My new conspiracy: Aliens, Fallen Angels, Demons, Vorlons vs Shadows

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

My new conspiracy: Aliens, Fallen Angels, Demons, Vorlons vs Shadows

Post by Ymarsakar »

There is a lot of truth in fiction I have discovered. Not much truth, however, from the mainstream non fiction venues. Babylon Bee, fiction, is truer than the non fiction narrative we are fed.

SO with that idea in mind, we go into Babylon 5's universe and correspond it to the fallen angels and aliens we have heard so much about recently (UAPs).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guLQ8KDNyLw

First off, this is the "We are One" message that the author trans interpreted to mean political unity, unity in spiritual and economic sacrifice looking at the video he directed. But if we remove that and rely solely on the words, we get something slightly different. The Law of One message channeled by Jim, Ph.D. numerous holder Don Elkins, and Carla. The Trinity/Triune!
15.6 Questioner: Then it would be very beneficial for the people of this planet in practicing the Law of One to learn ways of service. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct. If you will observe those oriented through a lifetime experiential distortion complex from near the beginning of that experience, you will observe a relatively youthful, as you would call it, appearance.

15.7 Questioner: What is the greatest service that our population on this planet could perform individually?

Ra: I am Ra. There is but one service. The Law is One. The offering of self to Creator is the greatest service, the unity, the fountainhead. The entity who seeks the One Creator is with infinite intelligence. From this seeking, from this offering, a great multiplicity of opportunities will evolve depending upon the mind/body/spirit complexes’ distortions with regard to the various illusory aspects or energy centers of the various complexes of your illusion.
Thus, some become healers, some workers, some teachers, and so forth.
https://www.lawofone.info/c/Service+to+Others

I do not recommend reading that text without sufficient preparation, however. There are many Law of One discussion groups on reddit, as well as youtube channels like Aaron Abke that summarizes it. Yes a 10 minute video actually summarizes a subject in the text because it is long, complicated, and uses diverse terminology. The video saves time.

The Law of One books were written and channeled somewhere in the 1980s, and also before then. It was replete with numerous conspiracies that were later verified to be true, such as the fact that the US of A had alien reproduction vehicles flying around and also abducting people. This topic is covered by DeSouza (former FBI) and Greer (military intel assets). Most notably, it was a body of work dealing with psionics, magick, and various other information related to ET contact. Don Elkins did a Joseph Smith and said if we wanted to learn about ETs, we should just talk to them directly.

This is where it ties into the fallen angel/demon mythology.
19.7 Questioner: Then the Confederation also aided in second density to third density transition. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. We must qualify correctness of this query. A portion of the Confederation which is not working with third density but finds its aid best used in other harvests— that is the second-density harvest— is responsible for aid in these harvests. The Confederation, as we have stated previously in these sessions, is composed of many of those in other densities, in your own density, within your planetary sphere, and within the inner or angelic realms. Each of those entities developing a mind/body/spirit complex, and then developing a social memory complex, and then dedicating this social memory complex to the singular service to the One Creator, may join the Confederation.
The text has a search engine and the numbers are the chapter/verse, so the first info website has everything, so I won't be relinking each passage to the html website.
62.20 Questioner: What is the objective; what does the, shall we say, the leader, the one at the very top of the pecking order in fifth-density Orion, have as an objective? I would like to understand his philosophy with respect to his objectives and plans for what we might call the future or his future?

Ra: I am Ra. This thinking will not be so strange to you. Therefore, we may speak through the densities as your planet has some negatively oriented action in sway at this space/time nexus.
The early fifth-density negative entity, if oriented towards maintaining cohesion as a social memory complex, may in its free will determine that the path to wisdom lies in the manipulation in exquisite propriety of all other-selves. It then, by virtue of its abilities in wisdom, is able to be the leader of fourth-density beings which are upon the road to wisdom by exploring the dimensions of love of self and understanding of self. These fifth-density entities see the creation as that which shall be put in order.
Dealing with a plane such as this third density at this harvesting, it will see the mechanism of the call more clearly and have much less distortion towards plunder or manipulation by thoughts which are given to negatively oriented entities although in allowing this to occur and sending less wise entities to do this work, any successes redound to the leaders.
The fifth density sees the difficulties posed by the light and in this way directs entities of this vibration to the seeking of targets of opportunity such as this one. If fourth-density temptations, shall we say, towards distortion of ego, etc., are not successful the fifth-density entity then thinks in terms of the removal of light.
First to explain the terminology. Density refers to either density of matter or density of light/consciousness. So the relationship tends to be inverted. The more dense the matter, the less dense the consciousness, and vice a versa. So Earth would be physically 3rd density, due to the way matter works, and 4th density would be like plasma/electricity, and 5th density would be higher up the chain and be akin to aether or angelic magick. A different kind of glory.

Orion refers to a conspiracy of ETs/extra dimensionals or fallen ones that have created an alliance or Empire.

A social memory complex refers to a civilization, telepathically unified. If this is hard to understand, no worries, we'll be going to Babylon 5 shortly.

So here we go with the Vorlons vs SHadow war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXDwMRb8DOA

In order of timeline, the above is the ambush of the Narn. The Narns were former slaves of the Centauri but kicked them out and created a military empire. They share the galactic space with other equivalent powers like the Earth Alliance, Centauri, etc. They might be akin to China's military power ranking. Top 5 at least, not a 2nd or 3rd rate power like Brazil or France.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR2nXCjvs0s

The above is the AMbush of the Shadows by their equal adversary/rival, the Vorlons. The theme is very striking and it is easy to tell them apart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-Nu3A-q1mU

This is an aggregation of a coalition of the willing (Minbari (a hyper power), Earth alliance, Narn, Centauri, etc), who are not willing to live under the Vorlons or the Shadows.

Seeing is perhaps easier to understand than reading.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnH4tOuqKkw

Shadow philosophy, summarized as "might makes right" or "the one that survives is the stronger".

They believe in shepherding the younger races of the galaxy via conflict, every once in awhile they come in and kick down the anthills. To motivate the younger races to achieve victory and might through war.

Their rivals, the Vorlons, believe in order and obedience to authority. Whose authority? ; )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3QVbyesRmc

This is a collection of cutscenes showing what the Vorlons look like, and what they do when they get angry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-54djL ... bG9uIDU%3D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSImwGB ... bG9uIDU%3D

These are in timeline order and part of the same "what happens if vorlons get angry" plot line, the two above.

Now these videos heavily spoil the last seasons of Babylon 5, but there's good news.

The ones we know of as fallen angels or fallen watchers, are like the Vorlons and the demons/draconians are like the Shadows. So we are living the story, no need to worry about spoilers now!
90.4 Questioner: Actually, the question I intended was how do they get here? By what means of moving?

Ra: I am Ra. In the mechanism of the calling the movement is as you would expect; that is, the entities are within your planetary influence and are, having come through the quarantine web, free to answer such calling.
The temptations are offered by those negative entities of what you would call your inner planes. These, shall we say, dark angels have been impressed by the service-to-self path offered by those which have come through quarantine from days of old and these entities, much like your angelic presences of the positive nature, are ready to move in thought within the inner planes of this planetary influence working from time/space to space/time.
The mechanism of the fifth-density entity is from density to density and is magical in nature. The fourth density, of itself, is not capable of building the highway into the energy web. However, it is capable of using that which has been left intact. These entities are, again, the Orion entities of fourth density.
There are two polarities defined as service to self vs service to other. Polarities like positive vs negative, good vs evil, light vs darkness, etc. This "5th density negative friend" that Don (the questioner) keeps referring to is the person that has been giving Carla health problems and interfering with Don and Jim in their work, including causing angry outbursts or other issues.

So there is my complete thesis on the unification of aliens, demons, fallen angels, vorlons, and shadows.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Re: My new conspiracy: Aliens, Fallen Angels, Demons, Vorlons vs Shadows

Post by Ymarsakar »

With the new UFO disclosures I posted about here, I forward this thesis of mine in helping those that wish to know, comprehend more.

viewtopic.php?t=71325

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

As I remember, the Vorlons and the Shadows were elder races that were lurking in the background and had two radically different understandings of what fuelled progress.

The Vorlons thought that mankind (and all the other manlike races in B5) benefitted from an angelic type intervention and that progress stemmed from stability and spirituality. Their presence allowed the show to attack religious beliefs somewhat, and was also a precursor to some of the ideas in the Stargate series a few years later. The Vorlons are right hand path, and portray themselves as the good guys.

The Shadows thought mankind etc needed conflict and division to fuel their social and technological progress, so tended to get them to fight in limited style wars. They were more akin to the left hand path.

You can see both of these ideas at play in our world. Conflict certainly accelerates technological development but only within certain directions. These philosophical and historical debates are oht there, although of course no politician would openly espouse the Shadows' doctrine. (One could argue that the Cold War was such a plan made manifest, and allowed a lot of technological progress to be made, while providing a justification for such funding. It also made certain people very rich... in the USSR too.)

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

That's a good summary, thanks. The Vorlons would look like Nelson ; )

Stability through faith and obedience. Obey... or else.

The director writer's portrayal of the Vorlons was very positive. It wasn't him digging at religion so much as channeling some very interesting disclosure stuf
Niemand wrote: June 21st, 2023, 8:10 am As I remember, the Vorlons and the Shadows were elder races that were lurking in the background and had two radically different understandings of what fuelled progress.

The Vorlons thought that mankind (and all the other manlike races in B5) benefitted from an angelic type intervention and that progress stemmed from stability and spirituality. Their presence allowed the show to attack religious beliefs somewhat, and was also a precursor to some of the ideas in the Stargate series a few years later. The Vorlons are right hand path, and portray themselves as the good guys.

The Shadows thought mankind etc needed conflict and division to fuel their social and technological progress, so tended to get them to fight in limited style wars. They were more akin to the left hand path.

You can see both of these ideas at play in our world. Conflict certainly accelerates technological development but only within certain directions. These philosophical and historical debates are oht there, although of course no politician would openly espouse the Shadows' doctrine. (One could argue that the Cold War was such a plan made manifest, and allowed a lot of technological progress to be made, while providing a justification for such funding. It also made certain people very rich... in the USSR too.)

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Ymarsakar wrote: May 3rd, 2023, 10:09 am There is a lot of truth in fiction I have discovered. Not much truth, however, from the mainstream non fiction venues. Babylon Bee, fiction, is truer than the non fiction narrative we are fed.

SO with that idea in mind, we go into Babylon 5's universe and correspond it to the fallen angels and aliens we have heard so much about recently (UAPs).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guLQ8KDNyLw

First off, this is the "We are One" message that the author trans interpreted to mean political unity, unity in spiritual and economic sacrifice looking at the video he directed. But if we remove that and rely solely on the words, we get something slightly different. The Law of One message channeled by Jim, Ph.D. numerous holder Don Elkins, and Carla. The Trinity/Triune!
15.6 Questioner: Then it would be very beneficial for the people of this planet in practicing the Law of One to learn ways of service. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct. If you will observe those oriented through a lifetime experiential distortion complex from near the beginning of that experience, you will observe a relatively youthful, as you would call it, appearance.

15.7 Questioner: What is the greatest service that our population on this planet could perform individually?

Ra: I am Ra. There is but one service. The Law is One. The offering of self to Creator is the greatest service, the unity, the fountainhead. The entity who seeks the One Creator is with infinite intelligence. From this seeking, from this offering, a great multiplicity of opportunities will evolve depending upon the mind/body/spirit complexes’ distortions with regard to the various illusory aspects or energy centers of the various complexes of your illusion.
Thus, some become healers, some workers, some teachers, and so forth.
https://www.lawofone.info/c/Service+to+Others

I do not recommend reading that text without sufficient preparation, however. There are many Law of One discussion groups on reddit, as well as youtube channels like Aaron Abke that summarizes it. Yes a 10 minute video actually summarizes a subject in the text because it is long, complicated, and uses diverse terminology. The video saves time.

The Law of One books were written and channeled somewhere in the 1980s, and also before then. It was replete with numerous conspiracies that were later verified to be true, such as the fact that the US of A had alien reproduction vehicles flying around and also abducting people. This topic is covered by DeSouza (former FBI) and Greer (military intel assets). Most notably, it was a body of work dealing with psionics, magick, and various other information related to ET contact. Don Elkins did a Joseph Smith and said if we wanted to learn about ETs, we should just talk to them directly.

This is where it ties into the fallen angel/demon mythology.
19.7 Questioner: Then the Confederation also aided in second density to third density transition. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. We must qualify correctness of this query. A portion of the Confederation which is not working with third density but finds its aid best used in other harvests— that is the second-density harvest— is responsible for aid in these harvests. The Confederation, as we have stated previously in these sessions, is composed of many of those in other densities, in your own density, within your planetary sphere, and within the inner or angelic realms. Each of those entities developing a mind/body/spirit complex, and then developing a social memory complex, and then dedicating this social memory complex to the singular service to the One Creator, may join the Confederation.
The text has a search engine and the numbers are the chapter/verse, so the first info website has everything, so I won't be relinking each passage to the html website.
62.20 Questioner: What is the objective; what does the, shall we say, the leader, the one at the very top of the pecking order in fifth-density Orion, have as an objective? I would like to understand his philosophy with respect to his objectives and plans for what we might call the future or his future?

Ra: I am Ra. This thinking will not be so strange to you. Therefore, we may speak through the densities as your planet has some negatively oriented action in sway at this space/time nexus.
The early fifth-density negative entity, if oriented towards maintaining cohesion as a social memory complex, may in its free will determine that the path to wisdom lies in the manipulation in exquisite propriety of all other-selves. It then, by virtue of its abilities in wisdom, is able to be the leader of fourth-density beings which are upon the road to wisdom by exploring the dimensions of love of self and understanding of self. These fifth-density entities see the creation as that which shall be put in order.
Dealing with a plane such as this third density at this harvesting, it will see the mechanism of the call more clearly and have much less distortion towards plunder or manipulation by thoughts which are given to negatively oriented entities although in allowing this to occur and sending less wise entities to do this work, any successes redound to the leaders.
The fifth density sees the difficulties posed by the light and in this way directs entities of this vibration to the seeking of targets of opportunity such as this one. If fourth-density temptations, shall we say, towards distortion of ego, etc., are not successful the fifth-density entity then thinks in terms of the removal of light.
First to explain the terminology. Density refers to either density of matter or density of light/consciousness. So the relationship tends to be inverted. The more dense the matter, the less dense the consciousness, and vice a versa. So Earth would be physically 3rd density, due to the way matter works, and 4th density would be like plasma/electricity, and 5th density would be higher up the chain and be akin to aether or angelic magick. A different kind of glory.

Orion refers to a conspiracy of ETs/extra dimensionals or fallen ones that have created an alliance or Empire.

A social memory complex refers to a civilization, telepathically unified. If this is hard to understand, no worries, we'll be going to Babylon 5 shortly.

So here we go with the Vorlons vs SHadow war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXDwMRb8DOA

In order of timeline, the above is the ambush of the Narn. The Narns were former slaves of the Centauri but kicked them out and created a military empire. They share the galactic space with other equivalent powers like the Earth Alliance, Centauri, etc. They might be akin to China's military power ranking. Top 5 at least, not a 2nd or 3rd rate power like Brazil or France.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR2nXCjvs0s

The above is the AMbush of the Shadows by their equal adversary/rival, the Vorlons. The theme is very striking and it is easy to tell them apart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-Nu3A-q1mU

This is an aggregation of a coalition of the willing (Minbari (a hyper power), Earth alliance, Narn, Centauri, etc), who are not willing to live under the Vorlons or the Shadows.

Seeing is perhaps easier to understand than reading.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnH4tOuqKkw

Shadow philosophy, summarized as "might makes right" or "the one that survives is the stronger".

They believe in shepherding the younger races of the galaxy via conflict, every once in awhile they come in and kick down the anthills. To motivate the younger races to achieve victory and might through war.

Their rivals, the Vorlons, believe in order and obedience to authority. Whose authority? ; )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3QVbyesRmc

This is a collection of cutscenes showing what the Vorlons look like, and what they do when they get angry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-54djL ... bG9uIDU%3D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSImwGB ... bG9uIDU%3D

These are in timeline order and part of the same "what happens if vorlons get angry" plot line, the two above.

Now these videos heavily spoil the last seasons of Babylon 5, but there's good news.

The ones we know of as fallen angels or fallen watchers, are like the Vorlons and the demons/draconians are like the Shadows. So we are living the story, no need to worry about spoilers now!
90.4 Questioner: Actually, the question I intended was how do they get here? By what means of moving?

Ra: I am Ra. In the mechanism of the calling the movement is as you would expect; that is, the entities are within your planetary influence and are, having come through the quarantine web, free to answer such calling.
The temptations are offered by those negative entities of what you would call your inner planes. These, shall we say, dark angels have been impressed by the service-to-self path offered by those which have come through quarantine from days of old and these entities, much like your angelic presences of the positive nature, are ready to move in thought within the inner planes of this planetary influence working from time/space to space/time.
The mechanism of the fifth-density entity is from density to density and is magical in nature. The fourth density, of itself, is not capable of building the highway into the energy web. However, it is capable of using that which has been left intact. These entities are, again, the Orion entities of fourth density.
There are two polarities defined as service to self vs service to other. Polarities like positive vs negative, good vs evil, light vs darkness, etc. This "5th density negative friend" that Don (the questioner) keeps referring to is the person that has been giving Carla health problems and interfering with Don and Jim in their work, including causing angry outbursts or other issues.

So there is my complete thesis on the unification of aliens, demons, fallen angels, vorlons, and shadows.
Never seen the show, I had to check googles for the name Vorlons and shadows to see what these vid clips were. Babylon 5, looks interesting, especially with the comparo to real life, you've piqued my curiosity. 😁