. I never said POE is a prophet. I am not encouraging him. I said he could have even 99% falsehood and 1% truth. Someone with the Spirit of discernment can extrapolate the truth from falsehood. Some of what he said is truth whether he's mentally ill or not I don't care. That is what the spirit of discernment is all about, to separate light from darkness whenever is is presented to you together.

Truth is light. Light is law. Light/truth/law is an independent entity that flows from God. One can recieve more and more or less and less. How much light one has is quantifiable and can be discerened by the HG. How much darkness is in a person is quantifiable and can be discerned by the HG. I am not pulling this out of thin air. I know this is truth as much as I know that Christ lives. Pray about it to know for yourself, don't just dismiss it because you don't understand it. Read D&C 88 again. Read Alma 12 again. Read Alma 32 again. You can disagree and that's fine. We don't have to see eye to eye. But don't throw the old testament at me and say read the whole thing as if it testifies of something that it really doesn't.
I see you have several LDS Freedom Forum profiles, TPoE. You must really get off on this. Don't you have anything better to do with your time?
I AM TPoE
*stands up* I AM TPoE
"I am the baby Jesus"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTK-9W0ZRaU

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

EmmaLee wrote: September 7th, 2019, 5:39 pm
"I am the baby Jesus"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTK-9W0ZRaU
Hahaha

Not too far off from what Muslims believe though :D
Without speaking, Mary pointed to the baby as if to say, Do not ask me, ask the baby. The people asked how they could speak to a baby; Jesus then started speaking.

According to the Qur’an, Jesus said, “I am indeed the servant of God. He has given me the Book and made me a prophet. He made me blessed wherever I am and advised me of prayer and charity as long as I live. He made me kind to my mother and never made me arrogant or disobedient.”

Moon1943
captain of 100

Post by Moon1943 »

From its beginnings, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and its members have been targets of persecution and criticism.

Though sometimes well intended, anti-Mormon publications have often taken the form of invective, falsehood, demeaning caricature, prejudice, and legal harassment, leading to both verbal and physical assault. (Encyclopedia of Mormonism)

In other words, our critics are not very truthful or nice people. This persecution is not unexpected, for the Savior told us:

Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you [from their company], and shall reproach [you], and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake. Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward [is] great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets. (Luke 6:22-23)

jmack
captain of 1,000

Post by jmack »

caburnha wrote: September 5th, 2019, 6:47 pm And yet... I see more truth in what Tpoe says than what I heard in gospel doctrine this week...
So, What did you do about it?

cab
captain of 1,000

Post by cab »

jmack wrote: September 9th, 2019, 8:35 pm
caburnha wrote: September 5th, 2019, 6:47 pm And yet... I see more truth in what Tpoe says than what I heard in gospel doctrine this week...

I raised my hand and proclaimed the doctrine of Christ and the need to submit fully to Christ and to be begotten spiritually of Him. Then mostly everyone looked at me like I have two mutated heads... Typical Sunday.

jmack
captain of 1,000

Post by jmack »

caburnha wrote: September 10th, 2019, 12:38 am

I raised my hand and proclaimed the doctrine of Christ and the need to submit fully to Christ and to be begotten spiritually of Him. Then mostly everyone looked at me like I have two mutated heads... Typical Sunday.
That shouldn't have gotten a negative reaction.

cab
captain of 1,000

Post by cab »

jmack wrote: September 10th, 2019, 7:11 am
caburnha wrote: September 10th, 2019, 12:38 am

That shouldn't have gotten a negative reaction.

Nope... Especially when studying the New Testament. I'm sure it's just my ward though, right...

Brighidara
captain of 50

Post by Brighidara »

ThePowerofEternity111 wrote: August 27th, 2019, 8:26 pm Until the Restoration of Zion, there is no One true Church of God on earth, but rather the failed attempt of establishing it that has been tainted by the precepts of men. The Heavens shall work with what is present, but understand that the true Church when it does come shall be liken to the time of Enoch. And the saints the gentiles as well as the Jews shall be called to repent and come unto it, and that which is tainted now and was a infrastructure usable yet not fullness of purpose, shall be no more and the perfect church 'righteous people' shall restore Zion. If Joseph Smith had lived to old age Zion would have been established, but due to hardened hearts of the saints, he was justified in his lot and taken early and the church left to kick against the pricks in the wind, with a voice of warning and trumpet left before the serpents gained greater power to cause error. The Lord is merciful and after the chastisement shall gather the righteous saints left and show them their errors and they shall be gathered from the four corners of the earth by power of Heavens, all who humble themselves and show righteousness in that time of trial who are found worthy to be adopted.
So many more today would recognize the truth of this and our many errors as we have begun to be threshed with the chastisement upon us.

Brighidara
captain of 50

Post by Brighidara »

Hosh wrote: August 27th, 2019, 5:39 pm
gangbusters wrote: August 27th, 2019, 5:09 pm
Hosh4710 wrote: August 27th, 2019, 4:55 pm

Just like the Jews ignored anyone outside the church because they didn't need any more of God's word. Just like the people under king Noah didn't need anyone coming in from the outside and telling them to repent because their leaders and priests were richeous men. Just like Laman and Lemuel being angry at their Father for leading them out of Jereusalem because they KNEW that the Jews were a richeous people. This is not a stretch. Every people in every dispensation always thought there was no need for anyone on the outside to come tell them to repent. It's just the nature of man to find comfort in what we currently believe and have been taught and to believe that we have all we need. 2Nephi 29 talks about this very thing.
I tell you what. I'll roll the dice by hitching my wagon to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (the Church that CHRIST restored for the purpose of preparing the earth for the Second Coming) and following the prophet. You keep an "open mind" to someone outside of the Church all you want.

And to draw the obvious distinction between your comparisons and me: I am following Christ by entering into and keeping covenants I made with him. I am following him personally through my (imperfect) discipleship, unlike the Jews who killed him, so pretty flawed comparison. I don't "find comfort" in what I currently believe in that I am "at ease" or fat and happy in my relationship with God as I infer your meaning.

Jews in Christ's time: apostasy
King Noah and priests: apostasy and perverted version of the church
Laman and Lemuel: apostates in open rebellion against the prophet
Me: following as best I can the one true Church and the Savior. One of these things is not like the other.
You say that you're not like the Jews because they killed the savior. Nephi tells us that we don't have to actually kill the Savior to be in the same category as those who did kill him.
1Nephi 19

7 For the things which some men esteem to be of great worth, both to the body and soul, others set at naught and trample under their feet. Yea, even the very God of Israel do men trample under their feet; I say, trample under their feet but I would speak in other words—they set him at naught, and hearken not to the voice of his counsels.

9 And the world, because of their iniquity, shall judge him to be a thing of naught; wherefore they scourge him, and he suffereth it; and they smite him, and he suffereth it. Yea, they spit upon him, and he suffereth it, because of his loving kindness and his long-suffering towards the children of men.

Word linking those two verse tells us that the people who set the Savior as a thing of naught and hearken not to the voice of his counsels are in the same category with those who spit on Him, smite Him, and Scourged Him.

You don't have to literally crucify the Savior to be counted as those who did.

It's easy to look back in history at all the people who messed up and tell ourselves that we are not like those people. We have a recorded history of all the things these people did and all of their mistakes and all of their shortcomings and all of the ways that they apostatized. When looking at our own lives, we don't have the advantage of being an outsider looking in and reading our history. We are stuck in our own paradigm with a limited awareness of truth and reality. those three groups of people that you say were in apostasy did not know that they were on apostasy. they thought just like you, that they had the truth that their leaders had the truth and we're leading them in correct paths. They, like you put limits on what God can and cannot do and who he can and cannot call to do His work. They, like you probably looked back in history and saw all the people who apostatized and said that they were not like them that they were better, that they were a chosen people. It's all about paradigm. We all think that we know way more than we actually do.
Perfectly put … 1 Ne 19 applies to us!

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Michael Sherwin wrote: August 27th, 2019, 2:02 am He knows to much for it to be considered drivel. I know this because the same things have been revealed to me. I do not know who or what he is but he is not ordinary. Him and I do not agree on everything. And of course I'm right, lol. There is a deeper knowledge in the Bible that he is aware of that most have no clue about. Joseph Smith also had such knowledge. Joseph Smith also was not perfect in everything he said. However, the more I look past Joseph Smith's faults the more I am amazed at what he did know! And now you think that what I have said is drivel. Truth does not always have an ear that can hear.
He is just channeling and mixing some bible with some other concepts that his ego learned to utilize. It is not bad so far, but most lack sufficient grounding and Divine DNA upgrades to get all the message.

Perhaps I will reprocess/refine it for people, since for some odd reason, it is now resurfacing.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 9th, 2023, 4:36 pm
Michael Sherwin wrote: August 27th, 2019, 2:02 am He knows to much for it to be considered drivel. I know this because the same things have been revealed to me. I do not know who or what he is but he is not ordinary. Him and I do not agree on everything. And of course I'm right, lol. There is a deeper knowledge in the Bible that he is aware of that most have no clue about. Joseph Smith also had such knowledge. Joseph Smith also was not perfect in everything he said. However, the more I look past Joseph Smith's faults the more I am amazed at what he did know! And now you think that what I have said is drivel. Truth does not always have an ear that can hear.
He is just channeling and mixing some bible with some other concepts that his ego learned to utilize. It is not bad so far, but most lack sufficient grounding and Divine DNA upgrades to get all the message.

Perhaps I will reprocess/refine it for people, since for some odd reason, it is now resurfacing.
The Davidic Servant is never absent or fully present here, but may be discovered elsewhere.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

ThePowerofEternity111 wrote: August 26th, 2019, 11:17 pm It is now necessary that this be revealed to mankind for there is a complication in eternal laws.
Hello cousin. Yes it is time to reveal more. Take a deep belly breath, put both feet on the ground, and let us ground this channeling message out.

Human DNA is composed of many contributions, both from the fallen, the dark ones, the angels, and the not so angelic. Much of it is suppressed and disabled, what people call "junk DNA" which is actually the original GOd/angelic DNA.

Those with higher God DNA codings decided to come down to Earth to rescue those in darkness, that much is true. Jeshua came down (somehow) and mixed his DNA with humans (a reversal of the Watcher issue in 1st Enoch), and provided them his blood. This allowed for humans to now make use of some of their awakening Divine DNA. But this is an extremely slow process, especially since Satans control the world environment. Even if you have Divine DNA, Satan can just poke you until you wish to become evil. Wage war on those who wronged you. Bye bye DNA. Consider the Nephites in their final war. Satan poked them hard. They had a few remnants of righteous people, sure. But the vast majority didn't seem to have "human DNA" at the end there. End times madness? Perhaps.

So in other words, this message seems to be around apotheosis. Or what is a son of god (daughters of god also apply, technically there is no gender but that would break people's minds so we don't go there). Angels don't marry in heaven, it is said.

As for hell, Earth has been hell for some time now, the lowest realm. Everything else is higher, albeit distorted.

I don't know if the religious subtones are due to the person translating it or due to fallen angel edits/distortion. The entire channeled text has a semi "dark undertone". Meaning, it is ultimately trying to convince people that they need external saviors and to wait for "something or other" to come in and save them, that they have no hope of improving their condition due to their nature. It is part of the way the spoiler system is setup. Even if the true message comes through, it has to be veiled in a such a way that it is confusing. To preserve people's free will. The free will to know the truth and the free will not to know the truth. Those of you with eyes and ears to hear, will see and hear the meaning. Stuff like that

Well humanity has failed so far, but that is not because you are children of darkness or because you have no chance of success. Well there are all kinds of souls on Earth, so perhaps children of vampiric darkness are also included. It generally just refers to your DNA/Soul line. You are here to obtain free will and exercise it however, no matter what your DNA says.

Nobody is going to throw any of you into hell, except a hell of your own making perhaps. Don't worry about that one.

This limited disclosure message was given to the LDS/Saints in 2019 September ish. Right around before the Corona hit in 2020. That is timely. It also didn't give dates and times, which is a healthy sign. Perhaps the religious overtones are because of the audience's own preferences back in 2019 here?

I am inherently suspicious of voices who speak in religious overtones, however. But that is just me.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

This is 2023, COusin. Do you now get it? ; )

Of course the DIvine COunsel would not like to use someone outside LDS to criticize LDS> But using someone inside LDS to criticize Nelson is.... also not very feasible. They tend to get ejected.
gangbusters wrote: August 27th, 2019, 4:15 pm
Hosh4710 wrote: August 27th, 2019, 3:55 pm
gangbusters wrote: August 27th, 2019, 11:25 am

I'm really not trying to pick a fight and I know I should just keep quiet, but how do you conclude he "knows so much?" His posts are a stream of consciousness of barely decipherable words. There is no knowledge revealed in them. Nor is there any already discovered knowledge in them. He is clearly mentally ill so I should tread lightly, but what knowledge have you gleaned from his posts? I'm talking about knowledge, not flowery rhetoric.
Not that I agree with everything Powerof eternity says, but there is enough truth that I don't discount him completely. I do find it interesting that the manner of language you use to discount him is very similar to the language of the Jews who discounted Christ and the apostles. "He must have a devil!" "They must be drunk with new wine!"

I just wonder what your manner of language will be if/when one does come who is outside the church organization who begins calling members to repentance. Will we follow the pattern of the Jews? Or will we be humble enough to accept the fact that maybe we do need to repent, and maybe the one who will call us to repentance may not be the clean cut, suit and tie, White handbook abiding leader that we expect.
That's quite a stretch. His posts literally make no sense to me. They're gibberish. And for Pete's sake, he's writing as if he's God and calling us to repentance. I never said he had a devil. I never said he's drunk. I think he's mentally ill.

And I'll end the suspense for you: if someone OUT of the Church called members to repentance I would completely ignore them. The Lord WILL NOT call someone from outside the Church to call the Church to repentance. Makes zero sense. We have a prophet who is doing a fine job of calling us to repentance. I'm trying (imperfectly) to heed him.