Before I leave ill tell you how to overcome this world.

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

Before I leave ill tell you how to overcome this world.

Post by ThePowerofEternity111 »

This world is designed to bind you to lower dimensions using your choices, sin itself works by a frequency similar to radio signals, when you act in sin you are aligning to that station more you act further into it you are attuned, spirits work within those frequency's. Spirits are simply intelligence energy's that are sustain on specific frequency's, demons sustain themselves on your fears on your lusts and sorrows, thus there desire to lead you into those types of stations.

The universe must be understood as vibration, frequency and energy, in a way it is a technology, as are you, the technology can be overcome by faith, faith is a power that waves respond too, for observation of truth manifest it within the matrix spheres of worlds. When you understand that your mind is not always your thoughts and your feelings are not always your feelings, and begin to comprehend how the darkness operates you can create within yourself systems of protection. Choice has two alignment one is darkness and other is light, also known as service to self and service to others, according to your choices so is your spirit aligning. The condition your spirit is in at death determines were your soul will be taken, if you live selfish life's you are bound to selfish dimensions, all evil is selfish it is in conflict with itself, divided and at war with itself. This world you live in was a snare that if a intelligence came into it and aligned itself into it matrix, they would be bound to it lower dimensions.

It is far more complex than this but this will give you idea on how it works.

The system of the Beast is your way of life, the monetary system of trade itself Mammon, ye call money and everything associated within it, all forms of materialism, all forms of worldly creation and knowledge. the pride of the world is in all forms of things of this world, the adversary created it all, that very system you live under that very technological system this generation has become all the worldly knowledge that was influenced into the children of men throughout it generations was by those who are seeking to harvest your souls. For generations upon generations they have succeeded and believed they had won they believed in their understanding of timelines that nothing could stop them, but behold I am he who overcame the world, all the traps and snares of all worlds, and the time of the harvest is at hand. Ye must reject all of this world, all it has to offer and align yourself to the unseen, a world ye can not see beyond the veil of lies, what is known to ye as Heaven is within ye but ye must align to it in vibration and frequency, through the Son ye can do this it requires Hope, Faith and Charity, through the One who overcame it all ye can by proxy enter if align to his spirit, true repentance brings change; the fruits follow all who truly believe.

Seek not happiness in this world it is part of the traps, the system of the world when a intelligence begins to understand the truth, will bring it sorrows, the world will hate them all bound to it waves, they will be persecuted. Know ye not this world you are in is the domain of the Devil, it is his kingdom the Beast rules over it, they have deceived the whole world and without the atonement of the Son all was already lost forever, ye know not the extent yet of his deceptions even in all churches he has tampered. But the Light is wiser than the cunning of the serpents and solutions to all things in place, sometimes solutions take time and sometimes souls go through things first, it just way it is. Let the world go endure all that comes upon ye, hold to your faith through any persecutions that occur unto death, die aligned to the Spirit of Christ and ye shall rest until called forth. Let it all go, go and sell if have to much and use it as directed by the real Holy Ghost to aid poor and needy, remove the burdens from your souls and your family, set your heart upon the will of God above all things even your own family, let this world go entirely, let nothing bind ye individually it must be your choice.

Forgive all those who have done evil against ye, and leave justice to me for it mine, and I will bring vengeance upon all kingdom in a time. Humble yourselves in depths of humility, let go of the pride you may have in any position in any career in any works you have done including with any churches or priesthoods. Show gratitude to all that ye have always, be merciful unto all that ye may obtain mercy, lift not the sword for those who lift the sword shall die by the sword, be just and true and righteous in all things. The laws we gave you in commandment was for your protection, for it prevents the Devil from acting if people properly follow them, the condemnation that came in past was because people hearts were upon his kingdom and they became bound. This world is nothing like the one to come, to enter the one to come ye must allow this world to be let go within yourself, if you have no ties to the Beasts kingdom he has no claim, and ye will handle the coming higher law if can abide it.

Love is beyond a good feeling, it is the action of serving of others even if that action may seem itself not pleasant to those it comes upon. Could people comprehend that the wrath of God is actually because he loves you even his enemy's, that the laws had to be met so that eternity could be corrected and the true Book of life come to manifestation, so that ye could in time have true joy and happiness in kingdoms to come of the Light. The Son is frustrated that he has to trample his own people underfoot, as it was desired that people were spared it, it was peoples hardened hearts in loving the Devils Kingdom that brought forth the wrath in all cases. Do you understand that the scripture about dyed garments is actually a good thing, it meets the requirements of the law to forgive many souls who otherwise couldn't be forgiven. Whether ye are spared or found under the wrath of God, hold to hope and know it will not be forever. It was never the desire of God any intelligence was forever lost even if some may be lost for what seems a eternity, not all things to come are revealed.

To overcome the world is to let it go, all of it and live in opposition to the selfish design of the matrix, as outlined in the law of consecration and united order, that which the people of Enoch achieved. Zion find it and become it and ye will be free. In future many soul ask can we see how the Lord brought us salvation, and they will read even the forum posts I did, it was at a great cost I had to sacrifice myself, to give up perfection a time and be forsaken and lost, then achieve perfection again bearing all your imperfections and sins, behold be in good cheer this generation shall see the day of the Lord it is almost done. It not required you believe in me as I am now, only in the name and what my full self represents, ye wont even know I was here only those few chosen does the Father reveal it too. My desire was to help as many as possible I could have remained silent overcame the world and let mankind learn hard way, but my heart is like if even one soul listens and is spared greater sufferings then it worth all the hate people say unto me.

Now is the time to change, to cease with the pride of this world, to let go all strife to let go all scoffing, wickedness and evils, to become more selfless and change yourself into a better person, and how can you do this, through fasting, prayer, meditation and righteous works and through living by the Word of God. Time is short so it is advised people do so this day and continue onward, in time you will come to know the real Holy Ghost if do so, for ye can not serve God and Mammon, let the world go, flee from Babylon, detach from Mammon, while the field is still white. For I have decreed its utter desolation, it shall fall and in but a little while it manifests for my word is truth even the truth that waves of eternity obey. Thus it is. I wish all well in coming times may those who are righteous be revealed in those days, for they who overcome and endure unto end to them I shall give power to become the children of God, my children and I who says this am the Son of God even the Everlasting Father, none come unto my Father but by me. Amen

eddie
captain of 1,000

Re: Before I leave ill tell you how to overcome this world.

Post by eddie »

Where are you going?

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

eddie wrote: September 2nd, 2019, 6:37 am Where are you going?
Leaving the forum, to prepare for my ascension back to my Father. Peace.

The cup almost finished. Mystery almost done. requirements of law to justify redemption is near complete.

I will forgive all who pray and ask forgiveness for the evils they have done against me on my time on this forum over the years, simply ask my Father in name of Yehoshua even Jesus Christ, and it is already done. For myself of eternity the Lord of hosts will forgive ye, and we are One.

jmack
captain of 1,000

Post by jmack »

Power of eternity is one of two things. He's either struggles with reality, depression and mania, delusions of grandeur and sometimes goes off meds which makes his delusions flare up or, he's another poster on here who gets bored and decides to prank us with his threads.

mahalanobis
captain of 1,000

Post by mahalanobis »

ThePowerofEternity111 wrote: September 2nd, 2019, 6:49 am
eddie wrote: September 2nd, 2019, 6:37 am Where are you going?
Leaving the forum, to prepare for my ascension back to my Father. Peace.

The cup almost finished. Mystery almost done. requirements of law to justify redemption is near complete.

I will forgive all who pray and ask forgiveness for the evils they have done against me on my time on this forum over the years, simply ask my Father in name of Yehoshua even Jesus Christ, and it is already done. For myself of eternity the Lord of hosts will forgive ye, and we are One.
Serious question: but due to the intersecting timelines, you're only returning to the Father in THIS timeline. In another dimension, you'll probably come back to the forum, right? So if you come back to the forum in the future, and we all remember you saying that you were leaving - that will just be the Mandela effect, correct?

Just trying to make sure I understand so I can set my expectations accurately.
Last edited by mahalanobis on September 2nd, 2019, 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

PickleRick
captain of 100

Post by PickleRick »

The OP is pure gospel gold. People need to stop fixating on "Is PoE who he says he is?" or "Is PoE crazy?" - removing his claims about who he is, thoughtfully read the above post. In my opinion, the message is the message that Christ himself would say. It's absolutely pure gospel truth that we need to hear more than anything.

It is not given me to judge PoE the poster. But I can judge what he says, and (again leaving the personal claims aside) the message is good. By their fruits ye shall know them.

ThePowerofEternity111
captain of 100

Due to the evil I have seen from some, I am prompted to depart this place, the words shall be either for or against according to the spirit in people. Those who know the Light shall align to the Light but those who know it not shall remain in Darkness, until they are brought low to finally see the Light.

Wise are they who do not judge, and listened to the words regardless of my claim, but my claim was with purpose even to author in time ye will understand. Now the truly righteous shall be revealed in the future times of trials, it is in those day the true children ready for the Kingdom of God are revealed. These are they who will come to understand the real difference of the real Holy Ghost and power it brings, and fulfill the scripture. Now I do depart and hope this aids some in what soon begins, ye are the generation will see the ending and beginning. Peace.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Hey everyone... pray for this man.

mahalanobis
captain of 1,000

Post by mahalanobis »

Durzan wrote: September 2nd, 2019, 10:20 am Hey everyone... pray for this man.
Already do. And I agree.

I think he would do well realize that the "evil done again [him]" is overblown. Nobody has committed evil against this man. He had been treated VERY well (for this being an internet forum).

Nobody made false witness against him, nobody conspired to murder him, he never even got banned. There has been back and forth discussion and questions raised. It never even got heated enough for swear-words to get thrown.

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

Mahalanobis Distance wrote: September 2nd, 2019, 10:29 am
Durzan wrote: September 2nd, 2019, 10:20 am Hey everyone... pray for this man.
Already do. And I agree.

I think he would do well realize that the "evil done again [him]" is overblown. Nobody has committed evil against this man. He had been treated VERY well (for this being an internet forum).

Nobody made false witness against him, nobody conspired to murder him, he never even got banned. There has been back and forth discussion and questions raised. It never even got heated enough for swear-words to get thrown.
For the most part I completely agree, though I think there were a couple of individuals who cruelly mocked him, but for the most part ESPECIALLY for an internet forum he was treated pretty decently.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

Lets not get confused about who we really are..

I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He came to earth to teach us and show us the way we should live.

I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and the Creator of the World.

How can I become more like Jesus Christ?

Jesus Christ is an example of all that is good, I believe that as we live the commandments we will become more like Jesus Christ, but we will not become Him.

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

Mahalanobis Distance wrote: September 2nd, 2019, 10:29 am He had been treated VERY well (for this being an internet forum).

Nobody made false witness against him, nobody conspired to murder him, he never even got banned. There has been back and forth discussion and questions raised.
You are talking about his current incarnation, right? This is his 9th or 10th user name. People haven't been as kind to him always. I think he was banned a few times too.

righteousrepublic
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by righteousrepublic »

ThePowerofEternity111 wrote: September 2nd, 2019, 6:28 am This world is designed to bind you to lower dimensions using your choices, sin itself works by a frequency similar to radio signals, when you act in sin you are aligning to that station more you act further into it you are attuned, spirits work within those frequency's. Spirits are simply intelligence energy's that are sustain on specific frequency's, demons sustain themselves on your fears on your lusts and sorrows, thus there desire to lead you into those types of stations.

The universe must be understood as vibration, frequency and energy, in a way it is a technology, as are you, the technology can be overcome by faith, faith is a power that waves respond too, for observation of truth manifest it within the matrix spheres of worlds. When you understand that your mind is not always your thoughts and your feelings are not always your feelings, and begin to comprehend how the darkness operates you can create within yourself systems of protection. Choice has two alignment one is darkness and other is light, also known as service to self and service to others, according to your choices so is your spirit aligning. The condition your spirit is in at death determines were your soul will be taken, if you live selfish life's you are bound to selfish dimensions, all evil is selfish it is in conflict with itself, divided and at war with itself. This world you live in was a snare that if a intelligence came into it and aligned itself into it matrix, they would be bound to it lower dimensions.

The system of the Beast is your way of life, the monetary system of trade itself Mammon, ye call money and everything associated within it, all forms of materialism, all forms of worldly creation and knowledge. the pride of the world is in all forms of things of this world, the adversary created it all, that very system you live under that very technological system this generation has become all the worldly knowledge that was influenced into the children of men throughout it generations was by those who are seeking to harvest your souls. For generations upon generations they have succeeded and believed they had won they believed in their understanding of timelines that nothing could stop them, but behold I am he who overcame the world, all the traps and snares of all worlds, and the time of the harvest is at hand. Ye must reject all of this world, all it has to offer and align yourself to the unseen, a world ye can not see beyond the veil of lies, what is known to ye as Heaven is within ye but ye must align to it in vibration and frequency, through the Son ye can do this it requires Hope, Faith and Charity, through the One who overcame it all ye can by proxy enter if align to his spirit, true repentance brings change; the fruits follow all who truly believe.

Seek not happiness in this world it is part of the traps, the system of the world when a intelligence begins to understand the truth, will bring it sorrows, the world will hate them all bound to it waves, they will be persecuted. Know ye not this world you are in is the domain of the Devil, it is his kingdom the Beast rules over it, they have deceived the whole world and without the atonement of the Son all was already lost forever, ye know not the extent yet of his deceptions even in all churches he has tampered. But the Light is wiser than the cunning of the serpents and solutions to all things in place, sometimes solutions take time and sometimes souls go through things first, it just way it is. Let the world go endure all that comes upon ye, hold to your faith through any persecutions that occur unto death, die aligned to the Spirit of Christ and ye shall rest until called forth. Let it all go, go and sell if have to much and use it as directed by the real Holy Ghost to aid poor and needy, remove the burdens from your souls and your family, set your heart upon the will of God above all things even your own family, let this world go entirely, let nothing bind ye individually it must be your choice.

Forgive all those who have done evil against ye, and leave justice to me for it mine, and I will bring vengeance upon all kingdom in a time. Humble yourselves in depths of humility, let go of the pride you may have in any position in any career in any works you have done including with any churches or priesthoods. Show gratitude to all that ye have always, be merciful unto all that ye may obtain mercy, lift not the sword for those who lift the sword shall die by the sword, be just and true and righteous in all things. The laws we gave you in commandment was for your protection, for it prevents the Devil from acting if people properly follow them, the condemnation that came in past was because people hearts were upon his kingdom and they became bound. This world is nothing like the one to come, to enter the one to come ye must allow this world to be let go within yourself, if you have no ties to the Beasts kingdom he has no claim, and ye will handle the coming higher law if can abide it.

Love is beyond a good feeling, it is the action of serving of others even if that action may seem itself not pleasant to those it comes upon. Could people comprehend that the wrath of God is actually because he loves you even his enemy's, that the laws had to be met so that eternity could be corrected and the true Book of life come to manifestation, so that ye could in time have true joy and happiness in kingdoms to come of the Light. The Son is frustrated that he has to trample his own people underfoot, as it was desired that people were spared it, it was peoples hardened hearts in loving the Devils Kingdom that brought forth the wrath in all cases. Do you understand that the scripture about dyed garments is actually a good thing, it meets the requirements of the law to forgive many souls who otherwise couldn't be forgiven. Whether ye are spared or found under the wrath of God, hold to hope and know it will not be forever. It was never the desire of God any intelligence was forever lost even if some may be lost for what seems a eternity, not all things to come are revealed.

To overcome the world is to let it go, all of it and live in opposition to the selfish design of the matrix, as outlined in the law of consecration and united order, that which the people of Enoch achieved. Zion find it and become it and ye will be free. In future many soul ask can we see how the Lord brought us salvation, and they will read even the forum posts I did, it was at a great cost I had to sacrifice myself, to give up perfection a time and be forsaken and lost, then achieve perfection again bearing all your imperfections and sins, behold be in good cheer this generation shall see the day of the Lord it is almost done. It not required you believe in me as I am now, only in the name and what my full self represents, ye wont even know I was here only those few chosen does the Father reveal it too. My desire was to help as many as possible I could have remained silent overcame the world and let mankind learn hard way, but my heart is like if even one soul listens and is spared greater sufferings then it worth all the hate people say unto me.

Now is the time to change, to cease with the pride of this world, to let go all strife to let go all scoffing, wickedness and evils, to become more selfless and change yourself into a better person, and how can you do this, through fasting, prayer, meditation and righteous works and through living by the Word of God. Time is short so it is advised people do so this day and continue onward, in time you will come to know the real Holy Ghost if do so, for ye can not serve God and Mammon, let the world go, flee from Babylon, detach from Mammon, while the field is still white. For I have decreed its utter desolation, it shall fall and in but a little while it manifests for my word is truth even the truth that waves of eternity obey. Thus it is. I wish all well in coming times may those who are righteous be revealed in those days, for they who overcome and endure unto end to them I shall give power to become the children of God, my children and I who says this am the Son of God even the Everlasting Father, none come unto my Father but by me. Amen
What's the short, understandable version?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

righteousrepublic wrote: September 2nd, 2019, 2:39 pm
ThePowerofEternity111 wrote: September 2nd, 2019, 6:28 am This world is designed to bind you to lower dimensions using your choices, sin itself works by a frequency similar to radio signals, when you act in sin you are aligning to that station more you act further into it you are attuned, spirits work within those frequency's. Spirits are simply intelligence energy's that are sustain on specific frequency's, demons sustain themselves on your fears on your lusts and sorrows, thus there desire to lead you into those types of stations.

What's the short, understandable version?
Most masterful master of vagary, iff vagary means the art of being vague.
Dearly departed Dave Powers once revealed managements said mastery.

Poe makes a lot of sense, but brevity is often the better choice.
Choose , but not this day who you may serve. :geek:

mahalanobis
captain of 1,000

Post by mahalanobis »

inho wrote: September 2nd, 2019, 1:14 pm
Mahalanobis Distance wrote: September 2nd, 2019, 10:29 am He had been treated VERY well (for this being an internet forum).

Nobody made false witness against him, nobody conspired to murder him, he never even got banned. There has been back and forth discussion and questions raised.
You are talking about his current incarnation, right? This is his 9th or 10th user name. People haven't been as kind to him always. I think he was banned a few times too.
Fair enough. I'm operating on what I've observed since recently joining the forum + the pretense of assumption of honesty: that is, if he truly were a prophet he would have honestly been forth-coming about any previous accounts and bannings. From that perspective he's been treated quite well.

PoE has has adopted a "proper belief system". All that means is that the belief system is self- consistent, but it doesn't have to be verifiable or falsifiable. For example, when people mock, reject, or ignore him, it validates his perception because the true Christ would be persecuted as well. But when people recieve him, it also validates his perception for obvious reasons. If an angel appeared to him and told him that he's been decieved, would he just dismiss it as being Satan disguised as an angel of light?

Creating a "proper belief system" is incredibly easy to do. For example: I claim that the entire universe poofed into existence last Thursday. You might tell me about memories you had before then, but I just believe they also poofed into existence last Thursday and those memories never happened. Take this concept and mix it with untreated mental illness and a stubborn (and intelligent) person. PoE has adopted a very complicated version that includes time travel and multiple dimensions + universes, so he has lots of tools at his disposal to discount the words of his critics.

To be fair, I view it as possible that he is legit, but I set the odds pretty low because of the manner in which he reveals new 'truths'. I'm more open minded about this possiblity of legitimacy than he might assume about me, but the Holy Ghost hasn't confirmed any of his words to me... But of course, he might just dismiss my experience as me being possessed with unclean spirits (like all the false prophets seem to claim about me), which brings me back to my original point about a proper belief structure - it's easy to just dismiss everybody who doesn't validate your view.

righteousrepublic
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by righteousrepublic »

If I had a view, it would be a room with a view so I could view it as a beautiful view, viewing it every day so that my daily view would be viewed as an authentic view, and others would view it as a view not to be considered as an acceptable view, because they can't view it as I view it. My view is an honest view by my standards and view point.
This is my view of things, anyway.
Yikes! 0.jpg
Yikes! 0.jpg (67.23 KiB) Viewed 2085 times

Brighidara
captain of 50

Post by Brighidara »

PickleRick wrote: September 2nd, 2019, 9:45 am The OP is pure gospel gold. People need to stop fixating on "Is PoE who he says he is?" or "Is PoE crazy?" - removing his claims about who he is, thoughtfully read the above post. In my opinion, the message is the message that Christ himself would say. It's absolutely pure gospel truth that we need to hear more than anything.

It is not given me to judge PoE the poster. But I can judge what he says, and (again leaving the personal claims aside) the message is good. By their fruits ye shall know them.
Amen to this! Make straight the way of the LORD. Those mocking Him sound as the Pharisees of old do. The message has ALL the fruit of the Spirit. Eye has never seen…..

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Brighidara wrote: May 5th, 2023, 8:20 am
PickleRick wrote: September 2nd, 2019, 9:45 am The OP is pure gospel gold. People need to stop fixating on "Is PoE who he says he is?" or "Is PoE crazy?" - removing his claims about who he is, thoughtfully read the above post. In my opinion, the message is the message that Christ himself would say. It's absolutely pure gospel truth that we need to hear more than anything.

Amen to this! Make straight the way of the LORD. Those mocking Him sound as the Pharisees of old do. The message has ALL the fruit of the Spirit. Eye has never seen…..
The name picklerick is priceless and also means he is a drunk….. I love it, does he know the meaning?

I have said the mark of the beast is and currency controlled by the beast for years now. The Beast is part of the central bank. USA has been part of the Beast officially since 1913. So I agree with the OP in that regard.

I didn’t read the OP mention the real reason this world is damned and will be burned…. Isaiah 24:4-6 because we have broken the everlasting covenant.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

This was quite an interesting read.

Brighidara
captain of 50

Post by Brighidara »

Bronco73idi wrote: May 5th, 2023, 8:39 am
Brighidara wrote: May 5th, 2023, 8:20 am

The name picklerick is priceless and also means he is a drunk….. I love it, does he know the meaning?

I have said the mark of the beast is and currency controlled by the beast for years now. The Beast is part of the central bank. USA has been part of the Beast officially since 1913. So I agree with the OP in that regard.

I didn’t read the OP mention the real reason this world is damned and will be burned…. Isaiah 24:4-6 because we have broken the everlasting covenant.
Yes this was spoken of, all these words are the words of Eternal Life.

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

ThePowerofEternity111 wrote: September 2nd, 2019, 9:59 am Due to the evil I have seen from some, I am prompted to depart this place, the words shall be either for or against according to the spirit in people. Those who know the Light shall align to the Light but those who know it not shall remain in Darkness, until they are brought low to finally see the Light.

Wise are they who do not judge, and listened to the words regardless of my claim, but my claim was with purpose even to author in time ye will understand. Now the truly righteous shall be revealed in the future times of trials, it is in those day the true children ready for the Kingdom of God are revealed. These are they who will come to understand the real difference of the real Holy Ghost and power it brings, and fulfill the scripture. Now I do depart and hope this aids some in what soon begins, ye are the generation will see the ending and beginning. Peace.
You can't leave yet. Your Mission is to teach people, and you know your not finished yet.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

OCDMOM wrote: May 5th, 2023, 4:48 pm
ThePowerofEternity111 wrote: September 2nd, 2019, 9:59 am Due to the evil I have seen from some, I am prompted to depart this place, the words shall be either for or against according to the spirit in people. Those who know the Light shall align to the Light but those who know it not shall remain in Darkness, until they are brought low to finally see the Light.

You can't leave yet. Your Mission is to teach people, and you know your not finished yet.
PoE left the forum in Sept of 2019… High likelihood they won’t be checking in.
;)

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

That was a nice warning in sep 2019 before the great collapse of 2020.

I was never that nice.

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

I think this is the first post of PoE's that I have read but I have to say that it is well thought out and I agree with about 85% of what he/she says. The unsure 15% is because I have yet to form an opinion on certain things.

Mike