Condemnation due to neglecting a major theme of Book of Mormon: Secret Combinations?

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Lineman1012
captain of 100

Re: Condemnation due to neglecting a major theme of Book of Mormon: Secret Combinations?

Post by Lineman1012 »

Momma J wrote: March 28th, 2023, 1:54 pm I am going to state what many are dancing around... Many of leaders of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints are either member of the secret combinations, in bed with members of secret combinations, or are willingly turning their heads and allowing secret combinations to infest the church.

The Church leaders are no longer being influenced, nor are they seeking guidance from the Lord. Are they afraid of the evils or influenced by greed and power?

This is not the church that Christ built...
If anyone is still skeptical of what you just said

Many of leaders of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints are either member of the secret combinations, in bed with members of secret combinations, or are willingly turning their heads and allowing secret combinations to infest the church.

Just look at the pandemic. The church was right out in front - only second to the NBA in declaring a lockdown. The church was loud and proud about the jab being “safe and effective.”

Yes sir, and the “ GODSEND” is going to bring more death and destruction - pain and suffering to mankind than any and all wars combined since the days of Adam and eve.

The. Pandemic was/is a tool of a secret combination and the church is one of its main cheerleaders. The Q15 and all general officers are in bed with the Gadiantons. I wonder who will step up and become the latter-day Alma, or if we will even have one.

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Re: Condemnation due to neglecting a major theme of Book of Mormon: Secret Combinations?

Post by Momma J »

Lineman1012 wrote: March 29th, 2023, 1:47 am
The. Pandemic was/is a tool of a secret combination and the church is one of its main cheerleaders. The Q15 and all general officers are in bed with the Gadiantons. I wonder who will step up and become the latter-day Alma, or if we will even have one.
It will take the complete backing of the Lord. We see now how government alphabets are trained to annihilate all opposition to the grand scheme. The sickness has seeped so deep into every organization that it cannot be irradicated without divine intervention.

Many people are at the stage where they have opened their eyes... Yet, they have not yet opened their hearts to the Lord...

At the current time, too many are "Comfortably Numb"

So many members of the church are really good people.... living in rote.

I can feel this song vibrate through me and wonder if others are too awakening?

The Spirit of God like a fire is burning!
The latter-day glory begins to come forth;
The visions and blessings of old are returning,
And angels are coming to visit the earth.

I recently had a dream that my husband and I were on our knees about to be executed. We were holding hands in prayer. His hand fell from mine. (I do not know if he died... If I died... If we both died) But I rose up and began singing with the Armies of Heaven! It was the most amazing sensation that I have ever had in a dream.

We’ll sing and we’ll shout with the armies of heaven,
Hosanna, hosanna to God and the Lamb!
Let glory to them in the highest be given,
Henceforth and forever, Amen and amen!

Evil does not win.

Toto
captain of 1,000

Post by Toto »

If you listen to this presentation and you still don’t get it, and REPENT, the sword of the justice of the Eternal God shall fall upon you, to your overthrow and destruction.

Faith without Works is Dead.

Day At Bundy's - What Happened 9 Years Ago / How to Restore Liberty

https://www.defendingutah.org/post/2023 ... b5fd8c9fe1

NowWhat
captain of 100

Post by NowWhat »

No, Momma J, it's not the church that Christ built. And it's not the church that Joseph helped him build. Moving on...

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

The secret combinations are required to disclose what they are doing every once in awhile. If anyone wishes to know, it has been qrchived online.

https://www.wanttoknow.info/secret_soci ... and_081018

And yes they do channel what u all call lucifer and it is what the ether 8 talked about as well.

How does one kill people and get gain? Well death hospitals and big pharma profit from causing covid deaths. And also mrna shots.

They are no longer hiding themselves. This is not that hard to see now. 2020 was god s gift of 20 20 vision to you all. Simply make use of it.

The good news is that evil does not work well when not hidden. The more people become aware, the more they stop giving their energy to it. Much like how the lamanites forsaked war and became a mighty people of faith.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Ymarsakar wrote: April 7th, 2023, 3:26 pm The secret combinations are required to disclose what they are doing every once in awhile. If anyone wishes to know, it has been qrchived online.

And yes they do channel what u all call lucifer and it is what the ether 8 talked about as well.

How does one kill people and get gain? Well death hospitals and big pharma profit from causing covid deaths. And also mrna shots.

They are no longer hiding themselves. This is not that hard to see now. 2020 was god s gift of 20 20 vision to you all. Simply make use of it.

The good news is that evil does not work well when not hidden. The more people become aware, the more they stop giving their energy to it. Much like how the lamanites forsaked war and became a mighty people of faith.
Have you read through that link?
A bit mind-boggling to think on one hand, that “there must needs be opposition in all things,” including evil- God created all including evil as if we need it “as a catalyst or test” & that some abusive/cruel people may be serving an important role of evil…
… yet also… this life is the time to choose good over evil, & evil is & never will be good but will be packaged nicely to look good - but evil by nature is lies & deception. AND, nobody is 100% good nor 100% bad but rather a messy mix, because we all have choice - 24-7 - always in this life.

True that author openly speaks of lucifer/channeling/negative force he is meant to play in this game, but some is “enlightening…

“When you persevere and keep working on yourself, gradually it will come to you, and when it does, you must learn to TRUST in your Inner Guidance, NO MATTER WHAT OTHERS MAY SAY. That is the ultimate test. To Trust what you know deep inside as your Truth, even when the whole world tells you that you are "wrong". It is hard work, to Trust yourself when all those around you doubt you and call you crazy, but it is the job you came here to do.”

"Any specific holy books (or perhaps Bible authors) you'd list as coming very close to the Truth?"

“The closet biblical authors, are those who have been 'left out' of the publicized editions. The closest "spiritual" writings (other than the Ra material) to containing truth about the nature of The One, are the Taoist writings, that of the 'Tao Te Ching', and the 'Book of Chuang Tzu'.

…Six Disciplines of learning (government, scholarship, spiritual, leadership, military, science…)

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Thinker wrote: April 22nd, 2023, 1:58 pm
Ymarsakar wrote: April 7th, 2023, 3:26 pm The secret combinations are required to disclose what they are doing every once in awhile. If anyone wishes to know, it has been qrchived online.

A bit mind-boggling to think on one hand, that “there must needs be opposition in all things,” including evil- God created all including evil as if we need it “as a catalyst or test” & that some abusive/cruel people may be serving an important role of evil…
… yet also… this life is the time to choose good over evil, & evil is & never will be good but will be packaged nicely to look good - but evil by nature is lies & deception. AND, nobody is 100% good nor 100% bad but rather a messy mix, because we all have choice - 24-7 - always in this life.

True that author openly speaks of lucifer/channeling/negative force he is meant to play in this game, but some is “enlightening…

“When you persevere and keep working on yourself, gradually it will come to you, and when it does, you must learn to TRUST in your Inner Guidance, NO MATTER WHAT OTHERS MAY SAY. That is the ultimate test. To Trust what you know deep inside as your Truth, even when the whole world tells you that you are "wrong". It is hard work, to Trust yourself when all those around you doubt you and call you crazy, but it is the job you came here to do.”

"Any specific holy books (or perhaps Bible authors) you'd list as coming very close to the Truth?"

“The closet biblical authors, are those who have been 'left out' of the publicized editions. The closest "spiritual" writings (other than the Ra material) to containing truth about the nature of The One, are the Taoist writings, that of the 'Tao Te Ching', and the 'Book of Chuang Tzu'.

…Six Disciplines of learning (government, scholarship, spiritual, leadership, military, science…)
I have read most of these disclosures and partial works. I even read the original forum thread just to see if somebody was editing stuff out that was important. Later in 2016 or 2018 ish there was an era cidni thread or disclosure. Apparently hidden hand 2008 disclosed too much and got executed or disappeared.

Satan aka the adversary knows the truth but yet they fell.

When satan promised the kingdoms to jeshua in return for being worshipped, this was a real promise. Ala ephesians 6 12.

Book of job. Satan is an adversary to humanity and walks to god almighty s divine counsel overseeing human affairs.

It sounds like you are capable of perceiving and discerning some parts. But many others will be veiled. Normally i would not disclose the link here but the level of people s comprehension of secret combinations was alreafy way beyond the minimim prequisite for this level of knowledge access.

But it is not for everyone. Not yet at least.

I also wont do spoilers about which parts i think are true or not. This is a great discernment test. Much like reading the book of mormon. Even prophets and self proclaimed churches mudt be tested. Let alone internet threads.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Ymarsakar wrote: April 22nd, 2023, 3:02 pm

I have read most of these disclosures and partial works. I even read the original forum thread just to see if somebody was editing stuff out that was important. Later in 2016 or 2018 ish there was an era cidni thread or disclosure. Apparently hidden hand 2008 disclosed too much and got executed or disappeared.

When satan promised the kingdoms to jeshua in return for being worshipped, this was a real promise. Ala ephesians 6 12.

Book of job. Satan is an adversary to humanity and walks to god almighty s divine counsel overseeing human affairs.

It sounds like you are capable of perceiving and discerning some parts. But many others will be veiled. Normally i would not disclose the link here but the level of people s comprehension of secret combinations was alreafy way beyond the minimim prequisite for this level of knowledge access.

I also wont do spoilers about which parts i think are true or not. This is a great discernment test. Much like reading the book of mormon. Even prophets and self proclaimed churches mudt be tested. Let alone internet threads.
Hopefully Hidden-hand is ok.

Yeah, I can see how it does indeed require discernment because often there is a lot of important truth included along with lies. Eg., There’s this notion that they MUST act evil, but I think that’s a lie. True that “there must needs be opposition in all things,” but life itself involves constant challenges! There’s no need to go try to invent challenges! No parents are perfect & plenty are dysfunctional, plus our own weaknesses so there are already plenty of challenges without trying.

They seem to suggest that they know everything and are better at consciously arranging evil obstacles for people. But again, this is deceiving because there is already plenty of evil to keep us each busy fighting the good fight. We don’t need their supposed “expert evil tests” etc. God is the only one who is all knowing.

That said, I don’t discard things completely if I see truth, even if lies are mixed in. One of the most enlightening experiences I remember hearing is from a guy who was possessed by a spirit. I had issues with the possession itself, but some truth amazed me!

The idea of good & evil is not so clear cut. Both are within each of us & none of us are 100% good nor 100% evil.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Thinker wrote: April 25th, 2023, 6:52 pm
Ymarsakar wrote: April 22nd, 2023, 3:02 pm

Hopefully Hidden-hand is ok.

Yeah, I can see how it does indeed require discernment because often there is a lot of important truth included along with lies. Eg., There’s this notion that they MUST act evil, but I think that’s a lie. True that “there must needs be opposition in all things,” but life itself involves constant challenges! There’s no need to go try to invent challenges! No parents are perfect & plenty are dysfunctional, plus our own weaknesses so there are already plenty of challenges without trying.

They seem to suggest that they know everything and are better at consciously arranging evil obstacles for people. But again, this is deceiving because there is already plenty of evil to keep us each busy fighting the good fight. We don’t need their supposed “expert evil tests” etc. God is the only one who is all knowing.

That said, I don’t discard things completely if I see truth, even if lies are mixed in. One of the most enlightening experiences I remember hearing is from a guy who was possessed by a spirit. I had issues with the possession itself, but some truth amazed me!

The idea of good & evil is not so clear cut. Both are within each of us & none of us are 100% good nor 100% evil.
There was a great disclosure of the "luciferian cult" here on this forum as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWreAwQKyLs

Couple of key points.

1. 16 year old youth member of the cult/KMafia gets 100k+ deposited in his fast food account payments.
2. Women, success, glory, careers, all checked off.
3. Great recruitment tool, but they don't even know Lucifer's real name. Luciferi s some name made up by a roman bishop because one of his rivals was called Lucifer. These Roman bishops loved playing these kind of games with scripture. Kill the witch and heretic.

People get physically afraid when I say that Jeshua is brother to Heyl-El (a type of satan, a job description). Then they get really triggered when I say I am brother to Jeshua and Heyl-El.

These are likely pro Christian or pro religion in some respects. THey love to think themselves moral because they use the term "brother or sister", but the real test comes and they fail hard. They don't actually see other entities as being equal to them. Either some entity is above them, like Jeshua, or they see Heyl-El as being below Jeshua, because humans need a corporate hierarchy to make sense of the pecking order.

The Lucifer cult also says

1. Jeshua utilized the teachings or doctrine from Heylel who they call Lucifer.
2. These would be intelligence and worldly power

3. Jeshua was a pretty bad student then, cause his worldly power was pretty weak. He didn't write down a manifesto like Audrey Hale or Saul Alinsky. People follow Saul Alinsky's rules more than Jeshua's, since his words were second hand at best.

4. The people who try to lecture me about Lucifer's teachings when they don't even know the real name, which is Heyl-El, are always suspicious to me. They aren't given the fullness of the information.

How much do I know? Well that is not for me to write of at this time. God has a specific schedule for this apocalypse and it is not useful to fight Divine Fate. People will get it when they get it. Assuming they survive.

I've been online since 2006 talking gloom and doom prophecies/predictions (US CW1 being inevitable if people refuse to repent/change) and all kinds of conspiracy based analysis. Google finally unshadow banned my name from search results after x decades. I find that very amusing, March 2023. My background is a bit of an outlier, because I used original analysis and dot connection to discover certain things. I did not encounter 9/11 conspiracies or Alex Jones conspiracies, nor did I utilize them as part of my research/belief structure. This gave me a lot of leeway to do things on my own. I only encountered the conspiracy world in 2018, long after I had awakened from the paranoia state.

What I thought was a curseo r lost opportunity turnedo ut to be a divine blessing. Because that levelo f solo research also made me basically immune to coercion/public psy ops like 2020 lockdowns, masks, and mrna stuff.

1. You can't have a job without this
2. You can't fly without this

Ymar: So what, I've been through all that, why do you think I will bend now of all times, Satan souls? Seriously, stop underestimating me. I don't need the kingdoms of Satan. I'm going to demolition the kingdoms of Satan.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Ymarsakar wrote: April 26th, 2023, 1:02 am
Thinker wrote: April 25th, 2023, 6:52 pmHopefully Hidden-hand is ok.

There was a great disclosure of the "luciferian cult" here on this forum as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWreAwQKyLs

Couple of key points.

1. 16 year old youth member of the cult/KMafia gets 100k+ deposited in his fast food account payments.
2. Women, success, glory, careers, all checked off.
3. Great recruitment tool, but they don't even know Lucifer's real name. Luciferi s some name made up by a roman bishop because one of his rivals was called Lucifer. These Roman bishops loved playing these kind of games with scripture. Kill the witch and heretic.

People get physically afraid when I say that Jeshua is brother to Heyl-El (a type of satan, a job description). Then they get really triggered when I say I am brother to Jeshua and Heyl-El.

These are likely pro Christian or pro religion in some respects. THey love to think themselves moral because they use the term "brother or sister", but the real test comes and they fail hard. They don't actually see other entities as being equal to them. Either some entity is above them, like Jeshua, or they see Heyl-El as being below Jeshua, because humans need a corporate hierarchy to make sense of the pecking order.

The Lucifer cult also says

1. Jeshua utilized the teachings or doctrine from Heylel who they call Lucifer.
2. These would be intelligence and worldly power

3. Jeshua was a pretty bad student then, cause his worldly power was pretty weak. He didn't write down a manifesto like Audrey Hale or Saul Alinsky. People follow Saul Alinsky's rules more than Jeshua's, since his words were second hand at best.

4. The people who try to lecture me about Lucifer's teachings when they don't even know the real name, which is Heyl-El, are always suspicious to me. They aren't given the fullness of the information.

How much do I know? Well that is not for me to write of at this time. God has a specific schedule for this apocalypse and it is not useful to fight Divine Fate. People will get it when they get it. Assuming they survive.

I've been online since 2006 talking gloom and doom prophecies/predictions (US CW1 being inevitable if people refuse to repent/change) and all kinds of conspiracy based analysis. Google finally unshadow banned my name from search results after x decades. I find that very amusing, March 2023. My background is a bit of an outlier, because I used original analysis and dot connection to discover certain things. I did not encounter 9/11 conspiracies or Alex Jones conspiracies, nor did I utilize them as part of my research/belief structure. This gave me a lot of leeway to do things on my own. I only encountered the conspiracy world in 2018, long after I had awakened from the paranoia state.

What I thought was a curseo r lost opportunity turnedo ut to be a divine blessing. Because that levelo f solo research also made me basically immune to coercion/public psy ops like 2020 lockdowns, masks, and mrna stuff.

1. You can't have a job without this
2. You can't fly without this

Ymar: So what, I've been through all that, why do you think I will bend now of all times, Satan souls? Seriously, stop underestimating me. I don't need the kingdoms of Satan. I'm going to demolition the kingdoms of Satan.
Your last comment reminds me of an experience I had in which I realized in a way, evil is based on ignor-ance - & thus as long as we are not willingly blind, it can try to mess with us but with no avail.

For the rest of this discussion, how about we move it to heretical section, since I sense there are multiple perspectives, many misunderstood because of the label, heretic. When in Heretic Land, do as the Heretics? :lol: