The Antichrist and a Cup of Tea

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

The Antichrist and a Cup of Tea

Post by Pazooka »

Been looking into the research by Tim Cohen on Charles Prince of Wales (or at least he was, at the time) and his tie-ins to Biblical prophesy. It is fascinating. Short clips had been posted on another thread, but here’s a longer interview. I’m thinking about getting his Antichrist and a Cup of Tea book. I’d really like to know how he fits in with Daniel 11.

I loved how he demystifies Charles’ coat of arms and his claims to leadership over Christianity, Judaism and Islam.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/S5Dsnp0Nn3mm/
Last edited by Pazooka on September 11th, 2022, 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Tim Cohen on King Charles

Post by Niemand »

Pazooka wrote: September 11th, 2022, 12:14 pm Been looking into the research by Tim Cohen on Charles Prince of Wales (or at least he was, at the time) and his tie-ins to Biblical prophesy. It is fascinating. Short clips had been posted on another thread, but here’s a longer interview. I’m thinking about getting his Antichrist and a Cup of Tea book. I’d really like to know how he fits in with Daniel 11.

I loved how he demystifies Charles’ coat of arms and his claims to leadership over Christianity, Judaism and Islam.

Little known fact: Charles is actually a direct descendant of Mohammed through his mother. Her connection to Mohammed is through the House of Seville in Spain, which became Christianised in the Reconquista, but had some Muslim roots.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Tim Cohen on King Charles

Post by Pazooka »

Niemand wrote: September 11th, 2022, 12:58 pm
Pazooka wrote: September 11th, 2022, 12:14 pm Been looking into the research by Tim Cohen on Charles Prince of Wales (or at least he was, at the time) and his tie-ins to Biblical prophesy. It is fascinating. Short clips had been posted on another thread, but here’s a longer interview. I’m thinking about getting his Antichrist and a Cup of Tea book. I’d really like to know how he fits in with Daniel 11.

Little known fact: Charles is actually a direct descendant of Mohammed through his mother. Her connection to Mohammed is through the House of Seville in Spain, which became Christianised in the Reconquista, but had some Muslim roots.
Yes, he talks about his direct descendency from Mohammed as well as from the Merovingian line which, they believe, were descended from Christ. He also calls to our attention to the fact that of Charles is made special mention of his being a descendant of King David.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The Antichrist and a Cup of Tea

Post by Pazooka »

Here’s a link to the PDF of The Antichrist and a Cup of Tea that I found:

http://52.24.33.179/downloads/207885216 ... -Cohen.pdf

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

The name "Charles" means "man". As does Andrew by the way.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Niemand wrote: September 11th, 2022, 2:21 pm The name "Charles" means "man". As does Andrew by the way.
The author was talking about how “Charles” meant “strength” - - will have to look into it more

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Ok, so here’s something I never really understood before, but this seems probable: the idea that the legs of Nebuchadnezzar’s statue were the eastern and western divisions of the Roman Empire.

I already suspected that the 10 horns of the beast of Revelation were the 10 permanent seats on the U.N. Security Council.
Attachments
FF2B57DF-F34E-4A18-886E-ED864738F6A5.jpeg
FF2B57DF-F34E-4A18-886E-ED864738F6A5.jpeg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 646 times

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

these are the people that kept a bible from man . . they have since kept a heluva lot more history and truth from the world, as well

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Pazooka wrote: September 11th, 2022, 3:41 pm
Niemand wrote: September 11th, 2022, 2:21 pm The name "Charles" means "man". As does Andrew by the way.
The author was talking about how “Charles” meant “strength” - - will have to look into it more
It's the French form of the word, but it exists in other languages. It originally just means man but has changed meaning in its English forms.

The name of the famous French king Charlemagne can literally be translated as "Big Man"!

There are two archaic cognates in English – churl (which only exists in the form of "churlish" nowadays) and carle. Churl took on a negative meaning of a peasant or oaf. In German, you have the word "Kerl" and that's gone the same way as churl although it is sometimes translated as "guy" from Modern German. (The other form of the word – Karl – is the German for Charles.)

https://www.etymonline.com/word/churl
Old English ceorl "peasant, one of the lowest class of freemen, man without rank," from Proto-Germanic *kerlaz, *karlaz (source also of Old Frisian zerl "man, fellow," Middle Low German kerle, Dutch kerel "freeman of low degree," German Kerl "man, husband," Old Norse karl "old man, man").

It had various meaning in early Middle English, including "man of the common people," "a country man," "husbandman," "free peasant;" by 1300, it meant "bondman, villain," also "fellow of low birth or rude manners."

For words for "common man" that acquire an insulting flavor over time, compare boor, villain. In this case, however, the same word also has come to mean "king" in many languages (such as Lithuanian karalius, Czech kral, Polish król) via Charlemagne.
carl (n.)
c. 1300, "bondsman; common man, man of low birth," from Old Norse karl "man" (as opposed to "woman"), "male, freeman," from Proto-Germanic *karlon- (source also of Dutch karel "a fellow," Old High German karl "a man, husband"). The same Proto-Germanic source produced Old English ceorl "man of low degree" (see churl) and the masc. proper name Carl and, via French and Latin, Charles.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

He makes a couple of mistakes in the video, notably about the Welsh flag. He says it was only invented in the 1950s. Not quite. It was only formalised in the 1950s, but was around long before then. (In much the same way state flags in the USA have been tweaked around for a while.) The Scottish flag (the white cross on blue) has been in use for a thousand years, but it was only recently (within my lifetime) that the shade of blue was standardised (Pantone 300, if you must know.) No one would claim Scotland's flag was a recent invention, so why do the same with Wales?

For example, I have seen a WW1 recruiting poster for Welsh people which had a woman in traditional Welsh costume standing next to a form of the dragon flag. That is clearly long before Charles was born.

The red dragon is also mentioned in Arthurian legend as fighting with the white dragon. The white dragon represents England/the English, although that symbol is barely used in England. I have seen a claim that the red lion symbol of Scotland is originally a dragon, but I think that was someone getting mixed up with Wales.

But it isn't the only symbol of Wales and some Welsh Christians I know refuse to use the dragon flag. Anglican/Episcopalian churches in Wales fly St. David's Cross instead.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Niemand wrote: September 12th, 2022, 1:42 am He makes a couple of mistakes in the video, notably about the Welsh flag. He says it was only invented in the 1950s. Not quite. It was only formalised in the 1950s, but was around long before then. (In much the same way state flags in the USA have been tweaked around for a while.) The Scottish flag (the white cross on blue) has been in use for a thousand years, but it was only recently (within my lifetime) that the shade of blue was standardised (Pantone 300, if you must know.) No one would claim Scotland's flag was a recent invention, so why do the same with Wales?

For example, I have seen a WW1 recruiting poster for Welsh people which had a woman in traditional Welsh costume standing next to a form of the dragon flag. That is clearly long before Charles was born.

The red dragon is also mentioned in Arthurian legend as fighting with the white dragon. The white dragon represents England/the English, although that symbol is barely used in England. I have seen a claim that the red lion symbol of Scotland is originally a dragon, but I think that was someone getting mixed up with Wales.

But it isn't the only symbol of Wales and some Welsh Christians I know refuse to use the dragon flag. Anglican/Episcopalian churches in Wales fly St. David's Cross instead.
I’m pretty sure he said it was only modernized in the 1950s but that the dragon went way back a couple thousand years with Roman roots.

Yeah, you’d think a red dragon would be pretty taboo among Christians

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Pazooka wrote: September 12th, 2022, 1:34 pm I’m pretty sure he said it was only modernized in the 1950s but that the dragon went way back a couple thousand years with Roman roots.

Yeah, you’d think a red dragon would be pretty taboo among Christians
He said the use of it as a flag among Welsh people was only formalised in the 1950s. What happened instead was a design that was already in common use (including WW1 army recruitment posters) was standardised. So it would be more like the tweaks to state flags in the USA.

Welsh people seem to have quite a few national flags, and I've met a few Welsh who object to the red dragon. There are several alternatives, one od which is the other symbol of Prince Charles, the three feathers, which is used for the Welsh national rugby team and other purposes.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Bump.