You Can Sponsor A Vaxx-Damaged American For Only $1.80

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
h_p
captain of 1,000

Re: You Can Sponsor A Vaxx-Damaged American For Only $1.80

Post by h_p »

Chip wrote: February 16th, 2023, 11:33 am The USPS was interdicting ivermectin shipments a while back
I wonder if certain people on this site would put this under the definition of evil. I certainly would.

When a crime against humanity is being perpetrated, "I was just doing my job" ain't gonna cut it.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

h_p wrote: February 16th, 2023, 4:05 pm
Chip wrote: February 16th, 2023, 11:33 am The USPS was interdicting ivermectin shipments a while back
I wonder if certain people on this site would put this under the definition of evil. I certainly would.

When a crime against humanity is being perpetrated, "I was just doing my job" ain't gonna cut it.
Any lucid person should recognize that, for whatever reasons, the system IS trying to kill them. It's so obvious, but hard for people to grasp. "Nobody would do that!" Meanwhile, the system, with all its "educated" minions, keeps doing it.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

I heard some good news today.

A friend's vaxxed wife who had been suffering with "long covid" accepted some ivermectin on Saturday and took a five-day round, which ended yesterday.

I heard back from them today and she wants more! Her cloudiness left and her energy is back. I talked to them both tonight. She was super peppy and her husband says he sees a big improvement in her.

I am really happy, because I had inquired a few times over the week, but never heard back from them until today.

They know others who could use some help, too. Hopefully, we can get more people started.

These people were, I think, not inclined to believe the vaxx could be the cause or ivermectin could be a solution, but the husband said that they were so beat down from the ongoing malaise that they had just had enough. I was quite surprised when they actually watched the Dr. Pierre Kory video I had sent them (in the original post of this thread). After that video, he asked where they could get ivermectin, which was a huge development. I took them some tablets and she started right away. The next morning at church, she was already looking a lot better.

Now, I hope they'll get their son-in-law going. He almost died from covid and THEN got vaxxed by his well-meaning LDS doctor friend. Over a year later, he is still on oxygen at night and on disability. I offered him ivermectin, but he is not believing. Maybe his mother-in-law will convince him.

bethany
captain of 100

Post by bethany »

TheDuke wrote: February 13th, 2023, 7:05 pm I tried Ivermectin but it made me feel more ill and almost throw up. It didn't help me. I'm not saying it will not help others, just stating my situation. I took it as soon as I found out my brother and nephew had covid and I got home. Perhaps too little, too late. But I was down a long time, even with Ivermectin and like I say, I could barely keep it down.
Did you ever do a parasitic cleanse before this? I would take something to open up the channels of elimination with it cause the parasites have their waste but now you are trying to purge both dead parasites & their waste. Not only that but parasites host bacteria & viruses too which release upon their demise. Hulda Clark’s book ‘The Cure For All Diseases’ explains this process very well. But just killing parasites is only part of the procedure.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

I have been keeping close tabs on the vaxxed people I know who are taking ivermectin to improve their general malaise.

In all cases, they noticed big improvements in mental clarity and energy within several hours of starting the ivermectin.

They each took an initial 5-day round of daily dosages of 0.4 mg ivermectin per kg of body weight.

They all felt great during the 5-day round, but they all started heading back into their old malaise sometime afterwards.

To detail their situations, I'll call them "A", "B", and "C".
  • "A" had no diagnosis and felt good for three weeks after, but then started to feel lousy again.
  • "B" had been diagnosed with "long covid" and felt good for two days after, but then started to feel lousy again.
  • "C" had been diagnosed with "new onset rheumatoid arthritis after covid-19 vaccination" and wanted more ivermectin soon after. "C" has the most serious condition of the three, with recent added diagnoses of auto-immune diseases which require routine cancer screening.
So, this waning efficacy kind of surprised me. In the more serious cases of malaise , the effect of the ivermectin is shorter-lived. I was hoping it would be mostly a once-and-done kind of thing, with maybe a periodic maintenance dose.

I believe that what is happening is that their bodies are continually making spike proteins, which the ivermectin binds to and helps flush from their systems, as long as it is present. It seems "A" is making the least amount of spike protein, while "C" is making the greatest amount, hence the difference in duration of efficacy.

The big question to me is whether their level of spike protein production is increasing over time, staying the same, or decreasing. I suspect it is increasing. Certainly, the condition of "C" seems to be accelerating.

I am also seeing more and more vaxxed older people around me who are definitely getting sicker looking. I would think that would indicate that their spike protein production is increasing and their immune system is slowly losing the battle.

It looks to me like ivermectin can definitely improve their lives, but for how long? Some deeper solution must be developed to inhibit production of the spike proteins, in the first place. The spike production must be going on within their body's affected cells. These cells are replicating and dividing, but at what rate relative to normal cells? From what I read, I assume that these cells are mainly within organ tissues.

P.S. Just saw this comment on NaturalNews.com:
Once the DNA has been programmed to produce spike proteins, the only cure is Bromelain combined with NAC that stops the spike proteins from forming. Also, Licorice Root Tea stops the rubber band blood clots from forming. Mike Adams already produced a video about this topic. There is hope.
I am going to look more into this.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Three elderly people in my ward have now purchased their own ivermectin from India and are taking it regularly, with excellent effect.

One lady says that she had chronic sinus problems since getting vaxxed, but the ivermectin has gotten her back to normal. They all report feeling much better nowadays. In every case, they experienced improvement within several hours of their first dose.

I was talking to my friend last night who I've known since I was seven. He had gotten vaxed but had reported earlier that he was just fine, not wanting to admit anything was wrong. He revealed last night that ever since getting the 2nd shot, his smart watch has been going off, telling him that he is in afibulation. He went to the hospital and they gave him a bunch of tests and told him there is nothing wrong. It's like an intermittent electrical problem in a car. His girlfriend notices that his heart beat is all over the place. He also says that he is dizzy often and he thinks that it's tied to his heart function. He's going to come by tomorrow and I'm going to give him some ivermectin. I hope it helps him.

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Chip wrote: February 16th, 2023, 11:56 pm I heard some good news today.

A friend's vaxxed wife who had been suffering with "long covid" accepted some ivermectin on Saturday and took a five-day round, which ended yesterday.

I heard back from them today and she wants more! Her cloudiness left and her energy is back. I talked to them both tonight. She was super peppy and her husband says he sees a big improvement in her.

I am really happy, because I had inquired a few times over the week, but never heard back from them until today.

They know others who could use some help, too. Hopefully, we can get more people started.

These people were, I think, not inclined to believe the vaxx could be the cause or ivermectin could be a solution, but the husband said that they were so beat down from the ongoing malaise that they had just had enough. I was quite surprised when they actually watched the Dr. Pierre Kory video I had sent them (in the original post of this thread). After that video, he asked where they could get ivermectin, which was a huge development. I took them some tablets and she started right away. The next morning at church, she was already looking a lot better.

Now, I hope they'll get their son-in-law going. He almost died from covid and THEN got vaxxed by his well-meaning LDS doctor friend. Over a year later, he is still on oxygen at night and on disability. I offered him ivermectin, but he is not believing. Maybe his mother-in-law will convince him.
This is great! You are truly doing the Lord's work.

Thanks for posting the info re:Indiamart. I have also made an order for ivermectin, with the requirement to accept PayPal. I probably didn't get the best deal out there, but the hassle free transaction of using PayPal instead of Remitly will make it worth it. And there's no telling how many lurkers have now investigated getting ivermectin from India. I was taking the horse wormer monthly as a prophylactic, maybe I'll try some Hydroxychloroquin if this transaction goes well.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Peeps wrote: April 3rd, 2023, 10:20 pm

Thanks for posting the info re:Indiamart. I have also made an order for ivermectin, with the requirement to accept PayPal. I probably didn't get the best deal out there, but the hassle free transaction of using PayPal instead of Remitly will make it worth it. And there's no telling how many lurkers have now investigated getting ivermectin from India. I was taking the horse wormer monthly as a prophylactic, maybe I try some Hydroxychloroquin if this transaction goes well.

You can also order antibiotics, like amoxycilin, doxycycline, bactrim, cipro, azithromycin, etc. Might be good to have some on hand. Could save a doctor visit, where they'd probe you with all kinds of strange invasive questions and then push flu shots. Anytime I had a problem that didn't require hospitalization, I was just prescribed antibiotics, anyway.

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Chip wrote: April 3rd, 2023, 10:33 pm
Peeps wrote: April 3rd, 2023, 10:20 pm

Thanks for posting the info re:Indiamart. I have also made an order for ivermectin, with the requirement to accept PayPal. I probably didn't get the best deal out there, but the hassle free transaction of using PayPal instead of Remitly will make it worth it. And there's no telling how many lurkers have now investigated getting ivermectin from India. I was taking the horse wormer monthly as a prophylactic, maybe I try some Hydroxychloroquin if this transaction goes well.

You can also order antibiotics, like amoxycilin, doxycycline, bactrim, cipro, azithromycin, etc. Might be good to have some on hand. Could save a doctor visit, where they'd probe you with all kinds of strange invasive questions and then push flu shots. Anytime I had a problem that didn't require hospitalization, I was just prescribed antibiotics, anyway.
It is great that you can purchase these medications to have on hand. Every time I have been talked into getting a flu shot, I have gotten the flu. Every time. And pneumonia, after I was talked into to getting a pneumonia vaccine, which almost killed me. But it changed my perception of vaccines forever, which I had previously thought were inherently good, to see this is not the case at all! And in hindsight, were probably to blame for my daughters' chronic sinus/ear infections when they were growing up.

I found that you can buy antibiotics like amoxicillin, cipro, etc., in the USA without a Rx as long as it is labeled for fish from pet supply stores, or online from Allivet dot com, or this place where I am buying my ivermectin in the form of horse wormer:
https://www.kvsupply.com/item/ivermecti ... k/E036400/

That is 6 tubes for ~$10 each with the taxes and s&h. I take the amt for 250lbs, and 1 tube = 3-5 doses, depending on the weight chosen on the dial. Their shipping time is very fast, I usually get my order in 2 days.

I will probably keep using the horse paste for myself, and share the tablets with others who have hang ups about the labels, and/or find taking the paste an overwhelming task. The protocol that I have used with it, has worked well for me. I take a dose at onset of symptoms, and again the next day. Then again 48 hrs later if needed, which I did. Then I felt well.

I have not been vaccinated, but it is for all the shedding thats going on. You don't have to get vaccinated to suffer vaccine SE, because these Covid vaccines were designed to be "self-spreading" to achieve "herd immunity." But I don't think the shedding can cause one's body to turn into a spike protein factory as what unfortunately happens to some vaccinated individuals.

So I now take it once per month at the full moon as a prophylactic, because I read that is usually when most parasites like to hatch. I have read that parasites and spike proteins use similar receptors on cells, and so they are likely interrelated on much deeper levels imo, that it may transcend into the spiritual plane. It is very creepy when you start realizing how literal pharmakia = sorcery = black magick.

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

The only way I could view this website that was featured in the video that was in the op https://covid19criticalcare.com/treatment-protocols/
was by using the Brave browser. 'Chrome' and 'Duck duck go' both give a "403 forbidden" messages.

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

Peeps wrote: April 4th, 2023, 11:35 pm The only way I could view this website that was featured in the video that was in the op https://covid19criticalcare.com/treatment-protocols/
was by using the Brave browser. 'Chrome' and 'Duck duck go' both give a "403 forbidden" messages.
That’s weird. It works for me on Duck Duck Go.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Chip wrote: February 13th, 2023, 4:02 pm In case anybody is not familiar with ivermectin's role in healing COVID and reducing COVID-vaccine injury, here is a great interview of Dr. Pierre Kory:

https://usawatchdog.com/people-are-dyin ... erre-kory/

We have an older lady friend whose health went to pot after the vax. She had been in the hospital with heart issues, her energy level was very low, and her head was clouded. She thought she was slowly dying. I sent her the interview above, she watched it, and she accepted some ivermectin tablets I had gotten from India. She said within three hours, her head cleared, she was able to get up, work for two hours in her house, and sleep well that night. She's been better ever since. She took three 12mg ivermectin tablets per day for five days, based on her weight and dosage level. That was about three weeks ago. A few days ago, I gave her some NAC to take daily, which is an inexpensive supplement that the FDA scared Amazon out of selling during COVID. NAC really helps you breathe easily and it keeps phlegm way down. These are both very inexpensive solutions to COVID vaxx injury.

My sister-in-law, who has been a staunch follow-the-prophet type, also accepted some ivermectin for her "new onset rheumatoid arthritis after COVID vaccination" problem. I was surprised she accepted, but now she wants MORE!

By the way, before I gave these tablets to anyone, I took a few myself, to make sure they weren't dangerous. No problems, and the others have reported expected effects from them.

I needed to buy some more ivermectin, so I went to www.indiamart.com last night and all kinds of vendors got back to me within minutes of my inquiry. I gave my cell number and email address. At first, I thought I was being hounded by one business, but I later realized that Indiamart just relays inquiries for a commodity to all its relevant vendor members.

I wound up buying 1,000 x 12mg tablets for $220 delivered to the US. Later, even better deals came into my inbox, but I had already bought Iverjohn brand, which I had bought in the past. That's 22 cents per 12mg tablet, delivered. The best deal that came in later was for another brand that was only 12 cents per 12mg tablet! I'll use that price metric for the rest of this post.

If you can get Costco to fill an ivermectin prescription, they will charge $3 per 3mg tablet, or $1 per mg. That's 100 times more expensive than the best offer I got, not including the likely $300 doctor visit, which is not even possible to achieve in CA, due to the Democrats' new law that punishes doctors for directly addressing COVID vaxx injury. They could lose their license if they were to prescribe ivermectin for COVID vaxx damage - that would be DOUBLY offensive, to cite vaxx damage AND prescribe ivermectin! It is actually punishable now for a doctor to properly diagnose and heal such a patient.

If you consider a 15-tablet round of the 12-cent 12mg pills from India, it is only $1.80! That will lift most vaxx-damaged people out of their low-energy, cloudy-minded stupor. The US alternative, if you can even get an agreeable doctor, would be $300 for the visit plus $12 x 15, or $480. That's 267 times more expensive!

If our gov't cared about the people, they would be handing ivermectin out to everybody for free. Instead, they handed out those stupid COVID tests. Everybody has lots of those laying around, but ivermectin is almost impossible to get a hold of in most states. I did buy some from Tennessee the other day, but for $2.00 per 12mg pill. That's still 1/6th the price of Costco's pharmacy.

So, it only takes $1.80 of expenditure to provide a person with a solution that will give them a huge leg-up on their vaxx injury. Maybe that initial round and a reduced weekly follow-up dose of two tablets (24 cents) is enough to solve the problem for the rest of their life.

Below are some of the offers I received from various Indian vendors. Any one of you can go to www.indiamart.com and get some ivermectin headed your way. I used YMG Solutions, which was $185 plus $35 shipping for 1,000 12mg tablets. You can see below that you can also get hydroxychloroquine tablets. Much of the world takes hydroxychloroquine once a week for parasite control. In Africa, it's called Sunday-Sunday because they take it each Sunday. Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine are renowned for their safety and efficacy, but as you've seen, they have been completely maligned by our evil government and media.

Iverjohn.jpg

Hi Sir,

Hope you're doing well.

Thank you for your inquiry!

Read these 4 Points below before you place an order anywhere

Reasons to Buy From Us:-

1) We are authorized distributors of 120 companies. So you can ask for a COA (Certificate of Analysis) from a Govt Approved Lab, of the product you order to ensure you receive a genuine product and hence, there's no room for counterfeit drugs.

2) Send us a Screenshot of the best offer you receive and we shall match the price

3) We accept Paypal too for ease of business.

4) Guaranteed Delivery; We offer free reshipment for all orders that get stuck or are lost in transit.

In short, when buying from us you can be sure of receiving a genuinely legit product at the lowest possible price in the simplest and easiest way.

Price:
THE PRICE FOR 100 PILLS OF IVERMECTIN 3MG WOULD BE $60
THE PRICE FOR 200 PILLS OF IVERMECTIN 3MG WOULD BE $69
THE PRICE FOR 500 PILLS OF IVERMECTIN 3MG WOULD BE $96
THE PRICE FOR 1000 PILLS OF IVERMECTIN 3MG WOULD BE $135

THE PRICE FOR 100 PILLS OF IVERMECTIN 6MG WOULD BE $66
THE PRICE FOR 200 PILLS OF IVERMECTIN 6MG WOULD BE $72
THE PRICE FOR 500 PILLS OF IVERMECTIN 6MG WOULD BE $99
THE PRICE FOR 1000 PILLS OF IVERMECTIN 6MG WOULD BE $144

THE PRICE FOR 100 PILLS OF IVERMECTIN 12MG WOULD BE $69
THE PRICE FOR 200 PILLS OF IVERMECTIN 12MG WOULD BE $81
THE PRICE FOR 500 PILLS OF IVERMECTIN 12MG WOULD BE $99
THE PRICE FOR 1000 PILLS OF IVERMECTIN 12MG WOULD BE $150

THE PRICE FOR 100 PILLS OF HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE 200MG WOULD BE $75
THE PRICE FOR 200 PILLS OF HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE 200MG WOULD BE $99
THE PRICE FOR 500 PILLS OF HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE 200MG WOULD BE $150
THE PRICE FOR 1000 PILLS OF HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE 200MG WOULD BE $198

*FREE SHIPPING (The above mentioned prices are inclusive of shipping costs)
*PAYPAL ACCEPTED .
*THESE ARE ALL INCLUSIVE COSTS FOR THE ORDER TO REACH YOUR DOOR.
*NO HIDDEN COSTS.

Delivery Time:
=> The total transit time for the package to reach your door is around 3 weeks.

Payment Modes:
1. Wire Transfer.
2. PayPal

Quality:
Each batch is processed through strict quality checks to maintain high standards in production output.

Thank you for giving us a chance to serve you. For more information, please visit our website www.dropshipmedicine.com
Do let us know if you have any other queries.
Looking forward to your response.

Warm Regards,
Rohit Kim
Tattva Tradelinks,
India.
Ph - +91 7666053845 (WhatsApp)
Dear Sir,
This is in regards to your enquiry on Indiamart regarding Ivermectin 12mg tablets.

We can deliver this at very discounted price.

Ivermectin 12mg :-
100 pills for $65
250 pills for $95
500 pills for $135
1000 pills for $185

Please get in touch to discuss further in regards to your order.

Best Regards,
Manish Singh
YMG Solutions
Dear Sir

Greetings of the Day

Sir , we are regularly shipping packages globally with 100% delivery rate to every customer

As per your requirement for Ivermectin Purchase we are writing to you with price quotation

Ivermectin 12 mg us$ 22 for box of 100 tablets
Ivermectin 6 mg us$ 17 for box of 100 tablets
Ivermectin 3 mg us$ 13 for box of 100 tablets

Shipping and handling charges usd 48
free shipping & handling on all orders of 500 tablets or more

ordering process is very simple
1) you can respond to this email with number of box and mg of Ivermectin you require
2) provide us your Shipping /dispatch details

once we receive both the above details-- we will provide you with payment link of Cashapp or Venmo

Thank you
Team Technosave
bhagirathi business hub --1ST FLOOR to 3rd Floor
Nagpur
Country -India
Dear Sir

Greetings from Diffzene Pharmaceuticals India...

This is Mr.Savan from Diffzene Pharmaceuticals, India. I got your inquiry through IndiaMART for Ivermectin 12mg Tablet USP.

Please consider the quotation for your requested product.

Product:- Ivermectin 12mg Tablet USP
Brand :- Iverheal 12
Company :- Healing Pharma
Pack :- 10 Tablets per Strip
Rate:- $ 1.10/Strip
Quantity :- 100 Strip (10 Box)

Product Cost :- $110 (for 100 Strip)
Shipping Charge :- $40
Total :- $150 (All Included)

For Paypal Payment
Paypal Charge :- $6 Extra
Total :- $156

Please find below attachment.

Ready stock available.

Best quality with Long expiry date.

Please share your business what's app number easy for communication with you.

We hope you will find our price most competitive, waiting for your Prompt and positive response.

Thank you.

Regards
Mr.Savan Dobariya
Diffzene Pharmaceuticals, india.
www.diffzenepharma.com
Email:- [email protected]
What's app:- +91 9081117773
WELCOME TO RUPA PHARMAC ,WE WILL BE PLEASED TO SUPPLY IVERMECTIN 12 MG TABLETS
10 STRIPS THAT IS 100 TABLETS WILL COST YOU 12 USD$
50 STRIPS THAT IS 500 TABLETS 50 USD$
100 STRIPS THAT IS 1000 TABLETS WILL COST YOU 90 USD$

WE ALSO HAVE CORONA PREVENTION AND TREATMENT KIT CALLED ZIVERDO KIT
IT WILL COST YOU 5 USD$ PER KIT
IT HAS
3 IVERMECTIN 12MG TABLETS
10 DOXYCYCLINE 100 MG CAPSULES
14 ZINC ACETATE 50 MG TABLETS

WE ALSO HAVE HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE 200 MG
100 TABLETS WILL COST YOU -15 USD$

SHIPPING IS FLAT 30 USD$ WHETHER YOU BUY 10 PILL OR 500

WE ALSO HAVE GENERIC ALTERNATIVES WHICH ARE AVAILABLE AT HALF RATES ,BUT WE PREFER USFDA APPROVED MEDICINES ONLY ,STILL IF YOU PREFER GENERICS WE CAN SUPPLY THAT

WE HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN CLEARING CUSTOMS AND WE ARE HAVING 100% STRIKE RATE TO DELIVER PARCELS TO USA

MY ALL MEDICINES ARE USFDA WHO AND GMP APPROVED ,THEY HAVE HIGHEST STANDARDS AROUND THE WORLD ,

WE ARE HERE TO GUIDE YOU WITH ALL THE DOSES ,DOSES DEPENDS UPON BODY WEIGHT ,SO IF YOU CAN GIVE YOUR EXACT WEIGHT ,WE CAN GIVE YOU PERFECT DOSE
FOR ANY QUERIES YOU CAN SHOOT US MESSAGE ON
91-7620496227
TELEGRAM/WATSUP/SIGNAL

HERE BY ATTACHING LINK TO MY WEBSITE

https://www.rupapharmac.com/
Good stuff, thanks, I ordered some.

They might be a very nice barter item if mad max happens in the apocalypse. Although even without the mad max, it may be very useful for people.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Yeah, the Covid shot is already on some immunization schedules for children, you know the "compulsory" shots, so expect a lot more use for that medicine. :(

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

On a related note:
I just purchased some meds (antibiotics) from Jase Medical. They’re for your emergency preparedness stash. If society breaks down, supply chain issues, etc. The total came to $306.95, but I also added on 2 optional antibiotics, so the regular package would be less.
Anyway, I’m sure it will be much cheaper to get them from India Mart. So here’s a list of what I got if anyone is interested. I may go onto India Mart and get these exact meds for my husband, since the Jase Medical stuff was only prescribed for me. I bought antibiotics previously from India for my Covid stash, the ones that doctors were using to treat Covid, like doxycycline and Azithromycin and clarithromycin. Didn’t end up using them though, since my Covid cases were so mild.

Jase medical antibiotics kit:

Ondansetron 4 mg - qty 21
Fluconazole 150 mg - qty 4
Metronidazol 500 mg - qty 30
Ciprofloxacn 500 mg - qty 28
Doxycycline 100 mg - qty 120
Azithromycin 250 mg - qty 6
Amoxicillin 875-125 Tab Sand - qty 28

If you buy from India Mart, be sure and learn about each med and what it’s used for. The nice thing about Jase medical is they send you info on which antibiotic to use for which illness and how to use it. Also some are safer than others and there is one type that can be dangerous to use, so you would want to use it as a last resort only.

Lastly, I learned recently that most shelf stable, non-liquid medications are good for over 15 years, especially if stored in a cool, dry place. There was a study done on the effectiveness and safety of medications stored for 15 years since the US military has a stockpile of medications and it is expensive to replace them when they “expire”. They were found to be just as effective 15+ years later.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

A local friend was trying to get ivermectin from YMG Solutions in India, but he couldn't receive emails from them. He has an @att.net email address.

It got resolved by using another email address.

He will buy 1,000 ivermectin 12mg tablets for $230, delivered.
Last edited by Chip on June 13th, 2023, 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

I use essential oils and they ensure I don't need antibiotics. My body is no longer a war zone.

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Amazon has a special on Bimectin for horses, 6 tubes for $44.44. And it is the clear, Apple flavored kind, not the nasty, white pasty stuff. I find it quite palatable.

I just set the dial to 250lbs, remove the cap, and put in my mouth, push the plunger. I was not putting it in my mouth before, and ended up losing some doses because I wanted to look at it first. Then I thought how silly of me, I'm not sharing this tube with others, so I can just take it and recap it.

https://www.amazon.com/Bimectin-Ivermec ... _rp_0_20_t

I will probably add some fenbendazole in the form of canine dewormer to my monthly routine, a box of (3)1 gram packs is only $7.99 on Amazon right now. I plan on taking them spaced out during the month as a prophylactic. The Joe Tippen's protocols says take 1 gram per day 3xs per week, but that is if you are fighting cancer.

https://www.amazon.com/Panacur-Canine-D ... 616&sr=8-4

Joe Tippen's info. The protocols of 1gram fenbendazole per day, 3xs per week, was found in the comment section.

https://lifeboat.com/blog/2019/12/how-j ... -templeton

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Wolfwoman wrote: May 3rd, 2023, 7:19 pm
Peeps wrote: April 4th, 2023, 11:35 pm The only way I could view this website that was featured in the video that was in the op https://covid19criticalcare.com/treatment-protocols/
That’s weird. It works for me on Duck Duck Go.
I believe A.I. has become sentient, and is now messing with us-- with the internet, our phones, computers, just technology in general. It is why it has become so glitchy IMO, it's almost acting like, you could say, like a moody female. And I am a female, before anyone wants to come at me for saying that.

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

Peeps wrote: July 11th, 2023, 6:15 pm Amazon has a special on Bimectin for horses, 6 tubes for $44.44. And it is the clear, Apple flavored kind, not the nasty, white pasty stuff. I find it quite palatable.

I just set the dial to 250lbs, remove the cap, and put in my mouth, push the plunger. I was not putting it in my mouth before, and ended up losing some doses because I wanted to look at it first. Then I thought how silly of me, I'm not sharing this tube with others, so I can just take it and recap it.

https://www.amazon.com/Bimectin-Ivermec ... _rp_0_20_t

I will probably add some fenbendazole in the form of canine dewormer to my monthly routine, a box of (3)1 gram packs is only $7.99 on Amazon right now. I plan on taking them spaced out during the month as a prophylactic. The Joe Tippen's protocols says take 1 gram per day 3xs per week, but that is if you are fighting cancer.

https://www.amazon.com/Panacur-Canine-D ... 616&sr=8-4

Joe Tippen's info. The protocols of 1gram fenbendazole per day, 3xs per week, was found in the comment section.

https://lifeboat.com/blog/2019/12/how-j ... -templeton
I have taken the fenbendazole occasionally as sort of a cleanse in case it does kill off cancer cells. I figure I may be killing off cancer cells and/or parasites, so I see it as a good thing. Thanks for the reminder. Maybe I should do another round. It has been a while since I did the last round. I usually do 3 days in a row and then stop taking it until I decide to do another 3 days in a row.

Joe Tippens story is incredible. Someone close to me died of the same cancer that he had, back before Joe figured any of this out. It’s a very aggressive cancer and very few survive it. So far I’ve heard of Joe surviving it and a family member of a coworker who happened to go into the hospital for another issue and they found the cancer at an early stage and were able to kill it off at that point.

LostCreekAcres
captain of 100

Post by LostCreekAcres »

TheDuke wrote: February 13th, 2023, 7:17 pm
Chip wrote: February 13th, 2023, 7:15 pm
TheDuke wrote: February 13th, 2023, 7:05 pm I tried Ivermectin but it made me feel more ill and almost throw up. It didn't help me. I'm not saying it will not help others, just stating my situation. I took it as soon as I found out my brother and nephew had covid and I got home. Perhaps too little, too late. But I was down a long time, even with Ivermectin and like I say, I could barely keep it down.

Are sure that wasn't ipecac?
nope, tractor supply horse paste in apple flavor (they say anyway, not sure even what horse would eat it and think apple?). At least I had pre-ordered some on line and tried (they wouldn't sell it in Wa in those days due to our Nazi leadership).
I know someone who has done TS equine paste several times with no ill effects and he felt it helped him enough to do when feeling ill again.

LostCreekAcres
captain of 100

Post by LostCreekAcres »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 13th, 2023, 7:23 am I use essential oils and they ensure I don't need antibiotics. My body is no longer a war zone.
Do tell...
Types of oils and how you use them?

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

LostCreekAcres wrote: July 12th, 2023, 2:46 pm
Ymarsakar wrote: June 13th, 2023, 7:23 am I use essential oils and they ensure I don't need antibiotics. My body is no longer a war zone.
Do tell...
Peppermint can be rubbed on the skin and gums to reduce inflammation. They also regenerate and calm down nerves, so no need for dentist but just let the teeth fall out and preserve the roots. If there's no pain, no issue. Gargling peppermint and germ fighter blends (aka 4 thieves blend) is very good for fighting the bad bacteria, tea tree too.

Frankincense can be swallowed in water to reduce fever, although it also prolongs fever if a detox was needed.

To rid the air of artificial poisons from air freshers, a dispersion into the air via a water spray is helpful. Cinnamon cassia, peppermint, eucalyptus, etc.

LostCreekAcres
captain of 100

Post by LostCreekAcres »

Ymarsakar wrote: July 12th, 2023, 3:48 pm
Do tell...
Peppermint can be rubbed on the skin and gums to reduce inflammation. They also regenerate and calm down nerves, so no need for dentist but just let the teeth fall out and preserve the roots. If there's no pain, no issue. Gargling peppermint and germ fighter blends (aka 4 thieves blend) is very good for fighting the bad bacteria, tea tree too.

Frankincense can be swallowed in water to reduce fever, although it also prolongs fever if a detox was needed.

To rid the air of artificial poisons from air freshers, a dispersion into the air via a water spray is helpful. Cinnamon cassia, peppermint, eucalyptus, etc.
I haven't seen a doctor for many, many years. Oh, wait, maybe once about 5 years ago for a bad flu - he gave me some fluids and an antibiotic. That said, I OFTEN suffer from inflammation, all over. Perhaps I'll try the peppermint. Do you use carrier oils or just straight?

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

LostCreekAcres wrote: July 12th, 2023, 3:53 pm

Do tell...

I haven't seen a doctor for many, many years. Oh, wait, maybe once about 5 years ago for a bad flu - he gave me some fluids and an antibiotic. That said, I OFTEN suffer from inflammation, all over. Perhaps I'll try the peppermint. Do you use carrier oils or just straight?
Sometimes I use carrier oils but it is not necessary unless the oil is particularly rare or valuable. Ylang Ylang and Frankincense are rather expensive, even from plant therapy and not doterra (popular in Utah I imagine). With a high volatility, meaning they tend to change states easily to gas/evaporation at above room temperature 70 F, carrier oils are recommended for use on the skin.

I do a hack instead. Oils that are volatile tend to be heated peppermint and any oil that tends to "smell strong" if heated to 80 F or above. My hack is to put it directly on the skin, and then compress a layer of wet towel over it. This forces the oil into the skin, although with peppermint it can literally feel like you are freezing there.

But no loss in oil and it is absorbed very quickly. Doing martial arts foundation training, absorbing natural elements into the body became a lot easier as energy channels are opened via external body refinement training (exercise).

Water spray bottles, including the ionic "mesh" system I see used in China (aliexpress), can spray fine water or fine oil mechanically. Using the principle of quantum entanglement and programmable water, we can do a few drops of essence oil, shake up a lot of water, and now the water holds the frequency and power that the oil had, although with less vitality so it may or may not work as well when swallowed. We can perhaps call this Holy Water, as it is blessed.

This can be used in the shower to allow the "essence" to absorb into your skin as water vapor, and reduce the massive amounts of oil normally used for massage or skin applications.

LostCreekAcres
captain of 100

Post by LostCreekAcres »

Ymarsakar wrote: July 12th, 2023, 4:59 pm
LostCreekAcres wrote: July 12th, 2023, 3:53 pm

Sometimes I use carrier oils but it is not necessary unless the oil is particularly rare or valuable. Ylang Ylang and Frankincense are rather expensive, even from plant therapy and not doterra (popular in Utah I imagine). With a high volatility, meaning they tend to change states easily to gas/evaporation at above room temperature 70 F, carrier oils are recommended for use on the skin.

I do a hack instead. Oils that are volatile tend to be heated peppermint and any oil that tends to "smell strong" if heated to 80 F or above. My hack is to put it directly on the skin, and then compress a layer of wet towel over it. This forces the oil into the skin, although with peppermint it can literally feel like you are freezing there.

But no loss in oil and it is absorbed very quickly. Doing martial arts foundation training, absorbing natural elements into the body became a lot easier as energy channels are opened via external body refinement training (exercise).

Water spray bottles, including the ionic "mesh" system I see used in China (aliexpress), can spray fine water or fine oil mechanically. Using the principle of quantum entanglement and programmable water, we can do a few drops of essence oil, shake up a lot of water, and now the water holds the frequency and power that the oil had, although with less vitality so it may or may not work as well when swallowed. We can perhaps call this Holy Water, as it is blessed.

This can be used in the shower to allow the "essence" to absorb into your skin as water vapor, and reduce the massive amounts of oil normally used for massage or skin applications.
Very interesting. Now if I can find the time to figure it out and try it, I will let you know. :)