Interview with a former Luciferian

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
netlinkmedia
captain of 10

Re: Interview with a former Luciferian

Post by netlinkmedia »

Redpilled Mormon wrote: March 10th, 2023, 10:52 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: March 10th, 2023, 11:48 am
Luke wrote: March 10th, 2023, 11:45 am

Wild. I remember hearing about that but didn’t know he went on a full justification rampage.

What did he say to justify himself?
Jacob didn't go into any detail, but he did say that someone recorded what was said.
This is 2nd hand; I didn't see it myself, but a family member (who at the time was still enthralled by Phil) did. It was described to me that Phil very bravely leaned in to the masturbation, stating that all men are given strong sexual urges from God, and that it is more righteous for an unmarried man to indulge in masturbation rather than fall into sexual sin (such as adultery, prostitution, etc).

Like I said, I didn't see it so I don't want to misrepresent it, so take this second hand version with a grain of salt, but I think that was close to the argument. He was quite persuasive to all the attendees of the meeting, from what I was told, and if masturbation isn't a sin (lol see my thread on that subject elsewhere in the forum; at the end of the day no one was able to cite a scripture showing that it was a sin, for what it's worth...) then I can even see some logic to his argument.

Still, it's pretty hilarious that Jacob refers to it as 'Phil's Doctrine of Masturbation'. Makes me chuckle every time. Yeah, I'm immature. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OoAUWg9BPo

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Re: Interview with a former Luciferian

Post by Ymarsakar »

Aussie wrote: April 25th, 2023, 6:39 pm They were interesting interviews! I agree with just about everything he said. He should be happy that God's got his back. He probably learnt a lot from many of the people in the DoC group and I'd say he has now with these videos warned some of them about those leaders. So that's good!

The LDS church is I believe on just about the same level as the Luciferins but just in a different way. To make people believe that if you disagree with a man (who supposedly holds keys to God's house / kingdom ) you run a big chance of being excommunicated from not only his church, his holy house but his kingdom. This also includes, losing your eternal family and your eternal progression as a child of God. This can be soul destroying for some people and is far worse than taking a life.

Have any of you read Isaiah explained? I think many of these people who are searching for more answers and a real prophetic leader / prophet are yearning and looking for the end time Davidic leader, called David. He is the true leader that God has chosen who will also choose very spiritual beings and bless them to do a mighty work for the lord and gather his children from the four corners of the earth. He will be a real prophet who will receive real revelation and perform real miracles for our Father in Heaven in the name of Jesus Christ. Wont that be a change and a breath of free air!
Waiting for some outside force to save you is part of the maze. Victim vs victimizer vs savior complex maze.